The Neverland Viscet Santuary - DoNotPost

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Cinderella

Postby ShadyBro » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:38 am

Designed By: X - ShadyBro (Custom)
Full Name: Cinderella ??? ???
Call Name/Nick Name: Cinder
Pronunciation/Meaning:
Sin-Derr-El-Uh - From the fable 'Cinderella', meaning 'little ashes'
Sex: Female
Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them
Sexuality: Bisexual
Positive Traits: WIP
Negative Traits: WIP
Personality: WIP Cinder is a rather sweet and sensitive soul, and yet, despite growing up with an abundance of hardships, she has prevailed triumphantly and in turn has managed to keep up a positive persona through the recent years. Its no secret she made more than a few mistakes in her past, and they still haunt her even now, but with every waking moment she makes it her duty to not only survive but to thrive. She is joyful and pleasant to be around, always cracking jokes of slightly dark humor, and always wanting to make people smile. She has plenty of insecurities and mental traumas that make day to day interactions difficult, but she always gets through it. Her perseverance through life dealing with her own ravaged mind and dedication to those she cares about is nothing less than inspiring.
Dislikes: WIP
Looks: WIP
Mutations: Triple Ringed Eye, Bi-Color Eyes
Occupations: WIP
Hobbies: WIP
Friends:
N/A
Romanticisms:
N/A
Parents:
N/A
Offspring:
N/A
Art:
X

All Credit To Original Artists
Last edited by ShadyBro on Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Calla

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:42 am

Designed By: X - Legendari
Full Name: Calla ??? ???
Call Name/Nick Name: Calla
Pronunciation/Meaning:
Kal-Uh - Meaning, 'the most beautiful', and themed after the calla lily plant.
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Even as a young viscling, Calla has always seen the world behind rose tinted glasses. She had an innocent mind that was able to naively portray her life her as a paradise in every manner, blocking out any negativity as if such events simply never happened. This ability in turn created a sweet yet fragile young girl, who, in the moment, was thought to have the most wonderful life imaginable. It wasn't until Calla was in her late teen years that she began to experience the dread and monotony of every day life. Granted, this was when she experienced her first loss, so even still she carries an innocent heart on her sleeve. Yet there is a grueling memory that she relives each day. Unlike every other terrifying and horrid event that she had successfully blocked out, watching her beloved breath his final breath in her arms was just too much. She couldn't forget that, she couldn't push it to the side and pretend it didn't Imagehappen. No, that was when she was finally forced to see the world for what it was. This is not to say she isn't herself anymore. She is still a sweet soul, naive and beaming with positivity - simply haunted now, trailed by her despair, running from something she cant quite escape. She is a tortured soul, though you would never think it just by seeing her smile each day. Other viscets will watch her in her gardens, will watch her cater to the elders and children in the neighboring dens with such tenderness, and they will see just the kind and loving soul that she is so desperate to continue to be. And even when her past catches up with her, when she finds herself shaking in the darkness and muttering his name over and over, she puts on those rose colored glasses. And she simply pretends that she is fine.
Mutations: None
Friends:
N/A
Romanticisms:
Kumori - Mate WIP
Parents:
N/A
Offspring:
N/A
Art:
X

Last edited by ShadyBro on Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Agna

Postby ShadyBro » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:27 pm

Designed By: X - Jolteon
Full Name: Agnes ??? McNeal
Call Name/Nick Name: Agna
Pronunciation/Meaning:
AE g n ah - It is of greek origin, meaning pure and holy.
Personality: WIP Agna is a beautiful and bubbly little baby that simply lights up every room shes in. Viscets are drawn to her, even those than normally dislike children, due to her warm and loving energy. Unlike her hot-headed older sister, Agna is the epitome of a well-behaved kid. She has an eagerness to please in her that she was simply born with, that hopefully in time will bloom into a need to help her fellow man. Perhaps one day she'll be a doctor or a caretaker of some sort? Her dads can only dream!
Mutations: Dragon Nose, Smooth Horns, Bi-Eyes
Friends:
N/A
Romanticisms:
N/A
Parents:
Jester - Father
Tokyo - Father
Offspring:
N/A
Art:
[url=xxx]X[/url]

Last edited by ShadyBro on Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mino

Postby ShadyBro » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:42 am

Designed By: X - _Alex_
Full Name: Mino ??? ???
Call Name/Nick Name: Mino
Pronunciation/Meaning:
mee-no - 巳 (mi) meaning "sign of the snake or serpent" combined with 濃 (no) meaning "concentrated, dark, undiluted"
Sex: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Personality: WIP "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." Instinct, in a way, is like forbidden knowledge. We know what we know and feel what we feel because it is the survivors before us that have instilled said knowledge. For Mino, instinct and knowledge run hand in hand. Even from the very beginning, the viscet knew he only needed to learn and understand one thing - how to survive. Some might call it luck, the way in which hes learned to read the wind, slips across the ground with silent paws, keep hidden even in the brightest light - but Mino never believed in such things. He simply knew how to coexist with the wilds in an unforgiving world, where everything you meet is likely out to kill you. Which is why, despite his young age and frail stature, he can call the seemingly terrifying jungles his home. Mino grew up with a certain respect for nature, but even more so an understanding that the land truthfully owes him nothing. Living in an uncivilized world has turned him into the viscet he is - seemingly cold-hearted on the outside, and yet such a will of kindness and loyalty on the inside - much akin to the land he roams. A life of simplicity with a streak of adventure - it suits him in ways other simply couldn't comprehend. Each new day is a time to learn new skills, accomplish his goals, and not only survive - but thrive. Whether its hunting, fishing, gathering, building, crafting, you name it, Mino is trying to get better at it. He is driven, and he is always successful in one way or another.
Looks: Though Mino may look quite young, he is actually a teen. Being born a runt, his body never quite caught up with his mind, but he never let this stop him. His thin and exceptionally small frame is lithe and agile, moving with a speed unmatched by the average large clumsy adults. He can move easily on his back legs but only for short distances, and thus he tends to just prefer running about on all fours. All of his fur is strangely short, showing off a scale-like pattern in the pigment of his skin.
Mutations: Minor Mane (Tail)
Friends:
N/A
Romanticisms:
N/A
Parents:
N/A
Offspring:
N/A
Art:
X

Last edited by ShadyBro on Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kumori

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:02 am

Designed By: X - james.
Full Name: Kumori ??? ???
Call Name/Nick Name: Kumi
Pronunciation/Meaning:
Coo-more-E - (影) Japanese word for 'shadow'
Sex: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Personality: WIP Kumi is a dorky and flamboyant creature, all smiles and cheer. He has plenty of strange and overwhelming obsessions and has been notably deemed a 'hoarder', but he doesnt mind - as long as he is doing what he loves, thats what matters in the end. Whether its seashells or rocks or bones or other odd trinkets, Kumi sees the beauty in even the most average of pieces, and he treasures these items like nothing else. Mind you, his lack of social skills does not stop him from seeing the beauty in others, as well. He has an admirable tone of kindness and unconditional acceptance that you rarely find in people now a days.
Mutations: Minor Mane, Feather Tufts
Friends:
N/A
Romanticisms:
Calla - Mate WIP
Parents:
N/A
Offspring:
N/A
Art:
[url=xxx]X[/url]

Last edited by ShadyBro on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Saralynn

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:55 am

Designed By: X - Mint Chip
Full Name: Saralynn ??? ???
Call Name/Nick Name: Rally
Pronunciation/Meaning:
Sarah - Lynn - A Hebrew name meaning "princess", inspired by a TV character.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: WIP Rally is a bit of a wild card, rather spunky and fun-loving, and full of a child-like energy unmatched by actual kids. She seemed to never quite grow out of her childish personality, perhaps due to the severe trauma she endured as a babe. None of this however has affected who she truly is - an extremely sweet, affectionate, doting character that has an abundance of love to give to the world. Specifically, to kids. Rally makes it her soul purpose to ensure no child goes through the same sort of awful childhood she herself had to deal with, and opens her arms readily to any viscet in need. She fosters and adopts orphaned pups and even other wild creatures, believing all animals deserve a chance in the world, and even swore off meat due to her strong beliefs. Over time she even managed to track down all her half siblings, offering her friendship and assistance to anyone who would allow it - so far, she has bonded strongly to her half sister Violet, who helps out around the sanctuary from time to time, and she feels she is fairly close to helping her half-brother Felix leave his life of crime in the city behind him. The rest..well, not for a lack of trying, but they wont really accept her help as of yet. Maybe one day.
Mutations: Lions Mane, Smooth Horns
Friends:
N/A
Romanticisms:
N/A
Parents:
Ocie - WIP Rally has no clue that she was abandoned as an egg. She always believed (and sadly, still does) that Ocie was her birth mother, and that, like many of her half-siblings, she simply didn't know the father. When Ocie attacked her and chased her off as a child, she heard her mother tell her that she wasn't really her daughter - but something in Rally did not allow her to process or believe that. She took it as just another snide nasty comment, and shoved it away to the back of her mind.
Offspring:
N/A
Art:
[url=xxx]X[/url]

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups