Kalon Legendary MYO Giveaway (Closed, judging)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Kalon Legendary MYO Giveaway (End Date: 06.02.)

Postby ethium » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:26 am

Username: ethium

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already?
there is nothing set in stone but i've always wanted something based off of below.
- barn owl/lion hybrid,
- saber teeth
- barn owl wings/coloration
- flowers? maybe something based around this
other images:
- https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzkp ... r07qp1.jpg
- https://66.media.tumblr.com/52b8a53aedd ... o1_400.jpg

they would be an ancient immortal creature, who slowly overtime was made into the god of the moon/ creatures of the night. he wouldn't possess any powers nor would anything really make them special other than their appearance, however the mortals would worship and fear him. overtime he would grow greedy with the power the mortals granted him, and without anyone to keep him in check his thirst for more power and control would eventually overthrow all common sense. or something along those lines.

Who will be making the myo?
- i'd like to commission, but if push comes to shove i could probably do it myself. though i've never been a huge fan of cs paint as it doesn't give me any pen pressure. but there are a lot of questions when it comes to commissioning so i guess we'll figure it out if i get there.

How do you usually develop your kalons? when it comes to characters, the more interested i am in the design. the easier it comes to develop them? typically i start with a song that reminds me of the character i want to develop, and slowly create a play list based off of that character, then i'll write while listening to that playlist. (the playlist is almost always instrumental music)

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: this lovely kiddo by sixbane. im a huge fan of greek mythology and traits similar, especially when a design is based off a monster in mythology. I just i adore the design, the saber teeth, just everything about the design makes me squeal with delight. The pirate's winning concept was especially intriguing. im also a sucker for lion/saber-toothed cat designs so that's probably why this guy was so attractive to me.

How many kalons do you own? i'm a non-owner actually, i've been around for a while but im fairly picky with the kalons i enter for. (which means i pick the kalons most people are trying out for hah) so i haven't been able to snag any kiddos just yet.

Do you have a legendary kalon already? nope.

What is something you like about the community? just the sheer amount of friendliness, im apart of the discord and though i don't talk much the support and friendships in the community are every attractive! everyone seems to be fairly positive especially interacting with one another, whether this be over adopts, regular conversations or other out of kalon subjects. I have yet to see someone new join the server without someone greeting them or offering help/advice, everyone is super helpful and friendly and really wants to see you grow with your kalons. It's just a brilliant community to be apart of and im all for positivism.

Anything else you'd like to add: goodluck everyone and thank you for this opportunity!
Last edited by ethium on Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cheeb » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:30 am

Username:
      xxxxxCheeb

xxxxxKyros is the unwilling Icarus who paid his price for flying too close to the sun.
      xxxxxLiving in a technologically advanced land ruled by a strict monarch, he was once a regular Kalon. His specialty was developing mechanical limbs for those who needed them, which he happily provided. However, when the king's personal inventor came to Ky with a task, his world changed. It was a grandiose request: wings that could truly fly.
      xxxxxSo Kyros worked on the wings for months. He left everything behind. His job was a fragment of the past; his relationships became splintered. However, he knew that if he didn't deliver, his punishment would be even worse.
      xxxxxAfter repeated tests and prototypes, they were finally done. Kyros had crafted the monarch a beautiful pair of mechanical wings. The mechanic only needed to do one last test drive before they were to be presented. He fixed them onto his back, a surge of power flowing through him -- and everything was suddenly black.
      xxxxxHe awoke with a vicious surprise. The wings became stuck, molded to his body forever. There was nothing he could do except leave his home, his love, his life behind, becoming a bitter, empty man.

Who would make the MYO?
      xxxxxGiven the opportunity, I would likely commission someone to make the MYO! I don't feel confident enough in my own Oekaki/ChickenPaint skills to properly bring my ideas to life, to be honest. I'm not sure exactly who I would want to make Kyros for me if I had the opportunity to have him, but I would definitely be a bit picky.

How do you usually develop your Kalons?
      xxxxxI tend to develop my Kalons through writing: while I don't post very much of it on CS, I write a lot. Each of my Kalons has their own story within one of more of the worlds that I've written about, and their tales range from being typical of modern earth to being extremely outlandish. (My two favorite AUs to write about are lonk's crazy multiverse which she graciously lets me be a part of, and my Alliance AU, where a small, secret society of magic users live underground.) When first developing each Kal, I have a basic trope or character type in my head. As I write, I try to subvert their archetype's expectations, or find other ways to flesh them out beyond that basic personality. I often don't have much faith in my writing, so I feel embarrassed about posting it, and I usually just keep it to myself. However, whether it be one-shot stories or longer narratives, writing is how I most typically develop my kiddos! I also doodle my Kals traditionally, especially during class. I'm not much of an artist, but I like to figure out physical tics of my characters through doodles!

Tell me something about your favorite Kalon:
      xxxxxIt's really hard for me to pick just one favorite Kalon; I love them all so much! However, one of my Kals has a particularly special place in my heart: Helena.
      xxxxxHelena is a laid-back young lady without much real direction in life. She loves photography, and puts her whole heart into her work. Her family and peers encourage her get a real job instead of being a starving artist. Lena loves people-watching, and is enraptured by the stories and lives of others, desiring to capture their stories through her art. As long as it doesn't involve hurting others, Helena will do anything to get the perfect shot! ...even accidentally getting locked in a cemetery overnight. She's a bit of a ditz, but she's dedicated. However, while I love her for her character and gorgeous design, there's more to the story.
      xxxxxLena is, in part, inspired by my late uncle. He was in his thirties when he was hit by a motorcycle; due to the killer's military status and rich parents, he got off with barely any repercussions. As I wrote my form, bits and pieces of his life flowed into my stream of words -- the photography, others questioning her decisions, and the gentle, kind spirit he had someone wiggled their way into Helena's character. When I designed Helena's shine as a part of the competition, I knew that I wanted to use a halo and wings as a nod towards my uncle. My form never mentioned him, as I didn't want it to sound sob-story-esque. For me, it was never a sob story. Crafting Helena's character was more of a way for me to cope, yet she's definitely a happy means of remembrance. Receiving a runner up from the competition and being able to bring Lena to life was incredible for me! While it might sound silly, Helena really means a lot to me.

How many Kalons do you own?
      xxxxxI own 15 Kalons! To some, that's not a lot, but I feel extremely lucky to have such an abundance.

Do you have a legendary Kalon already?
      xxxxxNope!

What is something you like about the community?
      xxxxxIt's hard to pick just one thing, but one of my favorite aspects of the Kalon community is how kind it is! I have an absurd amount of anxiety, and I often feel like I'm just going to be ignored or mocked if I say anything in online communities. However, whenever I'm bold enough to post something Kalon-related, others are always caring and receptive. I really love that, despite how large it is, the Kalon community is full of positive energy. Even when I feel like I'm lost in the crowd, there's people who are friendly and encouraging.

Anything else you'd like to add?
      xxxxxIt's super exciting to read about everyone's ideas for legendary kiddos! There's so many concepts that I absolutely adore within this giveaway, so regardless of who wins, I'm thrilled to see the Kalon that ultimately gets made!
      xxxxxThank you for hosting such a generous giveaway! It's an amazing opportunity, especially when the idea of getting a legendary Kal seems ludicrous sometimes. While you've likely read it over and over again by this point, it's extremely kind of you to do something like this for the community! n w n
x

“the world is full of magic things,
patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx― w.b. yeats

my twinmy damy kalons

x
Cheeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:24 pm

Username: recherché.

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? this was my concept for my unlim rare but if i end up winning this then i'd definitely use it. im not going to give out too many details but basically just some wild asymmetry and opposition? kind of a crazy gal who lives in a tiny town where everybody knows each other. both sides gives off some totally different vibes. legendary trait would be transparency in the chest/stomach with visible bones!

Who will be making the myo? i'd definitely be commissioning someone!!

How do you usually develop your kalons? i normally kind of just look at their design and think about the vibes that they give off to me? like if they give me a kind of edgy vibe, i'd go with edgier characteristics and jobs. my bad boys will also usually have a secret cliche soft spot for cats or peaceful mornings in nature??

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: my favorite kalon is my girlie elfie whom i won in a raffle hosted by okahui!! im not really sure what drew me to her, maybe because she was giving me some elegant vampire vibes?? she was really unique which also made me enter the raffle. she was my first ever kalon and was also my first legendary!! ;w;
    How many kalons do you own? uuh, i currently have 31 but 6 of them im attempting to trade off or im gifting them to friends.

Do you have a legendary kalon already? yes, i do x-x a few of them actually but i thought it wouldnt hurt to try.

What is something you like about the community? i love how easy it is to make friends in this community and in the discord which i consider my second home. i love everybody there and they're just like a huge family to me. ♥

Anything else you'd like to add: i loved reading through everybody's ideas and im super excited to see all of them come alive some day! thank you so much for hosting this giveaway as this is super kind and generous of you bihjbjknlk. why youre raffling off such a huge myo is a mystery but definitely a kind deed!!
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whim » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:18 pm

Username: whim

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? !! yes !! I tend to think of my kalon world (I call it a kingdom) as centered around a "protagonist" being mainly Kiki here but as of right now, it's lacking a sort of antagonist. I have an idea for them, but they do require a legendary trait to get their full story, especially with what both their physical appearance is based on and their character traits/backstory being that of a kitsune. They represent irony in the fact they were created to maintain good spirit and morals, similar to that of a Zenko kitsune, but selfishly pursued their own path of their own desires similar to a Yako kitsune instead. They're very old, as old as the creation of the kingdom hundreds of years ago, and their nine tails demonstrate that with each representing a different aspect of their life that shaped them. Each nine correlates with different periods of time this kalon has experienced within the land with unique symbols for each tail, making it important for the legendary trait. history is also an important element to them, as they keep scrolls to maintain the truth about the history of the kingdom. [moodboard]

Who will be making the myo? I'm going to try to make it myself! Though if I'm not quite sure if they will fit my style yet, and in the event of that, I'll commission an artist who I think will fit them well!

How do you usually develop your kalons? I have a separate, personal/private tumblr that I use to write little drabbles and short stories about my kals! Usually they're pretty short, though I write them whenever I come across something that reminds me of one of them (ie a song, place, artwork, etc). I also tend to make little sketch sheets of them especially when they're new to get a feel for them! Talking about them with my friends and finding them partners aside from mine also aid a lot in my development, especially with how they interact with other kalons.

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: This is a tough question but my favorite kalon will always be Kiki! They hold a lot of sentimental value especially being my first kalon and won as an adopt at that as well. I love Kiki for many reasons from the prompt I wrote to win her to how she's helped me personally to how I've developed her over time. If you'd like to read my original entry it's located here and it ended up being quite personal? It felt good to genuinely write about something that hit home for me and something I have (and still have) struggled with for years. Having connected this kalon with those words/entry made me unbelievably happy to have won her and I hold her near and dear to my heart today. I always find myself drawing her and writing about her whenever I'm feeling down for this reason! She only has good memories attached to her brightly colored self (and a simple design to draw luckily). She's changed a lot over time going from the quiet kid (tm), to the loud art student, to a big 'ol grump that'd rather sleep than go out where she remains today.

How many kalons do you own? 49

Do you have a legendary kalon already? yes

What is something you like about the community? the feeling of inclusion! being a more quiet natured person it was always difficult for me to get into other species elsewhere, namely dA. There's a real sense of welcoming in the kal community and I never once felt alienated or ignored! Everyone is very kind and supportive and I wouldn't have lasted so long in this community if not for them.

Anything else you'd like to add: thank you so much for the opportunity for a legendary myo! Since day one of winning Kiki I've wanted to be able to design my own legendary, making the attempt to save up enough HMs for it eventually. Good luck to all!
whim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun struck » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:20 am

Username: Sun Struck

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? A protector of an enchanted forest. Their job includes mediating skirmishes between the forest critters, fending off the occasional mischievous Spirits, and dealing with plagues once in a while. Their job was rather lonely, but it was their duty. They've been born in to it and thus it has been all that they've ever known. That have been gifted with powers by the gods - making them a Demi-God - to suit their role and purpose. However there is a catch. The more of their powers they are having

There is a limit to their powers. Once they surpass the amount of energy they can use, they will freeze, in to what is presumably a stone statue, and will have to "hibernate" for a hundred years, replenishing their energy.

It hasn't been a problem for the past thousands of years, as they have been able to go hundreds of years, sometimes even over a thousand years without hibernation.

