unofficial kalon development event - PRIZES ROLLED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby cyrevan » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:11 am

username: BreezeParadox
prompt #15
prompt: Salem
I try to avoid committing crimes now, but back when I first started traveling I stole things. It's hard to travel the world with only my town's currency, a type which a lot of people had never seen before. I essentially was broke, so I stole some food and other necessities from stores. I stopped that now that I actually have money, but would do it again if I really needed to.
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - UPDATE on page 30!

Postby Epiale » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Username: Epiale
Prompt 15
If your kalon committed a crime, what would it be?

Dante - Dante has broken trespassing laws numerous times breaking into abandoned buildings around the city to film in. He's always careful to be respectful of the space, no matter how decrepit, and tries to leave it as it was when he arrived, but he is technically committing a crime just being there.

Tilly - Well, everyone knows Tilly is something of a saint. Perpetually cheerful, kind, helpful. Runs her own little business as neat and proper as could be. There are some jokes circulating amongst her friend groups she probably secretly runs a gang or something. Clearly some big name crime boss heading some horrific and brutal mob. Sometimes the jokes seem a lot less like jokes and a lot more like genuine worry.

Sauin - Sauin used to compulsively shoplift as a teenager. They never needed to, they were rich, but something about it was thrilling. They never did get caught, but they stopped on their own after moving out of the house and getting away from their parents. They got their head on straight, and made themself stop, as it was wrong to do.

Kalila - Kalila has committed numerous crimes in the name of her pursuit of making the world a better place. Mostly political crimes, and blackmail, though she's been involved in some less savory crimes.

(Epiales prompts can all be found linked HERE)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby Catskitten » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:29 pm

username:Catskitten
prompt 15:If your kalon commited a crime,what would it be?
prompt:
Seventy

Probably stealing food or money if she got desperate.
Though who else would own a broadsword while thieving?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby spirit • daydream » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:57 pm

username: APH Siantia
prompt# 15
prompt: If your kalon committed a crime, what would it be?

Haunani - "You might think I would get caught by the fashion police or something, me being in the modeling business and all. I believe that I would become an assassin and commit crimes like that. I had practiced with a friend long ago before they disappeared, but I got a lot learned from them. So, I will most likely commit anything that an assassin would do, but only because I need to practice these skills."

Rajnish - "Um, if I committed a crime? Uh, I don't know? Um, er, maybe it would be me trying to, er, get a video game, but I may accidentally forget my, um, money. So I would, uh, decide to hide it somewhere in my clothes and run off with it. Though, I would probably, um, get caught because I, um, am bad at hiding stuff when I feel flustered. Yeah, um, yeah. I think that's, uh, what would happen."

Jaime - "My crime would most likely be having to do with driving. I know that sounds weird when it comes to me, but I am a terrible driver. I would most likely drive, run a few red lights and stop signs, and maybe drive a faster than the speed limit by a ton. I mean, I like to live life on the edge. I'm kidding; those are all accidents and most emergencies."
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:09 pm

username: cocogerber13
prompt# 15
prompt: Scorpio has done a couple of crimes, though it is mostly thievery and fraud

Felicity would never do anything wrong1!!!1!1 but if she did do a crime it would likely be graffiti

Sebastian is very sweet, but he often does trespass without knowing

Ember is reckless, so it's likely she's at least done a few questionable actions. I think that breaking others' property would be the highest on the list though
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graceymc96 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:16 pm

username: Graceymc96
prompt #15
prompt:
Incarse is literally a criminal, he steals his money from rich people
Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:48 pm

username: pangurbanka
      prompt# 15
      prompt:

Karma - She won't accept any kind of crime because she is a pacifist and strongly believes in karma. Although she will do anything for her loved ones and people frim her temple, even if it requires her to kill someone.

Khada - He is a sinner, and he did a lot of bad things for which he should be in jail, so any crime is familiar to him. He tries to be the better person tho.

Eirian - He would steal his friend's boyfriend. But honestly Eirian is a nice guy and won't do it to his friend, and he won't do any kind of crime either. If there is no way but to do something illegal... well, Eirian could be a great thief.

Runar - He is already doing a crime being a pirate. He is attacking goverment ships and stealing from them, abd he had also killed a few people. Not that he likes it, just his father expects him to do it.
      carpe • discord @notcarpe
      any pronouns • entj • lie • seer of doom
      aquarius sun • gemini moon • scorpio rising
      my kalons | userpic by me
carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SyntheticFox » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:09 pm

username: Syntheticfox
prompt# 15
prompt:

Jade:
"I have already been convicted for disrupting the peace and participating in mulitiple rallies. But luckily I never got caught! Echo has their ways.. idk how but they help get me out of multiple situations."

Angel:
"Selling swiss chocolate without a vending licence.. I TOLD YOU I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO MAKE SWISS CHOCOLATES!.. Sorry.. its the police."
Last edited by SyntheticFox on Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello There !

I'm SyntheticFox ! (Or Fox)
Feel free to message me !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kalons』✮『Senti』✮『Bigby

SyntheticFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:54 pm

username: ThatPinkThing
prompt 15
prompt:
Aiden would probably get caught trespassing (going somewhere he shouldn’t for a video). He isn’t concerned by who owns land if the whole place/property seems to be abandoned.

Astrid would likely get arrested for graffiti, having committed the act as part of a protest.

Max Oliver is odd, but he’s too bound by responsibility to break laws. He might be able to dance through loopholes though if he needs to.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:25 pm

username: MelMellyMel
prompt#15
prompt:
Val - Val would never commit a crime in the first place. He has no rhyme or reason to turn to a life of crime. The only situation where he would commit a crime is if it were a Robin Hood sort of situation. However, his first answer still stands. So oberall, Val wouldn't commit a crime unless there was a positive outcome as a result of it.

Remus - Honestly, Remus has no crime in mind at present, but if you had asked him this same question during his university days he'd have a sure answer. He would steal college books. To be clear, he wouldn't completely steal them! He would take them without permission, and give them back secretly. Almost all the required books he had to get were very expensive, and not available online. You have no idea what he'd give to just have a single friend in his same major to share with, but he sadly had none.

Jax - Jax has already committed crimes. He has gained the not-so-good habit of stealing from gas stations. Nothing too big or expensive, a small bag of chips or a pack of gum usually. Lately though, Jax has been considering moving up in his theft. His friends are desperately trying to take him off of the route he's going down, and for the most part it's working. He hasn't stolen in a few months now, but he has had his eyes on a couple guitar picks and straps at the nearby shop. Only time will tell if his friends are persistent enough to calm his urges.

Vinny - Though she may be considered a delinquent by many, Vinny has never thought of committing crimes, ever. It's just not something she'd do. She has better things to do than doing something that could affect the way her entire life plays out. What if colleges and universities won't accept her? What if later on she commits something super horrible, and ends up in jail for years? Yeah, there are just too many variables involved for Vinny to even consider such a thing.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist