Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

What type of Fantasy adopts to you want to see?

Domestic Animals (cats, dogs, bunnies, farm animals)
13%
Wild Animals (wolves, cougars, polar bear, lion)
18%
Ocean Animals (seal, whale, fish, shrimp)
7%
Scary Themed (demons, monsters, ghosts, haunted forest)
14%
Flowers (roses, sunflowers, pedals, lilies)
10%
Galaxy (stars, sun, planets, milky-way)
22%
Landscapes (desert, forest, ocean, mountains)
8%
Decades (40's, 50's, 60's, 70's)
6%
Surprise / I don't care / I don't know
2%
Other (pm L.V.L/post on fanclub)
0%

Total votes : 378

Re: Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:30 pm

some of mine might, gotta look again

Castella is based off Castiel's name
Grimm
I guess Flying Dutchman
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:02 pm

Alright! Opinion Time On Possible Official Event!
So, I have been given the go ahead from Neri to put on an art/writing game/event thing!
I am just seeing what you guys think of the idea so far to see if we'll at least get some interest. Please let me know if you think anything so far should be changed, I would love opinions! I tried to make the requirements fair to everyone.
THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION, as long as your art/writing follows the requirements you will get something! All prizes will be randomly rolled using and RNG in a similar manner to adventure. There may be semi-customs/customs to be won instead of wild horses though.
Here is how it will work:
1. You draw/write about your Khims, Khims you are "leasing"/have permission to use, or Khims on a designated list I will set up on the front page. (Will include mascot for sure and I will choose Khims from the community to include with owner permission of course. DON'T MESSAGE ME TO INCLUDE YOUR KHIM YET, I will ask when I need them.)
  • Literature must be at least 500 words and the Khim must be involved in the story at least 50% of the time. (So no stories that are 70%+ scenery/non-khim chars)
  • Story can be about anything as long as it follows CS rules and the requirements set. There is no specific setting or activity that needs to be written.
  • Art must be clear which Khim has been drawn (Markings, color, name, etc), and the minimum requirement is a headshot.
  • You may commission art/writing as long as the artist is okay with it being used in this activity and you credit them for their work!
  • No lineart color-ins! We want to encourage self-made or custom art for this. The art does not need to be the most amazing art in the world, as long as you tried/put effort into it that is what counts!
  • You may not submit art/writing that was finished prior to this game/event into the roster to be rolled. All art must be new (After the date this thread/game opens)
2. Post a link to image/story on designated thread along with links to the Khim(s) included. (I will set up a form to fill out)
3. I will go through and make sure the image/story followed the minimum requirements.
4. I will use the RNG to roll prizes for each image, you may receive prizes for up to 3 Khims per image (So if you draw/write about 5 Khims, you will get 3 RNG prizes, if you draw/write about only 1 khim you will only be rolled for 1 prize)

Everyone gets something! I am not judging your art/writing against anybody elses, no one has a higher chance of earning better prizes then others, and there is no rankings. As long as the art/writing meets the requirements it will be rolled for random prizes (Same chances as adventure only with semi-customs/customs where you can choose which artist you want to design them)! This game will allow for non-owners to participate as well as owners!

Please share with me your opinions! The more I can improve this game for everyone, the better! If you don't want to post them on the fanclub for whatever reason, feel free to share with me over PM.
Last edited by NARANDA on Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:16 pm

Looks quite good so far, Nar. :)
    Although I don't have oekaki or any digital art related stuff, I love writing.
    However, this part caught my attention:
    Literature must be at least 500 words and the Khim must be mentioned at least 50% of the time (This includes nicknames and descriptions specific to that Khim.)

