~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:59 am

* Lunar Star * wrote:I walked down the woods, smiling. Finally Here, after such a long walk. I felt her pocket for the Silver bracelet and 2 big leaves. They were still there. I smiled to herself, watching as a group of fairies fluttered by.

I fingered my starred dress as I searched for my leaf. I suspected that the little leaflings had stolen it, but I couldn't be sure. I hadn't seen it anywhere... Then I saw the human that had been visiting lately. We had become less wary around her, as she had not harmed us yet. In fact, she had brought us gifts. I flew down to her, hoping she had one now.
Image Image

wheeee images i love images
my own pixel art shop ;>
dragoncave | fr lair | th | artfight

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danibo » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:01 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
dashie away wrote:I sighed after riding my bike for two to three hours. I was so tired. I went up to a tree, and saw some sparkling dust. I ignored it and sat down, wiping my forehead. I had brought a net, jar, and a few leaves I had found in someone's garden because they were so unique. I grabbed my water bottle, tilted back my head, and drank every last drop. "Alright," I said, getting back up. I looked around the small clearing and saw a lot of sparkles. I got suspicious. Fairies? Impossible! I put the leaves in my pocket, and lied down in a nice patch of grass. Setting down the jar and net, I dozed off unexpectedly.

I stared at the human, who was sleeping in my favorite leaf-finding spot. Oh, Branchi, why me? I decided to try and wait until the she woke up and left the spot, but then I saw the sparkles coming from het pocket. I decided to check it out, and flew closer.

About ten minutes later, I woke up. I jumped to my feet when I saw something hovering over me. "Huh!?" I screamed. "Oh. WAIT. I'm seeing things. Aren't I? Or is this real?" I asked. I got down onto my knees and held out my finger, my leaves in my other hand displayed neatly next to my finger. "Here, come on, sit on my finger." I smiled cheekily.
      now watch me w.i.p
danibo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:12 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:As I sat, daydreaming about Saphira, I heard a slight rustle of the leaves and looked up. I jumped and shrieked in surprise. There was a giant eye staring at me! I cautiously crept over to the eye, and waved my hand in front of it.

I step back a few steps in alarm when I heard the shriek and says in a calm and gentle voice, "I won't harm you." I wave back to the little fairy before asking, "What does your paper say?"
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:20 am

dashie away wrote:
About ten minutes later, I woke up. I jumped to my feet when I saw something hovering over me. "Huh!?" I screamed. "Oh. WAIT. I'm seeing things. Aren't I? Or is this real?" I asked. I got down onto my knees and held out my finger, my leaves in my other hand displayed neatly next to my finger. "Here, come on, sit on my finger." I smiled cheekily.

(Sorry, Dashie... I'm just imagining how she would react...)

I glared at the human. Had she just called me a hallucination? A trick of the light? Not real? I flew closer to the girl, who was now grinning cheekily up at me with an innocent, 'I can do no wrong' smile. I plastered a fake smile on my face and fluttered down to her finger. Just as I was about to 'land' on it, I punched her fingernail. Hard.

"Oww!"

I recoiled, wringing out my poor hand.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:27 am

SaphiraBrightscales wrote:I step back a few steps in alarm when I heard the shriek and says in a calm and gentle voice, "I won't harm you." I wave back to the little fairy before asking, "What does your paper say?"

Timidly, I repeated what the scrap of paper had said. The human nodded thoughtfully. "I recognize that quote. It's from a book I read, Brisingr."
I perked up. "You mean you have the rest of this story?" I asked hopefully.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danibo » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:31 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
dashie away wrote:

(Sorry, Dashie... I'm just imagining how she would react...)

I glared at the human. Had she just called me a hallucination? A trick of the light? Not real? I flew closer to the girl, who was now grinning cheekily up at me with an innocent, 'I can do no wrong' smile. I plastered a fake smile on my face and fluttered down to her finger. Just as I was about to 'land' on it, I punched her fingernail. Hard.

"Oww!"

I recoiled, wringing out my poor hand.

(This made me laugh.)

I laughed, snorting. It didn't hurt. "Don't worry. Here, would you like these?" I offered, smiling. "I won't hurt you."
      now watch me w.i.p
danibo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:31 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:Timidly, I repeated what the scrap of paper had said. The human nodded thoughtfully. "I recognize that quote. It's from a book I read, Brisingr."
I perked up. "You mean you have the rest of this story?" I asked hopefully.

I nod before replying, "I have all four books to that series. Brisingr is the third book to the series." I sit down in the grass next to the tree to see if the fairy would leave the tree or not.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:44 am

SaphiraBrightscales wrote:
I nod before replying, "I have all four books to that series. Brisingr is the third book to the series." I sit down in the grass next to the tree to see if the fairy would leave the tree or not.

The human sat down in the grass below me. Well that wouldn't do. I had to know more! I flew down to sit on her lap with my paper. "Really? You really and truly have the whole book? The whole series?"

It sounded almost too good to be true. I turned my best puppy eyes up to her. "Would you let me read them?"
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:44 am

dashie away wrote:(This made me laugh.)

I laughed, snorting. It didn't hurt. "Don't worry. Here, would you like these?" I offered, smiling. "I won't hurt you."

(Originally, I actually had her biting you. And... possibly chipping a tooth. XD)

I eyed the leaves suspiciously. "How do I know they aren't hard as rock, like your finger? How do I know you won't try to smack me with your rock-hard leaves? How do I know you won't turn my favorite plant part against me, traumatizing me for life?"

She gave me a 'really?' look.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danibo » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:53 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
dashie away wrote:(This made me laugh.)

(Originally, I actually had her biting you. And... possibly chipping a tooth. XD)

I eyed the leaves suspiciously. "How do I know they aren't hard as rock, like your finger? How do I know you won't try to smack me with your rock-hard leaves? How do I know you won't turn my favorite plant part against me, traumatizing me for life?"

She gave me a 'really?' look.

(That's be hilarious!)

I stared at her, smirking. "These are untrue! Just touch one, lightly," I said. I presented the leaves closer again.
      now watch me w.i.p
danibo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me