Kleptagons - Competitions Thread

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Kleptagons - Competitions Thread

Postby zealouzie » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:15 am

Kleptagon #006

rainbows wrote:
The smell of cinnamon fills the house...

╔═════════════════╗
═════════════════
x x username: rainbows x x
xx xxx name: Laurel x x x x
x xx x gender: female xx xx
═════════════════
╚═════════════════╝

fall dessert:

xxxxWe can find Laurel tending to the fire in her fireplace most days, as soon as first chill hits. Not a single bit of frost is in sight of the few windows in her cozy home and the oven always has something inside, cooking or ready to eat. There’s no bigger homebody than Laurel, or at least that’s how she thinks of herself, anyway. Guests are always welcome to come over for dinner, and she personally recommends you stay for dessert. It’s the best part of any meal, after all!

xxxxIf you happen to come while she’s cooking, she tends to make an extravagant show of it, almost as though she were doing some sort of performance art. In a way, she is, although she denies this. In reality, she would rather her guests take notes, as her recipes would be more valuable than the leftovers. That is, if they didn’t love her cooking so much.

xxxxWhen she sits down alone, only herself to feed, she would much rather eat her mother’s apple dumplings after a hearty meal of beef stew and mashed potatoes. They remind her of her childhood, afternoons of coming home to a warm and freshly-cooked meal after running around in the woods all day, playing in fallen leaves and enjoying the forest with her friends until sunset. No matter how much she cooks for herself and others, there’s just something to be said for the foods she has held dear since childhood.

...Like a memory refusing to fade.

Congrats!! I’m sorry this fell off my plate so many times.

hi, im zealouzie
i like drawing silly littel creechurs
they/she/he
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me