2021 VOK/HW Event-- The Scribe's Shrine

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 2021 VOK/HW Event-- The Scribe's Shrine

Postby TimelordSnowy » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:45 am

Username: TimelordSnowy
Pride/group link:https://toyhou.se/~world/58005.the-spirit-listeners
Day 2 Prompt: Second Header Day 2

This is Pickle.He is my friend

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I'm a Snake!

Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.
TimelordSnowy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:47 am

Username: ToxicShadow
Pride/group link: Oddities of the Celestial Heavens
Day 2 Prompt:

Ghost could not help, as she found herself with another odd task, that if this was supposed to be an exercise for her mind or something. If not that, then what other reason would she have to go out and try to find some answers about the story the Scribe had told? Even the Scribe's question made it seem like the answer was not so much important, but the process behind searching was.

Initially, Ghost thought that if it was warrior they were curious about, then she might ask Nero, since Nero was considered an intellectual leader, not just someone that was powerful, while she also obviously fought on the battlefield.

However, she reconsidered, after she heard from Fallyn that her mother had a tendency not to worry about the names and legends of others, unless they were related to the Celestial Heavens or the Demon Clan.

Instead, Ghost sought out Misaki, whom she had learned had long since been a god and acted as archivist and historian within the Celestial Heavens. She learned of some possibilities from him, the God of Ice, but since it was not something that pertained to the Celestial Heavens or related to any of the current members or their homes, it was unlikely that he had much information on what she was specifically looking for.

Lastly, the hero decided to seek out Aggoth, whom was known to be the oldest immortal in all of the Celestial Heavens. Her thinking was that, perhaps, having been around even longer than Nero, Makuvu, and Misaki, he might know something.

In speaking to him, Ghost discovered that Aggoth, spent many, many years travelling. In the very distant past, it was possible that he even travelled to the sky and the sea, before things were so torn apart. But, the thing was, after living for so many years, many of the memories had faded with time.

[317]
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanceuxcat » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:35 am

Username: Chanceuxcat
Pride/group link: Senova
Day 2 Prompt:

"Well that's helpful," Fayvel mumbles, expressing all of their frustration. This scribe is a mystery, though most of the lions aren't sure they have the time for this right now, especially since the world is on the edge of imminent destruction and all. But their hero, now accompanying them to the shrine, doesn't seem to share this dissatisfaction.

"This temple, this place... it's like the runes I found earlier today," they say, gazing in awe at the shrine. "I wonder if the Scribe can read them. Maybe I should bring the rocks here."

"We should probably search for the legend first. Transcribing runes can wait until a bit later, maybe when this Scribe gives us some answers instead of questions," Halo suggests.

Rory nods. "Ok. So who can fill me in on who this legendary warrior is?"

The other lions exchange glances.
"We don't know either," Norizan says, much to Rory's disappointment.
"Oh. So where do we look for answers?"

"Well, those rocks you found could work as a starting point, especially if the runes are the same," Halo says, thinking about it.
"Oh yes," Cressida adds, "maybe someone still lives around that area who can tell us the legends."

"Are there even lions or hyenas still living in this valley?"

Fayvel's question gives them all a moment's pause. They've been here for several days, long enough to make camp and find food, and yet they still haven't found anyone. The place seems abandoned.

"Yes, I think so," Cressida says confidently, breaking the silence.
The others look at her dubiously.
"I lived alone for many years. And as an effort to live seamlessly with the environment, I got used to leaving no trace of me having been there. But of course, in leaving no trace, things are always left about. Clues. A broken stone that would had to have a certain amount of weight placed on it, a sliced stump of a tree branch after firewood was collected. There's someone around. So, we can ask them."

Of course, they'll have to find this lion or hyena first.
(347/300)
Chanceuxcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:48 pm

DAY 2 CLOSED, DAY 3 STARTING
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:29 pm

Username: minifun990
Pride/group link:Mystic Isles
Day 3 Prompt:
“Useless.” A voice erupted. Over the squabbles, over the petty insults. Over the snark and nonsense and everything that made up the Maker’s cats pride. It was a voice that sounded familiar. Authoritative. A bit bossy.

The group turned. And instantly, for the first time, fell silent.
In front of them stood a large lion. Rippling with muscle, and with harsh green eyes. Eyes like V’s

And blue roses trailing along his mane and tail.

It was an impossibility.

“Much better. Quiet. Organisation.” The lion spoke. Baciel. An angel who shouldn't, who couldn't possibly be here. He had died. He had never existed. He shouldn't be here. But he was.
“How?” Aysa asked, a little broken. Baciels gaze softened towards but he shook his head.

“There is no time, not with the danger in the distance. If my sister isn't here to guide you then it will become my burden for now.”

“What do you want us to do?” Yalina asked, her eyes trained on the large figure with slight disdain. He was a competitor to her rule over the pride, but she would never be able to hold command anyway.

“Think. Three worlds, perspective, flow and towering.”

“Heaven, Hell and the mortal plane?” Bern asked. Baciel had to struggle to not hit him over the head a little.

“You are thinking too much of the past and your own experiences. Try again, and this time use your eyes.”

“The sky, land and… the sea.” Cero gave a shudder at the last one. Baciel smiled fondly.

“Exactly brother.” C frowned at the brother remark but Baciel had already moved on. “A birds eye view gives good perspective, the sea flows so I guess land must be the last one. Does everyone agree?”

His only response was some muttered agreements. Baciel sighed. It might take more than he thought to get this pride to be cohesive without their proper leader. (319/300)
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:11 pm

Username: Sunlitsecrets
Pride/group link: The Wanderlust
Day 3 Prompt: The lions of Starheart's Regiment have arrived, so Alessia decides to speak with some of them to find tales about this recent riddle. It's hard to find who would know among lions she's never met, so thankfully one of them comes to her - although Psyche, as she introduces herself, is hardly helpful.

"Three words, you say? And three groups?" She sits, poised for action even though none is present, and weaves her tale. "Three is a number commonly found among nations. You know, surely, about the three kingdoms of this land we currently stand on - Starheart, Sunglow, and Moonrise? One could easily apply each of these words to each of them. Perhaps flow for Starheart's openness and will - like a willow tree, the people here flow with the wind and sea. And perspective, for Moonrise, yes? The hardy peoples of desert and ice surely have a different view of the world than the rest of us. That would leave towering for Sunglow, the mightiest kingdom of all, who watches and rules from the comfort and safety of their cities and towns."

Psyche smiles playfully, though, and shrugs. "But who's to say such words couldn't apply in a different order? Or even to a different set of kingdoms? My own home, back in the realm of the Trinity Tree - there were three factions there, last I lived there. Or even, perhaps, your own journey - you've been to lands of sky and sea, have you not? And now you come to us, to learn what you will. The towering might needed to fight against foes, the perspective to understand why, the ability to flow with what may come and bend, but not break - really, so many ways to see it, don't you think?"

Alessia returns to the Scribe that day with a lot of speculations and ideas, but precisely zero answers. How could anyone could say so little with so many words? At the least, the vague lion had given her things to think about.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:32 am

Username: Meekins12345
Pride/group link: In the signature - The Pride of Wikimak
Day 3 Prompt:

What a strange and vague bit of information... and, unfortunately, Bezalel had no idea of any 'local' legends just because he was only brought here recently. However, he was curious to see what the others possibly had to help this scribe and her endeavors.

The varying communities thought quietly amongst themselves for a time before a darker male came forward. He was a decent sized lion with a good amount of muscle, and dust littered his pelt. He smelled like... a smell Bez had never smelled before. It smelled cozy, like a warm fire on a cool winter's night, with hints of blueberry and after tones of smoke.

"Well, what about our current situation?" Said this stranger. His voice was deep and rough with an accent Bezalel couldn't quite point out, but he knew everyone in this lion's community had that same accent, or at least most of them from what he had heard of them.

"This is legend material, you know. The sky, sea and land coming together. It gives a whole new perspective to the sky and the sea, for none of us even knew y'all existed. Then there's the flow that's coming from our current situation. We are in the middle of a current that is moving toward our ultimate goal, to defeat the titan that is coming to tear life, as we know it, apart. Finally, there's the towering aspect. The titan... now, I don't know what he all looks like but I'd imagine he'd be towering over each and every one all. The situation, if anything, is towering over us as well. And while, at the moment, there is a lot of uncertainty, by the time all said and done, we'll have an answer, we'll be over the tippin' point. If we get through this, anyway... So how about that?" (wc 305)
╔══.·:·.☽мєєкιηѕ☾.·:·.══╗
Child of the Living God
Doodler | Roleplayer
.·:·.
Wanna trade? Check out my
trading group!
Wanna chat or roleplay? PM me! ouo
Convocation
Valley of Kings
Three Pine Range
╚═══.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.═══╝
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:17 am

Username: StormSerpent
Pride/group link: ever
Day 3 Prompt: 332/300 words
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:57 am

Username: MySpoons
Pride/group link: The New Guard
Day 3 Prompt:

LOST TO THE ROUGH SEA
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:05 am

Username: Tiger♥Bear
Pride/group link: Pekee Pamoja
Day 3 Prompt:
The unfinished tapestry resting on her paws is straightened out with gentle movements. The crying of seagulls overhead draws the Scribe's attention to the skies. It is peaceful here. Waves wash ashore with a soothing rhythm, the wind tugs softly on adornments and fur, the sand curls around wherever you sit or stand.

"I've only got a little bit to work with for this one: Perspective, flow, towering... I know it is hardly anything at all, but surely someone knows of a story or local legend about this? If we can fill these gaps... well, it would be good for them."

Three words, three communities. Is there a story associated with this?

Kailani turned back still unsure of what the seer Nuru had said. Surely that couldn't be it. Could it? That she was the warrior, the peace-maker in this untold story? She supposed she could see how it might seem that way, from an outside perspective. But hardly. She came to sit close to the stone lion again. The tapestry that was resting on her paws shifted with the movement of the lion, straightening itself out. Screams of seagulls above her had her lifting her head. The birds circled around, heads swiveling as though searching for food in the waves below. Though she wasn't a fan of the usually obnoxious birds, she had to admit the call of them was somewhat soothing when paired with the gentle breeze that brought about the smell of sea salt. Sand danced lightly around her paws, almost burying the toes as she sat there unmoving- simply relishing the atmosphere around her. That was until the scribe spoke up drawing the sandy lioness' attention back to the stony feline with the unfinished tapestry. More vague descriptions. She felt frustrated. How was she supposed to learn more? She barely knew anyone here. Perspective? Flow? Towering? What is that even supposed to mean? The unbidden thought of Nuru's words returned to her. What if it was about her? Or them? The heroes as a collective? But then...how would those three words fit? Perspective. Typically referring to a point of view or a specific angle. Flow. The movement or current of something. Towering. Usually tall but could also mean intense or influence. Slowly it started to click into place. Perspective could refer to the sky. Higher vantage point. Birds eye view on everything else. Flow for the sea and it's constant movement and currents. Leaving towering to represent the land. Perhaps for the mountains? Maybe she was just reaching at this point but some part of her felt surprised that the seers words would even have gotten her this far.
{331 Words :: 3 Ancient Coins}
Pekee Pamoja . VOK
Fallitur . VOK

Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me