Second Chance Shelter Competitions

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

comp

Postby Venatici » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:12 am

dave. wrote:

Username: dave.
    Link to animal: Tiësto
    Animals current title: Novice
    Competitions entering into: Agility
    Piece being entered: Link

Link to animal: Tiësto

Link to animal: Dexter
    Competitions entering into: Show

Link to animal: Hayze
    Competitions entering into: Obedience

The judge for Tiesto's first competition has completed judging. The results are in, and the judge walks over to Tiesto presenting none other than... A bright blue first place ribbon! The ribbon's ID number is #0004.
      Upon Tiesto's great accomplishment, he also officially receives the title of Novice Obedience (NA) and three points. Tiesto's total is now three points, and one ribbon. You are welcome to save his ribbon to his page.

The judge for Tiesto's second competition has completed judging. The results are in, and the judge walks over to Tiesto presenting none other than... A bright blue first place ribbon! The ribbon's ID number is #0005.
      Upon Tiesto's great accomplishment, he receives three points, bringing his total to six. Due to surpassing all novice requirements, Tiesto receives a plaque and a title upgrade! He is now Advanced Agility (AA) with a total of six points, and two ribbons. You are welcome to save these to his page.
      With Tiesto reaching advanced, he now also receives a shiny plaque, along with a collar color change item, 100 credits, and one extra breeding slot.

The judge for Dexter's competition has completed judging. The results are in, and the judge walks over to Dexter presenting none other than... A bright blue first place ribbon! The ribbon's ID number is #0006.
      Upon Dexter's great accomplishment, he receives three points, bringing his total to six. Due to surpassing all novice requirements, Dexter receives a plaque and a title upgrade! He is now Advanced Show (ASh) with a total of six points, and two ribbons. You are welcome to save these to his page.
      With Dexter reaching advanced, he now also receives a shiny plaque, along with a collar color change item, 100 credits, and one extra breeding slot.

The judge for Hayze's competition has completed judging. The results are in, and the judge walks over to Hayze presenting none other than... A bright blue first place ribbon! The ribbon's ID number is #0007.
      Upon Hayze's great accomplishment, he receives three points, bringing his total to six. Due to surpassing all novice requirements, Hayze receives a plaque and a title upgrade! He is now Advanced Obedience (AO) with a total of six points, and two ribbons. You are welcome to save these to his page.
      With Hayze reaching advanced, he now also receives a shiny plaque, along with a harness item, 100 credits, and one extra breeding slot.
      ____________________________________________________________________________________

Spiritstar3 wrote:Username: Spiritstar3
Link to animal: Shion
Competitions entering into: Good Citizen (Canine)
Piece being entered: xxx

The judge for Shion's competition has completed judging. The results are in, and the judge walks over to Shion presenting none other than... A bright blue first place ribbon! The ribbon's ID number is #0008.
      Upon Shion's great accomplishment, he also officially receives the title of Novice Good Citizen (NGC) and three points. Shion's total is now three points, and one ribbon. You are welcome to save his ribbon to his page.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Diamond Sapphire wrote:
Username: Diamond Sapphire
Link to animal: Aki
Piece being entered: xXx

The judge for Aki's competition has completed judging. The results are in, and the judge walks over to Aki presenting none other than... A bright blue first place ribbon! The ribbon's ID number is #0009.
      Upon Aki's great accomplishment, he also officially receives the title of Novice Agility (NA) and three points. Aki's total is now three points, and one ribbon. You are welcome to save his ribbon to his page.

Remaining contests will be posted in a separate post in order to stay within the CS word limit + allow me to archive these and make the remaining ribbons.
Last edited by Venatici on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Second Chance Shelter Competitions

Postby Venatici » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:31 am

Eremite wrote:Username: Eremite
Link to animal: Bjorne
Competitions entering into: Tracking
Piece being entered: xx

Username: Eremite
Link to animal: Ophelia
Competitions entering into: Hunting

Username: Eremite
Link to animal: Scott
Competitions entering into: Sledding

The judge for Bjorne's competition has completed judging. The results are in, and the judge walks over to Bjorne presenting none other than... A bright blue first place ribbon! The ribbon's ID number is #0010.
      Upon Bjorne's great accomplishment, they also officially receive the title of Novice Tracking (NT) and three points. Bjorne's total is now three points, and one ribbon. You are welcome to save their ribbon to their page.

The judge for Ophelia's competition has completed judging. The results are in, and the judge walks over to Ophelia presenting none other than... A bright blue first place ribbon! The ribbon's ID number is #0011.
      Upon Ophelia's great accomplishment, they also officially receive the title of Novice Hunting Trials (NHT) and three points. Ophelia's total is now three points, and one ribbon. You are welcome to save their ribbon to their page.

The judge for Scott's competition has completed judging. The results are in, and the judge walks over to Scott presenting none other than... A bright blue first place ribbon! The ribbon's ID number is #0012.
      Upon Scott's great accomplishment, he also officially receives the title of Novice Sledding (NS) and three points. Scott's total is now three points, and one ribbon. You are welcome to save his ribbon to his page.
Last edited by Venatici on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady M » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:09 am

Username: Tigerstar.
Link to animal: The Sound Of Summer//Bell
Animals current title: Novie
Piece being entered: This Post

x
x
x
Just find a purpose
don't consume,
produce a tune
or something
new
x
x
x
Lady M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:49 pm

Animals current title: Advanced

yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:15 pm

(I actually wanted to try and get two of these done, but only managed enough muse to write for one thing...)

Username: Spiritstar3
Link to animal: Nezumi
Competitions entering into: Herding
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:15 pm

Tigerstar. wrote:Username: Tigerstar.
Animals current title: Novie

The judge for Bell's first competition has completed judging. The results are in, and the judge walks over to Bell presenting none other than... A bright blue first place ribbon! The ribbon's ID number is #0013.
      Upon Bell's great accomplishment, they also officially receive the title of Novice Show (NSh) and three points. Bell's total is now three points, and one ribbon. You are welcome to save their ribbon to their page.

The judge for Bell's second competition has completed judging. The results are in, and the judge walks over to Bell presenting none other than... A bright blue first place ribbon! The ribbon's ID number is #0014.
      Upon Bell's great accomplishment, they receive three points, bringing their total to six. Due to surpassing all novice requirements, Bell receives a plaque and a title upgrade! They are now Advanced Show (ASh) with a total of six points, and two ribbons. You are welcome to save these to their page.
      With Bell reaching advanced, they now also receive a shiny plaque, along with a harness item, 100 credits, and one extra breeding slot.

Spiritstar3 wrote:Username: Spiritstar3
Link to animal: Nezumi

The judge for Nezumi's competition has completed judging. The results are in, and the judge walks over to Nezumi presenting none other than... A bright blue first place ribbon! The ribbon's ID number is #0015.
      Upon Nezumi's great accomplishment, they also officially receive the title of Novice Herding (NH) and three points. Nezumi's total is now three points, and one ribbon. You are welcome to save their ribbon to their page.

dave. wrote:

The judge for Dexter's first competition has completed judging. The results are in, and the judge walks over to Dexter presenting none other than... A bright blue first place ribbon! The ribbon's ID number is #0016.
      Upon Dexter's great accomplishment, they receive three points, bringing their total to nine. Due to surpassing all advanced requirements, Dexter receives a plaque and a title upgrade! They are now Masters Show (MSh) with a total of nine points, and three ribbons. You are welcome to save these to their page.
      With Dexter reaching masters, they now also receive a shiny plaque, along with a same gender breeding item, 500 credits, and one extra breeding slot.

The judge for Dexter's second competition has completed judging. The results are in, and the judge walks over to Dexter presenting none other than... A bright red second place ribbon! The ribbon's ID number is #0017.
      Upon Dexter's good accomplishment, they receive two points, bringing their total to eleven. Due to surpassing all masters requirements, Dexter receives a plaque and a title upgrade! They are now Excellent Show (ExSh) with a total of eleven points, and four ribbons. You are welcome to save these to their page.
      With Dexter reaching excellent, they now also receive a shiny plaque, along with a change base color item, 800 credits, and one extra breeding slot.

The judge for Dexter's third competition has completed judging. The results are in, and the judge walks over to Dexter presenting none other than... a handshake and pat on the back. It seems Dexter didn't place- the cause being from a low random number generator score.
      Dexter remains at eleven points with the title of Excellent Show (ExSh), with four ribbons and three plaques. Better luck next time!
Last edited by Venatici on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:22 pm

(Managed to force my muse for this one)

Link to animal: The Shar Pei
Competitions entering into: Musical Freestyle
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:07 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:(Managed to force my muse for this one)

The judge for Mindy's competition has completed judging. The results are in, and the judge walks over to Mindy presenting none other than... A bright blue first place ribbon! The ribbon's ID number is #0018.
      Upon Mindy's great accomplishment, they also officially receive the title of Novice Musical Freestyle (NM) and three points. Mindy's total is now three points, and one ribbon. You are welcome to save their ribbon to their page.

These will be judged by Neah as to prevent bias. Contest results will be posted when fully judged.

Username: Disgraced Bread
      Link to animal: Udon
      Competitions entering into: Schutzhund
      Piece being entered: Dumbbell Retrieve Training

Piece being entered: Dumbbell Retrieve

Piece being entered: Tracking

Piece being entered: Tracking
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Link to animal: Nezumi- ORK's The Blackest of Nights

Link to animal: The Shar Pei- ORK's Smooth Talking Gentlelady

Competitions entering into: Pulling
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:23 pm

Link to animal: Joey | Running Loose His thing isn't done, so here's his ref page thing : (Left)
Competitions entering into: Musical Freestyle / M
Piece being entered: Changing to stash <'':

Link to animal: Masaru | Victory Is Our Hope
Competitions entering into: Sledding / S
Piece being entered: Boop
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist