Furtopia Referral Event - closed

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Our event is now underway! What are you most interested in?

Participating in the various activities
12%
Buying items
16%
Buying furtopians
40%
Watching/cheering on the participants
16%
CS user tharrot (I agree)
16%

Total votes : 25

Re: Furtopia Referral Event - Now open!

Postby kaplantai » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:38 pm

I'm feeling lucky!
Username: kaplantai
Week #: 3
thank you for the opportunity!! c:
━━━━━━━━━
xxkaplantai
xxxx/kap•lan•tie/
xxxxxxxxnoun
━━━━━━━━━
Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
uni student. quiet artist.
friend to all. coffee lover.
funky dancer. poet. astro
logy fanatic. tired 25/8.
tumblr about me art

━━━━━━━━━━
Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Imagexxbut
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm kaplantai. call me kap or tai. i am a busy uni
student that loves coding and art. i have a siggy shop:
& a pixel shop: . check em' out. thanks and peace doods.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
kaplantai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Furtopia Referral Event

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:39 pm

I'm feeling lucky!
Username: Spiritstar3

──────────────────────
Prompt #3: Let's say a friend of your furtopian passionately expressed their opinions on a subject, and your furtopian was against these views/ideals. How would they react to it? Would they respond, voicing their own opinions in a calm debate, loudly argue with their friend to get their point across, or maybe they would not say anything at all? Feel free to get as in depth as you'd like.

Shizune-
She absolutely loves her friends and family, so if it was something bad or harmful to them, but they thought it was alright, she’d try until she convinced them to stop. She doesn’t like to see loved ones hurt or sick, after all. If it was something that doesn’t really hurt anyone, she’d just shrug her shoulders. Even if she didn’t agree, she wouldn’t put them down or anything, because that’s just not nice. She might tell them she didn’t agree, but wouldn’t say they had to stop liking it or anything.

Shange-
She too does not like to see loved ones and friends sick or hurt. Therefore, if they thought they knew it all, and were passionate about doing or trying something that could be dire to their health, she’d attempt to steer them away from it. Despite the lion in her, however, she wouldn’t get loud and nasty, wouldn’t argue. Now, if it’s something alright, like a good food they like, she wouldn’t react say anything. Even if she doesn’t like that food, or a certain book, etc. she knows she has no right to say they can’t like it either.

Kaori (left)-
Well, she quite likes the friends she has, so she’d try to be calm about it. Not that her son really gets passionate about anything, but if he did she wouldn’t argue with him. Likewise, she wouldn’t argue and get snippy with any of her friends. Like Shizune, she believes that’s just mean and rude. She wouldn’t not speak up, but she wouldn’t get loud and verbal about it, either.

[Denver i can’t write for, he only has one friend and the relationship hasn’t developed...i don’t think i could write five sentences for him about Kaori, either]
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:59 pm

I'm feeling lucky!
Username: Yuroshi

Prompt response

Justin wrote:For the most part, Justin is a lot of fun to "argue" with... or maybe he isn't, as he's very rational about it! He loves to play the devil's advocate, and oftentimes will challenge your opinion, even if he agrees, just to make sure that you really know what you believe in! Of course, he doesn't constantly do this, and tends to only have these debates if someone else starts them... but he is fully capable of it.
He is of the belief that freedom of thought is an essential to a good life, and as such would never hate someone for what they believe. Would he try to change it if it were potentially harmful to others? Yes, gently.
Now, if they're actions, on the other hand...
Well.
Let's just say, Justin isn't half pitbull for nothing. And he can be very, very protective.
Last edited by Yuroshi on Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillybear » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:35 am

I'm feeling lucky!
    Username: Lillybear

Prompt #3: Let's say a friend of your Furtopian passionately expressed their opinions on a subject, and your Furtopian was against these views/ideals. How would they react to it? Would they respond, voicing their own opinions in a calm debate, loudly argue with their friend to get their point across, or maybe they would not say anything at all?

Dakota ─ Dakota's not the kind of person to argue about or belittle another's views, unless they're inhumane or unsafe. She's got an open mind, and believes it's only fair to look at something from every angle before forming an opinion. Yes, herself and her friends may not always share the same views on a subject, but she's very respectful when it comes to having different beliefs. That's just the way life works, and as long as you're respectful about other's opinions and what they believe in, and don't force anything upon or against anyone else, what harm is there in believing different things?

