📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 The Lab

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 The Lab

Postby Saeli » Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:47 am

These titles are kinda heavy-handed…
username + ID: Saeli 102202
date: October 17
link to first post: Oct 14 Oct 15 Oct 16
Saeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NurseMikan » Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:54 am

username + ID: Nursemikan 890260
date: october 17th
link to first post: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4790784&p=139707726&hilit=NurseMikan#p139707726
NurseMikan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWish » Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:55 am

username + ID: SpiritWish 799107
date: October 17
link to first post: x
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby transparent cow! » Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:57 am

username + ID: Transparent Cow! + 1012921
date: October 17th.
link to first post: <3
Last edited by transparent cow! on Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatcha doing here bud

Call me Bee! | He/Him | Pfp made by Tendo64 | Always open to lend an ear
ImageImageImage

ImageImage
transparent cow!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:58 am

username + ID: azphen 757932
date: oct 17
link to first post: [x]

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lab - Results 10/17

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:34 pm

results of the search - october 17th
remember to include your username and ID on your forms ! incomplete forms will be skipped !

let me know if i missed your form (and it is complete) !

Cosmic_Dragon - You brought back an arm ! It's absolutely huge, but it'll fit ! [fluffy arm (left) !]
Thingsgowrong - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Oliiviine - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
barbeque - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Benji_ - You brought back an arm ! It's absolutely huge, but it'll fit ! [fluffy arm (left) !]
raiden - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
fishkin - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
hjarta - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
GoldieDoggy - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Umi <3 - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Little Fish - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
AlatusNemeseos - You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (left) !]
Beezhivez - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
onion - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
JoyfulRam - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
werepickle - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
KingRay - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Twiggy97 - You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (left) !]
Canis. - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Jasmyn - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
P0LYPH0NIE - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
kitsukami - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
PaperFriend - You brought back an arm ! It's absolutely huge, but it'll fit ! [fluffy arm (left) !]
Piine - You brought back an arm ! It's absolutely huge, but it'll fit ! [fluffy arm (left) !]
Mossclaw3706 - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Westsparrow - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Clockwork! - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
shadowangelw - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Eevee55 - You brought back an arm ! It's absolutely huge, but it'll fit ! [fluffy arm (left) !]
majora's_mask - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Hexing - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Supersnake - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
PinkAngel - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
lunexiii - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
dilemmaly - You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (left) !]
yutashu - You brought back an arm ! It's absolutely huge, but it'll fit ! [fluffy arm (left) !]
Casper117 - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Rosemoon - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Adamented - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
dogtreat - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Nova-Moshi - You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (left) !]
sleepytally - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
glittermintfurry - You brought back an arm ! It's absolutely huge, but it'll fit ! [fluffy arm (left) !]
_mirage_ - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
wafflefalaffle - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Skollrous - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Exile - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
gauze - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Layamell - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Zubers - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
dragoness129 - You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (left) !]
PikachuTori25 - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
trance - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
bats - You brought back an arm ! It's absolutely huge, but it'll fit ! [fluffy arm (left) !]
BardOfBreath - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
m0r1bund - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Wysterinka - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
blizzard180 - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Smoky - You brought back an arm ! It's absolutely huge, but it'll fit ! [fluffy arm (left) !]
Ari_bushpaw - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Omiyage - You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (left) !]
ahirked - You brought back an arm ! It's absolutely huge, but it'll fit ! [fluffy arm (left) !]
Zaffre7 - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Pokemonmaster121504 - You brought back an arm ! It's absolutely huge, but it'll fit ! [fluffy arm (left) !]
NeonFoxPaw - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
dartist - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
shortstop - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
avsilly - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
The_Cannie - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Zentropy - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
everydeysnek - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
[kat] - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
ob0321drxzx - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
lordbunnir - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
pep - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
kemichan - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Shokee - You brought back an arm ! It's absolutely huge, but it'll fit ! [fluffy arm (left) !]
Yetaet - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
grimjp - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Phantost - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Asternaut - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Zeena - You brought back an arm ! It's absolutely huge, but it'll fit ! [fluffy arm (left) !]
ZeroToInfinity - You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (left) !]
redpandasareLIFE - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Cyberkonstruktor - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Neku - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
vlpn - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
LittleMaple - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
zatty - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Kitsune. - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
eonduo - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
BethRAWR - You brought back an arm ! It's absolutely huge, but it'll fit ! [fluffy arm (left) !]
Orien - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Music_Lover - You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (left) !]
raging_fossil - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
scourgebane - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Phönixfeder2000 - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
niveiru - You brought back an arm ! It's absolutely huge, but it'll fit ! [fluffy arm (left) !]
Skull.Vincent - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
rabbit... - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
guts. - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
confetti sprinkles - You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (left) !]
strawberry crepe - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
EeeeeeejDoge - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
geebaby - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Zigzagoon - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Griff - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
TheBrokenRobot - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Bon_in_here - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
and...

[The doctor excitedly thanks you for retrieving his leg and calls for a few of his creations to help him reattach it. One of them, however, is too slow to help carry the body and seems unsure what to do, and it follows you instead.] (you have obtained a werm ! their ID is #1995)

mallowpop - You brought back an arm ! It's absolutely huge, but it'll fit ! [fluffy arm (left) !]
Viperr - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
fabled_ - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
snailshoes - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
MJDust - You brought back an arm ! It's absolutely huge, but it'll fit ! [fluffy arm (left) !]
styxie - You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (left) !]
Ghost_Support - You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (left) !]
Goji ✦ Dragon - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
CountingCrows - You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (left) !]
Saeli - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Nursemikan - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
SpiritWish - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
Transparent Cow! - You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (left) !]
azphen - You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (left) !]
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Falaffle » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:39 pm