Pixel Pups Trading Thread

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Pixel Pups Trading Thread

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:11 am

Pixel Pups Trading thread!
This lovely, lovely place is where you can trade Pixel Pups! As the saying goes, "One user's trash is another user's treasure!" Except that Pixel Pups are never trash ono. If you trade a pup with items, those items go to their new owner too!
Click the pup to be taken to the adoption center!
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:25 pm, edited 13 times in total.
TO BE FOUND, ➵➵➵➵➵➵
═════════════════════════
pretty inactive but i'll be here occasionally
sporadic activity owo b
═════════════════════════════

Image ImageImage
IS THERE ENOUGH
Image▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
EVERYONE ?
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Trading list~

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:27 am

Trading List

Try PMing the users if you want a pup!

Username: Pupper.exe
What they have to offer: All pups (Except for Waddles and Benny), cherries, all items
What they preferably want: Eggs, limited-edition/holiday pups + items

Username: Mintyshiveers
What they have to offer: Whole archive
What they preferably want: Looking for an item that is raining flowers(raining petals decor)!

Username: Sunnypaper
What they have to offer: 3xImage, 1xImage, 3xImage
, 3x Image
What they preferably want: PPs (offer)

Username: ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾
What they have to offer: (this also includes all my spare reindeer-pups and BOOM Love!)
Violet Image, Maple Image, 日本Image, Prancer x3Image, Comet x3Image, Vixen x3Image, Dancer x2Image, Dasher x4Image, Rudolph x1Image, BOOM Love Image, Pippa Image, Ocean Star Image, Sugar High Image, Royal Gala Image, Lunar Phase Image, Violet Peep Image
What they preferably want: pups for pups, and it just depends what I see when I see her/him/it :D

Username: Teriyaki
What they have to offer: 2. Image4. Image5. Image6. Image7. Image8. Image
all my items and cherries are for trade unless stated otherwise, also any of my pps are for trade unless stated otherwise, these are just the ones im most willing to trade
What they preferably want: devons moth bpps, meadow pps, cool looking pps and items, anything Pokemon related

Username: Pike McClain
What they have to offer: ImageImage 2x Dasher items and 1000+ cherries
What they preferably want: The Cupid/Donner PP and Dancer/Vixen/Cupid items. Pretty PPs for the cherries or the PP in the fish hoodie, just offer! really fond of designs that are sparkly, space-themed, Pokémon related, black with bright colors or has wings but it doesn't have to have any of those traits, I'll consider anything!

Username: sharpiesandhamilton
What they have to offer: x - everyone except rainbow ninja, leaf tie, ninja x, phan, eregon, and solgaleo
What they preferably want: any pps! really mostly looking for some new lines, I don’t have any yet. And Mips! Mip swaps!

Username: Crumbleless
What they have to offer: Everything here and all of my items : 1x contact lenses, 1x halo, 1x ageless potion, 1x transfer ticket, 1x breeding potion, 1x blending potion, 1x bow collar, 1x transfer ticket, 1x angry, 1x Dog plush, 1x half of a mystery box, 2x cat, 2x ghost costume, 1x Candy Bucket, 1x [purple] Candy, 1x Bourbon Red Turkey, 1x Beltsville Small White Turkey, 1x American Blue (Slate) Turkey, 1x Deutsche Pute Turkey, 1x bow and arrow, 10x blue amulet, 13x purple amulet, 1x Dinosaur Toy, 1x Tree Pin, 1x Mouse
What they preferably want: Offer!

Username: KyKoolKookie835
What they have to offer: All my items are for trade, as well as my cherries!
What they preferably want: Pixel Pups, I'll take any as long as they are decently cute! <3

Username: f1owercrown
What they have to offer: 1. Image2. Image3. Image
4. Image5. Image6. Image7. Image8. Image9. Image
What they preferably want: I'm looking for very rare/event PPs for them, or designs I can connect to (i.e. pastel or soft colors). ^^ Willing to trade more than one for a PP I really like!

Username: KittyandCat
What they have to offer: Image
+All Mips, cherries, items
What they preferably want: any other PP

Username: K-9-Dog
What they preferably want: Seeking any Pixel pups! I prefer bright colors or based on astronomy/planets or dobermans; but feel free to offer any Pixel pups! Worst I can do is say no. ^^ Shoot me a PM and specify what you're interested in what things I'm offering, fast replies!

