Bear Run Fanclub V.5

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Bear Run Fanclub V.5

Postby sprig » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:37 am

Ladyskittels wrote:Hey there! I don't have any of your wonderful tolters yet, so I don't know if I am allowed to post here or not... These are very beautiful and I can't wait to get my hands on my first one! :)

Everyone is always welcome here, whether you have a Tolt yet or not! Welcome!!
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandy Hoofprints » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:35 am

Ladyskittels wrote:Hey there! I don't have any of your wonderful tolters yet, so I don't know if I am allowed to post here or not... These are very beautiful and I can't wait to get my hands on my first one! :)

Welcome <3
Feel free to browse my tolts (in my sig) and pm for for some breeding slots, then when an artist is open for breedings you could get your own lil baby c;
▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Sandy
◈ Vet Student ◈ Irish ◈ Image
◈ ♀ Rugby Player ◈ ISFJ/ISTJ ◈

toltsfwphocother
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Sandy Hoofprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladyskittels » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:04 pm

Thank you! Shortly after I posted this I actually received my first baby given to me by shadow. They're going to update the thread when they get back from work. I made a nice little barn for them too.

boop
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Half Tree » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:01 pm

I'll be getting that raffle going soon guys and we'll end up having a march madness gift exchange instead of secret santa! Sorry for all the delays I've been working on a lot of stuff and dealing with a lot of changes already this year. xD

As for a nice start to the new year here is a MASCOT DESIGN COMP! As was voted by majority we'll be getting a new mascot with the start of a new thread, but they'll be designed by a community member!
════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

....................................................INFP - she/her - critical role fan

...........................................................kalons - tolters - collies
...........Image

════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:21 am

[list]just posting to say I’m offering equine art like below for da points, if anyone’s interested, PM me!!

• always tired • she/her • infp-t • artist
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mainstream geologist » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:13 am

Heyyo, long time no chat. Not sure where else to post this, but it may be mentioned on the discord as well just in case.

Recently got rehomed some tolters, and I just wanted to let owners of mates know so they can contact me for new slot perms or mate termination. Also if anyone has any slots to any of these horses (they are not currently marked down on the pages, but are in a word doc) please contact me asap (especially if the foal was born, I did the ID search and nothing popped up, but just in case). I'll give a month or so and if I don't hear back, I may contact the people with slots and ask them. If I don't get a PM back I'm terminating the slots. Just a fair warning. Gunna try everything to make sure those who have the slots keep them only if they want them. I'm only posting here because some of you may have different user names, and shadow may have given slots and forgot to update the stable pages. c:
    If you contact me saying you had a slot and your username has changed in the last year or so OR I mention you weren't marked down, please just show me the perm quote from shads, and I'll get you set up with the new one. <3

This is not an opening of slots to the public.

Those that had slots marked down: 2 to Phina Wolf, ghost queen, rachieboo, 2 to Zippo (Bane x Infallible mates)
    Image Image Image Image

Horses that did not have slots marked down, but may not have had updated stable pages:
    Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

All images are linked to the stable pages. If you haven't visited my stables before, all of the large images of the tolters should take you to the correct adoption page. If for some reason they don't, please let me know!
mainstream geologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:54 am

@✧ 浮気者 ✧: Glad to see you love those kids, hopefully you get all the slots sorted out c:
@lovestruck: Your art is really cute oh man. Unfortunately I don't have any dA points, but I hope you get lots of offers!
@Half Tree: A new mascot has to be one of the most exciting things cx

So I think it's been like, literal years since I was last active over here? Hi again everyone, I hope you've all been doing well c:
In order to make my return a little more manageable, I've decided to cut down on my herd some. aray17 has been kind enough to run a readoption event for me while I get myself sorted out <3

There are 8 Tolters to try for, some which are non-owner exclusive!
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:19 am

Hello everyone! I am running a Tolter Rehoming Event! We have some non-owner and owner competitions so check it out!
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:06 am

Looking for one slot each to a black/silver black tobi and a black/silver black splash.
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lokisaurus » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:57 am

Hey! I'm re-doing my stable, and I'm going to throw up some slots.
I've got:
1 Amber Champagne Dun Overo
1 Smoky Black Tovero
1 Silver Black Tobiano
1 Bay Dun
1 Amber Champagne Frame Overo

Feel free to PM me for links or whatever.

Also: I've got Your Tolter Here icons. Feel free to PM me if you want the PSD or whatever.
Lokisaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me