~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

Postby yugureyoake » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:55 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:"Only that she likes rabbit," he grunts, "I was cookin' up one I caught just this mornin', but I reckon she prefers 'em live."

he gestures to a cage near his tent, it jumps around.

"got one in there, but she still 'asn't come. At this rate I'll never get 'er."

"Hmm," I look towards the little rabbit. It makes me a bit sad seeing it in that state, with its cute little eyes staring back.

"Maybe she would come by if you were with a pet rabbit... something that shows that you're friendly with delicate animals. Besides, imagine seeing someone so tall keep something so tiny in a cage...! That would be a bit scary." I paused. "Sorry. That was rambling."
yugureyoake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tintik » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:09 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:The tree has no low-hanging branches, and it's as straight as a board. You'll have to scale it, unless you can find another way around.

I walk around the tree a few times nervously, unsure of whether or not I should try to scale it, and eventually decide that the curiosity would kill me if I couldn't find out what the sparkle was. Before I attempt to scale it, I gather some snowballs to throw at the sparkle as a last-ditch effort to avoid the risks of trying to get up the tree.
Tintik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:33 pm

yugureyoake wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:"Only that she likes rabbit," he grunts, "I was cookin' up one I caught just this mornin', but I reckon she prefers 'em live."

he gestures to a cage near his tent, it jumps around.

"got one in there, but she still 'asn't come. At this rate I'll never get 'er."

"Hmm," I look towards the little rabbit. It makes me a bit sad seeing it in that state, with its cute little eyes staring back.

"Maybe she would come by if you were with a pet rabbit... something that shows that you're friendly with delicate animals. Besides, imagine seeing someone so tall keep something so tiny in a cage...! That would be a bit scary." I paused. "Sorry. That was rambling."

He stares at you.

"Yeh, I guess yer right." He makes no move to release the rabbit, and peers at you suspiciously.

Tintik wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:The tree has no low-hanging branches, and it's as straight as a board. You'll have to scale it, unless you can find another way around.

I walk around the tree a few times nervously, unsure of whether or not I should try to scale it, and eventually decide that the curiosity would kill me if I couldn't find out what the sparkle was. Before I attempt to scale it, I gather some snowballs to throw at the sparkle as a last-ditch effort to avoid the risks of trying to get up the tree.

As soon as they get close to the sparkle, they disappear mysteriously.
Image Image

wheeee images i love images
my own pixel art shop ;>
dragoncave | fr lair | th | artfight

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:03 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:The trees close in on you, making your path darker and darker.

Starlight hovers in front of me with her wand lit up so I can find my way though the dark forest. The trees are now so close together I have to squeeze through any tiny gap I can. I turn sideways to try and fit through two trees and fall out the other side into a bright clearing. I have somehow fallen into a fairy ring :o
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:31 am

Ruby-Skylark wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:The trees close in on you, making your path darker and darker.

Starlight hovers in front of me with her wand lit up so I can find my way though the dark forest. The trees are now so close together I have to squeeze through any tiny gap I can. I turn sideways to try and fit through two trees and fall out the other side into a bright clearing. I have somehow fallen into a fairy ring :o

not quite, but there is one right in front of you. you know what the consequences of stepping into it, but it calls to you... the very earth beneath you seems to rise and fall like a calming breath as it hisses out, "Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy."
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:39 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
Ruby-Skylark wrote:

not quite, but there is one right in front of you. you know what the consequences of stepping into it, but it calls to you... the very earth beneath you seems to rise and fall like a calming breath as it hisses out, "Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy."

I feel the pull of the circle, but Starlight keeps flying in front of me, as if to stop me from entering the fairy ring. I ignore her and keep walking forward until she pulls on my hair sharply and breaks the spell. I stop myself before my last step would take me inside the ring. I smile at Starlight and give her a small hug of thanks as she points to a cave on the other side of the ring. I step carefully around it and enter the cave, stopping to light the torch from my backpack.
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:50 am

Ruby-Skylark wrote:I feel the pull of the circle, but Starlight keeps flying in front of me, as if to stop me from entering the fairy ring. I ignore her and keep walking forward until she pulls on my hair sharply and breaks the spell. I stop myself before my last step would take me inside the ring. I smile at Starlight and give her a small hug of thanks as she points to a cave on the other side of the ring. I step carefully around it and enter the cave, stopping to light the torch from my backpack.

the cave is very dark, and the torch helps very little. the cavern floor is riddled with holes, and you can hear water rushing underneath. something blue seems to be glowing at the end of the tunnel.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:24 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
Ruby-Skylark wrote:I feel the pull of the circle, but Starlight keeps flying in front of me, as if to stop me from entering the fairy ring. I ignore her and keep walking forward until she pulls on my hair sharply and breaks the spell. I stop myself before my last step would take me inside the ring. I smile at Starlight and give her a small hug of thanks as she points to a cave on the other side of the ring. I step carefully around it and enter the cave, stopping to light the torch from my backpack.

the cave is very dark, and the torch helps very little. the cavern floor is riddled with holes, and you can hear water rushing underneath. something blue seems to be glowing at the end of the tunnel.

I lean against the wall of the cave and take a few steps, trying to get a closer look at the blue glowing thing at the end of the tunnel, I slip a few times and drop my torch in one of the holes, it disappears into the water with a fizzling sound and I’m left with just the blue glow and Starlights wand. I start to get upset, panicking at feeling so blind in the dark and move faster toward the blue glow, not looking where my feet are going.
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:03 am

Ruby-Skylark wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:

I lean against the wall of the cave and take a few steps, trying to get a closer look at the blue glowing thing at the end of the tunnel, I slip a few times and drop my torch in one of the holes, it disappears into the water with a fizzling sound and I’m left with just the blue glow and Starlights wand. I start to get upset, panicking at feeling so blind in the dark and move faster toward the blue glow, not looking where my feet are going.

its almost like you WANT to fall in lol
You slip around the holes, its very treacherous, but you somehow make it to the blue glow. It's a glimmering gemstone.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:13 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:its almost like you WANT to fall in lol
You slip around the holes, its very treacherous, but you somehow make it to the blue glow. It's a glimmering gemstone.

*LOLs* oops? :lol:

I gaze at the beautiful blue gemstone and reach toward it...
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me