~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

Postby satyn » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:00 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:Okay!

Traveling through the thick brush is hard, but it'll be worth it to have your very own fairy friend. You glance down at the map in your hand. It said that the leaflet's favorite clearing was just ahead. You push through, and find yourself in the middle of a lightly glowing meadow, with a conveniently placed tree in the middle of it. There are a few shrubs and hedges to the side, and the grass is lush and soft.
Do you...

Investigate the tree?
Investigate the shrubs?
Go back the way you came?
Take a nap here, the grass is so soft...

Though the grass nap was tempting, I decided to search around the shrubs. The concealing plants would be good hiding spots, and I knew fairies often loved to hide.
I placed my net in one hand and my jar in the other as I slowly approached the bushes.
status: moving on with life but I still lurk here <o/ been playing valorant + genshin + honkai star rail
[ SHE/HER ⎯ DV ⎯ MY KALS/CHARSKIMCHIQUACK ]

satyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:03 am

Moonstar ✰ wrote:I had seen tons of faires swarm North, dunno why, carrying leaves. I sat down to watch and snapped a twig, no! I hoped I hadn't scared any. Then I saw one turn in my direction, it had heard me. I just waved, embarrassed and shy.

I watched, amazed, as the giant version of (sort of) me blushed and waved. I awkwardly waved back, and she smiled. I got kinda scared, I just hope she doesn't try to take my leaf. Then, I see a really pretty leaf poking out of her pocket, it's even sparkly! I fly a little closer...
Image Image

wheeee images i love images
my own pixel art shop ;>
dragoncave | fr lair | th | artfight

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:10 am

I see the fairy come closer, eyeing the leaf I picked up at the beach earlier. I handed it gently too her. I smiled again.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:12 am

satyn wrote:
Though the grass nap was tempting, I decided to search around the shrubs. The concealing plants would be good hiding spots, and I knew fairies often loved to hide.
I placed my net in one hand and my jar in the other as I slowly approached the bushes.

(I get to play the fairy, mwahahahaaa)
I sat on my favorite branch, inhaling the scent of my favorite leaf. The crisp scent combined with the sweet smell of fresh morning dew made this the best thing EVER! I thought I heard the soft sound of grass breaking and being stepped on, but I ignored it in favor of my leaf. As I got happier, my glow intensified, and my sparkles flew even faster.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satyn » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:49 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
satyn wrote:

(I get to play the fairy, mwahahahaaa)
I sat on my favorite branch, inhaling the scent of my favorite leaf. The crisp scent combined with the sweet smell of fresh morning dew made this the best thing EVER! I thought I heard the soft sound of grass breaking and being stepped on, but I ignored it in favor of my leaf. As I got happier, my glow intensified, and my sparkles flew even faster.

After about ten minutes of fruitless searching, I was about to give up. However, I caught a flash in the corner of my eye. Could it be...? I picked up my net and jar again, slowly heading toward the source. I tried to avoid the twigs in my path in effort to stay silent. Surely, it was a fairy that I saw.
status: moving on with life but I still lurk here <o/ been playing valorant + genshin + honkai star rail

satyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:33 am

Moonstar ✰ wrote:I see the fairy come closer, eyeing the leaf I picked up at the beach earlier. I handed it gently too her. I smiled again.

The giant offered me the leaf with a smile, and I flew closer to grab it. The leaf sparkled in the sunshine, and the veins glittered so perfectly. I couldn't resist. I snatched the leaf and flew out of her reach to examine it. Or at least, I tried to.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:02 am

satyn wrote:
After about ten minutes of fruitless searching, I was about to give up. However, I caught a flash in the corner of my eye. Could it be...? I picked up my net and jar again, slowly heading toward the source. I tried to avoid the twigs in my path in effort to stay silent. Surely, it was a fairy that I saw.

My leaf was beginning to lose it's morning smell. Well, that just wouldn't do! I emerged from the shrub I was sitting in, and flew off to get a new one, but I froze when I saw a human. I hadn't ever seen a real one, but I had heard about them. They were huge, 50-elm leaves tall creatures, with pointy teeth and angry eyes. But this one didn't look like that. It kinda looked like... Me.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satyn » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:24 am

My leaf was beginning to lose it's morning smell. Well, that just wouldn't do! I emerged from the shrub I was sitting in, and flew off to get a new one, but I froze when I saw a human. I hadn't ever seen a real one, but I had heard about them. They were huge, 50-elm leaves tall creatures, with pointy teeth and angry eyes. But this one didn't look like that. It kinda looked like... Me.

I stared in surprise when the fairy met my eyes. It looked more human than I thought it would have looked, and the fairy seemed to think the same in respects to its own species. (Or was it my imagination?)
"Hello there," I breathed, amazed by the small magical being.

satyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:59 am

satyn wrote:I stared in surprise when the fairy met my eyes. It looked more human than I thought it would have looked, and the fairy seemed to think the same in respects to its own species. (Or was it my imagination?)
"Hello there," I breathed, amazed by the small magical being.

She (as I decided) opened her mouth and spoke, which surprised me. "Hello, there," she said. Her eyes were wide, (were they supposed to be that big?) and I fluttered closer. Her smell... How do I word it? It was breathtaking. She smelled of safety and security, like she would protect me for all of eternity, but also of wonder and amazement. "H-hi," I stammered back, "You smell nice. I clapped my hands over my mouth and blushed.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satyn » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:06 am

She (as I decided) opened her mouth and spoke, which surprised me. "Hello, there," she said. Her eyes were wide, (were they supposed to be that big?) and I fluttered closer. Her smell... How do I word it? It was breathtaking. She smelled of safety and security, like she would protect me for all of eternity, but also of wonder and amazement. "H-hi," I stammered back, "You smell nice. I clapped my hands over my mouth and blushed.

( yes, 'she' C: )
I blinked in confusion, thinking it was a joke at first. Then again, I knew I smelled amazing, because I am amazing after all.
"Um... thanks. You smell nice too. Kind of like... cupcakes and lavender...?" I wasn't sure if the fairy even knew what those two things were, but hopefully it/she knew that it was a very good smell.

satyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me