~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

Postby cvpidxpng » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:03 am

I wanna go on a fairy hunt!
Username: Cupid.png
Map number:1
Supplies you're bringing: I have nothing yet so n/a hah
Other: N/A
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:42 pm

Go ahead!

Traveling through the thick brush is hard, but it'll be worth it to have your very own fairy friend. You glance down at the map in your hand. It said that the leaflet's favorite clearing was just ahead. You push through, and find yourself in the middle of a lightly glowing meadow, with a conveniently placed tree in the middle of it. There are a few shrubs and hedges to the side, and the grass is lush and soft.
Do you...

Investigate the tree?
Investigate the shrubs?
Go back the way you came?
Take a nap here, the grass is so soft...
Image Image

wheeee images i love images
my own pixel art shop ;>
dragoncave | fr lair | th | artfight

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:32 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ wrote:We press on and come across...

...a wall. Going straight up. It seems the only way to get out is to go up and out. You feel a gust of warm air blast upwards, and Artemis shoots up out of sight. She floats back down eventually, but the tells you that there is, in fact, a path at the top of the wall.

I notice little notches in the wall so begin to climb, Artemis zipping off up ahead.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:51 am

☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ wrote:We press on and come across...

...a wall. Going straight up. It seems the only way to get out is to go up and out. You feel a gust of warm air blast upwards, and Artemis shoots up out of sight. She floats back down eventually, but the tells you that there is, in fact, a path at the top of the wall.

I notice little notches in the wall so begin to climb, Artemis zipping off up ahead.

Your fingers begin to hurt about halfway up, and the notches become fewer and farther in between. Another blast of hot air erupts from below, blowing your hair up forcefully. You almost feel that the air is solid enough to push yourself up, but you know that you'd need a parachute or some kind of tool to expand your surface area.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:21 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ wrote:I notice little notches in the wall so begin to climb, Artemis zipping off up ahead.

Your fingers begin to hurt about halfway up, and the notches become fewer and farther in between. Another blast of hot air erupts from below, blowing your hair up forcefully. You almost feel that the air is solid enough to push yourself up, but you know that you'd need a parachute or some kind of tool to expand your surface area.

(Why did I leave the glider behind? WHY? XD)

I judge the distance and decide to stop climbing. Artemis appears and says about a tunnel at the top. I tell her to go investigate without me-I'll find another way out.
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:34 am

☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:Your fingers begin to hurt about halfway up, and the notches become fewer and farther in between. Another blast of hot air erupts from below, blowing your hair up forcefully. You almost feel that the air is solid enough to push yourself up, but you know that you'd need a parachute or some kind of tool to expand your surface area.

I judge the distance and decide to stop climbing. Artemis appears and says about a tunnel at the top. I tell her to go investigate without me-I'll find another way out.

(ah, well XD)

As Artemis takes off, you find a ledge you can sit on and do so. You look along the edge of the cliff and see a hole in the side of the cliff. Do you want to check out the hole?
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:13 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:Your fingers begin to hurt about halfway up, and the notches become fewer and farther in between. Another blast of hot air erupts from below, blowing your hair up forcefully. You almost feel that the air is solid enough to push yourself up, but you know that you'd need a parachute or some kind of tool to expand your surface area.

(ah, well XD)

As Artemis takes off, you find a ledge you can sit on and do so. You look along the edge of the cliff and see a hole in the side of the cliff. Do you want to check out the hole?

yYES
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:05 am

☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ wrote:(Why did I leave the glider behind? WHY? XD)

(ah, well XD)

yYES

You sneak along the ledge. As you get closer to the hole, the ledge gets wider, and soon you can walk comfortably. You look inside the hole, only to see a glowing light, much like the one that lured you here in the first place. It floats erratically.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvpidxpng » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:02 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:Go ahead!

Traveling through the thick brush is hard, but it'll be worth it to have your very own fairy friend. You glance down at the map in your hand. It said that the leaflet's favorite clearing was just ahead. You push through, and find yourself in the middle of a lightly glowing meadow, with a conveniently placed tree in the middle of it. There are a few shrubs and hedges to the side, and the grass is lush and soft.
Do you...

Investigate the tree?
Investigate the shrubs?

Take a nap!
Sounds like me tbh
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:18 am

cupid.png wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:Go ahead!

Do you...

Investigate the tree?
Investigate the shrubs?

Take a nap!
Sounds like me tbh

You relax into the grass, letting your eyelids fall.

After what seems like hours, you wake up. You've flipped onto your side sometime during your nap. You see a softly glowing spot near you.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me