[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby winter solstice. » Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:26 pm

Username (cs + site): winter solstice. / wintersolstice
      Clans: SeaClan, CloudClan, IceClan (SI), Legion of the Eternal Flame
      List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: (automatically disqualified if five or more) none
      Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: IceClan
      Which cats or group are you trying out for: Song of the Night (Nightsong) | no rename
      How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: The black molly was lost, having wandered into the dense pine forest before her. She was far from her old home. Much farther than she'd ever imagined she'd ever travel. But here she was, alone in the growing darkness as night fell around her and the ominously silent forest.

Song of the Night, or as more traditional clan cats called her, Nightsong, was roughly awakened by a paw shaking her awake. The black molly did not recall having fallen asleep, but indeed, she had drifted off, curled into a tight ball at the base of a particularly large tree. Knowing something, or rather, someone, had woken her up, the former Court of Butterflies cat looked up to see a fluffy lilac classic tabby and a sleek seal lynx point looking at her with guarded curiosity in their eyes. The seal lynx point spoke:

"Who are you, and what are you doing on IceClan territory?"

Nightsong swallowed. This forest was inhabited by a clan of cats. She knew she couldn't afford to lie, or she could face anything up to death.

"You see..."

Nightsong will come to IceClan as a cat who is resigned to her fate after her old clan disbanded. She is unwilling to trust everyone, but eventually becomes close to Leekstar, Pineshadow, Icestep, Bleakwhisper, and Lindenmist. At the same time she is approached by Chanterelleheart and Crowtuft, who are planning on a coup to overthrow Leekstar from leadership. Initially hesitant, Nightsong will join the villains, intending on reporting to her friends of their deeds.

She will ultimately be a part of a very few cats who will be saving IceClan.

Username (cs + site): winter solstice. / wintersolstice
      Clans: SeaClan, CloudClan, IceClan (SI), Legion of the Eternal Flame
      List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: (automatically disqualified if five or more) none
      Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: CloudClan
      Which cats or group are you trying out for: Flame that Burns Bright (Brightflame) | (rename tbd)
      How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: Brightflame will be resigned to his fate, having been in another clan before he joined the Court. But he won't be so downtrodden that he'd swear off joining a clan... on the contrary, he straight up hightails it out of the area and looks for clans specifically. Optimism is his thing: when he ends up in CloudClan territory, he tells the patrol he was looking exactly for them.

Once he settles in, he will be fascinated by the dangerous, yet necessary, art of 'cliff-running', the technique the cats of CloudClan have traditionally used ever since the days of Cloud Chaser (their original founder) to hunt rabbits, and eventually masters it to the point that he surpasses even Ploverstar, who has been shown and taught by the wise spirits of StarClan.
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:00 am

Username (cs + site): broken*
Clans: celestial beings, scarabclan, yangclan, pocketclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: none atm.
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: pocketclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Claws that Tear The Sand (Sandclaw) - Rename "Dedenne"
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?:
dedenne is going to find friendship in an unlikely trio, or at least, it will become a trio once he joins it. linoone and banette are two cats around his age that already reside in pocketclan; linoone was a loner before joining the clan, and banette lived in another clan that disbanded for various reasons, similarly to dedenne. linoone is known for being rash and reckless, afraid of nothing and known for taunting others into fights for nothing but his own devious pleasure. banette is angry at the world for the destruction of the life he once had and loss of his family, and appears to be fueled by spite in every move he makes. while not necessarily driven by a tragic backstory like banette, or pushed on by a fearless desire to be the best like linoone, dedenne does have a mischievous streak that likes to stir up trouble in those around him. dedenne's primary pleasure is to steal things, whether for himself or to frame others, something the other two toms find quite entertaining. of course, dedenne can be a bit gluttonous and has a habit of taking what he deems as the "best" prey for himself, stealing it away from the paws of another cat who turned their back at just the wrong moment. but at other times, his desire to steal allows him to pluck and place things in various ways, making one cat angry at another for something they assumed was taken by them; a prized feather or comfortable piece of bedding. the trio of cats find that their negative ways tend to balance each other out, since they have such different skillsets, that they become the perfect companions.

Username (cs + site): broken*
Clans: celestial beings, scarabclan, yangclan, pocketclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: tinsel, chestnut, & jack to scarabclan.
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: pocketclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Flint That Burns Bark (Flintbark) - rename Greninja
over the past few moons that aggron had been in pocketclan, he had initially been close to a very rash tom named linoone, but as the time passed on, linoone fall away from aggron and grew closer to other cats, leaving aggron behind in the dust to settle to his new more-lonely life. he had hoped that linoone would be the one to help him release all of that bitterness that he still held in his heart and allow him to finally move on, but it would appear that the universe had other plans. it's true, aggron did mope around for a little while after their friendship fell apart, but things took a turn for the better again when greninja joined pocketclan. a "no funny business" type tom, aggron could tell that the other cat was less than pleased to have been assigned a pocketclan to introduce him to their customs and unique ways of life. however, as resistant as he appeared at first, greninja was ever the observer, and took in all of the information with ears tuned fully in to aggron as he spoke about their gods, their travel patterns, their naming system, everything. only a week or so had passed when aggron stumbled across greninja off on his own, sparring with a bin of two-leg rubbish in an attempt to keep his skills trained, but he looked like he was frustrated as a banana peel flew onto his head. aggron let out a low chuckle but chose to turn away from the tough tom, who had repeatedly stated that he preferred to train alone, intent on following his wishes and not bothering him, when greninja called out to him; "hey you, aggron. why don't you come spar me. hopefully you'll be a better match than this useless trash."
Last edited by broken* on Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:05 pm

Username (cs + site): Kazin
Clans: ChaosClan, MeadowClan (ShiningClan and Nox Invictus are mine too, they are just inactive/their fate being decided atm).
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: none now! as of 4/5
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: ChaosClan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Group 3 (Honeycloud, Rustrock (Rustfreckle), Sparrowkit, Sweetkit, Lilackit)
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: Seeing a cat that looks so similar to his mom takes Walnutblaze aback, certain he's seeing things as he catches a glimpse of the cream and white she-cat through the swamps of ChaosClan's territory while out on patrol. Later, he tracks the family, almost in a daze, watching from afar as they try to scout out a safe place to spend the night, just outside of ChaosClan territory - but near one of the known alligator nests. While he was not planning to approach them, Walnutblaze shakes himself out of his dreamlike state, taking no pause before approaching the family and warning them of the alligators. He leads them back to ChaosClan without a second thought, eyes blazing as he determinedly asks Mockingbirdstar and Charstar to make room in the clan for this family. Mockingbirdstar agrees, fleeting memories of a cat that looked almost exactly like Honeycloud coming to mind when he thought of Walnutblaze's own mother, Almondcloud.

Walnutblaze takes it upon himself to check in on the family every day, becoming a protector of sorts for Honeycloud, an older brother or father that she never had. It isn't just about how closely her pelt resembles Almondcloud's - but also her gentle clumsiness, her constant apologies, that awakens a sort of paternal instinct and need to protect the kind she-cat for Walnutblaze. Rustrock, joining ChaosClan with the name Rustfreckle, is at first, untrusting of Walnutblaze, though is quick to change her mind after the tom keeps Honeycloud and her kits from harm time after time. A few days after the family's joining, Honeycloud's kits begin to call Walnutblaze 'grandpa,' a name he thought he'd never hear, and a name he proudly takes on. The young mother trusts Walnutblaze with her life, striving to keep her kits surrounded by cats that are protective so that she can better keep them safe. Walnutblaze may have lost his biological family, but it is never too late to find another family, and he is driven by the need to protect the cats that he comes to see as his daughters and grandkits, everyday thinking of his kind and thoughtful mother, who he knows wouldn't hesitate to do the same.

Username (cs + site): Kazin
Clans: ChaosClan, MeadowClan (ShiningClan and Nox Invictus are mine too, they are just inactive/their fate being decided atm).
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: none now!
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: ChaosClan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Clementineflower
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: ChaosClan lost a lot of its healers to sickness, the larger clan now struggling as gator attacks increased and the clan only had two healers for over 150 cats. Clementineflower would be new to the territory, traveling from her old clan to find a new place to live. One of the patrols would scent her, oddly familiar to that of what a clan cat's scent would be, though the scent was fading. The cats could also recognize the scent of herbs, so akin to what they smelled from Scorchlight and Cardinalspike. Ultimately it would be a joint decision to try and see if they could recruit the cat that ChaosClan hoped was a healer, and Clementineflower, while nervous and shy at first, would ultimately strive to help the clan, joining as the third healer, proving herself a valuable asset to ChaosClan, becoming good friends with Scorchlight.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:50 pm

Username (cs + site): Red weasel
Clans: Auroraclan, Geminiclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Owlfleck, Oldsquaw
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Geminiclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Sandclaw (Sandfang)

Clever, funny, and relativity friendly, it surprised many to find that this cat is also the representative of the dark forest, and this the deputy in Gemini clan. There are very few besides the clans medicine cat who ever see their nasty side, and even then, it’s rarely more than a mean joke. To some on thier side he is rather unimpressive, being a small, unthreatening cat who used words instead of claw, but those are unaware of thier strategy. The more Allie’s he pulls from all sides, the stronger they is in the long run. They’re not afraid to dirty their claws, thetre just dont want a mess where one isn’t needed. How the Cat ended up serving the dark forest in unknown, but one thing is clears they hold a strong vendetta against starclan, and believes that they are in the right. Their belief is so strong, thry believe they will sway the leader of Gemini clan to thier side.