However, although Dakota is unbiased and thoughtful about her views, she has a certain firm, unwavering confidence in her own beliefs when it comes to doing good in the world. She believes that friendship and love is important, and to be accepting, nonjudgmental, and kind to all. Anyone who can't see that─she can only pity. Although she will voice her opinions, she knows that some people can be so single-minded and unwilling to listen─and those people aren't worth arguing to. She's comfortable knowing she's right, rather than trying to prove others wrong.
lilly she/her
mostly gone from cs, but feel free to message me on discord about anything! :)
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:04 pm

I'm feeling lucky!
    Username: Chausie

Prompt #3
    Felicia is pretty energetic and friendly, but when it comes to arguments, she can get pretty competitive. In an event where she disagreed with another furtopian, and she knew they were wrong, she will pour out all her passion to show them that they are in the wrong. She can get so worked up that her voice will be raised. She won't back down until they do, and she always supports her arguments with facts and strong wording to intimidate her "attacker". If the arguer is someone she deeply cares about she may go easier on them than if it was a stranger, but still, what's wrong needs to be corrected in her eyes.
Indefinite hiatus, I'm sorry!
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:09 am

I'm feeling lucky!
Username:

Prompt #3:

Tembo: Tembo would be very shy and feel uncomfortable in such situation! He's always a bit withdrawn, preferring not to speak up his opinion and rather just try to tactfully avoid difficult conversations, and when facing a situation when a friend is loudly and openly disagreeing with him, he entirely chickens out. :oops: He's a gentle giant kind of guy and he always feels like if he's going to be too assertive, his friends will think he's trying to force his opinion on them because he's bigger and stronger - an absolutely wrong impression because his friends will never think that, but he's afraid nontheless, poor boy. So he will softly and shyly distance from that conversation if one of his friends starts one.

Max: Max is a very chill dude, and heated arguments are not his thing. He will not argue or raise a loud debate about anything; if he disagrees with something, he will speak up and let his buddies know his view on the subject, calmly and without fussing about it. If they are still not agreeing with them afterwards, he will just go his usual "'tis ok, dude, we're all different" and simply ignore any further mentions of controversal subject. He's taking debates really easily and not as something to pay a lot of mind to, all that matters to him is just to enjoy chillaxing with his pals.
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiyorin » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:00 pm

Here are the results for Week 3 of the Claw Machine:

kaplantai: Congrats! You have won 1 item from the shop! Please choose your pick from items 1-5, as semi-customs and customs cannot be obtained other than through shop purchases.
Spiritstar3: Congrats! You have won 10 referrals.
Yuroshi: Congrats! You have won 1 item from the shop! Please choose your pick from items 1-5, as semi-customs and customs cannot be obtained other than through shop purchases.
Lillybear: Congrats! You have won 1 referral.
Chausie: Congrats! You have won 5 referrals.
Nanorat: Congrats! You have won 1 referral.

@Spiritstar3, Yuroshi, Lillybear, Chausie, Nanorat
Thank you for answering the prompt! 10 referrals have been added to your account.

Week 4 has begun, meaning:
1. If you complimented a user last week, you can do so again this week
2. A new image has been hidden for Image Hunt
3. You can participate in Claw Machine again
4. You can answer the new prompt
5. The second free furtopian is still ufa

And just a heads up, the shop will be opening sometime this week c: be sure to check back for more news!
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Furtopia Referral Event

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:12 pm

I'm feeling lucky!
Username:
Week #: 4

Prompt #4: Is your furtopian someone that would willingly get involved in other people's matters? For example, what if they found a wallet on the ground? Would they try to return it to the owner or ignore it? What if the stakes were higher, such as a child got separated from their parents?

Shizune-
Being a mother herself, she’d definitely stay with a child til the parents showed back up. She might even aid them in searching for their parents, if the child asked her to. She’d never want to see a child sad and scared. Now, she knows how important money can be, to buy food and necessities. Therefore, she’d definitely return a dropped wallet to its owner.

Shange-
She

Kaori (left)-
She

[Denver i might try, can’t guarantee]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:27 am

I'm feeling lucky!
    Username: Chausie
    Week #: 4

Prompt #4
    Niri is a kind-hearted soul. If the matter is serious she's prepared to give her time and effort in order to solve the issue. If she found something easily replaceable she probably wouldn't give too much thought and walk by, but something like a lost wallet can cause stress so she will do her best to find the rightful owner. She hates seeing people suffer! She's got a motherly instinct so if there's a lost child she's gonna be the first to help. She would even buy ice cream and gifts for the child to make them feel better, and in the end when they find the mother and she tries to repay Niri's kindness Niri wouldn't accept anything and say she's just helping out the community.

I'm excited for the shop to open, hopefully I have enough for what I need. c:
Indefinite hiatus, I'm sorry!
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiyorin » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:18 pm

hi everyone, i'm sorry for the late update.
week 5 will start tomorrow morning as i don't have time to change everything tonight!
and as an apology id like to announce that the shops first opening will be tomorrow, july 31st as well, sometime in the afternoon (EST time). a specific time range will be given for the shops opening tomorrow morning, as i need to find out when ill be home and able to take purchases.
please let me know if you have any questions ^^ thank you!
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me