~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

Postby danibo » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:33 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
dashie away wrote:"Yes, I do! Go ahead and keep them all." I exclaimed. "There are plenty where that came from!" I got up, holding the leaves and her on top of them. "Want to go see them? You can get stuff along the way, too. You can sit in my basket if you want."

"YES!" I exclaimed, "TAKE ME WITH YOU!"

+ FAIRY CAUGHT +
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2968212][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/v33a14.jpg[/img][/url]

HOLY YES

YES
YES
YES

HER NAME SHALL BE DASHIE
      now watch me w.i.p
danibo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:08 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:I blushed as she complimented my feather. "I am. It's my favorite!" I answered, then frowned at the comment about my preferences. "I've always liked feathers more than leaves. The others think I'm a weirdo, to like feathers more than leaves, but what's not to like? They're softer, come in more variety, last longer..." I realized I was rambling. "Sorry! I tend to babble on when I get on the subject of feathers."

I flittered over her head to see the feathers sticking out of her hair. "OOH, these are really pretty!" I said as I admired them, "I don't think I have any like this in my collection!"

I was having so much fun talking to this beautiful little fairy about feathers, "I love feathers too, they come in so many colours and patterns, leaves are beautiful, but feathers are more beautiful." I agree. When she flew closer to look at my hair decorations, I was so pleased. We had a lot in common, me and this little fairy, both liked things that others thought were unconventional. When she said she hadn't seen any feathers like them before, I decided that I would give her a gift, for being so nice.
"Would you like one of them?" I asked? I couldn't really see where she was, since she was looking at my hair, so I stood still for her to look. "You can pick whichever feather you like and take it home as a gift, as a thank you, for stopping and talking to me." I smiled in her general direction and waited to see what her response would be? I dearly wanted this little fairy to come home with me, but I didn't want to catch her with the net and jar, it didn't really seem right.
=(>.<)= I hoard All Cats!

My Star Pets: 1.ImageImage 2.Image3.Image
My Cat:
1.Image 2.Image 3.Image 4.Image 5.Image 6.Image
My Dreamies: ImageImageImage
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibbles, » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:13 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
Blackberry lamb wrote:I start here, right?

Yep! There's a thing on the front page if you're stumped. :D

Ok! well... umm.

I'm sitting in my backyard, waiting for the fairies to come out. It's dusk, and the sun is just barely peeking over the horizon. It will be dark soon. I watch the fairy circle, with intense determination.

Tadaa! That how this works?
Somebody has to go polish the stars,
They're looking a bit dull.
For the eagles and starlings and gulls
Have all been complaining they're tarnished and worn,
They say they want new ones we cannot afford.
So please get your rags
And your polishing jars,
Somebody has to go polish the stars.

― Shel Silverstein
bibbles,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:19 pm

Ruby-Skylark wrote:I was having so much fun talking to this beautiful little fairy about feathers, "I love feathers too, they come in so many colours and patterns, leaves are beautiful, but feathers are more beautiful." I agree. When she flew closer to look at my hair decorations, I was so pleased. We had a lot in common, me and this little fairy, both liked things that others thought were unconventional. When she said she hadn't seen any feathers like them before, I decided that I would give her a gift, for being so nice.
"Would you like one of them?" I asked? I couldn't really see where she was, since she was looking at my hair, so I stood still for her to look. "You can pick whichever feather you like and take it home as a gift, as a thank you, for stopping and talking to me." I smiled in her general direction and waited to see what her response would be? I dearly wanted this little fairy to come home with me, but I didn't want to catch her with the net and jar, it didn't really seem right.

(I don't think anyone has actually caught any of the fairies with the net and jar yet. XD)

I froze, mouth agape. Seriously, my wings stopped working and I fell on the soft grass. "A-are you serious?" I asked, after I had picked myself up off the ground. "Nobody has ever offered me such a nice gift before... Oh, I know!"

I dashed off, leaving her to wonder about where I was going. I fleushed(flew+rushed=fleushed) to my nest, snatched a handful of my most precious feathers, and returned to the girl. "I'm ready to go!" I said.
Image Image

wheeee images i love images
my own pixel art shop ;>
dragoncave | fr lair | th | artfight

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sm;)e » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:26 pm

So... I can start, right?

It is getting late. I sit under a tree and look at the sunset before me. I decide to search the tree one last time before heading off to the meadow. "I'm bound to catch one, right?" I mutter before I start searching.

I hope this worked!
Trade me!

I recently came back after a long break so any trade suggestions are truly welcome! Don't be afraid to poke me for a trade^^

Also... Pickles
Sm;)e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:27 pm

Blackberry lamb wrote:Ok! well... umm.

I'm sitting in my backyard, waiting for the fairies to come out. It's dusk, and the sun is just barely peeking over the horizon. It will be dark soon. I watch the fairy circle, with intense determination.

(Pretty much. XD)
(I'll be the fairy.)

I flew around the grassy area below, admiring the sunset. I suddenly noticed a human girl(I think) staring up at me from her grassy space. I saw her wave a 'come on down' gesture. I looked around, wondering who she was waving at.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibbles, » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:30 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
Blackberry lamb wrote:Ok! well... umm.

(Pretty much. XD)
(I'll be the fairy.)

I flew around the grassy area below, admiring the sunset. I suddenly noticed a human girl(I think) staring up at me from her grassy space. I saw her wave a 'come on down' gesture. I looked around, wondering who she was waving at.

I look up, and gasp. There's a little fairy, hovering over me. I give her a little wave, and wait to see if she will come down.

OoO Fairy!!!!! :D
So please get your rags
And your polishing jars,

― Shel Silverstein
bibbles,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:32 pm

Sm;)e wrote:So... I can start, right?

It is getting late. I sit under a tree and look at the sunset before me. I decide to search the tree one last time before heading off to the meadow. "I'm bound to catch one, right?" I mutter before I start searching.

I hope this worked!

(Yep, and it's not a summoning spell. XD)

I stare at my leaf. I love the way it sparkles in the dusky light, with shimmers of orange, yellow, blue, pink, and green. This tree branch is the best spot to catch the light of the fading sun. A sparkle flares and blinds me for a moment. I squinted at my silky purple dress to let my eyes clear.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:37 pm

Blackberry lamb wrote:I look up, and gasp. There's a little fairy, hovering over me. I give her a little wave, and wait to see if she will come down.

(Can you let a little more happen next time? :D)
I don't see anyone behind me, so I look back down at the girl and point at myself. When she nods, I cautiously flutter down to about eye level with her.

"Umm... Hi?"
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibbles, » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:42 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
Blackberry lamb wrote:I look up, and gasp. There's a little fairy, hovering over me. I give her a little wave, and wait to see if she will come down.

(Can you let a little more happen next time? :D)
I don't see anyone behind me, so I look back down at the girl and point at myself. When she nods, I cautiously flutter down to about eye level with her.

"Umm... Hi?"

"Hello" I say quietly. "I like your dress! It's very shimmery" The fairy edges a little closer. Suddenly i remember the heart shaped pebble i had found earlyer, and take it out of my pocket. I slowly extend my hand towards her, with the pebble in it. "Would you like this?" I ask "I found it this morning in my thyme bushes" She slowly comes closer
So please get your rags
And your polishing jars,

― Shel Silverstein
bibbles,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me