๐Ÿ“€Wermz๐Ÿ“€ customs/breeding

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿ“€Wermz๐Ÿ“€ customs/breeding

Postby m0r1bund » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:12 pm

Omg, rem sleep and now you? At this rate Iโ€™m gonna replace my wallet with wermz %^D

I'd like a USD custom werm!
username + ID: m0r1bund #1041909
USD price: 25$
Requests for my werm: I gotta start preparing in advance for these ๐Ÿ’ฆ Hereโ€™s some random ideas:

• Reclaimed war machine that knows the meaning of friendship now
  • Werm with big sleeves, bigger theatrics, and even bigger secrets (the secret is that he is kind of just a fragile little bastard; Howl of Howlโ€™s Moving Castle energy)
  • escaped lab experiment learning to trust again
  • vaguely benign but highly suspicious NPC who would appear to you in a game like Darkwood or Resident Evil to hawk his wares (wasteland trader to hang out with the fantastic botanist werm that rem made me? ๐Ÿค” )

As far as designs go, Iโ€™m into simple guys with fun silhouettes who I can scribble in the margins of my notes 1000x overโ€ฆ Earth tones with a little splash of color here or there are awesome, and Iโ€™m a sucker for grey/black/white/red palettes too.

I made a prompt playlist last time, so I guess itโ€™s tradition now. Have fun?! There is no earthly design to the songs in here, itโ€™s just vaguely wasteland vibes. (You donโ€™t have to sit through my weird picks, this is just here for fun or if youโ€™re drawing a blank!)

At the end of the day, these ideas are me throwing spaghetti at the wall and seeing what sticks. You donโ€™t have to use any of them; if inspiration takes you far away from whateverโ€™s in here, then please by all means follow it! I love seeing what people do when they go wild with an idea and make it their own : -D

anything to avoid: Not much I can think of! As long as it isnโ€™t like, something sacred or something from a closed practice itโ€™s probably chill. Iโ€™m pretty OK with most elements typical of horror and stuff like that.
Would you like wips, or for it to be a surprise?: Either/or! Whatever floats your goat :^)
extra: Thank you so much for all that you do! Excited to see the wermz that come from this :^D
She/her (: Image
m0r1bund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheBrokenRobot » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:05 pm

I'd like a custom werm!
username + ID TheBrokenRobot + 960078 (also TheBrokenRobot in the Discord group)
type of coupon: Strange Coupon
proof I own this coupon: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4752679&p=139167446#p139167446
Requests for my werm: +(~> Celestial Void Monster <~)+
Moodboard:
This vibe but incorporate bunch of monstery features like long claws, scary teeth, really go wild with it! You have the freedom to make whatever beautiful abomination that comes to mind - I'll enjoy anything from smooth, pretty celestial, to true eldritch monster.
Would love it to have an orb similar to the one in the moodboard.

I'd love to see you make whatever your chaotic brain creates :D
anything to avoid: nothing I can think of.
Would you like wips, or for it to be a surprise?: some wips along the way would be awesome!
extra: Thank you so much for the opportunity!

๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ, ๐•Ž๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ, โ„‚๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•—๐•–๐•š๐•ฅ ๐”ป๐• ๐•”๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ

๐”ธ๐•Ÿ ๐”ผ๐•๐••๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™ โ„•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ž๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•€๐•Ÿ ๐”ธ ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•ช ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•š๐•ฅ

๐‘€๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ~ ๐ป๐‘’/๐ป๐’พ๐“‚
๐ต๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ ~ ๐“๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฝ
TheBrokenRobot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gauze » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:41 pm

I'd like a custom werm!

username + ID gauze + 638984

type of coupon: strange coupon

proof I own this coupon: x

Requests for my werm: i had a few prompt ideas
โ€ข plague doctor rat. dumbo rat, plague doctor mask, multiple tails tied up (like a rat king), plant growth (herbs like sage and lavender). colours iโ€™d like would be black, greys, cold browns, purple
โ€ข primary colours and black and white, maybe โ€œweirdcoreโ€ inspired? stuff like extra eyes, legs, etc would be cool. an object head could also be neat! this oc of mine can be used for inspiration

general things i like are insects, rodents, horror themed or scary looking, extra limbs/eyes, long tails/body/limbs, plant/fungi growth

anything to avoid: not a fan of orange, i also prefer more natural or โ€œorganicโ€ markings, however these arenโ€™t hard rules

Would you like wips, or for it to be a surprise?: wips would be great!

extra: thank you so much for the chance! i adore your designs and im excited to see what forms you choose and how they turn out!
xxxx
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€xZ A C / G A U Z Exโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
he/him โŸก adult โŸก ftm โŸก gay โšฃ
intp โŸก 5w6 โŸก 594 โŸก sp/so
โ™Œ๏ธŽ sun โŸก โ™ˆ๏ธŽ moon โŸก โ™Ž๏ธŽ rising

โŸขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โŸฃ
"it'd be pain and suffering..."
"...if i suffered without you"
โŸขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โŸฃ
gauze#4627
wermz โŸก cozies โŸก simas โŸก ยฉ

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xL I N K Sxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
gauze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:45 pm

I'd like a custom werm!
username + ID Strawberry.Wyne | 343363
proof I own this coupon: x
Requests for my werm: I was thinking something with a cottage core vibes! Maybe a fluffy werm with flowers wrapping around it or climbing up it like a vine, and maybe light butterfly wings. Ears or antlers of some kind would cute to decorate the head. Whatever you think would look best, honestly go crazy. Here are some moodboards to help!
X X X X
anything to avoid: Nope!
Would you like wips, or for it to be a surprise?: I would love to see some wips!!
extra: Thank you for the chance <3
Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
โ‚Šหš ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตเญจเญง ยท ยท ๐Ÿ“ ยท ยท เญจเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ หšโ‚Š
Strawb~โ€ข~She/Her~โ€ข~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
โ‚Šหš ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตเญจเญง ยท ยท ๐Ÿ“ ยท ยท เญจเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ หšโ‚Š
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bats » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:49 pm

I'd like a custom werm!
username + ID bats 1033405
type of coupon: strange
proof I own this coupon: here
Requests for my werm: random idea but like a black and purple werm with a flame tail (purple as the primary colour), devil horns, flame wisps, fluffy ears and overfall a fluffy looking face/body? :>
anything to avoid: nope! go wild
Would you like wips, or for it to be a surprise?: wips please! feel free to dm on disc!
extra: thank youuu
bats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scourgebane » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:52 pm

I'd like a custom werm!
username + ID Scourgebane #1008448
type of coupon: Strange Coupon
proof I own this coupon: [x]
Requests for my werm: Something based on this moodboard!

Something similar to an eastern dragon or a maned wolf! Something to do with skulls, something grim and mysterious!
anything to avoid: not particularly!
Would you like wips, or for it to be a surprise?: suprise me boyo!
extra: Thanks for the chance! Go wild and i hope you have fun doing these!
Imagexx
x
Scourgebane / [He/Him] / Tired

Howdy, y'all! My name's Theo! But you can also can call me Scourge.
Mostly interested in Closed Species and art.

English isn't my native language so I may make mistakes.
I apologize in advance if something I say sounds weird or rude, it isn't my intention.

Please, don't contact me for anything else.

โ˜ผ| สšษž
Scourgebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:57 pm

I'd like a custom werm!
username + ID ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ 372695
proof I own this coupon: xxx

Requests for my werm: i'd like a werm based on saturn ! feel free to go wild with that concept, i just imagine stripes and rings, and a bit of glowy blue for the auroras would be nice :> there could also have some stars floating around him, or he could be holding a star shape, like these rounded, soft-looking ones - or he could have a little moon (or a few moons) orbiting him, perhaps ! and this isn't necessary, but potentially he could have a grainy, bright-colored-edges effect like older photos of saturn ? idk it's just neat when old images go brr
here's some better quality pictures of saturn as well !
i really like retrofuturistic stuff, space stuff in general, and saturn is my favorite planet. i would be very happy with colors that look like saturn, or just shapes/patterns reminiscent of saturn (the rings and stripes) with like. retro neons.
i'd love to see what you'd do so feel free to go whatever direction you'd like :>

anything to avoid: i'd appreciate if the colors weren't too low in saturation/contrast, a lot of the time i can't tell low-saturation tans or blues from grey due to color deficiency ^^;
Would you like wips, or for it to be a surprise?: wips please ! :>
extra: thank you sm for the chance ;v;
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ 372695

ย ย ย ย 
ImageImageImage
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Henry » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:29 am

I'd like a USD custom werm!
username + ID: Exile 152222
USD price: $ 25
Requests for my werm: a wolf/sheep(ram) hybrid, kinda playing on the wolf in sheepโ€™s clothing trope but literally itโ€™s part wolf, part sheep. I LOVE HORNS, HORNS PLEASE. sharp teeth as well. can either be creepy or cutesy. you can also make the sheep/ram part a little lambish but iโ€™d still request nubby horns in that case
anything to avoid: yellows, greens.
Would you like wips, or for it to be a surprise?: surprise!
extra:
Henry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

<3

Postby halo » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:26 am

iโ€™d like a custom werm !
username + id : strawberry crepe + 976487
type of coupon : strange
proof i own this coupon : beepbeep
requests for my werm : so , , , i was thinking a pastel kidcore clown ! ! i attempted to
make a moodboard kinda thing , just to try and help visualize ;; . light colors , simple
and cutesy designs , maybe a neck frill or face paint / makeup :0 iโ€™d love it if the clown
suit had some split design action ! you may keep the color palette as limited or colorful
as youโ€™d like , , though iโ€™d like to see at least two or three colors used ( including pink
<: ) . hereโ€™s a pretty good pastel rainbow palette to pull from if needed ^^ go hog - wild ! !
interpret this all how youโ€™d like ! !
anything to avoid : hhrurm , very neon - bright colors
would you like wips , or for it to be a surprise ? : hmm , iโ€™d appreciate wips to cure my
curiosity , but a surprise would be okay too !
extra : thank you for the opportunity<3

โ€” xo <3

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
charlie ใƒŽ lucy โ€”
silly thaaaaang ! !
โœฆ หšโœง transneufem

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
rentry / nerd / th
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

halo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vlpn » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:50 am

I'd like a custom werm!
username + ID vlpn + 1041309
USD Price: $15-20
Requests for my werm:

i looove the fish lines and would love a dark/black base themed after a gila monster! I was thinking about a character whose previous aquatic home dried up looooooong ago. She's adapted to it (fish lines/appearance but gila monster pattern) but she's absolutely still bitter about it (gila monsters have a Nasty bite). A pretty intense werm all around

colors:https://gray-kold-prod.cdn.arcpublishing.com/resizer/d-7XJvnN8Q2t-YN1DzhTGMftpww=/1200x900/smart/filters:quality(85)/cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublishing.com/gray/7UUDHOMDIRF5FBHEASSUJB7J5I.jpg

pattern: https://www.ebay.com/itm/314040667616?hash=item491e484de0%3Ag%3AWbsAAOSwT8hic-xK&nma=true&si=i%252Fi1fXLMrPDf5rab%252BpnzNm%252Bh0ME%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

anything to avoid:
bright neon colors
Would you like wips, or for it to be a surprise?: happy to see anything you'd like to send :D
extra: thank you so much for the opportunity! <3
vlpn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me