~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

Postby CaptainRon » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:09 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
CaptainRon wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:The floor creaks, but hold. dust rains from the roof. There's a stairwell, and a strange-looking shrine.

Allira flits straight to the shrine, I follow, carefully investigating the floor with each step that I take.

There's a rather shiny-looking purple book on the shrine, a sign hangs above it. "TAKING THE BOOK WILL END THE ADVENTURE"

downstairs, you hear water trickling.

Allira takes the book.
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tintik » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:54 pm

Thorns tear at my legs as I trudge through the area. I stop from time to time to search the bushes for the elusive creatures they may be hiding, but so far I had no luck.

I wasn't sure how much time had passed, but with a groan I stop and lift my hands to my face. I blew into them and rubbed them together in an attempt to warm them, but it did little to help. Did these darned things even exist? Was I searching for nothing? I huffed and searched another bush, though with much less excitement than I had when I'd first started the adventure.
Tintik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:29 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:The path leads you down a long and winding road, branches tickle you as you move along the farther you go, the closer the branches get.

I follow the glow of Starlight's wand as she moves into the dark wintery forest and as more snow falls we start to lose the path. Starlight stops in a small clearing and we decide to set up our tent until it stops snowing and gets lighter again...
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:51 pm

CaptainRon wrote:Allira takes the book.

You found an Elder Tome!Image

ruby-skylark wrote:

I follow the glow of Starlight's wand as she moves into the dark wintery forest and as more snow falls we start to lose the path. Starlight stops in a small clearing and we decide to set up our tent until it stops snowing and gets lighter again...

in the morning, you open up the tent flap only to realize you're snowed in! and really well, too. luckily, it seems that Starlight has been working all night to make you a little air chimney, so you can breathe. she says it's almost two whole feet above the top of the tent! how it hasn't collapsed in on you, you can only imagine.

Post by Tintik » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:54 pm

Thorns tear at my legs as I trudge through the area. I stop from time to time to search the bushes for the elusive creatures they may be hiding, but so far I had no luck.

I wasn't sure how much time had passed, but with a groan I stop and lift my hands to my face. I blew into them and rubbed them together in an attempt to warm them, but it did little to help. Did these darned things even exist? Was I searching for nothing? I huffed and searched another bush, though with much less excitement than I had when I'd first started the adventure.

the sun shines in your eyes, but it's a cold light, and does nothing to warm you up. you think you see a bright sparkle up in a branch if a rather tall tree.
Image Image

wheeee images i love images
my own pixel art shop ;>
dragoncave | fr lair | th | artfight

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tintik » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:11 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:the sun shines in your eyes, but it's a cold light, and does nothing to warm you up. you think you see a bright sparkle up in a branch if a rather tall tree.

I blink a few times as I stare up at the tree, attempting yet failing to identify the sparkle from my place on the ground. I take a few moments to gather myself before I begin to try and climb my way up.
Tintik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:48 pm

Tintik wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:the sun shines in your eyes, but it's a cold light, and does nothing to warm you up. you think you see a bright sparkle up in a branch if a rather tall tree.

I blink a few times as I stare up at the tree, attempting yet failing to identify the sparkle from my place on the ground. I take a few moments to gather myself before I begin to try and climb my way up.

The tree has no low-hanging branches, and it's as straight as a board. You'll have to scale it, unless you can find another way around.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:07 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
Ruby-Skylark wrote:I follow the glow of Starlight's wand as she moves into the dark wintery forest and as more snow falls we start to lose the path. Starlight stops in a small clearing and we decide to set up our tent until it stops snowing and gets lighter again...

in the morning, you open up the tent flap only to realize you're snowed in! and really well, too. luckily, it seems that Starlight has been working all night to make you a little air chimney, so you can breathe. she says it's almost two whole feet above the top of the tent! how it hasn't collapsed in on you, you can only imagine.

I pull the shovel out of my backpack and start digging a tunnel to the surface, STarlight lights the way with her wand and after a lot of digging we finally break through. I dig the tent out and hang it above me, then I make a fire and melt some snow to make a cuppa. Starlight keeps looking behind me and after a while my curiosity gets the better of me, I turn around and see...
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:09 am

Ruby-Skylark wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
Ruby-Skylark wrote:I follow the glow of Starlight's wand as she moves into the dark wintery forest and as more snow falls we start to lose the path. Starlight stops in a small clearing and we decide to set up our tent until it stops snowing and gets lighter again...

I pull the shovel out of my backpack and start digging a tunnel to the surface, STarlight lights the way with her wand and after a lot of digging we finally break through. I dig the tent out and hang it above me, then I make a fire and melt some snow to make a cuppa. Starlight keeps looking behind me and after a while my curiosity gets the better of me, I turn around and see...

Your tent poles, broken. The tent is nothing but a useless scrap of fabric now, though I'm sure you could use it to repair your glider if ever you needed to. You shovel is leaning against a tree, hopefully not broken, though as you scooped the last scoop of snow it seemed a little... wiggly. The snowy forest is begging you to come, but the warm fire is begging you to stay.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:57 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:Your tent poles, broken. The tent is nothing but a useless scrap of fabric now, though I'm sure you could use it to repair your glider if ever you needed to. You shovel is leaning against a tree, hopefully not broken, though as you scooped the last scoop of snow it seemed a little... wiggly. The snowy forest is begging you to come, but the warm fire is begging you to stay.

I sigh and tuck the scraps of my tent into my backpack. The shovel goes in to, it might be useful for someth8ng other than digging. Starlight skitters around my head and points into the forest, she seems confident of moving forward so I reluctantly leave the nice warm fire and walk into the trees...
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:31 am

Ruby-Skylark wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:Your tent poles, broken. The tent is nothing but a useless scrap of fabric now, though I'm sure you could use it to repair your glider if ever you needed to. You shovel is leaning against a tree, hopefully not broken, though as you scooped the last scoop of snow it seemed a little... wiggly. The snowy forest is begging you to come, but the warm fire is begging you to stay.

I sigh and tuck the scraps of my tent into my backpack. The shovel goes in to, it might be useful for someth8ng other than digging. Starlight skitters around my head and points into the forest, she seems confident of moving forward so I reluctantly leave the nice warm fire and walk into the trees...

The cold wind blows directly into your face, and you encounter a split in the path.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me