Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Closed!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Open!

Postby imabanditø » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:38 pm

Prompt Day: 3
Goobie(s) Involved: neptune
If art or writing, Partner?: none
If Art, NPC?: both guards
Entry: neptune thinks ice cream will make the guards happier!
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupiine » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:55 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: marilee
If art or writing, Partner? nope
If Art, NPC? not this time!
Entry:
marilee was thinking about where to take the princess. her first instinct was to take her scuba diving but of course she must see that all the time. the guards were another matter, she had no clue what to show them! she decided to show the guards how to build a simple sandcastle and surprisingly, they were competing on who could build the biggest and best one! while they were busy doing that, she walked around on the beach with the princess. while the princess commented on the decorations that everyone helped put up, marilee couldnt help herself but to interrupt and blurt out a question; "have you seen atlantis?"
Art ShopTHDiscord; Lupine#4405
lupiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:58 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Veen, Phone
Partner: n/a
If Art, NPC?: no
Entry:
Phone had just gotten there, but seeing how tense the guards were, he tried to come up with something.
Veen, on the other hand, tried to avoid goobies as much as possible, she would only help the princess if she was required to do so.
Phone thought of many things, and yet none.
How was he supposed to make guards feel relaxed when there was so many goobies around? So much potential danger?
How was he even going to approach them without getting harmed? Without seeming as a threat?

He grabbed Veen's shoulder nervously, and tugged on her sleeve like a child.
His anxiety had gotten the bes out of him, she could tell.

He didnt want to get hurt. He didnt want to be a bother.
Why was jr so hard to be how he usually was? So happy and cheery and nice.
Why did the guards have to terrify him as much as they did?

Veen started dragging him away,
Away from the crowd, away from the guard, and most importantly,
Away of his thoughts.

Phone's mind was racing with everytime that could go wrong, and he eas becoming paranoid,
And then, Veen started calming him down.
The sat down on the sand, and she started drawing on the sand, telling a story quietly, to make Phone have to lean in and focus to hear her.
Phone couldnt focus on her for a few moments, but when he did, he started to feel better as the seconds passed.

Eventually, they started drawing together, and Phone started laughing as the joked and made weirdest dumb decisions in their storytelling.

...He was glad Veen was there.
He was glad she always put up with him when he couldnt be brave,
when he couldnt feel safe.
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:59 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: amaryllis
If art or writing, Partner? n/a
If Art, NPC? n/a
Entry:

amaryllis was still in shock over an actual princess showing up here. I mean, I heard other goobies talking about a princess and decided to bake some frosted chocolate brownies just in case, but I guess I thought in my mind it was just going to be some rich or fancy goobie, thought amaryllis. amaryllis was still thinking when the princess with her two guards trailing behind walked up to her.

the princess spoke first. "oh hi! there are so many other goobies around, and over here I feel like it's less crowded, hope you don't mind if I stay here and chill for a minute!" she said apologetically and took a bite out of a cupcake she was holding. amaryllis nodded to show it was okay.

meanwhile, the guards were anxiously pacing nearby. noticing this, amaryllis decided to offer her brownies to them. after looking at the princess for confirmation, the guards quickly ate them up.

while they were eating, amaryllis looked at the princess and noticed she seemed a bit overwhelmed. amaryllis then asked if she was interested in walking the beach with her to watch and possibly try surfboarding. the princess seemed excited to do this, so off they went, with the guards quickly following.

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:18 pm

Everything seems to be going as planned, phew! "Ya know guys, I think we can pull this off," Jason says, relieved when suddenly he feels a light tap on his shoulder. Glancing over he sees Sherry and smiles brighter. 'Yer back! How did it go! Get everythin' we need!" Sherry's expression was gentle, but also a slight bit of a grimace. "...We may or may not have a problem Jason," she says in a hushed tone, causing his fur to rise up on end.
"What do you mean may or may not? Either we do or we don't right?" Sherry sighed out. "Davey Jones... he heard about this visit. An' he's worried if it goes too well the sea goobies will leave to live on land so... he plans to create some chaos." "Define chaos..." There's a grimace, a primal fear at the name Davey Jones alone. A name every sailor knew, even if Sherry insisted he was not such a bad goobie. "...He did not say." "Oh that's jus' great. Warn the others but keep it subtle, okay?"

So what do you tell the princess? Do you tell her? Do you ask who Davey Jones even is, what the Princess or her Guards might know? Or do you keep having fun as if nothing is going to happen at all?
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Omiyage » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:54 pm

Prompt Day: 4
Goobie(s) Involved: Rem
If art or writing, Partner? N/A
Entry:
Rem didn't mean to overhear, honest, but now that he has his mind is very curious.. But he's just a small goo.
This is his first time even seeing a mergoo let alone hearing any of their names.

Rem has heard of Davy Jones in a book he read but maybe they're talking about a different one. They don't seem to be talking about the same one somehow.
He isn't sure. Rem hopes that he is wrong because in his story Davy Jones was a bad bad character.

The short goo fidgets. He messes with his overgrown bangs of goo and sits, sometimes raising a paw to fidget some more. His tail flicks in slight anxiety. He stares at the guards, then nervously glances at all of the grown goobs. Surely they'll talk it over and discuss about it?
They'll hold a little meeting or something and Rem can listen in then, probably.

Although he is burning with the need to know all of the story, Rem decides not to meddle or speak up as he doesn't know all the details or information.
He definitely doesn't want to make things worse by blabbing. The goo just waits for the others to act and decide.
Random music I change every few days: 🎵This for you, Clapwagon🎶
Icon CreditGreyscale CollectionSouvenirs
Thank you to those who have so kindly gifted/traded me. ^^
Imageお土産Image
Omiyage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pepperikorn » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:37 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Fay
If art or writing, Partner? N/a
If Art, NPC? -
Entry:
Fay had just finished her tour with princess Lyomerty and was enjoying a nice ice cream break when she overheard some folks whispering about the current situation. She shuffled her paws, feeling the subtle anxiety and fear from others who had heard the name Davey Jones. She had no idea who this goobie was or what kind of activities he did to gain his current reputation, but something told her this was not something that should be taken lightly. 'It's better to be safe than sorry.' She muttered to herself. She decided that it's for the best if the princess and the guards knew what was happening and if they knew anything about it. This could cause distress and confusion. After all, nothing actually had happened yet...but at least they'll be prepared if anything did happen. Also it's quite likely that the princess held more information about this Davy Jones than anyone else here. Fay sat up and returned to the last spot she has seen the princess. Princess Lyomerty was still there thankfully. Fay stepped towards the princess and bowed lightly as a greeting. 'Your highness, I'm very sorry to interrupt you but I have an urgent concern I must speak to you about.'
Have a wonderful day :)
======================
Note:
My username used to be P3PP3R_c0rn
(Changed on 2/Nov)
<DA><oldTH><NewTH>
======================
Image Image
Pepperikorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:29 am

Goobie(s) Involved: Okomori and Sanso
If art or writing, Partner? no
If Art, NPC? n/a
Entry:

Jason braces himself, waiting for another bought of arguing to ensue. He isn't quite sure how these two are friends considering they argue all the time. However to his surprise Okomori and Sanso looked at each other, nodded, then both calmly shrugged.

"Let's weigh our options then huh?" Sanso grabbed a stick and started drawing what looked like a diagram in the sand. Okomori sat down and began to flick his tail back and forth, a nervous habit.

"Telling princess about Mr. Jones: Pros?"

There is a long silence before Mori speaks up. " She's from the sea, she would probably know how serious this threat is and could help us avoid it."

Sanso scribbles. "Good ok, con to that now."

Jason immediately chimes in. "Kahoots. I like that word yknow. She could be kahooting with him."

Mori shakes his head, but he heavily considers the possibility and comes to the conclusion that Jason's idea is plausible, if not very likely. After a few more back and forth discussions, they came to the following conclusions:

The princess might be in kahoots with Davey Jones, but the trio don't think she knows she's involved. They think the guards might be in on it though so it is not safe to speak to them whatsoever. The princess seems like a perfectly reasonable person and they do not think she would be offended by them suspecting her out of concern for their own safety. They decide that since they are under his guidance (and because he has a witty and charming personality), that Jason should take the princess aside and explain to her what he has heard while Okomori and Sanso distract the guards on an even bigger scale.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

╚═════════════════════════╝

honeybunchesofoats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:50 am

Goobie(s) Involved: Aria
If art or writing, Partner? No
If Art, NPC? N/A
Entry:
Aria had just left the princess and her guards watching some goobies surf to get some snacks for them when Jason rushed over. She listened as Sherry arrived and explained what was going on. Aria had no idea who Davey Jones was, but judging by Jason's expression this did not sound like a good thing. "I suppose this will not be fun, happy chaos...?" Aria asked rhetorically. Regardless, she now had a decision to make. How to bring this up to the princess and her guards. Aria did not want them to be unaware of... whatever was going to happen... until it happened. Though she hated to be the bearer of possibly bad news, she figured they would probably want to know ahead of time, especially the guards. After all, if the guards were aware of a potential threat ahead of time, they would be able to plan a strategy to deal with it.
So, she walked back over to the trio with the snacks, her mind whirling with attempts to word what she needed to tell them in a way that conveys the urgency while not scaring them. She felt quite bad when she saw the princess's excited smile again, she really did not want to make it go away... But it would be worse if she had no idea what was coming, right?
"So, um, we found out some news... Apparently someone named Davey Jones is planning to create chaos here. I am not sure what that means, but I figured you should know so you will be prepared..." Aria explained nervously, hoping the news will not upset the princess too much. She really did not want this to ruin the princess's visit, but she was not sure what, if anything, she could really do about it.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:49 am

Goobie(s) Involved: amaryllis
If art or writing, Partner? n/a
If Art, NPC? n/a
Entry:

down at the beach, amaryllis, the princess, and even the guards seemed to be having a good time. the three on the beach were all watching the princess learn how surf, and she seemed to be falling off a lot but getting better with each try. knowing that the princess could probably handle herself, along with the guards there to make sure she was safe, amaryllis started walk away to go get some lemonade to drink.

while standing in line, amaryllis happened to over hear some goobies anxiously whispering to each other. she didn't mean to eavesdrop, but her curiosity got the better of her, and she managed to hear them mention a "davey jones" along with the word "chaos."

amaryllis's stomach tightened, and all of the sudden she lost her appetite. she stepped out of line and started walking back to where the guards were. amaryllis had heard that name all right, but only in books and plays. davey jones was a bad guy from what little knowledge she knew, and she hadn't ever thought that he actually existed. since the princess and her guards had come from where davey jones supposedly lived, they could tell her that is was just her anxiety acting up and that there wasn't a real davey jones, definitely.

when amaryllis reached the guards, the princess was still out in the waves, so amaryllis decided to speak with just them. "sorry to bother, but do you happen to know of a davey jones, like where you guys came from? and if he were to hypothetically come to the surface, how bad would that be?"

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups