Longneck Fanclub!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Platypus for #600?

Yay!
62%
or
29%
Nay!
10%

Total votes : 21

Re: Longneck Fanclub!

Postby mastergirl7 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:33 pm

Hey guys! I'm doing a bunch of growths so if I've made Cubs for your longnecks yoj can expect to see their adult versions very soon! <3

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:58 pm

mastergirl7 wrote:Hey guys! I'm doing a bunch of growths so if I've made Cubs for your longnecks yoj can expect to see their adult versions very soon! <3

Can’t wait! <3

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenyeen » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:49 am

hello everyone, i'm back from my two-month hiatus! did any major updates happen on longnecks while i was away?
╒ ═══════════ ╕

➵ any pronouns
kestrel & gucci 🌉 🌿
➵ i <3 my pit bull
➵ ☯⛧

toyhou.se | instagram
art shop | longnecks | ©
───────────

└────────────┘

rottenyeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:45 am

rottenyeen wrote:hello everyone, i'm back from my two-month hiatus! did any major updates happen on longnecks while i was away?

Hey welcome back! It's so good to see you posting here again! Longnecks has kind of died for a bit. Adopts are being made less, customs and breedings aren't being ordered. I've been using the time to catch up on growths but theres not much work for others. I hope we can get longnecks back up and running because I miss it a lot. c,:

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cetacea » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:49 am

I agree! It's kind of sad to see the species slow down a bit :/ especially since its anniversary i believe is in a few months. Of course though, lots of people are busy now that school and other things have picked up. I think we (as in my opinion), should probably try to extended the community to new artists who would be eager to make a lot of adopts with new ideas! Also, hi I've awakened from my silent thread stalking lol
Cetacea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:57 am

Darrow wrote:
I agree! It's kind of sad to see the species slow down a bit :/ especially since its anniversary i believe is in a few months. Of course though, lots of people are busy now that school and other things have picked up. I think we (as in my opinion), should probably try to extended the community to new artists who would be eager to make a lot of adopts with new ideas! Also, hi I've awakened from my silent thread stalking lol

Ahh Darrow I have missed you around longnecks so much! How life? Anyway I agree hiring some fresh artists would be great they will be eager and if they wanted to be an artist for longnecks they obviously have time to make longnecks (I've been having no time to make adopts but I because I'm working on growths and doing a lot of roplays lately), and maybe more mods I was doing their jobs for a bit of time (I'm not complaining I like doing it) and maybe if theres anyway we can spice up longnecks, that might help! <3

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cetacea » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:19 am

mastergirl7 wrote:
Darrow wrote:
-snip-

Ahh Darrow I have missed you around longnecks so much! How life? Anyway I agree hiring some fresh artists would be great they will be eager and if they wanted to be an artist for longnecks they obviously have time to make longnecks (I've been having no time to make adopts but I because I'm working on growths and doing a lot of roplays lately), and maybe more mods I was doing their jobs for a bit of time (I'm not complaining I like doing it) and maybe if theres anyway we can spice up longnecks, that might help! <3

I'm good! Very busy, but things are sorting out and I've got more free time here and there. I've been thinking about coming back to longnecks for a bit, but I'll still need to talk to Painted and see if my schedule will stay as flexible as it is right now. Happy to be back! (I mean, I was always around, but to actually post lol)
Cetacea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenyeen » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:29 am

let's all try to link longnecks in our signatures. it will help with publicity if you post often.
╒ ═══════════ ╕

➵ any pronouns
kestrel & gucci 🌉 🌿
➵ i <3 my pit bull
➵ ☯⛧

toyhou.se | instagram
art shop | longnecks | ©
───────────

└────────────┘

rottenyeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:39 pm

Hey everyone! I love both of your ideas guys! And it's great to see both of you back, I can't put into words how much I've missed you all!! If any of you have ideas on how to attract more people to apply to be artists please feel free to shoot me a message c:

My break from school for winter starts tomorrow, so I'll try and fill the Winter adopts page with many little adopts >w<

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coastalelid » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:49 am

hello everyone !!
    i'm going to readopt out one of my longnecks, cleo !
    he's got a sweet design that i would hate to have ignored, so if you're interested a quick " me ! " would get him for you :> thanks a bunch everyone !!
    cleo
    ( if you have a toyhouse then i will gladly transfer him over to your account, and if you don't then no biggie !! )
March | They
Reach out for my art/character accounts
coastalelid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me