Itty Bitty's Fanclub - Open!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Itty Bitty's Fanclub - Open!

Postby kanadensis » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:49 am

Softea wrote:
kanadensis wrote:@BardRat - So did I! I'm so excited to see what everyone comes up with using all these MYOs after the event :D

I just have a quick question for Softea: are we allowed to commission a guest artist to create our MYOs for us?

Thanks!

of course!
Anyone can do your custom/myo as long as they get permission.

So for permission, is there a form they need to submit before they get started? Or just an approval once they're done? Thanks in advance!
Kana/KB | She/Her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THcommsmy kalons
( - - - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx avatarsig )
xxxna for kalons | open: questions | closed: growth approvals, myo approvalsxxxxx
kanadensis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softea » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:25 am

kanadensis wrote:
Softea wrote:
kanadensis wrote:@BardRat - So did I! I'm so excited to see what everyone comes up with using all these MYOs after the event :D

I just have a quick question for Softea: are we allowed to commission a guest artist to create our MYOs for us?

Thanks!

of course!
Anyone can do your custom/myo as long as they get permission.

So for permission, is there a form they need to submit before they get started? Or just an approval once they're done? Thanks in advance!

Before and After,
There is a form on the custom page.
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:20 am

heyo! im Alavii, a Guest Artist of the species!
you'll be seeing my last adopt up very soon [has edits!] and i'll be checking out the design suggestion thread for design ideas!

meet my sweet boy(s) don and Lucifer! collectively they are called Lucifer, but both heads usually go by different names!
i'll be looking for 1 ooc breeding for them and would love to get some winged children! i do have a kit picker/autopass, would love if the other owner would have one of the two to use! just be aware of the breeding cooldowns!
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

x

Postby morrissey » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:43 pm

hi guys! i have recently aquired my boy damien, and i was wondering if anyone would like to do an ooc breeding with him? i have auto cooldown items, kit selectors, and autopasses that we could use. i'd prefer if we could autopass his halos, but if your itty bitty has wings then i would prefer those. i'd like to split the kits 50/50.
      standard: teeth edits[sabretooth], nose edit
      common: hair edits, backmane edits, claw edits[on 2 front paws], fur edits, pupil edits
      uncommon: tongue edits, ear edits
      rare: eye edits[4 extra], blood color edit[gold], reverse-munchkinism[tall]
      legendary: shark-tail/mer-tail, more than 2 halos
      if you're interested, please pm me on cs or dm me on discord[marya d.#5476]!
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

itty bitty

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:44 pm

chat:
    hello everyone! i hope you all are having a wonderful day/night, and if not i hope it gets better.

introductions:
    finally posting back on the fanclub with a lovely little itty bitty :) i made her myself from a myo!
    her name is mattie, and she's a very gay girlie with a lot of love to give.
    i still need to write out her personality and maybe other things, but that's all i've got for her currently :p

relationships:
    mattie and astraia are open for relationships! if romantic, females only please, since they're both lesbians.

breedings:
    i'm also looking for someone to breed with either mattie or astraia! i'm not on cooldown, and i have an autopass item.
    i'd prefer if the edit was rare or legendary, depending on what itty bitty is paired with them.
    again, females only for these breedings! i will not be breeding mattie and astraia together, so please choose one.

please pm me if interested in relationships or breeding! i respond fairly fast :)
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanadensis » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:31 am

Replies
@SilentMelody - I love Astraia's design! Mattie is so adorable as well <3 I wish I had a legendary babe I could offer, but good luck on the breeding!
@marya d. - What a cool design, those halos are awesome. Good luck with finding a breeding partner as well!
@Alavii - The concept for that design is so cool! Can't wait to see more of them around.

Introductions
I'd like to introduce my first three babes! This winter event was such a blessing, I can't believe I got just the right amount of edits/MYOs for these guys :') Also sorry in advance for the long post!

First up is Bjarki! His name means "small bear" in Icelandic, and he's definitely got the personality of one (also the floof). He loves eating and lazing around, but also has a bit of a temper, especially if someone interrupts one of his naps. He lives in a cabin deep in the woods and his job is to tend to the trails and keep the forest clean. Let's just say you don't want him to catch you littering...
He's open for all kinds of relationships/friendships/rivalries, feel free to send me a PM!

Next is Dawn. She's the "cool mom" type, soft and caring but isn't afraid to show her silly side. She's a warden of the forest along with her pair Jasper, though he does most of the work. She loves helping others and will do anything to cheer them up if they're down! Just an overall lovely lady.
She's open for friendships as well, though I would prefer they be from a forest/spirit au ^^

And finally Jasper!! He's honestly my dream design, and I'm so glad I got the rare MYO to make him :3
He's a warden of the forests, responsible for overseeing the wildlife and taking care of any threats or problems that may arise. He's caring and kind, but prefers to show a more stoic face than his pair Dawn. The other animals come to him for help and advice, and he takes his job very seriously.
Open for friendships, just like Dawn!

Breedings
I'll be breeding Jasper and Dawn as soon as their cooldown is up, so hopefully there will be a slot open! I can't wait to see some glowy deer children :3
Bjarki is open for breeding as well! Edits don't matter too much, but their designs/colours should go well together. Send me a PM if you're interested! He has no cooldown so he can be bred before my pair ^^

Kana/KB | She/Her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THcommsmy kalons
( - - - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx avatarsig )
xxxna for kalons | open: questions | closed: growth approvals, myo approvalsxxxxx
kanadensis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FNAF » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:06 pm

Hello everyone! All your itty bitties are so so cute and cool! O: (well, this species is cute and cool by itself, but... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
Well, i finally came here to introduce my first itty bitty, which I obtained from a MYO - Her name is Nina!
Nina's a smart, smol and quiet cinnamon roll, who loves cuddles.
She's open for relationships - Nina's bisexual but leans more towards females. I won't be able to breed her since I haven't owned her for a week yet, though ^^''
Just PM me for relationships or friendships, etc :>
FNAF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:50 pm

@ winter;; nina is adorable and i love her name + character! if i had any open chars i would totally offer up friends, but unfortunately i don't. good luck though!
      @ kanadesis;; your kids are so adorable! i remember seeing dawn and jasper in the myo thread, but i'm just seeing bjarki and must i say his mane floof reminds me of a cheeto puff, lol. good luck finding relationships for the precious bean!
      @ silentmelody;; i love mattie's horns!! i know your post was a while ago and you found a breeding for mattie, and the kits are adorable! congrats on them. astria is also adorable as well!!

i'm making a quick post to say that i'm now an official mod of the species, so i am open to questions and approvals(though if you have questions you can also go here, where it can be answered by any of the staff)! i'm super excited to be working with this species!
      i'm also looking for another kit picker! i'm willing to trade an autopass or an autocooldown item, please pm me if you would like to trade! <3
      edit:: i am also looking for artists for my trial staff custom and a few growths! we can work out payment but i will probably mainly be interested in paying w/ cs pets. c:
x
x
x
x

home is a question mark
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
morrissey aka marya • she/her or they/them
semi-activewriter & coder & violinist & james
dms are closed unless it's really important
discord: morrissey#5476
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softea » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:15 pm

popping in to reply.

Congrats on customs/myos, breedings, winning a competition ir otherwise! It’s great to see people involved in my species!

If you have any suggestions/questions or complaints please say so on the question thread!

This includes all RU’s owed etc.!

Normally you have to reply with actual @username, but I just wanted to pop in quickly.

Although any other user being caught not replying on the fanclub will be told to add some!
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[sorry] image heavy post warning!

Postby koegami » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:56 am

Well after AGES i'm coming back for a post!
      It's a rather large one! sorry <3

--- replies
      @winter;; oh my gosh i love them so much! Nina is very pretty!
      @kanadensis;; i love all 3 of your children so much! i especially fell for Bjarki and Jasper! Gosh their all so pretty! I might have an itty that would work for Bjarki! pm me sometime!

--- introductions
      First off i'd love to introduce my two myos that i first made!
      hershey and
      fudge!
      their your typical love at first sight couple and just generally love eachother with a passion!
      i've breed them twice now so they have quite an array of children!
      Their First Batch:
      Hemel on the top left, Lou on the top right, Nea on the bottom right, and Sol on the bottom left.
      They are all pretty well natured siblings and of course have their rivalries with one another.
      Their Second Batch:
      Laika on the top left, Monty on the top right, and Tup on the bottm left.
      These 3 fight more than their siblings but love eachother very much!

next up is lumine from the "into the wild event" i won months ago!
      he's my sassy boy who i love dearly!

i created my guest artist myo a few days after i won him!
      this is gabriel!
      he's not the nicest person and i did end up breeding him and Don/Lucifer together!
      These are the boys!
      Top left is saturn, top right is Achillies, bottom left is Apollo, and bottom right is Aries.
      they are all pretty sassy with eachother and gain their traits from their negative fathers.
      but i love them all.

after making gabe, i went through a myo making phase XD
      this is Yvetis, one of my common myos and hes just a big fluff boi
      this is William, an egotistical butler XD
      this is my favorite boy Ether! he's probably my favorite so far!
      and i think that concludes all the recent introductions!

-------------------- trading!
      i am looking to trade William! i just dont connect to his design anymore. I love him dearly but i keep wanting to edit his design.
      i'll look at any Itty, but i may be picky connection wise!

------------------- nursery batch!
      i am looking to breed Ether once, i would really love a winged itty bitty to be his 1-time mate and i have a few items we can use so long as you do too. pm me if your interested! you can also ask me if i want to breed any of my other itties! but i'll of course be picky
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me