Kalon Community Raffle [CLOSED, ROLLED]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Kalon Community Raffle [OPEN]

Postby snowdrake » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:00 am

Username + User ID#:.*✦ kirin | 418283
    Feedback: wow, where to start. kalons has been through a lot of changes and ups and downs. it has been a huge part in the chickensmoothie community and it is the foundation for many other adoptable species. I for my part first came in contact with adoptables through kalons! I remember seeing these cute fluffs with shiny tail edits and I just fell in love. I was so incredibly happy when I received my first kalon!! needless to say, a lot of amazing work went into the species and every single member of the staff team is putting in so much effort to keep everything neat and tidy, it's really an amazing effort that goes through such a huge species! all the events - story telling, setting up images for the items, organizing posts, keeping track of tickets, maintaining a huge bank so that everything can be logged accordingly... it really is a massive amount of work. I feel like you guys don't receive enough credit for the amount of work that is being put into kalons! so, from me and Im sure that everyone else agrees: thank you, kalon staff members for your incredible work at maintaining the species and keeping it alive!
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:05 am

Username + User ID#: loverboy_ 614723

Feedback: I’m really only frustrated that I’ve been in this community for longer than I can remember but I’ve only won a single Kalon and he was an RU. I love him, and I love Kalons, but getting them for free is just so hard. Please don’t hate me for saying this.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solos » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:15 am

Username + User ID#: solos 866649

solos | she/they | ✸--
hi hi :D -!! 1# seungmin enjoyer
go n follow my best friend-!! <3
discord; solos. | th purge ‶ ☼ ″
shop | boyf | goos | cats | - © -
solos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:27 am

Username + User ID#: Hellyboo #24413
Feedback: More community events would be nice, using different systems and mechanics. Also MORE GAME NIGHTS!
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:33 am

Username + User ID#: booshweasel 777089
Feedback: honestly I really want to see more nursery artists, sometimes the nursery moves kinda slowly which is totally valid bc everyone has lives outside of cs, but I wonder if more nursery artists would be able to help that! I would also love to see a “nb myo” item? Where you can make your own nb, but it still requires approval like all other myos and there are restrictions and such and rolls have to be public, stuff like that! I’ve always wanted to make my own nb haha. And I also think maybe another event like the development event would be a lot of fun ^^

Thank you so much to staff for everything you all do, and to wicc for hosting the raffle! ^^

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:37 am

Username + User ID#:
Vazchu ~ 357190

I really enjoy the variety of styles and designs that the artists make, it makes it easy for everyone to find a Kalon they like and connect to. (:
I like events that lets us know species on a deeper lever, if it makes sense. Let's say for example, is there some sort of special celebration when they mature into adulthood? Do the sun/moon/seasons have meaning for them that they do special things around/for? It would be really interesting to learn more about them on the dept, and doing it in the form of events would be a nice way to get to know it. (:

Other than that, I have really liked this species a lot throughout the years when I first ran in to them and tried out for some. Though I still have to achieve one to call my own, I still love all the work that the ones involved in the species puts into it. (:
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coelagirl » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:45 am

Username + User ID#: coelagirl | 170128
Feedback: I feel like i drop in and out of adoptable communities... maybe I'm just too old now lol. Is it too much of an old person thing to suggest some kind of email newsletter or something? Something with all the monthly events and a list of open adoptions or something? idk yall work hard to make cool stuff but i feel like i miss it
Sister | Toyhouse | ArtFight
I was chosendragon | Ugly bag of mostly water
Coel (say "seal") | she/her/hers | adult | BLM

coelagirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:50 am

username & id: doggface 666032
    feedback: of course i don't know the inner workings of the staff team, but i'd love to see the artists getting equally compensated for their work (and i mean more than staff myo vouchers lol).
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:03 am

Username + User ID#: greystone. (674152)
Feedback: I love Kalons so much, I've been a part since 2016 when I was gifted my first Kal and I haven't looked back since! I've been a bit absent bc of IRL things, but Kalons have been some of my most important characters! I think the only thing I'd like to see is kit growths be much easier to obtain, maybe implement growth artists? Other than that I think things are great the way they are <33
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BoomARat » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:08 am

Username + User ID#: sugar.fiz + 686042
Feedback: [this can be an event suggestion, a rule or guideline you'd like to see, encouragement for the staff and community, really anything goes here there is no min or max <3
Hmm, I like the idea of more adopts devoted to non-owners! Maybe more simple prompts to win the adopts? Maybe since we’re in quarantine or lock down, some people would have more time to write or draw for their entries for adopts, but I still find it hard to enter adopts.
I think the community has definitely grown. Lots of amazing and talented people. I don’t think much needs to change! However, I do miss the earlier days? Hmm, it’s hard to explain. I don’t feel the closeness of what it was like back then compared to how the community is now. Miss that a lot.

Thank you everybody for your hard work! I look forward to what the species will do in the future.
Leaving CS
BoomARat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me