Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Readopt Page

Postby SushiFoxx » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:59 pm

Username: SushiFoxx
Cat Name: Flamefang
Clan: https://toyhou.se/Sushifox/characters/folder:2183891
Kitty trying out for: #1028
Prompt: "those little pesky cats, shoving their nose into other people business..! I wouldn't be able to imagine if he lived here! Nothing would go as planned, I know I'm supposed to hate the other groups but I would pitty them if he joined. I'm sure he could have done some things right but it frustrates me that he doesn't leave cats alone!"

Cat Name: Nightbadger
Kitty trying out for: #1212
Prompt: "Parents...parents..We never really had a great relationship, They never really cared for me but they didn't hate me either! I think that is a good thing! I'm sure I would have enjoyed a more loving couple of parents but they wern't as bad as I've seen other cats parents be!"

Cat Name: Butterflyleap
Kitty trying out for: #1350
Prompt: Butterflyleap is a cat to act like nothing happened, keep smiling, cheer other cats up, but 2 things will happen, 1, she'll cry to herself when nobodys around or 2, somebody will push her emotions a little over the top and she'll break down in the spot

Cat Name: SpotChaser
Kitty trying out for: #1051
Prompt: Spotchaser has a simple but life changing accomplishment for themselves, They finally learned to accept cats for who they were! No judging on first glance, no silent anger about cats who sounded like they wanted to drag something on but actually had a good point, no calling a cat out on something. He finally learned that you have to understand a cat to actually get a first opinion on them! Of course I think he'll get more achievements but this one was a big step for him!

Cat Name: Lightburst
Kitty trying out for: #1318
Prompt:
Eevee,Growlithe,vulpix,Dratini,Fennekin

only 5 pokes but Lightburst often levels few pokemon and battles with them the whole game
Lights: Off <3
Hello!
DA
csds!
Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
Goal; 0/250c$
"You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
SushiFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mooshyy » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:38 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Username: mooshyy
Cat Name: Fireleaf
Clan: hollowclan
Prompt: What does this cat think about Firestar and his family, from the books?

- spoilers! -
up until around Omen of the Stars?

wip!!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
moosh • she/her |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
discord : mooshyy. |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
toyhouse |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
artshop |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬| carrd |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mooshyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:14 pm

Username: EchoIre
Cat Name: Scylla
Clan: LakeClan
Prompt:
Alolan Marowak, Scrafty, Toxicroak, Zoroark, Banette, and Zapdos
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:06 pm

SPOILER ALERT!! IF YOU HAVEN'T UNTIL THE LAST BOOK OF THE NEW PROPHECY DO NOT READ!!!

Username: coffee.berry
Cat Name: Firestorm
Clan: PeaceClan
Prompt:

I don't have a problem with Firestar, in fact, he's a hero! He killed Scourge, his own brother for his clan, and that was pretty neat since Scourge was evil. Not to mention, if he hadn't helped Bluestar, she would've died sooner! He also helped RiverClan when the forest had a big flood. He led ThunderClan in times of danger, and I think he liked peace more than war.

He also brought SkyClan, the clan of legends as far as I've heard BACK! And he lost his life for his clan. But I think the best thing he's done apart from all of these things, is that he was a great father to Squirrelflight and Leafpool. I wanna be just like him!

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:11 am

spoilers !
    Username: nektar
    Cat Name: sun that shines on golden field, sun
    Clan: the groves
    Prompt: sun doesn't necessarily dislike firestar, he just wishes that he had more of a head on his shoulders and too charge as well as payed more attention to the cats around him. he could have avoided cinderpaw's injury by expressing his pride and confidence in her, he could have been more understanding of bramblepaw not being his father and being afraid of him as an apprentice was sort of ridiculous though understandable from previous events. though the biggest peeve sun has with him is his incompetence with his daughters and not being more aware of their situation or at least noticing something a little off with leafpool or squirrelflight or even ashfur. it could have been avoided though he understands that firestar's attention cannot be everywhere and he had a lot on his plate.

Username: nektar
    Cat Name: cry of injured raven, raven's cry
    Clan: the groves
    Prompt: raven's cry lived for his adoptive mother and father and new very little about his blood parents until he grew older. he tried to have a respectful relationship with his true father but quickly grew spiteful of his father as he disowned him as well as claimed to not know his mother. he even insinuated that his blood mother was promiscuous and raven's cry was not of his blood. he quickly realized that his father was distasteful and crude as a tom cat and cut all ties he tried to establish with him.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unohdettu.lupaus » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:15 am

Username: eternaloutcxst
Cat Name: Cherrymist
Clan: https://toyhou.se/EternalOutcxst/charac ... er:2066731
Prompt: her pokemon team would include Grookey,Corviknight,Thievul,Joltik , Arcanine and Pumpkapoo

- Coyote / Unohdettu -
- He/They -
- Discord: thistlecoyote -
- Toyhouse -
- Oekaki artshop
- Instagram -

A certain darkness
is needed
to see the stars
·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

ImageImage

unohdettu.lupaus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shuurock » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:52 am

Username: Shuurock
Cat Name: Mist
Clan: The Pride
Kitty trying out for: #1051
Prompt: What's this cat's biggest accomplishment? Do you think they will achieve even more as time passes?

There have always been rumors floating around amongst house cats and loners of a cat who could do magic, but would only ever be seen once. While Mist couldn't necessarily do magic, he is definitely elusive and doesn't care to stay in once place for more than a few hours. He's an inventor at heart, exploring the different lands that surrounded the cat's home, often going on journey's for days at a time, coming back to eat and rest. He called his magic alchemy, because unlike what he assumed to be magic Ghost couldn't make anything from nothing, having to alter materials in order to make new things. His skills in alchemy are his greatest accomplishments, being able to make elixirs and dyes is no small feat for a cat. These skills are highly revered which lead to his invitation to The Pride, as long as he helped cure sicknesses when necessary he was allowed to take advantage of The Pride's resources however he saw fit. Despite his age he's still plenty curious and soon he'll have a student of his own to achieve much more with.

Cat Name: Night - Night's Wish
Prompt: How does this cat feel about their parents? Do/did they have a good or bad relationship?

Night was born the runt of the litter, his parents never letting him leave the comforts of their den which was nestled into the side of a mountain. He hated it. So what if he was small and more susceptible to getting sick? His siblings had started leaving the den so why was he stuck inside? Growing spiteful he began to plan his escape, even if just for one night.

However on the night where he was finally able to get out of the den he realized just why his parents coddled him so much. The world around him was so big and there were so many unfamiliar scents and sounds. Overwhelmed by the world he couldn't help but flee further into the snow until he found himself lost and freezing. Hiding himself under a tree he shivered calling out in hopes that his parents would run back and bring him back to his nest and keep him warm. Hearing something walking in the snow near him he perked up, instead of his parents caring faces he was met with the giant blocky head of a mountain lion. Night's parents were able to save him, scaring away the giant cat before he could get seriously injured, leaving him with the scars he has now instead of a much worse outcome.

From that day forward he never took his parents for granted, eventually learning how to hunt and helping them when they were exhausted. When approached by Lion to join The Pride he begged her to let his parents join him, never wanting to be apart from them after all they've done for him. Now his favorite part of his day is coming back from training and being able to gush about what he's learned to his parents.

Cat Name: Ivy's Vine
Prompt: Give this cat a Pokemon team! At least 4 Pokemon must be on this cat's team.

Ivy loves plants and thus her team is born:
Grotle (Overgrow)
Bellossom (Healer)
Phantump (Natural Cure)
Sunflora (Early Bird)
Shuurock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:35 am

Username: fruitbat
Cat Name: Trozzut
Clan: Rigi clan of Cattiopeia
Prompt: How does this cat feel about their parents?
      The Rigi clan are ruthless, unforgiving and truly a force to be reckoned with. Might makes right, the ends justify the means, and the only sin is defeat. Trozzut was never cut out for such a place. He has been small from birth and has proved to be an easy target amongst other cats. It doesn't help that he was born of the lower ranks, either. Viewed with unruly indifference and treated with animosity, Trozzut never really aspired for anything beyond survival and a modicum of comfort. In a pragmatic society such as the Rigi clan, runts and leftovers may not be honoured or even respected, but they still have their place. His parents taught him this from the moment he stepped into this world, and he thanks them ever so dearly for that. It has made him head-strong, and extremely hard working; anywhere there is labour to be done, he will be found head down, mouth shut, working to the whims of the leaders. But Trozzut can't help but to feel angry and upset at his parents. Why did they have to bring young kittens into such a cruel world? You could say he feels aloof to his parents. He will keep himself distant from them and stay conspicuously uninvolved, but not so much so that he hasn't completely cut them from his life.

Username: fruitbat
Cat Name: Athelstan
Clan: Nelend clan of Cattiopeia
Prompt: Give this cat a Pokémon team!
      ImagexxImagexxImagexxImagexxxImagexxxImage
      HoundoomxxxxxxxxMawilexxxxxxxxMarowakxxxxxDecidueyexxxxRioluxxxPoochyena
Last edited by fruitbat on Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wretched.Felidae » Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:50 pm

Username: Demonic.Canine.
Cat Name:
Clan: (Please link)
Prompt: What does this cat think about Firestar and his family, from the books?

- -
Username: Demonic.Canine.
Cat Name:
Clan: (Please link)
Kitty trying out for: #1163
Prompt: Tell me how this cat feels about pineapple on pizza. Do they despise it? Or is it okay-ish?
hehe thanks zero i cherish the bracelet <3
Wretched.Felidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallendownut » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:11 pm

Username: Fallendownut
Cat Name: Limewire
Clan: Meteorclan
Prompt: At first, his relationship with his parents was good, all the way until he was given his warrior name and tried to be independent from them. His leader and deputy turned a blind eye, as his parents became even more controlling over him, afraid if they didn't, he would be in danger. A moon turned, as he grew resentful and fed up, he strategized how to get out, and found his chance soon, taking his one belonging and running off. They're no longer on good terms to say the least.

Username: fallendownut
Cat Name: Moondance
Kitty trying out for: #1163
Prompt: She absolutely loves pineapple pizza, sometimes even running into twoleg houses and areas only so she can steal their pineapple pizzas.. She's not allowed on patrols near twoleg areas because of it

Username: fallendownut
Cat Name: autumnglade
Prompt: Although she used to think of him as an idol, and still thinks he's a respectable figure, she's slightly tired of the many comparisons and jokes about her being just like firestar. She only knows about him and not his family though
Fallendownut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me