Bear Run Fanclub V.5

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Bear Run Fanclub V.5

Postby Ovacalix » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:44 pm

Ahh just gonna mark this
he/him | adult | artist and dork
inactive - if you need to get in contact with me, I am on dA
♦| best friend | ♦ | boombox |♦

Ovacalix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sezzas » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:45 pm

*makes snow angels all over new thread*
ahhhhh fresh 8D

do you have a favorite tolter? If so, how many?:

Whisper is of course really special to me since he's my first ever tolter. <3 I've really connected with him and I love the character he's become c: I am also very weak for Niara and her character is one I would find really interesting to roleplay sometime ;u; Then we also have the lovely Alfred whose personality I have yet to type out, but I have him all developed in my head. And then of course Blaine who is part of my Klaine pairing. <3

do you have any barn animals? if so, introduce them! whether drawn or not.

For now I only have one, my Icelandic Sheepdog Kodie. He's the loveliest ball of fluff cx

♥ Klaine ♥

Sezzas - Sez - Sezza
she/her

INFJ-T

Introverted - Intuitive - Feeling - Judging - Turbulent

Tolters {} ask.fm
Deviantart {} PokéFarm Q {} Lioden

i don't use CS anymore.
will always be a good memory though <3

you're gonna have a bad time
Sezzas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandy Hoofprints » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:09 am

*plops butt down on the fresh ground of the new fc*

I own four whippets - Sadie, Ivy, Ziggy, Xander and two Icelandic sheepdogs - Jinx and Pixie, which are all here. I appear to have a weird obsession with names with X in them! :]

I've been thinking about having a website for my tolters for a while now, what do y'all think about that idea? For those who have one is it easy enough to code it and keep it up to date, or is it really complicated?
▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Sandy
◈ Vet Student ◈ Irish ◈ Image
◈ ♀ Rugby Player ◈ ISFJ/ISTJ ◈

toltsfwphocother
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Sandy Hoofprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FireIceHeart » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:19 am

quick mark so i dont forget its here
FireIceHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:43 am

I must cuddle this new fanclub yes
Much love

My Oekaki is still broken at this point, but I am going to hopefully have time to fix it today. (I crai at all the things I need to do once it's fixed)
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~:Saddles&Bridles:~ » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:02 am

v.5 wow
Mood:
art by me, avatar by hellohihi
~:Saddles&Bridles:~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bears » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:33 am

How is this on page seven already ho l y
i'll be adopting some hand drawn mutts for those who are interested!

Also, a comment on the GA thing:
what if there is just a specific allotted time a guest artist has to make tolters, but they can't make more than a certain number a day/week ect?
bears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:48 am

@bears: I actually really like that idea? With as fast as Tolters get put out anyway, it might be nice to slow things down ^^
@vintage rose: I hope you're able to fix it ^^
@Sandy Hoofprints: I really love Jinx's design omg <33 Also, I've always found a website to be much easier to keep track of than a thread, so I highly recommend it :3
@Sezzas: Kodie is so cute omg
@king,: Those Vailks look super cool?? I'll have to grab one sometime hehe Also Victor's mane is to die for ;v;
@SunsetPatches: Maisy is so cute omg

Oh god, prepare for the full list //shot

I have: Dennis the Mammoth donkey, Thistle the American Shorthair Mix cat, Pepper the Braunvieh bull, Alfred the Bourbon Red turkey, Alexander the Border Collie/German Shepherd, Taurus the German Shepherd/Bernese Mountain Dog, Vallas the Border Collie mutt, Johnston the German Shepherd, and Bruiser the American Bulldog/Alapaha Blue Blood
so many omg

Edit;; Looking for a super quick art trade! I'll colour one of your simple-ish Tolts onto my personal pixel base, and I'll take any kind of art/writing in return ^^
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:26 am

@bears I personally think that's too much to keep up with. No one is going to want to check every week to make sure each of the 2-4 guest artists haven't made over their limit for that week, and it's likely that someone will lose count themselves and go over.

Really if you look at the normal Guest Artist rules for most adopts, the limit is somewhere around 3-5 designs. That helps ensure all the Guest Artists are putting as much effort into what they're doing every time. I don't really think GA's should be able to have an extension, as 1: That is sure to cause a problem with those who do not and hurt people's feelings, and 2: I know Dream will be keeping up with popular demand for a certain person and keep them in mind for the next round of GA's, which I'm sure she already does. So, if you have designs in popular demand Dream will be sure to have you back again.

I think a lot of people forget that being a GA isn't really about "everyone getting a turn". it's just to have some newer styles mixed in and letting some of the artistic members have their chance to make some Tolters. There isn't just one guest artist, either. There is normally about 2 or 3, and to put that into perspective, that's 20 to 30 new Tolters every month, not including the rapid amount that come out by the large team of official artists Bear Run already has.

Normal GA openings normally aren't every month either, if anything they open at random or every other/every three months. You guys should probably keep that in mind and thank Dream for even considering consecutively every month. (that's a lot to keep up with)

i think 5 is a pretty normal/decent amount, honestly. 10 seems like a bit too much when you count how many GA's get put in at once and 15 is crazy. That's just my opinion tho
Also, I'm saying they're allowed 5 designs in the month they're a GA. I understand if someone has plans during the month and may not get their 5 Tolters done, but if that's the case it would be better to sign up for a GA whenever you're sure the month isn't busy for you. If they don't have a time span as well, I'm sure there will be people trying to very very slowly make designs and could end up with like 7 GAs at once.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌──────────────────┐

no longer active
avatar - saturnus . sig art - wolberdan
commissions

| DA | I G |

└──────────────────┘

hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heyheygirl101 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:52 am

Hello everyone!

I am sure most of you are at school/work or just getting home but I'm [url=https://picarto.tv/heyheygirl]streaming[/url] ended

I'll be working on colouring in some lines for with my tolters, probably working on my own colour-in lines for you all and some kelpies... so if you are looking for some none tolter friends for your stables you can always look there.
Last edited by heyheygirl101 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,
𝐼’𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊’𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶...

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3
Pronouns are she/her and I am a proud bisexual Image
Trades are always open just may not always be accepted.
Links to my character storage below

╚═════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊?
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups