~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:59 am

Ruby-Skylark wrote:I try to see what is around me that might make a bridge, I trip over something lying on the ground and when I reach down to try and figure out what it is my hands find something that feels like planks of wood? Perhaps this used to be an old mine and these are leftover supports? I pick one up to see how heavy it is and decide it should hold my weight. I drag two of the planks back to the moat and begin sliding them across the water to the other side...

Unfortunately, they turn out to be slippery with algae. You nearly don't make out to the crystal, but you manage to grab it before slipping and falling down the hole and into the water beneath.
Image Image

wheeee images i love images
my own pixel art shop ;>
dragoncave | fr lair | th | artfight

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:02 am

yugureyoake wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:He stares at you.

"Yeh, I guess yer right." He makes no move to release the rabbit, and peers at you suspiciously.

"Do you know anywhere to find them around here?" I ask the man. "They don't exactly have pet shops at my town."

"You could 'ave this 'ne, if yeh prove yer a trustwerthy un."
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:41 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
Ruby-Skylark wrote:I try to see what is around me that might make a bridge, I trip over something lying on the ground and when I reach down to try and figure out what it is my hands find something that feels like planks of wood? Perhaps this used to be an old mine and these are leftover supports? I pick one up to see how heavy it is and decide it should hold my weight. I drag two of the planks back to the moat and begin sliding them across the water to the other side...

Unfortunately, they turn out to be slippery with algae. You nearly don't make out to the crystal, but you manage to grab it before slipping and falling down the hole and into the water beneath.

I screech as I hit the cold water, I hold on to the gemstone as I try and stay above the water, but it’s rushing so fast through the tunnel that I get swept away from poor Starlight...
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:13 am

Ruby-Skylark wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:

I screech as I hit the cold water, I hold on to the gemstone as I try and stay above the water, but it’s rushing so fast through the tunnel that I get swept away from poor Starlight...

getting u in trouble is supposed to be my job xD

Eventually, you wash up on a pile of big rocks. You realize these rocks are stairs, and that they lead up to a Very Strange Door. Its a giant archway, and the door has an odd spiral patterning.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tintik » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:04 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:As soon as you poke it, it wiggles! It shakes off the remaining snow, and rises to its full height. A giant moose!

"Woah, woah!" I back up quickly, hands up to show that I'm friendly. While moose were certainly majestic creatures, I wasn't eager to get on one's bad side. "Ahah.. Hey, buddy... Seen any little-people with wings?" I chuckle nervously, joking to keep myself calm.
Tintik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:08 pm

Tintik wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:As soon as you poke it, it wiggles! It shakes off the remaining snow, and rises to its full height. A giant moose!

"Woah, woah!" I back up quickly, hands up to show that I'm friendly. While moose were certainly majestic creatures, I wasn't eager to get on one's bad side. "Ahah.. Hey, buddy... Seen any little-people with wings?" I chuckle nervously, joking to keep myself calm.

it blinks slowly at you. then, to your surprise, it opens it's massive mouth and speaks!

"To me," it drawls, "all people are little people. but with wings? oh, yes I've seen 'em. in fact," it pauses here, then kneels down closer to you, and whispers.

"don't tell her u told you, but there's one up there. on that branch." it gestures faintly to the tree limb you spotted the sparkle on, "I might ba able to help you get her, too."
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:24 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
Ruby-Skylark wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:Unfortunately, they turn out to be slippery with algae. You nearly don't make out to the crystal, but you manage to grab it before slipping and falling down the hole and into the water beneath.

getting u in trouble is supposed to be my job xD

Eventually, you wash up on a pile of big rocks. You realize these rocks are stairs, and that they lead up to a Very Strange Door. Its a giant archway, and the door has an odd spiral patterning.

*heee* sorry, I'll try and leave the fun of being mean to me to you ;)

I realise I still have the shiny gemstone in my hand so I tuck it inside my shirt for safe-keeping. Then I start to walk slowly up the stairs, watching out for booby-traps along the way...

(seriously, how did you know I was such a big fan of Indiana Jones, this is awesome! :o :D )
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:50 am

Ruby-Skylark wrote:*heee* sorry, I'll try and leave the fun of being mean to me to you ;)

I realise I still have the shiny gemstone in my hand so I tuck it inside my shirt for safe-keeping. Then I start to walk slowly up the stairs, watching out for booby-traps along the way...

(seriously, how did you know I was such a big fan of Indiana Jones, this is awesome! :o :D )

;)
When you reach the door, you realize there is no way of opening it, save for the strangely shaped hole in the door. It looks like it would fit your finger, or perhaps the crystal? You worry about starlight.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:08 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
Ruby-Skylark wrote:*heee* sorry, I'll try and leave the fun of being mean to me to you ;)

;)
When you reach the door, you realize there is no way of opening it, save for the strangely shaped hole in the door. It looks like it would fit your finger, or perhaps the crystal? You worry about starlight.

I’m not ready to give up the crystal yet, so I try putting my finger in the hole and pushing but nothing happens.
But the closer I get to the door the more the crystal glows, so I know I will have to put it in the hole and see what happens.
Just as I am about to put the crystal in the hole, something grabs my hair from behind and gives it a tug?
It’s Starlight, she has followed the path of the water and found me! We hug as best we can (I’m so big and she’s so tiny) and then I wonder why she doesn’t want me to put the crystal in the hole?
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:45 am

Ruby-Skylark wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:

;)

I’m not ready to give up the crystal yet, so I try putting my finger in the hole and pushing but nothing happens.
But the closer I get to the door the more the crystal glows, so I know I will have to put it in the hole and see what happens.
Just as I am about to put the crystal in the hole, something grabs my hair from behind and gives it a tug?
It’s Starlight, she has followed the path of the water and found me! We hug as best we can (I’m so big and she’s so tiny) and then I wonder why she doesn’t want me to put the crystal in the hole?

She paps the crystal with her wand, and it explodes into a thousand tiny splinters. the door creaks open, the glow fading from the glittery gradient at your feet. it's incredibly dark in there, you can't see a thing. but you can hear hissing.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me