~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:55 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:The human sat down in the grass below me. Well that wouldn't do. I had to know more! I flew down to sit on her lap with my paper. "Really? You really and truly have the whole book? The whole series?"

It sounded almost too good to be true. I turned my best puppy eyes up to her. "Would you let me read them?"

I smile at the fairy as she sat on lap and nod my head as I say, "Yes." I suppress a giggle at the puppy eyes and nods again before saying, "I will but, unfortunately, I don't have them on my at this moment since they are thick and can get a little heavy if you hold them for a while."
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:59 am

dashie away wrote:
(That'd be hilarious!)

I stared at her, smirking. "These are untrue! Just touch one, lightly," I said. I presented the leaves closer again.

I rolled my eyes, and touched one, barely. My eyes widened.
"Lamb's ear?" I whispered, now rubbing my entire hand on the silky softness of the leaves. The feathery feeling confirmed it. "Lambs ear." I said quietly, "Lamb's ear. Lamb's ear. Lamb's ear! LAMB'S EAR!"

I was shrieking with joy now. And my voice was muffled by the fuzzy perfection I was rubbing my face in. So I imagine it sounded a bit more like, "LEBH'S EYAH!!!"
Image Image

wheeee images i love images
my own pixel art shop ;>
dragoncave | fr lair | th | artfight

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:00 am

SaphiraBrightscales wrote:
I smile at the fairy as she sat on lap and nod my head as I say, "Yes." I suppress a giggle at the puppy eyes and nods again before saying, "I will but, unfortunately, I don't have them on my at this moment since they are thick and can get a little heavy if you hold them for a while."

"Can I come home with you to read them?" I asked, intensifying my puppy eyes. "I can't lift them at all."
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danibo » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:02 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
dashie away wrote:
(That'd be hilarious!)

I stared at her, smirking. "These are untrue! Just touch one, lightly," I said. I presented the leaves closer again.

I rolled my eyes, and touched one, barely. My eyes widened.
"Lamb's ear?" I whispered, now rubbing my entire hand on the silky softness of the leaves. The feathery feeling confirmed it. "Lambs ear." I said quietly, "Lamb's ear. Lamb's ear. Lamb's ear! LAMB'S EAR!"

I was shrieking with joy now. And my voice was muffled by the fuzzy perfection I was rubbing my face in. So I imagine it sounded a bit more like, "LEBH'S EYAH!!!"

I smiled. "Yeah, I found that in my neighbor's garden," I whispered. "You want it? Take it! Take all of them!" she said, smiling wider.
      now watch me w.i.p
danibo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:03 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:"Can I come home with you to read them?" I asked, intensifying my puppy eyes. "I can't lift them at all."

This time I can't suppress the giggle at the cute puppy eyes before responding, "Of course you can come home with me!" I put a hand on the pocket that contains the pretty leaf I brought with my.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:10 am

This time I can't suppress the giggle at the cute puppy eyes before responding, "Of course you can come home with me!" I put a hand on the pocket that contains the pretty leaf I brought with my.

I was stunned. I could? She had all the books(What were books, anyway? And a series? What odd words...)?
"YES!" I cried, "Let's go!"

+FAIRY CAUGHT+
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2968212][img]http://i64.tinypic.com/zx40n5.jpg[/img][/url]
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:13 am

dashie away wrote:
I smiled. "Yeah, I found that in my neighbor's garden," I whispered. "You want it? Take it! Take all of them!" I said, smiling wider.

I jumped with joy, then stopped. "Are you sure this isn't a trick?" I asked.

When she nodded, a rush of words flew out of my mouth at the speed of light.
"ReallyIcankeepthesethankyouthankyouthankyousososomuchdoyouhavemorenearyourhouse???"
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danibo » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:18 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
dashie away wrote:
I smiled. "Yeah, I found that in my neighbor's garden," I whispered. "You want it? Take it! Take all of them!" I said, smiling wider.

I jumped with joy, then stopped. "Are you sure this isn't a trick?" I asked.

When she nodded, a rush of words flew out of my mouth at the speed of light.
"ReallyIcankeepthesethankyouthankyouthankyousososomuchdoyouhavemorenearyourhouse???"

"Yes, I do! Go ahead and keep them all." I exclaimed. "There are plenty where that came from!" I got up, holding the leaves and her on top of them. "Want to go see them? You can get stuff along the way, too. You can sit in my basket if you want."
Last edited by danibo on Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
      now watch me w.i.p
danibo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:19 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:

I was stunned. I could? She had all the books(What were books, anyway? And a series? What odd words...)?
"YES!" I cried, "Let's go!"

+FAIRY CAUGHT+
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2968212][img]http://i64.tinypic.com/zx40n5.jpg[/img][/url]

Thank you! I will name it Vasilisa
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:27 am

dashie away wrote:"Yes, I do! Go ahead and keep them all." I exclaimed. "There are plenty where that came from!" I got up, holding the leaves and her on top of them. "Want to go see them? You can get stuff along the way, too. You can sit in my basket if you want."

"YES!" I exclaimed, "TAKE ME WITH YOU!"

+ FAIRY CAUGHT +
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2968212][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/v33a14.jpg[/img][/url]
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me