| | RVEC Showing Thread | |

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: | | RVEC Showing Thread | |

Postby caf. » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:13 am

Show entries have been extended through Wednesday, November 28th.
caf - they/them - bi
equestrian - vocalist - student

mostly i hang around here for
RVEC nowadays, though i
roleplay on occasion. chat
with me about horses, music,
math, science, or...anything!
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandy Hoofprints » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:55 am

Username: Sandy Hoofprints
Barn: Silver Sea Stables
Bank account: boop
600 + 150 + 300 + 1000 + (already paid) + 2000 + free (registered) = 4,050c

Schooling Cross Country
Horse: Best Beloved
Horse: Mistress Maladaptive
Horse: The Sand In The Hourglass
Horse: Midnight Archer
Horse: Solar Flare
Horse: Bronze Moon
    Regional Eventing
Horse: Mind Over Matter
Horse: Everything's Magic
Horse: Guns 'n' Rosettes
Horse: Mind Over Matter
Last edited by Sandy Hoofprints on Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sandy Hoofprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:56 am

Last edited by triplethesix on Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:35 pm

yep, you don't need to re-enter Guns 'n' Rosettes, Sandy. the word count is currently 300 words - you can submit that here, to me via pm, or create your own thread, as long as i can see that's done! also, Matter Of Time is already entered in the futurity, so no need to re-enter!
caf - they/them - bi

RVEC nowadays, though i
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:04 pm

entries closed! will try to judge by tomorrow, if not, then for sure by Friday!
caf - they/them - bi

RVEC nowadays, though i
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandy Hoofprints » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:04 am

Thanks caf <3
Prompts are here c:
▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Sandy
◈ Vet Student ◈ Irish ◈ Image
◈ ♀ Rugby Player ◈ ISFJ/ISTJ ◈

toltsfwphocother
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Sandy Hoofprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:43 pm

sorry for being behind, everyone - long day today. RVEC shows are judged, i just need to type up the results, and RVCTA shows will be completed very shortly. i appreciate your patience!
caf - they/them - bi

RVEC nowadays, though i
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:33 pm

The schooling hunters results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 69, is Apple Valley Stables' AVS Applebottom Jeans.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 57, is Crestwood Estate's Raging Hot.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 53, is Brumby River Ranch's BRR Bull of Mankind.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 24, is Crestwood Estate's BRR A Drop of Faith.

The schooling cross-country results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 11:37 and 0 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Bronze Moon.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 11:59 and 0 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Midnight Archer.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 12:07 and 0 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Solar Flare.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 12:10 and 0 penalties, is Brumby River Ranch's BRR A Brave New Light.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a time of 12:15 and 0 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Best Beloved.
In sixth place, with a time of 12:27 and 2.872 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' The Sand In The Hourglass.
In seventh place, with a time of 12:40 and 7.884 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Mistress Maladaptive.
In eighth place, with a time of 13:35 and 30 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Sticks and Stones.

The regional cross-country results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 2,000c with a time of 11:17 and 0 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Guns 'n' Rosettes.
In second place, earning 1,400c with a time of 11:33 and 0 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' The Winter Sea.
In third place, earning 1,000c with a time of 11:40 and 0 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Mind Over Matter.
In fourth place, earning 600c with a time of 11:42 and 0 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Miss Affirmative.
In fifth place, earning 300c with a time of 11:48 and 0 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Beat The Gun.
In sixth place, with a time of 11:52 and 0 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' The Flip Side.
In eighth place, with a time of 11:53 and 0 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Everything's Magic.

The schooling dressage results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 75.051%, is Rose Crest Stables' Glory Bound.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 72.621%, is Crestwood Estate's CE Summer's Edge.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 62.290%, is Crestwood Estate's CE Cutting Edge.

The regional dressage results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 2,000c with a score of 68.867%, is Cavallo Stables' Guadalupe Groove.
In second place, earning 1,400c with a score of 67.843%, is Apple Valley Stables' AVS Chocolate Hearts.
In third place, earning 1,000c with a score of 66.056%, is Brumby River Ranch's BRR Through The Dark.

The schooling three-day-eventing results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,250c with a score of 33.26 penalties, is Brumby River Ranch's BRR's Chevalier Noir.
In second place, earning 950c with a score of 41.02 penalties, is Rose Crest Stables' CE Sing It Sharp.
In third place, earning 750c with a score of 47.15 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's CE Riverside King.
In fourth place, earning 550c with a score of 51.20 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's CE Edge of the Water.
In fifth place, earning 250c with a score of 61.40 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's CE Cutting Edge.

The regional three-day-eventing results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 2,500c with a score of 21.737 penalties, is Rose Crest Stables' Moonlit Waters.
In second place, earning 1,900c with a score of 34.738 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Mind Over Matter.
In third place, earning 1,500c with a score of 52.782 penalties, is Brumby River Ranch's BRR A Brave New Light.
In fourth place, earning 1,000c with a score of 74.457 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' The Dead Sea.