However, now they are faced with a different type of enemy, one that is more destructive than any that the have been faced with before.

They don't understand this really. Humans have been able to live by the forest in peace. True, occasionally there were those who wandered too far in to the forrest and had to be turned back, but they have taken only what they need, causing no real harm to the forest.

As malicious machines tear down the forest they struggle to manage their powers wisely, trying to figure out the most effective ways to protect the forest. They know that if they fall in to hibernation now, it would mean surrendering the forest in to the greed of the humans. As their energy falls dramatically, fighting this seemingly hopeless war, they seek for the Helper the gods had promised them.

(300)

Power Over Me - Dermot Kennedy
On My Way - Sabrina Carpenter

(you may post inspiration pictures, videos, music and palettes but do not post sketches of the kalon itself nor the edits. max 200 words/3 other.)

Who will be making the myo? I will probably try to bring them to life myself^^

How do you usually develop your kalons? I usually like to develop them through art(Drawing, doodling). I also often enjoy bouncing ideas back and forth with my friends as well as headcanons^^ (max 200 words)

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: (it can be a memorable rp/hc moment, the reason you fell in love with their character, something about their story/design that is very important to you, or anything really. max 300 words)

How many kalons do you own? 21 total kalons

Do you have a legendary kalon already? I've never owned a legendary kalon before^^

What is something you like about the community? I love the creative aspect of this community. There are constantly pungent ideas flowing and it has it is often inspiring.

Anything else you'd like to add: It is really generous of you to host this give away<3 Thank you so much for the opportunity!
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:24 am

Username: diamond sapphire

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? somewhat ! main inspiration being these two raven images and silk jewelry. we're talking regal, slick and given their crown a bit too early. colour palette will likely include black and gold in a way, which hopefully contrasts the kalons i already own. other than that, i haven't devoted much time into thinking about it since i'm going to get needlessly attached ri p <'3

Who will be making the myo? i think try my hand at making them myself, though if that doesn't turn out too well, i think i'd try looking for someone to commission ;0c

How do you usually develop your kalons? more often than not, the root of most development comes from things i've seen or done that's inspired me enough to create a character and develop them out of. i often hc my characters in my head, thinking about significant moments in their life that's made them who they are, and especially things they have said or done. it's not too difficult to line up a few traits to give as a personality, but i feel like what a character has said/what actions they have done really do show off their personality quite well. unfortunately, i end up forgetting to jot notes or write about it, so a lotta development is just sorta just hanging around in my head. aaaaand the occasional set of doodles. often when i'm not at home and have free time and have a pen and paper (usually at class), i enjoy just doodling my kals + some other ocs. in fact, i betcha i've got a load of doodles in my bag that i should probably take out, whoops.

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: i have so many favourite kals and i love them all the same, so i had a pal pick a number to decide which one i'd ramble about pft -- and i got allon! automatic points for being my first kalon ofc, but this kiddo means a lot to me alone. he was a gift from the one n only placebo, which overall is a blessing 11/10 hope you're doing well. anyhow, this kiddo n his funky lil hair made me fall in love, and a good pal of mine (who i haven't spoke to in a while though, 11/10 too, i hope you doing good as well), dave, had grown him for me. something about the ecstatic feeling of first getting him still sorta clings onto him in a way, it's almost nostalgic for me. allon, himself, is a pretty innocent and gullible kiddo who'd really love to travel the world. he's an adventurer, and (sometimes) a super sweet fella who sometimes might play pranks, but it's often followed by an endless series of apologizes. he's got a mate, schnuffel bunny's sai, and while there isn't much development between the two, they're super fun to draw lemme tell you that. i think the reason i love allon so much is just the significance he holds as my first kalon, and the amount of joy he's caused me. while there's nothing super outstanding in his design, i feel like that's what is so lovable about this kiddo. in the end, i hope he eventually does travel the world. ;")

How many kalons do you own? 13 kalons, at the moment!

Do you have a legendary kalon already? not anymore, nope.

