Bear Run Fanclub V.5

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Bear Run Fanclub V.5

Postby Mango30 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Ariana Black wrote:
Mango30 wrote:He's so pretty!! I love his halter and markings! :o I have a few mares if you want to look at them!

link to your tolts?

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3501042

Theres the link to my stable
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thelastsilhouette » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:22 am

dreamwalker wrote:Heyya!
I was just looking through my stables and realized that I have a lot of tolts with promised spots but no links to foals yet. if you have a foal from one of my tolts or still intend to use a slot you've had for a while please send me a link or let me know so I can update things.
I will be voiding any slots I haven't heard back about by the end of October. If I have made agreements within the last week or so with you as far as slots go you don't have to worry as those will not be included in the reset since I know for sure they're recent c:

I don't know what happened to the info but it was a while back that you gave me a slot to Valencia I think it was.. The smoky black leopard appaloosa.
I haven't used it but since I lost the permission quote it's fine it you just void it :)
Thelastsilhouette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:44 am

Hey all! I'm looking for a lifelong mate for one of my horses. I haven't found one at my stable (which is normally what I like to do since I like pairing all 10 slots and then giving away foals), so I figured I would try some outreach.

My one hardline requirement is that his mate is a dun. Ideally, a DD genetically so that all my babies can be duns. <3 I don't care if they are a floof or not. I'd also prefer to dedicate all ten slots to each other, but that can be worked out later. Other than that, I'm gonna be a little picky and I may not accept a mate from anyone who offers since I also want their personality to match. On that note, here's Bastion, along with his personality. :) If interested, send me a PM with a link to your horse and their personality.

"Bastion is very rough around the edges and not always the nicest guy on the outside. He's an introvert who very much thinks he's an extrovert, often shy, but he never lets other people notice. He is very caring despite his gruff exterior, it's just difficult for him to confess that aloud. Bastion is adventurous and a troublemaker, not much for respecting authority, though he does have his own code."

For everyone else, I have tons of slots people can use to get free foals! I'm never around to get breedings, but I still love seeing babies from my horses, so go here and find a mated pair you like and apply to own a foal from them! Please be sure to update me if you have gotten you foal finished! <3
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Potato. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:48 pm

hai.
-pops in to offer breedings.-
send me your breedings. Ill try to do them asap. But I have work/university mind you so I won't get them all done immediately. But I promise you, I will finish every single one.

edit; added my thing to the breeding page, somehow forgot we had a new one XD

all done taking in orders. Ill get them done asap c:
if you've sent me a breeding, just know its accepted.
Last edited by Potato. on Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Potato.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:44 pm

Aww @ten I don't have a babe that would match your handsome stallion :( good luck finding a mate!!! Also, thank you potato for the breedings! And I will be posting my babes who need mates soon
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:51 am

Ahhh I always miss breeding me rip XD Yes, good luck for finding a mate for your floof bab @ten! I don't have any duns in my herd.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamwalker » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:17 am

Breedings are open! You can find the form on my post in the breeding thread, please be sure to title your pm correctly or it will not be selected.
I will close them when i get off work (around 330 utah time)
And i will be selecting them as I go so there is no set number that will be chosen. All will have a chance at a holiday edit and a few will even have a chance for some spoopy markings c;

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:20 am

I just won this lovely baby. I'm so happy to have my Hotaru.^^ Thank you again Dream. <3

Image She'll be the mate for Spider
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:39 am

Congrats! She's such a pretty bab!! :D

Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:47 am

thank you^^
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me