~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

Postby yugureyoake » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:44 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:"You could 'ave this 'ne, if yeh prove yer a trustwerthy un."

"Wow, are you sure?" I ask hesitantly, "How do I prove that I am?"
yugureyoake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:06 pm

yugureyoake wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:"You could 'ave this 'ne, if yeh prove yer a trustwerthy un."

"Wow, are you sure?" I ask hesitantly, "How do I prove that I am?"

He gets really close to you, you can smell his breath. It smells like rotting meat.

"Bring me a branch of dewdrop."
Image Image

wheeee images i love images
my own pixel art shop ;>
dragoncave | fr lair | th | artfight

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:16 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
Ruby-Skylark wrote:I’m not ready to give up the crystal yet, so I try putting my finger in the hole and pushing but nothing happens.
But the closer I get to the door the more the crystal glows, so I know I will have to put it in the hole and see what happens.
Just as I am about to put the crystal in the hole, something grabs my hair from behind and gives it a tug?
It’s Starlight, she has followed the path of the water and found me! We hug as best we can (I’m so big and she’s so tiny) and then I wonder why she doesn’t want me to put the crystal in the hole?

She taps the crystal with her wand, and it explodes into a thousand tiny splinters. the door creaks open, the glow fading from the glittery gradient at your feet. it's incredibly dark in there, you can't see a thing. but you can hear hissing.

I really wish I still had the glowing crystal to light my way but it’s in a million tiny pieces on the ground. I look around for Starlight but she’s already gone through the door...
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yugureyoake » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:07 am

[quote="FearTheFuzzyBear"
He gets really close to you, you can smell his breath. It smells like rotting meat.

"Bring me a branch of dewdrop."[/quote]

I instinctively back away, just ever so slightly. "May I have a hint on where it is before I leave?" I ask.
yugureyoake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:38 pm

yugureyoake wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:He gets really close to you, you can smell his breath. It smells like rotting meat.

"Bring me a branch of dewdrop."

I instinctively back away, just ever so slightly. "May I have a hint on where it is before I leave?" I ask.

He sits back on his stump and slumps over.

"Follow the river."
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yugureyoake » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:21 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:

"Follow the river."

I nod, and head down to search, making sure to keep any landmarks in mind so I could easily find the man once I've completed the odd fetch task.
yugureyoake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:24 pm

yugureyoake wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:

"Follow the river."

I nod, and head down to search, making sure to keep any landmarks in mind so I could easily find the man once I've completed the odd fetch task.

the full moon lights your way, and you find a tree almost immediately. it's coated in a thin layer of frost. icicles hang from it. the tree is so statuesque that you know it must be the tree the man was talking about, but what of that branch of dewdrop?
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yugureyoake » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:50 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote: the full moon lights your way, and you find a tree almost immediately. it's coated in a thin layer of frost. icicles hang from it. the tree is so statuesque that you know it must be the tree the man was talking about, but what of that branch of dewdrop?

I look at the tree, and notice its angle, so perfectly illuminated. I take a glance at a few of the branches closer to the ground to see if any of them fit his description.
yugureyoake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:53 pm

yugureyoake wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote: the full moon lights your way, and you find a tree almost immediately. it's coated in a thin layer of frost. icicles hang from it. the tree is so statuesque that you know it must be the tree the man was talking about, but what of that branch of dewdrop?

I look at the tree, and notice its angle, so perfectly illuminated. I take a glance at a few of the branches closer to the ground to see if any of them fit his description.

they all look only like branches, but prettier and gray. the icicles sparkle. maybe you need to think less literally...

(too hard a puzzle? :c)
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tintik » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:08 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:it blinks slowly at you. then, to your surprise, it opens it's massive mouth and speaks!

"To me," it drawls, "all people are little people. but with wings? oh, yes I've seen 'em. in fact," it pauses here, then kneels down closer to you, and whispers.

"don't tell her u told you, but there's one up there. on that branch." it gestures faintly to the tree limb you spotted the sparkle on, "I might ba able to help you get her, too."

"Really?" I looked up at the sparkle from before, eyes wide with wonder. I had decided that something was up there, but I wasn't actually certain it could be one of them.

I was brought back to my senses when the moose said they could help me-- I had to hold my own arms to keep myself from hugging the shockingly kind creature.

"You could? Oh, yes, please! What do we do?"
Tintik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me