What is something you like about the community? i really appreciate the creativity everyone has in the community. the development people have is phenomenal, and never ceases to amaze me. it's fun to see people being so passionate about something, whether it be a new kalon they have won or a nursery batch that was posted, and see them talk about their backstories, personalities etc, and overall just being happy about something <3

Anything else you'd like to add: thank you so much for hosting the giveaway, and thank you for the opportunity! <33
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2246 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:31 pm

Username: Nikolina

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? Ooh man. I would love love a bird/dino based kal!!

They would either be Hikaru's impossible love, or the parent, the witch, that cursed Hikaru (because of the impossible love), or maybe some ancient warrior in Chinue's world?
Or maybe just the alien friend in my main world, just an alien girl that's trying to hide the fact she's an alien.
But then things go insane, her best friend, a normal kalon goes missing, and to find her, she has to reveal the fact she's an alien.
I got many concepts and ideas and what I'd have to do is, just write it all down somewhere, and sketch it, aah-

If it will be Hikaru's love/witch, then asian aesthetic. Ancient Asia. Think of those golden lines, red, and silk.. Bamboo? Bamboo.
If Chinue's ancient warrior, then a dinosaur inspired kalon, but a colorful one, like birds are today. A fluffy dino friend.
And if it'll be alien buddy friend? She'll 100% be yellow. That is the only thing that's certain!

Maybe I could unite all of the ideas into one?

Who will be making the myo? Myself! Since I can't really afford anyone else to make it.

How do you usually develop your kalons? I develop them as I develop all my characters, making stories about them in my head, making some sort of plot and just seeing how each character will behave/act. I usually replay the scenario a few times until I am finally satisfied with it. Once I have a memorable story, I draw sketches of it, or write to remember it. Then add onto that. I've been doing that with my main characters for about 10 years now.
And not too long ago, I started to search for songs I can connect the characters to, and that's super fun to do for kalons, too!
Oh, and of course, creating their bedrooms. Well, not just their bedrooms, their city, stores, workplaces, or just any place of interest. I'm currently working on the map of the town, and where the "alien" signs are hidden, where some secrets are, etc.

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: Ellie! Ellie will forever and ever be my favorite. She is the first kalon I ever won/got and my god I adore her. Her design is done by wonderful Schnuffel Bunny, which consists of my two favorite colors, purple and yellow, I can find my favorite numbers that mean a lot to me on the design too, the little white dots on her, like stars. I adore adore when kalons have their little tippy toes colored, and necks fully colored too, and Ellie has both!! And her hair! I forgot about her hair aa- It's short and whimsical! And my "signature" move I do, is the curly lines, and Ellie has little curly stray hairs! Just.. I see everything I adore in her design, I see "myself" in it. And the prompt we had to do also hit too close to home. I connected so much with her... Ellie is happiness, and light, and.. God I just, adore her so so much, and I am so thankful I have her. ♥♥♥ I can imagine her bedroom perfectly. Filled with plants, christmas lights, and old newspapers, as it rains heavily outside.. It makes me feel calm, happy and.. cozy.
I adore making silly scenarios with her. She calls herself a "detective", bound to discover the mystery of the town she lives in! Just trying to prove aliens are indeed real!

How many kalons do you own? 17 kalons!

Do you have a legendary kalon already? Nope.

What is something you like about the community? The creativity, of course, and how friendly and nice most of the community is!!

Anything else you'd like to add:Just a huge thank you for this opportunity! Good luck to everyone! And again, please remember to relax, drink water, take your meds, and just rest. You're an amazing, living creature, please don't forget to treat yourself today, be it a piece of chocolate, or something else. Please.Thank you!! ♥♥♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bostonlobstah » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:31 pm

Username: Sugar Silkie~

Well, I have TONS of MYO ideas floating around in my head in general, but most of them don't involve legendary traits. But now that I think about it, the idea I have for my "kalsona" would look super adorable with moth or fairy wings! She'd be a pretty pink/rainbow pastel kid, with wavy hair like I have. I'm still unsure on its length though, but these are some examples that I love: super long hair - long hair - medium hair - short hair
I'd probably take a lot of inspiration from the kalons below:
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Maybe she'll have a flowercrown and a balloon tied to her tail! Her shine would probably be clouds and stars, with the clouds/stars/flowers recurring throughout her design. If she ends up being legendary, I would probably also give her antlers or a unicorn horn, a halo, and other fancy stuff :D
Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg (63.42 KiB) Viewed 55 times

Who will be making the myo? It would look awful if I did it myself! I'd probably commission Schnuffel Bunny, _silentsiren_, or tealea. Their kalons are so pretty and always make me smile. All artists' kalons give such a soft and sweet vibe that would work very well with my design.