Unfortunately, Cavallo Stables' Sticks and Stones went off-course during the cross-country phase and was eliminated.
Unfortunately, Cavallo Stables' The Winter Sea took too many refusals during the stadium jumping phase and was eliminated.
Unfortunately, Cavallo Stables' Over and Out was pulled up during the stadium jumping phase due to a back injury. Luckily, he seems to be recovering well.

The schooling western pleasure results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 68.79, is Brumby River Ranch's BRR Through The Dark.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 63.19, is Cavallo Stables' Fool's Gold.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 62.20, is Midnight Hills' MH Gemstone Darkness.

The schooling barrel racing results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 21.327 seconds, is Brumby River Ranch's BRR's March To Honor.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 21.828 seconds, is Cavallo Stables' Angel From Montgomery.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 22.350 seconds, is Brumby River Ranch's BRR A Pearl Under The Sea.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 22.720 seconds, is Brumby River Ranch's BRR A Coal Miner's Perfection.

The regional working cow horse results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 2,500c with a score of 124.0, is Cavallo Stables' Bright Eyes.
In second place, earning 1,900c with a score of 122.5, is Cavallo Stables' Hi Flyer.
In third place, earning 1,500c with a score of 118.0, is Cavallo Stables' All-American Rocker.
In fourth place, earning 1,100c with a score of 116.0, is Brumby River Ranch's BRR Bull of Mankind.
In fifth place, earning 500c with a score of 114.5, is Cavallo Stables' U Can't Fly Higher.

Unfortunately, Cavallo Stables' Free-Ramblin' Man bolted uncontrollably during the reining phase and was dismissed.

The schooling driven dressage results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 79.028%, is Cavallo Stables' Guadalupe Groove.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 76.729%, is Cavallo Stables' Fatal Attraction.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 73.416%, is Crestwood Estate's CE I Like It Edgy.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 69.339%, is Crestwood Estate's BRR A Drop of Faith.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 64.957%, is Crestwood Estate's CE Summer's Edge.
In sixth place, with a score of 60.525%, is Cavallo Stables' An Uncommon Courtesy.

Unfortunately, Burning Glen Driving's Burning Love tripped and fell during the competition. Luckily, she was unhurt.
Unfortunately, Crestwood Estate's Raging Hot was pulled up due to a hock injury. Luckily, he appears to be recovering well.

The schooling stadium driving results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 220.59 seconds and 0 penalties, is Burning Glen Driving's Eyes Wide Open.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 228.7 seconds and 3.35 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Life In Luxury.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 233.04 seconds and 5.52 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's Lyric Breeze.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 226.26 seconds and 8.13 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Can't Be Eclipsed.

Unfortunately, Crestwood Estate's CE Rivers In The Night was pulled up due to a hock injury. Luckily, she appears to be recovering well.

The schooling combined driving results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,250c with a score of 27.421 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Objective Affection.
In second place, earning 950c with a score of 32.670 penalties, is Rose Crest Stables' Maestoso Petra.
In third place, earning 750c with a score of 33.09 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Everything's Magic.
In fourth place, earning 550c with a score of 33.92 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's CE I Like It Edgy.
In fifth place, earning 250c with a score of 59.17 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' An Uncommon Courtesy.

The following horses qualified for regionals this round:

Apple Valley Stables' AVS Applebottom Jeans qualified for regional hunters competitions.
Silver Sea Stables' Bronze Moon qualified for regional cross-country competitions.
Silver Sea Stables' Midnight Archer qualified for regional cross-country competitions.
Rose Crest Stables' Glory Bound qualified for regional dressage competitions.
Brumby River Ranch's BRR's Chevalier Noir qualified for regional three-day-eventing competitions.
Brumby River Ranch's BRR Through The Dark qualified for regional western pleasure competitions.
Brumby River Ranch's BRR March To Honor qualified for regional barrel racing competitions.

Wow! A few scouts for invitationals worldwide were at this week's shows! The following horses qualified:

Brumby River Ranch's BRR's Chevalier Noir qualified for the Glasgow Eventing Invitational with a score of 33.26 penalties.
Brumby River Ranch's BRR Through The Dark qualified for the Brussels Western Pleasure Invitational with a score of 68.79.

The following horses incurred vet fees this round:

Cavallo Stables' Over and Out incurred 200c in vet fees. Thanks to RVCTA insurance, this amount was reduced to 75c.
Midnight Hills' MH Gemstone Darkness incurred 25c in vet fees.
Crestwood Estate's Raging Hot incurred 600c in vet fees. Due to the nature of his injury, he is unable to compete in the cycle beginning on 12/3/18.
Crestwood Estate's CE Rivers In The Night incurred 600c in vet fees. Due to the nature of her injury, she is unable to compete in the cycle beginning on 12/3/18.

Click here to see how your horse did in the schooling shows and why! Click here to see how your horse did in the regional shows and why!

i'm sincerely sorry, everyone, about how behind i've gotten; i really thought i'd have wifi this weekend! i'll try and keep this cycle to the date i'd planned, but i can always grant an extension if i've cut things too close. with that said:

Show entries are open until Sunday, December 9.
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:26 pm

Show entries have been extended through Saturday, December 15th.
caf - they/them - bi

RVEC nowadays, though i
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery