Tide Pools / Closed

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Tide Pools / Prompt 2

Postby Yuroshi » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:15 am

prompt #: 2
username: yuroshi
kalon name: Sal
team: Squid
answer:
Sal moved silently through the forest, nearly holding his breath in excitement as he tracked the small footprints. And then- there it was. A thin brown tail, striped like a raccoon’s, long thin legs ending in the most adorable little hand-paws, and a face almost like a red panda, but with a longer snout. Sal’s heart melted the moment he saw that beautiful creature, and he couldn’t help but love the way the white from its snout wrapped around and under to its chest and belly, looking like marshmallows in hot chocolate against the creature’s dark brown fur. The white ringed dark eyes full of intelligence and innocence were dazzling, and the white drops in its fur underneath made it look like the creature’s was blushing! Instantly, Sal was decided as he watched the adorable little thing waddle away.
Yes, he thought, the coatimundi is definitely my favorite animal I’ve seen so far!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tide Pools / Prompt 1

Postby tcw » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:24 am

username: beeghost
    kalon name: Xander
    team: Squid
    answer:
    Xander place a firm paw into the sand before starting to dig. Cilantro stood over his husband, watching him excitedly as Xander picked up another Coquina clam and threw it into the bucket they brought with. Xander looked up and pointed towards the other four holes he had dug before the one he was currently working on.
    "Hey didn't I tell you to fill those five minutes ago? Someone might trip-" Before he could finish Timothy had gotten his leg stuck in one of the holes. Xander looked up and shot a glance at his husband who let out a small chuckle while rubbing the back of his head.
    "Sorry?" Cilantro shrugged as he walked over to the kit and lifted him out of the hole, much deeper then it looked at first glance.
    Timothy brushed off some sand from his legs and looked between the two before smiling. "What are you two doing? Building a trap or some sort?"
    Xander jumped up from the beach sand and lifted the bucket up to Timothy, swirling the sand around to reveal the surplus of Coquina clams he was hunting for. "Just collectin' my favourite lil guys is all!"
tcw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werecat » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:39 am

username: .secretsociety.
kalon name: Detroit
team: octopi
answer:

"Come again Needle Noggin?"

xxxxxxxxWerecat/Karkat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxit/its
xxxxxxxxxxxxWerewolf
xxxxxxxxxxxFui, Imp, VJ

xxxxxxReally only here to sketch
xxxxxN sell ocs I dont use anymore.

xxxxxxxCharacters UFT
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:43 am

username: imperials
      kalon name: rin
      team: octopi
      answer: " whY CANT YOU GUYS LOVE ME LIKE I LOVE YOU ?"
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

re: Tide Pools / Prompt 2

Postby ruse » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:44 am

username: ruse
    kalon name: eden
    team: squid
    answer: mermaid (200)

"favorite ... sea animal?" eden puts a finger to his chin, half-seriously contemplating the question. it's really something he's never considered, especially with his lifestyle. in all his years, he doesn't believe he's ever gone to an aquarium either. he's seen videos inside internet lobbies, but he only partially believes that the waters the tamed travelers of the sea would be quite so blue, like the summer sky. the sky in question replaces him into reality and he laughs, pulling out his sheepish card. eden puts a hand to the back of his head, caught in his tangled hair. in this character, he's always tempted to say, aw, shucks.
    "is it valid if i say mermaid?" eden asks, a questioning lilt to his voice. he really wants to say aw, shucks now, if he's honest. "they're really pretty and like ─ deadly. i'm a sucker for people ─creatures─ that can hold me down. actually, you know, they could be here. if they're here, i can't pick another sea ... whatever. they need to know i think they're beautiful so one can serenade me in the dead of night when i'm standing on my nonexistent balcony and they're singing, believing kalokairi's sleeping."
TODAY, TODAY OPENS LIKE A WOUND,
───────────────────────────────────────────────

██████
██████
i'm ruse. i like games a lot lol.
adult + she/they pronouns ❤♪
icon: dupllo dA + sig: cpt-mini
─────────────────────
info: 01 abt 02 🌆 03 kalons
x
❤ミ

──────────────────── AND YOU ARE THERE.
ruse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla bean. » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:46 am

username: vanilla bean
kalon name: veloria
team: octopus
answer: a little baby sea lion pup <3

hey there, i'm abi!
lesbian - she / they - adopt storage
pms are always open, feel free to drop in <3

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WiltedLovers » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:46 am

username: Sweet Dreams Always
kalon name: Ravenh
team: Octopi
answer:

Raven stood by the shore looking into the water as it gleamed. A voice came from behind him as, "what is your favorite anime you've seen so far" it had said. He spun around to only see a figure slowly fading away. Scratching his head he returned his gaze to the water. There before him layed a beautiful stingray. It shimmered once the rays hit its back. With excitement, Raven nodded his head.
"This is my favorite animal I have seen" he whispered to himself as a grin had slid across his face. He had always loved the marvelous creatures, the barb had always caught his attention. The way that they get their prey was always so miraculous and divine.These creatures will always be one of his favorites, but how in the world did it get here? However the stingray in front of him wasn't one of the regular ones, it seemed to be an albino stingray. How rare is that! Raven seemed to have blinked his eyes for less than one second and the ray was gone. "This is why they are truly marvelous creatures," he said. As soon as the stingray had appeared it had disappeared. taking one last glace he could sworn he seen the ray one last time before heading back in.

[217/200]

║░░████
║░░████
~She- Her - Adult !!
~ Self-taught artist <3
~ Full time CNA

═════════════════════════════
Image████████████████░░░░██

‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

███
░░░
░░
██
▀▀
Kals - link 2
link 3 - link 4
link 5 - link 6
───────┘
WiltedLovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:56 am

username: RupturedRaptor
kalon name: Calum
answer:
[ Komodo Dragon ]
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:01 am

username: credit
kalon name: Mariazell
team: Octopus
answer:

Mariazell stuck his paws gently into the waters of the shore, sketchbook in hand, while thinking of his favorite island creature. He tapped the pen against the pages of his sketchbook before pulling the pen up to his mouth to gently chew on the cap. When he finally thought about it, he perked up with a smile and immediately began to draw. When he moved the pen across the pad, it seemed as if the lines were simply dancing across the page, coming together as one to form a singular picture.

When completed he smiled and held up the pad to the small kit to show off the creature. “This creature here is called an Agouti, but it’s more commonly known as a Watusa among the locals of Honduras. The reason why I like them so much isn’t just because they look like small little coconuts, but it’s their infamous nickname of the Island Rabbit that draws me to them. They even hop around like little rabbits too.”

[168 words]

For reference this is what an Agouti looks like.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ICarinae » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:07 am

username: NotaBear
kalon name: Pip
answer:

Wahnes' Parotia bird of paradise!
x
x

---------------------------
So if your wings
won't find you heaven/
I will bring it down
like an ancient bygone

Euclid -Sleep Token
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxx

He/They

adult | trans | inactive
(gender neutral)xxxxxxxxx
digital artist/seamstress/learning much more...
with a bit of writing on the side

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ICarinae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me