goobies | trick or treat 2021

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: goobies | trick or treat 2021

Postby rem sleep » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:10 pm

TRICK!/TREAT!
username: rem sleep
user you're tricking: catowu
earned points estimation:
trick + 2
fullbody bonus + 1
colored bonus + 1
pixel bonus + 1
background bonus + 1
total: 6 tricks x 2 booth modifier = 12 tricks earned
entry:

TRICK!/TREAT!
user you're tricking: catowu (i couldnt pick just one! :'D )
trick + 2
fullbody bonus + 1
colored bonus + 1
pixel bonus + 1
background bonus + 1
entry:

TRICK!/TREAT!
user you're tricking: +++
trick + 2
fullbody bonus + 1
colored bonus + 1
pixel bonus + 1
background bonus + 1
entry:

totals tricks earned = 36[/quote]
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonlight heavens » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:11 pm

username:Moonlight Heavens
what was your favorite booth?:The Haunted house!
what booth do you think could have been improved?: Honestly no clue!
what item were you the most excited to purchase?:Not sure yet.
were you able to afford everything you wanted to buy?:Think so lol
do you have any ideas for our next event, booths, etc?:
Maby solving puzzles? Or a scavenger hunt!
have any other comments to add?: Thank you so mutch for the fun event!
Moonlight heavens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kennymcnenny » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:39 pm

username: kennymcnenny
what was your favorite booth?: Prompts!! I only got to enter for a couple days but it was a lot of fun!!!
what booth do you think could have been improved?: None that I could think of!!! They are all very diverse and gave people plenty of chances to earn tricks and treats
what item were you the most excited to purchase?: a lost agel costumed goo!!!!
were you able to afford everything you wanted to buy?: yes I was!
do you have any ideas for our next event, booths, etc?: I would definitely say some guessing games!! or a 'draw this in your style'!!
have any other comments to add?: Thank you so much for putting this event together! It's been so fun to take part <3
Kenny!! - He/him or It/its :9c

pfp art by Peachybats!!!
kennymcnenny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solos » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:45 am

username: solos
what was your favorite booth?: trick or treat -!!
what booth do you think could have been improved?: i think they were all perfect -!!!
what item were you the most excited to purchase?: a lost diab costumed goo-!!
were you able to afford everything you wanted to buy?: i was :DD
do you have any ideas for our next event, booths, etc?: maybe a secret santa + advent calendar [like the haunted house-!!] if the next event is going to be christmas themed-! if a valentines one maybe we could be assigned a valentine n draw art for that person,,-?
have any other comments to add?: thank u staff for this amazing event ^w^

solos | she/they | ✸--
hi hi :D -!! 1# seungmin enjoyer
go n follow my best friend-!! <3
discord; solos. | th purge ‶ ☼ ″
shop | boyf | goos | cats | - © -
solos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:07 am

username: imabanditø
what was your favorite booth?: trick or treat!
what booth do you think could have been improved?: the haunted house - though it was neat it didn’t have a lot of engagement compared to the other booths imo ^^
what item were you the most excited to purchase?: the myos!
were you able to afford everything you wanted to buy?: yep!
do you have any ideas for our next event, booths, etc?: nope :o
have any other comments to add?: the event was really fun!
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VenomousParadise » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:20 am

username: VenomousParadise
what was your favorite booth?: The Haunted house!
what booth do you think could have been improved?: They all seemed amazing!!
what item were you the most excited to purchase?: I wanted to possibly buy a myo or a broken glowstick
were you able to afford everything you wanted to buy?: No, but its fine!! I was just a little too busy to write or do a lot of art for tokens, that's all =) I also got a myo from the Haunted house, so that was an amazing surprise <33
do you have any ideas for our next event, booths, etc?: I'd love to see more randomized booths like the Haunted House!! Or maybe a booth with a mystery or plot behind it that you needed to follow? You could like answer questions or make guesses and receive tokens based on how close you are.
have any other comments to add?: Thank you for holding such an amazing event!! I know everyone must have had a blast <3
VenomousParadise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:17 am

what was your favorite booth?: trick or treat booth!
      what booth do you think could have been improved?: i think they were all good, but i joined late so i didn't get to participate as much so i don't know cx i liked them though !!
      what item were you the most excited to purchase?: myos, but i don't think i have enough tokens. i thought the inclusion of myo items was really neat though!!
      were you able to afford everything you wanted to buy?: probably one of the myos,,, tho im not sure if i'd go agel or diab. both are so cool!
      do you have any ideas for our next event, booths, etc?: maybe more randomized booths? are y'all gonna have a christmas event? >:3c
      have any other comments to add?: nope! thank you so much for this awesome event! n v n it was fun!
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

goobies | trick or treat 2021

Postby HEXORCISM » Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:35 am

username: cacophony !
what was your favorite booth?:
    the haunted house, i think. as someone who was too busy to really do a ton of participating through prompts or art, it was a nice, easy booth. and by the end everyone who had managed to consistently post on it would have been able to at least buy a couple things, though not necessarily what they were hoping for.

what booth do you think could have been improved?:
    trick or treat. it was done well but i feel like the background bonus was easy to cheese as there was no definition; could just throw a solid colour background on yknow? (not aimed at anyone ofc, n if u did i cant blame u it was an easy bonus) there was also some other things i feel could have been included in the bonus such as shading and scenes or props; i felt there wasn't much incentive to really try to polish anything up for anyone since you wouldn't get anything anyway. the distribution of what bonus was worth what also felt a little imbalanced (such as a fullbody being worth the same as just using a binary / pixel brush) but overall i think it was a pretty good booth esp since this was the first event with no feedback to work off of! n this is just me being a bit nitpicky. if i had to choose one thing out of my list to improve on for next time i'd probably say what is / should be a bonus. i think, while adding more incentive to gift more polished artwork, it may also help a bit with the point balancing without directly changing which bonus is worth what amount.

what item were you the most excited to purchase?:
    i don't think there was any single item i was most excited to purchase; i just kinda wanted it all yknow? though the sparkles, teeth, tail, and bioluminescence traits were probably what i was most excited for, especially since they're all traits i use quite commonly.

were you able to afford everything you wanted to buy?:
    yes, and a little extra!

do you have any ideas for our next event, booths, etc?:
    an advent calendar-esque event would be cool but it'd be very reliant on staff being able to get things out daily, unless maybe it was a bit more like the haunted house? i think i also mentioned doing santa's reindeer goobs ;)
    i think, though, what i'd most like is one currency rather than two. it's a lot easier to get and plan which items you'd like to purchase at the end, and everyone will likely be able to get something they like as they won't have to worry about trying to trade with others who may not want to because that is also the same currency they're collecting.

have any other comments to add?:
    not really! i did not get to see or do too much because i was very busy but the other staff did an amazing job! there were very few hiccups and everything seemed to be planned out well ahead of time.
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:07 am

username: wildsight

what was your favorite booth?: trick or treat! i loved seeing all the art and making art for people c:

what booth do you think could have been improved?: i can't exactly think of any room for improvement in an exact booth, they were all pretty thought out. ^^"

what item were you the most excited to purchase?: the myos!

were you able to afford everything you wanted to buy?: nearly, yes!

do you have any ideas for our next event, booths, etc?: something christmas related would be lovely! i like how others have mentioned the advent calender idea or secret santa idea, i think either would be fun. i think another art event would be fun or maybe some sort of event that'll end in one massive raffle? also, game forums/channels could be fun too! ways to further develop your goob(s) and potentially earn prizes every so often could be fun too, i for one love being able to develop characters.

have any other comments to add?: not really, just thanks for a cool event <3
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hjarta » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:24 am

username: hjarta
what was your favorite booth?: the prompts booth!
what booth do you think could have been improved?: tbh I didnt really have any trouble with any of them, i think they were pretty straight forward and fun!!
what item were you the most excited to purchase?: as of rn I think shiny candy cause adding sparkles to things is fun sjkdffgfd
were you able to afford everything you wanted to buy?: not rly but I'm doing some art for tricks for another myo so s o o n
do you have any ideas for our next event, booths, etc?: advent calendar or secret santa would be soooo fun I'd love to do that!!
have any other comments to add?: no but tysm guys!!
do your daily clicks

FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE
resistance is justified when people are occupied
IN OUR MILLIONS IN OUR BILLIONS, WE ARE ALL PALESTINIAN
hjarta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me