Personally, I'm okay with the minimum amount of words but the Khim mentioned at least 50% of the time is what bothers me a bit. It might be a bit too much in my opinion. I'm not sure how well I can fair at it since I'm not exactly good at doing descriptions and all for my Khims even now, more than half my Khims don't have a personality/character description. Maybe bring it down to 20%-30%? Just a thought.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:40 pm

Maybe I should reword that one... I mean it more like the Khim must be involved in at least 50% of the story. So no stories that are 70% scenery/random non-Khim chars with nothing pertaining to the Khims and what they are doing in the story. Pronouns (him/her/them/etc.) count as mentioning the Khim as well (As long as it is obvious who they are referring to).

I don't want to lower that percent because I don't want this writing to become about random scenery or something. So more like, at least 50% of the story must be about the Khims and what they are doing. So no stories that are describing scenery 60-70%+ of the time and leaving out the Khims for that long kind of thing. Does this make more sense? (I will be rewording that requirement now that you point it out)

Edit* Would a good example or two for the literature help?
Last edited by NARANDA on Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:44 pm

NARANDA wrote:Maybe I should reword that one... I mean it more like the Khim must be involved in at least 50% of the story. So no stories that are 70% scenery/random non-Khim chars with nothing pertaining to the Khims and what they are doing in the story. Pronouns (him/her/them/etc.) count as mentioning the Khim as well (As long as it is obvious who they are referring to).

I don't want to lower that percent because I don't want this writing to become about random scenery or something. So more like, at least 50% of the story must be about the Khims and what they are doing. So no stories that are describing scenery 60-70%+ of the time and leaving out the Khims for that long kind of thing. Does this make more sense? (I will be rewording that requirement now that you point it out)

Ahh yes! Alright, it's definitely better. I understand. I won't have a problem with the writing then. Thanks for clearing that up! :D
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Watch.Shield.Kill. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:53 pm

Naranda, I think that's a really good idea! I'm totally down for it. It's definitely a way for people (like non-artsy me :D) to get more involved in the community and even invite more new people in so they can become familiar with the species. I'd also like to commend you for opening this event to writers because we often just get an RP thrown at us and that's it. |D
I am no longer on CS.

Please don't PM me about trades, Khims, WMEs, or any other business.
.Watch.Shield.Kill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:05 pm

@DarkestWerewolf: Thank you so much for bringing that point up! It has been helpful for clearing things up and to help things make more sense! I will probably write up some nice 500 word examples for people to get an idea about length and such with.

@.Watch.Shield.Kill.: I am glad you like it! I myself am not artsy, actually, I am an English major hoping to write and publish a book one day but can't draw worth poo. So I completely understand the frustration of having no writing options. The whole idea is to encourage use and development of Khims and I think both art and writing do just that. So hopefully this shall allow everyone to join and earn some points/items/more!
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Watch.Shield.Kill. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:44 pm

@ Naranda: (Ahh, English major twinsies! XD) Well I like it! =D I look forward to when it's officially opened. ^^ <3
I am no longer on CS.

Please don't PM me about trades, Khims, WMEs, or any other business.
.Watch.Shield.Kill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:56 pm

the armors are judged now =) and we have a draw between keens and kloves armor xD
i know how i will do it ^^ i think i will do half half =) so something similiar to keens armor parts but the steel part changed into the rock design of kloves ^^ i think this will look awesome x3 and will use kloves caparison because i loooove it
and because i love another thing, i will use kloves tail and marshs mane for the armor =D i think they fit so well and i love marsh mane xD

i will introduce the next armor set as soon as i finished drawing the event, need to do one after the other and before i finished the event i can't draw on the rock armor ^^ so introduction to the next set would come when i start doing the rock armor =) (this will give me time when i finished it and wait for entries to make some breedings and such ^^)
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:18 am

Yay neri! Can't wait to see!

@nar
I like the idea of it. I also like that you mentioned the art doesn't have to be earth shattering X3 I like doing art without lines. A couple questions:
Is there a limit on the number of art pieces/stories that can be written?
Will each story/art piece that features at least 3 khims get 3 prizes?
Is there a total limit to the number of prizes someone can win?
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me