How do you usually develop your kalons?
I only have 2 kalons right now, and only one of them I think I will keep long term. She's the one with more development. I don’t know exactly how you develop a kalon, but for my one girl I have a good block of text dedicated to her personality. I hope to develop her more in the future, though I don’t really know how to do that besides roleplaying (which I am terrible at staying on top of so that’s not happening lol!). So I guess I’d write a novel about her at some point :,D

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: Araucana's the first kalon I've ever owned, and I won her as an RU on May 5th. She is important to me because her design includes lots of things I love: rainbows, floof and eggs! Because I haven't owned her for very long, I don't have much of a story to share about her except I love her to freaking death. Aey is so talented it makes me want to cry! I worked hard on my artwork submission and was floored when I realized I had got an RU. I hope to find her a colorful mate so they can have some easter babies together!

How many kalons do you own? just 2 :,)

Do you have a legendary kalon already? No :,)

What is something you like about the community? I love how BIG it is! It's really serious and been around forever and is completely unstoppable! I hope I can enjoy this community as long as I am here, even after I give up all my CS pets. There are so many dedicated artists that I really look up to here as well. Ever since I joined CS I have always been drooling over kalons but was very confused on how to get started, so I'm very glad to be in it now!

Anything else you'd like to add: Not much except thanks so much for the opportunity and lmk if I did anything wrong :,)
Last edited by bostonlobstah on Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:34 pm, edited 7 times in total.
bostonlobstah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:07 pm

Username: yuroshi

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? Yes! I have two separate ideas- one being a Yggdrasil type legendary, working as the protector Goddess of the Timeless Forest. She’s the center of balance and harmony, and druidic warrior nymphs (think Artemis and her girls) would worship/work together with her. In a world where nature is no longer quite so prized... she must work hard to make sure it thrives. (Winding beautiful Palasa growth. She looks elegant and graceful, beautiful enough to lose yourself in... but also dangerous).

Who will be making the myo? I would most likely at least attempt to make it myself! I have a very clear vision of what I’d like. If not, I’d most likely try to commission either Nikolina or QueenNyra, as both are very skilled artists whose work I adore.

How do you usually develop your kalons? if in a universe of my own, I write large and complex stories, weaving them into or around the lore of the world, creating their place within in, and knowing what relationships they have with anyone else in it, whether or not they ever meet. I also love to work together with others if I find my own “roleplay” insufficient, both with head-cannons and roleplay. For my larger AU’s, I have a novel-like creation which each character has at least a chapter within.

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: My favorite kalon is Salem- he was the prize kalon at the end of the cryptid hunt during Kamp. For one part, I love the natural but somewhat supernatural vibes he has with his colors and edits, and another, he was a gift from a very dear friend. But mostly, it’s because of the world I built with him. He’s a forest “demon”- at least, that’s what others called him. Really his was just abandoned in a forest for his strange looks. The spirits there, though, favored him, and he became a wild-mage, mostly feral but still caring for all those around. My absolute favorite thing is to develop my kalons along with their environment, letting both shape the other.

How many kalons do you own? 9 I believe!

Do you have a legendary kalon already? No

What is something you like about the community? I love being able to connect with others and develop my kalons along with them. It’s incredible to be able to have others that spur on your creativity! It’s even let me find some close friends~

Anything else you'd like to add:
Thank you so much for this opportunity, I’m extremely grateful for the chance regardless of whether or not I win. I always love to find characters which can help develop and in return be developed by my worlds, and the offer of a legendary is just... extremely generous and wonderful. So thank you.
I hope you and anyone else who reads this have a wonderful day/night!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CSMintCat » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:41 pm

Username: CSMintCat

/yeeting the rest of this form away bc it contains ideas and sappy thoughts (TM).
Last edited by CSMintCat on Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Status wrote:Not v active these days.
Not really replying to trades/messages; send at own risk.
Please remind me if you've messaged me + it's important.
Looking for a Feb. 9th swap!
CSMintCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me