➢ Komatose Kittens | Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re:

Postby past3lbumblebee » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:08 am

salty potato. wrote:

-snip-

as for breeding flare with another of your deer kk, i'm not entirely sure. i've asked the other staff members for their input, but it seems like they're all asleep at the moment, so i'll have to put that on hold for now. breeding flare with another deer kk from the original litter might also be a viable option, but then again, like you said, since they've come from the same litter they'd technically be related, which is definitely not allowed on cs as it implies an incestuous relationship. i'll have to get back to you on that later as well, when the rest of the staff is online. for now, i'd recommend getting another deer-based custom kk and use that to breed.

-snip-

woooooooo boy this is a loaded topic uh

i would say no, breedings between related kks are not allowed since you know, it implies incest and that's shady and not good

idek, if anyone has anything to say about this go ahead and say so i'd like to see other people's opinions

lol silhouette and feathersong i never would've realised your kks were related unless you said so, so thanks oh man does this mean i have to be more vigilant about breedings now
...ImageImageImage
┌───────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt seemed to good to be true
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI wanted to be with you

bee • she / her • ♒︎ • baby bi bi bi

text text text text text text text text text text text text

link • link • link • link • link • link • link • link

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe clicked like legos
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOr the clacking of tap shoes

└───────────────────────────────┘
┌────┐

└────┘
past3lbumblebee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby Keen » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:46 am

past3lbumblebee wrote:woooooooo boy this is a loaded topic uh

i would say no, breedings between related kks are not allowed since you know, it implies incest and that's shady and not good

idek, if anyone has anything to say about this go ahead and say so i'd like to see other people's opinions

lol silhouette and feathersong i never would've realised your kks were related unless you said so, so thanks oh man does this mean i have to be more vigilant about breedings now

If you want, you can just tell people they should try to avoid it, unless you fancy trying to add in family trees. That would be a massive undertaking with how many KKs are being put out all the time.
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:51 am

Oof yes family trees will be so complicated to keep track of qwq it won't be so bad atm but once more kks are released it's gonna be a hassle.

I've sent a help ticket to cs mods regarding the matter, and i'll come back to you with a reply within 2 or 3 days, but for now may I please request that breeding be put on hold? Thank you so much

Re: ➢ Komatose Kittens | Fanclub

Postby Kainé » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:47 am

Hey y’all ^^ making my appearance here on the thread.
I have a few kks that can breed, but I’m down on potions. boop

I have a few custom slots open too.
As for those in my custom and breeding slots, they should be done this week I’ve just beeen busy these past few days
Kainé

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby Cynicat » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:15 am

Keen wrote:
past3lbumblebee wrote:woooooooo boy this is a loaded topic uh

If you want, you can just tell people they should try to avoid it, unless you fancy trying to add in family trees. That would be a massive undertaking with how many KKs are being put out all the time.

Technically Silhouette’s deer kk is Flare’s Grandpa’s Sister(or Brother I don’t know it’s gender) but maybe I’m thinking this though to much?
I think breeding two from the same litter together and breeding kits with their parents is not okay but anything further apart is hard to remember and I think it should be allowed(still weird though)

I’m just so happy with how Flare turned out I need a deer version of him lol so I’m gonna see how breeding turns out
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    cynical
    he/she/they
    toyhouse
    pixel cats end
    mirage
Cynicat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:20 am

i've already sent a help ticket to cs mods regarding the issue. please put the breeding on hold until they have replied.

in the event that it is not allowed, i would strongly suggest you wait for your cooldown to expire and instead get a deer-based custom to breed it with flare.

Re:

Postby Cynicat » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:03 pm

salty potato. wrote:

i've already sent a help ticket to cs mods regarding the issue. please put the breeding on hold until they have replied.

in the event that it is not allowed, i would strongly suggest you wait for your cooldown to expire and instead get a deer-based custom to breed it with flare.

I shouldn't have said anything...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    cynical
    he/she/they
    toyhouse
    pixel cats end
    mirage
Cynicat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:19 pm

it's perfectly fine there's honestly nothing to worry about. the issue probably would have come up at sooner or later qwq

on another note i managed to get art for some of my kittens and they're absolutely gorgeous! I'll link them later when i have time qwq

Postby f1owercrown » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:28 pm

In my humblest opinion, I believe it shouldn't matter? I get the strict "no incest" for species that put a prime on heavy backstories, family trees and such, but I think KK is more for collection and designs than for solid relationships and headcanons and stuff. o:

(or maybe that's just me, but I do respect whatever the staff's decision is! ^^)
    ┌──────────────┐

────────────────────
    flower · v soft · she/her
    ────────────────────
    I'd rather waltz than just
    walk through the forest.

└──────────────┘
      ┌──────────────┐

───────── ─────────
      v busy bee in postgrad.
      please do not ask to buy
      any of my characters, ty!

────────────────────
      about · kalons · tumblr
      skarmoury#9386
      ────────────────────
      icon · oc pixel · forest pixel
      ────────────────────

└──────────────┘
f1owercrown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby past3lbumblebee » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:31 pm

f1owercrown wrote:
    In my humblest opinion, I believe it shouldn't matter? I get the strict "no incest" for species that put a prime on heavy backstories, family trees and such, but I think KK is more for collection and designs than for solid relationships and headcanons and stuff. o:

(or maybe that's just me, but I do respect whatever the staff's decision is! ^^)

ya that's what we're thinking but the thing is it still implies incest and we don't know if even implying would rustle some feathers even if there's no roleplaying or headcanons ya know? salty made sure to emphasize that this species is more for collection when sending the help ticket ^^
...ImageImageImage
┌───────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt seemed to good to be true
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI wanted to be with you

bee • she / her • ♒︎ • baby bi bi bi

link • link • link • link • link • link • link • link

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe clicked like legos