Arcal Deer Adopt - Female Floral

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Arcal Deer Adopt - Female Floral

Postby Lily.Sweet » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:56 pm

A Brief Insight: wrote:Arcal Deer are basically magical creatures that live among this special hidden kingdom. Basically living to century old, those deer are divided into two small groups of Floral deer, specialized in the arts of using the magic of flowers for healing and another purposes, while Arcane deers are brave and, somewhat, reckless creatures responsible for keeping their land in peace by battling monsters that exist on caves and the alike. Basically common deers in height and appearance, the most remarcable traits about those creatures, aside from their magic, obviously, are their colours and the curious use of magical staffs by Arcane deer and flowers and vines that seem to grow on the fur of Floral deer.

Please do make sure you read all of the species information right here before entering this or any other competitions ^^

To win this lovely lady, please fill out the following:

Code: Select all
[center][size=85][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Deer Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]What is her favourite animal:[/b][/size][/center]

END DATE: June 10th
Image of Fennel by PrincessPeachie.
Link to my Character Collection
Lily.Sweet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Arcal Deer Adopt - Female Floral

Postby doglover947 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:14 pm

Username: doglover947
Deer Name: Ma Lin or Lin Lin
What is her favourite animal:
Ma Lin loves bunnies, no seriously she loves them. She has a stuffed plush bunny named mimi.
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:27 am

Username:
Deer Name: Hyacinth
What is her favourite animal: The fleet footed fox is Hyacinth's favorite animal

Mad ole' stag
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:59 am

This contest is now closed. :)

We are very sorry that this took so long to choose a winner. We are going to now keep this open until the 17th of June. (This very month) and then if Lily.Sweet doesn't get around to picking a winner, (She's been busy with life after all!) Then I'll choose the winner to this contest :) Since @doglover947 and @Queen Chrysalis have been waiting so long. They will rather win this very deer, (Because I'm impressed with their entries!) or a runner-up to this very deer. ^_^
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:53 am

And the winner is!... doglover947.
Congratulations! The fact that you added that little extra bunny into the mix made me smile. @Queen Chrysalis gets a runner up. One of our team will be on the way to create it for you. I thought that both of your entries were quite lovely!
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover947 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:56 am

Yay!! Thank you so much for Ma Lin!! XD
Hi, I'm doglover947.