FlowerClan (STARS) DNP

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: FlowerClan (STARS) DNP

Postby littleminicooper » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:59 pm

FlowerClan
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

Valerianstorm, a young she-cat warrior, had wandered onto Flowerclan's territory. She had been about to burst with kits when Brokenstar decided that the she-cat could stay. With their numbers so low, Brokenstar could not say no to sheltering this well kept cat. The leader stayed silent about her suspicions that this she-cat had been a kitty pet, the only one she discussed this with was her deputy, Ghostmoon. The pair would whisper, not wanting to alarm Valerianstorm with their suspicions. One brisk leaf bare morning, Valerianstorm had a successful kitting of three healthy kits.

Brokenstar had been by her side as she kitted, as the clan had not trained a new medicine cat. A few dawns after the three were settled, Brokenstar sat beside their mother. "Apricot," the leader started, calling the cat by her original name, "Will you be staying with us now that the kits are here or will you be moving on?" The spotted leader was desperately hoping that the she-cat would decide to stay.

The peachy queen tilted her head to one side in confusion. "I would hope I am welcome to stay. I've grown fond of this wonderful place. My kits will be safe here, to make their own choices, and be able to stay with me." She pulled the three bundles closer to her belly, protecting them from something that Brokenstar could not see.

"You've been with us for a moon now," The leader started, pausing as if she should even ask, "May I ask where you came from and how you ended up in our meadow?" Her gaze was soft, showing concern and curiosity.

The queen licked her kits, each one on the tops of its head right in between their ears. She stiffened a bit thinking back on her past. "Well, I" The soft pelted cat stammered. "I come from housefolk, just like my siblings, and mother, and father...I don't know my father. He was raised with other housefolk. I haven't seen my siblings in moons, they were taken by housefolk of their own. My mother is the only one I really knew, I was raised with her housefolk. I don't want my kits to go through that, they have me and each other." She looked down at them, her eyes filling with pride.

"Where is their father?" Brokenstar asked.

"He said he wouldn't leave with us when I told him we were leaving to find a new home." She stared off, as if reminiscing on the tom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brokenstar decided that the queen needed a name befitting of a clan cat, now that she knew the she-cat was staying. The slender leader climbed onto a low hanging branch and called out, "Let all those cats old enough to patrol join me in a clan meeting!" The few cats they had padded beneath the leaders branch.

"Apricot, you have shown loyalty to Flowerclan. Today you will be getting your warrior name. From this moment forward, you will be known as Valerianstorm!" The queen sat taller and blinked her eyes slowly at their leader in thanks.

"Valerianstorm, for your first duty as a warrior, we will be going on a patrol! Ghostmoon and Penguinpebble, you will be joining us." Brokenstar leaped off the low hanging branch and told another warrior to watch the sleeping kits. Valerianstorm watched as the warrior padded to the nursery, on kit sitting duty. Anxiety filled her. "Thunderkit, Honeykit, and Rosekit will be fine." Brokenstar pushed her muzzle into the queens shoulder.

"Now, lead the way Valerianstorm."

[ #588 ]

-- cats on patrol
BrokenStar | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Valerianstorm| She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Ghostmoon | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Penguinpebble | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
Standard Predators/Prey please!
-- level 0
experience: 32
-- items in inventory used
Any items used/eaten this post
ex. food, herbs, etc.
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
Bugs | 1 FP | x0
Mouse | 2 FP | x1
Small Fish | 2 FP | x0
Squirrel | 3 FP | x0
Frog | 3 FP | x0
Hawk | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FlowerClan (STARS) DNP

Postby littleminicooper » Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:17 am

FlowerClan
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

Valerianstorm was adjusting well to clan life. It had been many moons since she had joined Flowerclan. She was growing into a strong warrior. 6 moons ago she had three kits. Two girls and a boy; Honeypaw, Rosepaw, and Thunderpaw. They had grown into fine apprentices.
Brokenstar was gathering a patrol, time to hunt and feed the slowly growing clan. The cinnamon leader was asking Ghostmoon to come along. The solid gray warrior nodded her head. She got up and stretched, shaking the morning dew from her long fur. The pair walked over to Penguinpebble, who was busy telling Honeypaw, his apprentice, all about the different bird calls that could be heard in the morning. Brokenstar nodded to the camp entrance as she spoke. "Want to come out on the morning hunting patrol?"
Penguinpebble did not have a chance to answer. Honeypaw squealed in delight. "Oh please can we go Penguinpebble?"
The warrior looked down at his apprentice and shook his head in amusement. "Well, if we must."
Valarienstorm padded up and mewed. "I'd like to go too."
Brokenstar nodded and flicked her tail. She padded out of camp.

[ #189 ]

-- cats on patrol
BrokenStar | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Valerianstorm| She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Ghostmoon | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Penguinpebble | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
Standard Predators/Prey please!
-- level 0
experience: 80
-- items in inventory used
Any items used/eaten this post