➢ Komatose Kittens | Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ➢ Komatose Kittens | Fanclub

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:42 am

ImageLemme just have a moment with my girl here <3 you can also have a moment of appreciation for the art here like omg i wish I could art this good XD

no seriously, I'm in love, thank you so much for Artemis I couldn't be a more happy person rn <3<3<3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:25 am

Hey if anyone is interested in doing a sheep breeding plz pm me!
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby נוריאל » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:31 pm

I'm sure you've all noticed my absence from the KK server, as well as my lack of activity in the forums. I'd just like to offer an explanation.

My grandfather was diagnosed with cancer recently, so my family is dealing with that. My mother is disabled so I've always helped out with that. My brother shattered his kneecap about 2-3 weeks ago and has been on crutches, so he needs full time care. Because of my mother's disability & my father working, that falls on me. Also, my cat is dying. He'll be 16 if he makes it to April, so it's not a surprise, but he's my best friend and I'm not taking it well. On top of all of this, I am still mentally ill.

I'm not stepping down. Bee is aware of all of this, and I do intend to fulfill my duties once things calm down more. I just wanted to offer an apology and explanation. I hope everyone is doing well. ^^
    xx
    xx

nuriel adult agender
    he / they / it pronouns
    feel free to pm me !!
    ©©
נוריאל

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nems » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:42 am

yatoumori wrote:
I'm sure you've all noticed my absence from the KK server, as well as my lack of activity in the forums. I'd just like to offer an explanation.

My grandfather was diagnosed with cancer recently, so my family is dealing with that. My mother is disabled so I've always helped out with that. My brother shattered his kneecap about 2-3 weeks ago and has been on crutches, so he needs full time care. Because of my mother's disability & my father working, that falls on me. Also, my cat is dying. He'll be 16 if he makes it to April, so it's not a surprise, but he's my best friend and I'm not taking it well. On top of all of this, I am still mentally ill.

I'm not stepping down. Bee is aware of all of this, and I do intend to fulfill my duties once things calm down more. I just wanted to offer an apology and explanation. I hope everyone is doing well. ^^

take your time. you sound like such a great daughter, sister, granddaughter, pet owner, etc. you don't owe us an explanation, so thanks for finding time to just let everyone know about your absence ! i hope everything turns out okay for you and your family, sending much love.
Image ImageImageImage
nems

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeyxbee » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:37 pm

Im completely blanking today gah, I was just wondering what the Valentine’s Day Dark chocolate bar did again?
honeyxbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CatsRule218 » Sun May 26, 2019 5:54 pm

I am quitting and want to giv away my kittens. I have all the KKs in my sig available if anyone wants them. Not sure how many ZZZs I have, but if anyone wants to check go ahead. PM me if you want the ZZZs or the kittens or anything else I have.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CatsRule218

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CatsRule218 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:02 am

CatsRule218 wrote:I am quitting and want to giv away my kittens. I have all the KKs in my sig available if anyone wants them. Not sure how many ZZZs I have, but if anyone wants to check go ahead. PM me if you want the ZZZs or the kittens or anything else I have.

I have 1,034 ZZZs, x1 light green tree frog, x1 tequila sunrise (round default), x1 coconut drink, x3 head leaf (red, orange, yellow), x1 pumpkin spice latte, x4 falling leaves gif (red, orange, yellow, multi-colored), x1 winged headbow left, all my kittens are gone.
CatsRule218

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Mon May 27, 2019 5:00 am

CatsRule218 wrote:
CatsRule218 wrote:I am quitting and want to giv away my kittens. I have all the KKs in my sig available if anyone wants them. Not sure how many ZZZs I have, but if anyone wants to check go ahead. PM me if you want the ZZZs or the kittens or anything else I have.

I have 1,034 ZZZs, x1 light green tree frog, x1 tequila sunrise (round default), x1 coconut drink, x3 head leaf (red, orange, yellow), x1 pumpkin spice latte, x4 falling leaves gif (red, orange, yellow, multi-colored), x1 winged headbow left, all my kittens are gone.

could i have the pumpkin spice latte and the winged headbow? :3
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ._septembersinful_. » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:55 am

hey there, i have a bit of a problem--
a friend of mine (willowshine) quit cs and her komatose kittens were given away through the pound. normally she wouldn't mind, but she has turned those kk's into oc's and is afraid that the new owners of those kk's will use them as their own. please help! i want to help but i can't. and she can't come on to speak herself since her account was deleted.
rip cameron boyce </3
you will forever be in our hearts

give my friend free art for her birthday!:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4110638
https://discordapp.com/channels/5974252 ... 0498372632
._septembersinful_.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ._septembersinful_. » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:23 am

._septembersinful_. wrote:hey there, i have a bit of a problem--
a friend of mine (willowshine) quit cs and her komatose kittens were given away through the pound. normally she wouldn't mind, but she has turned those kk's into oc's and is afraid that the new owners of those kk's will use them as their own. please help! i want to help but i can't. and she can't come on to speak herself since her account was deleted.

never mind--it's being resolved! thank you te4!!
rip cameron boyce </3
you will forever be in our hearts

give my friend free art for her birthday!:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4110638
https://discordapp.com/channels/5974252 ... 0498372632
._septembersinful_.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups