Gossamer Archives

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Gossamer Archives

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:37 pm

Main Adopts

Gossamers are a recently evolved species, that vary in sizes. Their fur is thick and long, however it is possible for a Gossamer to have shorter, or very short hair. It is also possible for them to exceed the average length of fur and for them to grow manes. However, both of these outcomes are rare. Long haired Gossamers live in mountainous areas or in the Tundra, where temperatures reach below 0. Short haired Gossamers will live in forests, woods and other areas where there are vast amounts of trees. Gossamers will never be found in deserts as they are not well adapted to survive there. The average size of a Gossamer is roughly the size of a German Shepherd Dog, although like their fur, It is possible to overcome or be smaller than this size.

Gossamers are omnivores however they can eat more or less of plants/meat depending on the region they live in, or potentially their own personal tastes. They are highly intelligent creatures, and once adopted, will soon adapt to their new living space and owner.

COMMON
No edits (no manes, shortened or longer fur, edited ears or tail)
UNCOMMON
A mane that reaches not much further than Jaw length.
RARE
A mane that reaches shoulder length, longer fur, edited tails or ears
VERY RARE
Manes that exceed shoulder length, short fur, curly fur
EXTREEMELY RARE
(1/100): Large body edits (Horns, wings, extra tails ect.) magic
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