Raggedstar finds himself compelled by the cat. Unlike the medicine cat of his clan Sandfang isn’t a cat he ever met before. For all the tough talk from them, Raggedstar finds them to be naive. He is aware they think that he is swayable, and they appruch everything with the same excited vigor of a kit, and even if they hide it inside. It’s the excitement of someone who who hasn’t seen the bloodshed they desires to uphold. Perhaps that’s why the dark forest wanted them in the first place, perhaps he’s easy to lead. Either way he plans to watch out for cat, be it a threat from them, or soemthing more.
Last edited by Red weasel on Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ Court of the Butterflies Readopt ]

Postby Frisco » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:03 pm

Username (cs + site): Frisco
Clans: Whiskered Away
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: none
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Whiskered Away
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Group 04 - mother & kits
The family will find Whiskered Away to be a safe place and a cosy new home. The clan only has one queen right now and Northstar will be glad to welcome them and expand the clan.

Troutcreek should be happy in the nursery. She will be there together with A Swoop of a Snow Owl, an older molly who radiates calm and positive energy. Many cats come to talk to her when feeling anxious because even if she can’t help directly, her soothing voice and encouraging words help come them down. She will be a shoulder to support Trout in taking care of the kits and adjusting to life in a new clan.

After Troutcreek is ready to leave the nursery she will be able to exercise her skill in swimming. It’s highly sought after as there is a river and a lake in the clan’s territory and most of the hunting is done there. Fish are the cat’s main food. Perhaps she will even become a mentor and teach the young.

The kits will be joined in the nursery by two ginger twins that will definitely invite them into mischief and adventures. During bad weather, when they have to stay in, Bixley will teach them diy arts and crafts.

The triplets may stand out of the crowd with their lanky bodies, thin faces and odd eyes, but weird looks are actually quite common in the clan so they will be accepted as they are and noone should give them a hard time about it. Once they grow up a little they’ll be able to take part in various activities happening in the clan, like frog tracking, yoga classes and story times with Thornblaze. There are many mentors that will gladly take them under their wing when they’re ready to become knights.

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Court of the Butterflies Readopt ] [ Round 2 / FCFS ]

Postby deimido » Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:50 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
COURT OF THE BUTTERFLIES !!
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

GUIDELINES
    ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
    1) have made a post on CAC within the past 31 days.
    2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
    3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
    4) have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this adopt.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only own one, and that clan must have had a post made in the past 31 days.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at - unless they have bio family in your clan, or were once in the same clan together from past readopts, in which case they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ all genotypes must remain the same, please do not change them.

↠ you may take up to two individual cats; users who won cats from the writing prompt round are allowed to take fcfs cats so long as they haven't already won the max amount they could receive during the writing round (which was 1 group or 2 cats).

↠ please list your most to least desired cats in your form!

↠ all remaining groups that weren't applied for are now dispersed and will be able to be adopted individually along with the rest of the unclaimed CoTB cats! this first-come first-serve event will last for seven days (apr 8th to apr 15th), with the deadline being April 15th, 12:30 PM MST. any remaining cats by that time will either be sent to users with the closest family relations, or repossessed by CAC staff and and redistributed as blank slates.

If you'd like to see the winners of the writing round - their forms are linked
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
    [b]Clans:[/b]
    [b]List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet:[/b] (automatically disqualified if five or more, remember this only counts cats you won from previous readopts or from trading)
    [b]Name of the Clan your cat is going to:[/b]
    [b]Which cat would you like to adopt:[/b] Name (rename goes in parentheses)
    [b]Codeword:[/b] how many family members does your cat have? (if none, how many letters are in your cat's name?)

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxADULTS
    Snow that Falls on the River (Riversnow), tom, 62m - solid white mediumhair with blue eyes. | colored by eagle,, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: Ll, XoY, Bb, DD, AA, mcmc, TaTa, cscs, WdWs
    Other: Formally known as 'Meadow' of the now disbanded Larch's Advance (cloudy days)

- PLACED IN REUSE

Clementine's Sweet Flower (Clementineflower), molly, 35m - ginger mackerel shorthair with white toes, and dark green eyes. | colored by deimos, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XOXO, Bb, DD, Aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
    Other: Can join as a medicine cat provided you either don't have one yet, or if you have 50+ cats in your Clan.
    Personality Notes: friendly - calm - helpful - focused - forgetful - shy

- taken by eagle, / QuickClan

Oak with Frosted Roots (Oakfrost), molly (amab), 33m - black mackerel longhair with a white chin and chest, and blue eyes. | colored by [kat], lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: ll, XoY, Bb, Dd, Aa, McMc, CC, Wsw, Ojoj

- taken by Red weasel / GeminiClan

Oriole on the Wind (Oriolewind), 33m, tom - flame lynx bicolor shorthair with blue eyes. | colored by Kazin, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XOY, Bb, DD, Aa, Mcmc, cscs, ww
    Personality Notes: laidback - approachable - curious - outgoing - reckless - clumsy
    Other: Best friends with Silversmoke

- taken by eagle, / QuickClan

Silver Smoke of Dying Flame (Silversmoke), 33m, molly - gray classic shorthair with amber eyes. | colored by Kazin, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XoXo, BB, Dd, AA, mcmc, Ccb, ww
    Personality Notes: smart - amiable - reserved - independent - solitary - grudgy - proud
    Other: Best friends with Oriolewind

- taken by Bluey, / BilberryClan

Star that Calls Out to the Sky (Starcall), tom, 31m - solid white longhair with blue/green heterochromia. | colored by røsebud, lineart by inky.
    Genotype: ll, lplp, XoY, bb, dd, Aa, Mcmc, Tata, Ii, cscs, Wdw, mm, sfsf, Sese
    Family: Ramgraze of SwiftClan (Phina D Wolf)'s littermate

- taken by littleminicooper / TruffleClan

Marten that Stalks in Shadow (Martenshadow), 25m, tom (afab) - seal point shorthair with blue eyes. | colored by Kazin, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XoXo, Bb, DD, aa, mcmc, cscs, ww

- taken by selkirks / TundraClan
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxAPPRENTICES
    Nettle's Paw (Nettlepaw) (warrior growth), 12m, tom - seal point mediumhair with blue eyes. | colored by Kazin, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: ll, XoY, Bb, DD, aa, mcmc, cscs, ww
    Training: 4/4 warrior skills; 0/5 medicine cat skills

- taken by littleminicooper / TruffleClan

Sedge's Paw (Sedgepaw) (warrior growth), 11m, bigender (afab, uses she & he pronouns) - black rosetted shorthair with copper eyes. | colored by deimos, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XoXo, Bb, DD, Aa, McMc, SpSp, Bmbm, Ccs, ww
    Training: 3/4 warrior skills; 0/5 medicine cat skills

- taken by Red weasel / AuroraClan

xxxELDERS
    Nose Speckled with Dust (Dustnose), 105m, tom (afab) - blue-cream mackerel caliby persian shorthair with celery-green eyes. | colored by frankie (dup), lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XOXo, BB, dd, AA, McMc, CC, WsWs

- taken by selkirks / TundraClan

Patch of Thyme (Thymepatch), 103m, molly - black calico mediumhair with emerald-green eyes. | color & lineart Ariento
    Genotype: Ll, XOXo, BB, DD, aa, mcmc, Ccs, WsWs
    Family: Grandmother of Sunlight (owned by DaniCalifornia)
    Personality Notes: laidback - motherly - caring - easily distracted

- PLACED IN REUSE
Last edited by deimido on Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:56 pm

Username (cs + site): littleminicooper
Clans: Truffleclan
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: Truffleclan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Nettlepaw (Otterpaw)
Codeword: 10? 9? 19?

Username (cs + site): littleminicooper
Clans: Truffleclan
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: Truffleclan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Starcall (Snowfall)
Codeword: 1

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eagle, » Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:01 pm

Username (cs + site): eagle,
Clans: quickclan, evergreen park, highgarden, eventide
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: dunekit and shoalkit (traded from the support group to evergreen park)
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: quickclan
Which cat would you like to adopt: clementineflower (rename tbd)
Codeword: 16 letters in clementineflower / 22 in clementine's sweet flower

Username (cs + site): eagle,
Clans: quickclan, evergreen park, highgarden, eventide
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: dunekit and shoalkit (traded from the support group to evergreen park)
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: quickclan
Which cat would you like to adopt: oriolewind
Codeword: 10 letters in oriolewind / 15 in oriole on the wind
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:11 pm

Username (cs + site): Red weasel
Clans: Geminiclan, Auroraclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: (automatically disqualified if five or more, remember this only counts cats you won from previous readopts or from trading) oldsquaw, Owlfleck
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: Auroraclan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Sedgepaw (leopardpaw)
Codeword: how many family members does your cat have? (if none, how many letters are in your cat's name?) 8/9

Username (cs + site):Red weasel
Clans: Geminiclan, Auroraclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: (automatically disqualified if five or more, remember this only counts cats you won from previous readopts or from trading) Oldsquaw, Owlfleck
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: Geminiclan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Name (rename goes in parentheses) Oakfrost
Codeword: how many family members does your cat have? (if none, how many letters are in your cat's name?) 8/19
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluey, » Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:16 pm