⟡ fnk kak: tasks ⟡ closed

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ⟡ fnk kak: tasks ⟡

Postby cakepopcat » Sun May 30, 2021 7:03 am

cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sad magic » Sun May 30, 2021 8:03 am

⟡ riddle points please ! ⟡

id + username: #74042 sad magic
    link to sign-up post: here.

✧✧✧
Hi, im sad magic!
my pronouns are
they/them/she/her.
please contact me
elsewhere for a
faster response!
sad magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight Tails » Sun May 30, 2021 11:49 am

⟡ i am in/joined the discord ! ⟡

id + username: #308233 Midnight Tails
    link to sign-up post:boop
    discord tag + id:Midnight Tails + #2310

⟡ i completed the lore quiz ! ⟡

score: 27/30

⟡ i am in/joined the toyhouse world ! ⟡

toyhouse username: MidnightTails
Midnight Tails

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Shadowstalker » Sun May 30, 2021 6:19 pm

id + username: #36504 Wolf Shadowstalker
    link to sign-up post: Here!
    discord tag + id: Larkspurned #4862

⟡ i am in/joined the toyhouse world ! ⟡

toyhouse username: Larkspurned

ImageImage
ImageImage
Wolf Shadowstalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Potions-Master » Mon May 31, 2021 12:22 am

⟡ i wrote something ! ⟡

id + username: #940024 potions-master
    link to sign-up post:link
    word count: 300
    writing:
    "Hey!" Micah turned around, seeing another floc fall to the floor as a blur of wind rushed past him. "Are you alright?" Micah asked, going towards the fallen floc to help him up after staring after the retreating figure. "Why'd you come to help me?!" The floc suddenly burst out in annoyance.
    Micah stared back at him, stunned and lost for words at his demeanor. “You should have ran after that floc! He took my keybox!” Pushing Micah’s paw away, the unknown floc with a black and red pattern stood up with a huff and stalked away.

‘What’s up with him?’ Micah wondered, brushing the dirt off him as he got up as well. He brushed the incident away since he probably didn’t have to see him again. Or so he thought.

The very next day, Micah was having a stroll around his neighbourhood when signs of a scuffle could be seen across the road. Fallen bins, bent road signs, etc. Curious, Micah bounded over to the scene and towards the sound of shouting. The floc from yesterday looked ragged and beaten up, and he was clutching onto a silver box, presumably his keybox. Floating opposite him was another floc, with a dark aura surrounding it. Micah understood the situation straight away, and just as the dark floc aimed for the keybox, Micah dashed towards it and pushed it away, grabbing the unknown floc’s paw and ran out.

Huffing, the floc withdrew its paw and stared at Micah with his usual fierce gaze. “A thank you would suffice.” Micah stated, rolling his eyes.
    “Blaze.” He mumbled, and Micah tilted his head.
    “That’s my name.” With that, he walked away with his keybox in hand.

Little did Micah know, that was the start of the longest lasting friendship he would have.
❝ The game is afoot. ❞

My philosophy is, worrying
makes you suffer twice.

adoptablescharacterskals

Potions-Master

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Mon May 31, 2021 3:06 am

updated to this point =v=
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saeli » Mon May 31, 2021 10:13 am

⟡ i wrote something ! ⟡

id + username: #102202 Saeli
    link to sign-up post: boop
    word count: 276
    writing:
    Turf laid back examining his handiwork. This one is an elaborate contraption that ends with a pie to the face and water balloon to the back at the same time. This trap was laid for his favorite target, his key holders twin sister. Sometimes his pranks got foiled by her floc. Much like the sisters they were often at odds as well. Today his plan wouldn't be foiled though. He set it up while the pair were out enjoying their daily walk. Upon opening the door, the human would be hit with the pie while Nova would be hit with the water balloon. If the balloon happened to miss Nova, then it would collide with the human. Turf could already hear his keyholders laughter at her sisters misfortune. He knew she enjoyed his pranks as much as he enjoyed planning and executing them. Turf heard his keyholders voice call from the kitchen, "Snacks are ready, Turf, come and get it!"

Eagerly he floated towards the kitchen. His nose twitched when the familiar sweet scent of the dirt pudding with gummy worms reached him.

"Your latest trap won't hurt them, right?" The girl asked from her spot at the table.

Glancing at her, Turf spoke into her mind, "Of course not. It would be less fun if harm befell them." None of his tricks ever causes physical harm.

"Good, my sister would much less tolerant if she or !Nova ever got hurt."

Turf watched as she began eating her own snack and found himself a spot to enjoy his own with a perfect view of the door. Digging in, he watched in anticipation for the pairs return.
Saeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Mon May 31, 2021 10:33 am

Kveykva wrote:
Kveykva wrote:

id + username: #578631 Kveykva
    link to sign-up post: here
    discord tag + id: Kveykva#4921

score: 24/30

⟡ i drew something ! ⟡

floc owner's username: DuskzeHedgie
    art: ????

⟡ i wrote something ! ⟡

word count: 563 - Broadway character study
    writing:
    It always snowed in the winter. A strange sight, but no matter the time of day, it was never any less mesmerizing. Snowflakes drifted down lazily to kiss his nose, melting as quickly as they landed. The cold was never a bother; his coat grew thick during the winter months, so they didn't mind a fresh coating of powder swept up by the winds. Still, the wind made it difficult to hear.

He never saw it coming. How could he, without daring to open his eyes? Some things aren't worth the blood shed over them. Whatever attacked fled just as quickly, bellowing into the distance in search of mightier prey, he assumed. It didn't matter. He felt dizzy. Auras danced in his mind's eye, never stopping to consider that their dazzling display was making their audience sick. Slow down. His head hurt. Wait. You need to wait. They had no time to wait. I can't keep up.

Left behind. Somehow, it felt strangely familiar. He left a piece of himself behind so he could remember the way home, but home felt very out of reach now.

It was still snowing. He didn't imagine it would stop if he asked it to, but he didn't mind. His coat kept him warm, but after all this time, he felt he was too warm. His bed felt rugged. He would have moved if it didn't cling to his hide, begging him to stay. It wasn't so bad, maybe a little bit longer, and then he would go. That sounded good.

It changed its mind. The roaring winds hardly compared to the bellowing predator, bolting forward for a charge. It must be hungry to come back for a meal it deemed worthless so much earlier. Food was a scarcity in the wintertime. The ground rumbled under his cheek. This must be goodbye. He was getting tired, and if he went to sleep, maybe it wouldn't hurt so bad. Not any worse than opening his eyes to see it.

───
    "Don't worry, you'll be okay. I'll get you warm."

Warm? It was warm. It was too warm. No. No, not warm. Not now. Was this the hunter? Something screeched moments earlier. An ambush perhaps, but the auras kept their secrets from him. They weren't willing to share what events took place beyond his eyelids.

He was cold. Why am I cold? It was warm, last he recalled. The auras had left him behind. It was dark. He'd never felt so alone, and it terrified him.

There was something dancing in the dark. Perhaps dance was better exchanged for waving. Something waved in the dark, beckoning. Was it beckoning him into the abyss, or out of it? It was impossible to tell, but any step is a step in the right direction. This was rock bottom.

"Can you open your eyes?"

No. He never dared. This one wouldn't understand, not the reason for his choice of blindness nor its absence of importance. He didn't need to see. Would it have helped? Not in exchange for its price. I cannot open my eyes.

"You're dancing."

Somewhere, the kind man choked on a drink. "Did you just talk?" The answer was obvious. "I'm... come again?" Dancing wasn't right. "You're waving." That wasn't enough. "It's warm in here. I was wondering why someone was calling out to me. This is nice."

"Thank you."

Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saeli » Mon May 31, 2021 12:04 pm