◆ ChooKs ◆ 🦜| Fanclub!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ◆ ChooKs ◆ 🦜| Fanclub!

Postby Exitium » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:00 pm

geinkotsu wrote:Hello Everybirdy! We're looking for fun ideas for future types of games, both here in the forum and the discord! Got some ideas?? Feel free to share them here in the fanclub and let us know what you'd like to see or what kind of things you already enjoy about our funny little chickens~ <33

once we get the chook game rollin', I suggest a rainbow-chook channel so folks can drop a chook they own that matches the color order! or a name-the-chook-above-you channel, or draw the chook above you channel (obviously has to wait a while before it can exist but!)
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◆ ChooKs ◆ 🦜| Fanclub!

Postby geinkotsu » Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:47 pm

NEW LITTER!

Coming this Rollover Monday 4/8 will be a new raffle litter on the front page!!
Be sure to look forward to our first litter from one of our new artists, SamDaLamb !
Although primarily our background artist, Lamb is a versatile artist and their first litter doesn't disappoint!

DISCORD EASTER EVENT

Got nothing to do this Easter? Why not hang out with us!
We'll be hosting games and giveaways this Sunday 4/9 on our discord for some special Easter themed linearts!
Don't miss out, join us on our discord!

See you there Farmer friends~! ✦
geinkotsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me