Username: dawnlightz.
What they preferably want: Any galaxy/star looking pup

Username: GRIS
What they have to offer: 1. Image2. Image3. Image4. Image
5. Image 6. Image
500 cherries, daisy chain bracelet
What they preferably want: MOTH PUP/FLUFFY PUP, mips, items, SUMMER EXCLUSIVES, red rose flower crown, pikachu plush, mini ferris wheel

Username: Light Bringer
What they have to offer: Image1x Head Bow, 1x prancer, 1x coal, 1x disappointment, 1x Santa hat, 1x Stocking 1, 1x stocking 2, 1x Santa suit, 1x Present costume, 1x unboxed, 1x Partridge, 1x Santa beard, 1x Santa wig, 1x Mrs. Claus' dress and hat, 1x Claus' boots, 2x Turtle Doves, 3x french hens, 5x Colly birds, 2x Fairy lights, 5x gold bracelets, 1x mini snowman, 6x geese a laying, 2x T-shirt, 1x Red Envelope, 1x Chinese Gold ingot, 1x Button eyes, 1x Heart eyes, 1x <3, 1x Lovestruck, 1x Scary Face, 1x Yap Yap!, 1x chocolate bunny, 1x Unicorn ducky, 1x sleeping dragon plush [red], 1x Big rubber ducky, 1x petal pile, 1x Devil ducky, 2x Balloon pup, 6x daisy necklace
What they preferably want: Egg cloudy, any of the 4 easter bunny pups, bat pup, sea monster, zombie cloudy, krampus, peppermint pup, dasher pp, dancer pp, prancer pp, vixen pp, comet pp, cupid pp, donder pp, blitzen pp, rudolph pp, night deer, Ariel merpup, steampunk pup, spiffy looking pup, swamp green butterfly pup

Username: Lune.
What they have to offer: Image, Image, ImageImage, Image, Image, Image, Image, Image, Image, Image, Image, Image + all of my items
What they preferably want: bat-themed pps, just pps in general, raspberries

Username: Noraku.
What they have to offer: (Custom) Image -> Image, (Custom) Image ->Image
1x frown, 1x grass patch, 1x clover flowers, 1x bee, 1x bunny balloon
What they preferably want: i would happily take cherries and other items of any type. i won't be too needy as i don't want to get too much stuff back. i am however picky about pps, and would more likely take other customs.

Username: Feathersong64
What they have to offer: Cherries, 1x Unicorn ducky, 1x Rubber ducky, 1x Dog plush, 5x small daisy necklace, 1x sleeping dragon plush [green], 1x sleeping dragon plush [green], 4x daisy necklace, 1x Pink flower crown, 1x Shaved ice, 2x spilled ice cream cone, 2x Red Envelope, 2x Chinese Gold ingot, 1x bat, 1x Eastern Wild Turkey, 1x Domesticated/Wild Turkey, 1x Beltsville Small White Turkey, 1x Red nose, 1x Bell Collar, 1x Pointsettia Clip, 5x Gold bracelets(rings), 1x Puppy Kiss, 2x Fire Breath, 1x holy fire, 1x Cat Stuff, 1x treat bag, 1x yap yap, ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
What they preferably want: Mips, Moth pups, butterfly pups from the bandana litter, and fluffy pups are preferred, but all offers are considered. Please do not offer cherries.

Username: Honey Mitsukuni
What they have to offer: Art! Examples can be seen in my gallery, The type of art&amount of art is dependant on what is offered in trade! Please PM me to discuss a trade <3
What they preferably want: PP's! I will not be accepting any PP's from the main shop though any event shop PP's I will gladly accept! I'll also be accepting cherries! I'm a hoarder >w>

Username: Barbeque
What they have to offer: ImageImageImage
What they preferably want: Pixel Pups:
I'm looking for any of the fluffy moth PPs (like ones with this lineart, and if I need to state, that is my pup and they aren't for trade,,)
Really just any pup that isn't from the main store, I'm more interested with pups that are: green, pastel colors, possibly any that look like bees or just like bugs in general
Honestly I'll look at at pup, I'm just not interested in the ones with the fish tail (like the ones I've put for trade)

MIPs:
I have little to no preference for these guys, I really just wanna get one. Some designs I could possibly not like, but that's a pretty low chance.

Items:
Constantly wanting cherries
MYO Custom Tickets
Custom PP Plush
Strawberry and Chocolate cakes
Cherry clip
Rose clip, Bunch of roses (any items that are rose related)
Anything to do with bugs

Username: NightMareRose
What they have to offer: StrobeImage April Fool's Day!-Image Puppy-MaikoImage Puppy-CandyImage April Fool's Day!-BloopImage
What they preferably want: Mips

Username: Skarrred
What they preferably want: I generally want an adult PP, naturally colored. Thanks! :>

Username: HealerDaFloof
What they have to offer: Image and maybe something from my archive? all of my pups are in my signature too. not looking to trade she-ra or smaug (dragon) sorry
What they preferably want: pup for pup
: )

Username: recognize
What they have to offer: ImageImageImageImageImageImage >> Image
mip mip 10x customizable turkey, 1x sleeping dragon plush [green], 1x unicorn ducky, 1x pom pom beanie, 1x stocking 3, 2x bell collar, 1x bell bracelet, 1x stack of presents, 1x turtle dove, 3x french hens, 1x pointsetta clip, 2x colly birds, 6x gold bracelet (rings), 2x bell collar, 1x puppy kiss, 1x treat bag, 1x reindeer headband
What they preferably want: pixel pups! i like event lines (especially moths and meadow pups <3), as well as fluff pups. would also love mips! 1x black wings, 1x cat stuff, 1x vamp teeth, 1x devil ducky, 1x big rubber ducky, 1x bunch of roses, 1x daisy flower crown, 1x daisy necklace, 1x clouds, 1x jumpy sheep, 1x corn, 2x angel ice cream, 1x large plate of cookies, 1x large glass of milk, 1x oversized sweater, 1x peep bunny, 1x peep chick, 1x tiny easter eggs, 1x pet bunny, 1x pet chick, 1x pet butterfly, 1x green ribbon, 1x bee

Username: Skylar.
What they have to offer: Mip 1 + 2
CamillaImage DemonImage AzuleImage MuffinImage 1.Image 2.Image DeenaImage PawberryImage 3.Image DiamondImage
What they preferably want: Any pup, as long as it looks pretty. Moth, meadow, lion-maned, fluffed, or flamey pups would be preferable however. Bee (or any cool looking) Blobs and Eastern Dragons will also work. I'm also looking Mips with unique designs.

Username: Woebegone
What they have to offer: Everyone here who is not named, Cherries for PPs, 1x ghost costume, 1x scaredy cat, 1x jumpy sheep, 2x Dinosaur Toy, 1x Dinosaur Plush, 1x Tree Pin, 2x Snowman Pin, 2x Stocking 1, 1x Stocking 2, 1x Stocking 3, 2x Sushi Costume.
What they preferably want: PPs, wing items, and cute accessories.

Form to get on the trading list:
Code: Select all
[center][size=150][color=#00BF00]I want to get on the trading list![/color][/size]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]What you have for trade(Provide a link to your PP archive if you aren't using pics, and say EXACTLY how much items are for trade)[/b]:
[b]What you preferably want:[/b]:
[/center]
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sun May 16, 2021 1:49 pm, edited 154 times in total.
TO BE FOUND, ➵➵➵➵➵➵
═════════════════════════
pretty inactive but i'll be here occasionally
sporadic activity owo b
═════════════════════════════

Image ImageImage
IS THERE ENOUGH
Image▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
EVERYONE ?
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pixel Pups Trading Thread

Postby darn » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:24 am

le merk
Last edited by darn on Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
oh heck doodles, it's time to say goodbye </3
darn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

san's trading post.

Postby beeb » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:34 am

hey! sans here! opening up a little trading post on this thread. feel free to check often, as i often will update this depending on my current pixel pups! I'm mainly looking for pixel pups in return, but i may possibly accept a quantity of five to ten items for them as well.

*preferred item offer with vary.
    *rarity for rarity or quantity of lower rarity for higher rarity. [rare for a rare or two uncommons for a rare, etcetera.]

you see a sign. it says: the trading post is open! closed! you decide to check out what the trading post has to offer, just in case.

* due to julies being stuck on this post for a while, i am now accepting a pet of any rarity for him! how much i like the design still matters.

slot one.
    ♡ ♡ ♡ [url]link to image.[/url]

slot two.

slot three.
    julies. ♡ flop eared. ♡ rare. ♡ link to image.

slot four.

slot five.
Last edited by beeb on Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:28 pm, edited 8 times in total.
beeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:17 am

I want to get on the trading list!
Username: °Cat Noir°
What you have for trade: Lemon and Sunbeam (Look at my archive because I can't find their codes.)
What you preferably want: Another pixel pup for each.
    hey there! i'm chaotic creativity, though you can call me sharpie!
    i love snow leopards, writing, and reading.
    i am mostly active in create-a-clan.
    my pronouns are they/them!

current read: a world without princes by soman chainani & a clash of kings by george r. r. martin
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeb » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:03 pm

may i offer jell - o for lemon?
"have i told you that you look like
a flower in full bloom?"

sup kiddies im beeb, ur local dad joke
generator.

beeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:26 pm

Yes. Anybody want Sunbeam now?
    hey there! i'm chaotic creativity, though you can call me sharpie!
    i love snow leopards, writing, and reading.
    i am mostly active in create-a-clan.
    my pronouns are they/them!

current read: a world without princes by soman chainani & a clash of kings by george r. r. martin
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northie » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:15 pm

Username:Amaize
What you have for trade:Chi Chi
What you preferably want:A pixel pup
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
The wind permeates ───────
────────────────────────────────
north/gee - isfx- ☼ ♎︎ | ☽ ♓︎ | ➚ ♓︎ - she/they
hi there! my name is north or gee ((:
feel free to trade me, I look at all trades!
big genshin and warrior cats fan!!
discord: nqrthie

© .......... both mind and

northie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cambion » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:53 pm

Username: Wolf's Symphony
What you have for trade: Pups, excludes the rainbow blackouts, decretum, blobs and my PPS
What you preferably want: Same rarity
Last edited by cambion on Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby holidayworld » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:57 pm

Username:.Rainy.
What you have for trade:ImageLolaImageMandyImageNellie
What you preferably want:A stub Tailed or horned PP

IVE UPDATED IT A LITTLE BIT!
Last edited by holidayworld on Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Beenie
holidayworld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me