~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:27 am

satyn wrote:( yes, 'she' C: )
I blinked in confusion, thinking it was a joke at first. Then again, I knew I smelled amazing, because I am amazing after all.
"Um... thanks. You smell nice too. Kind of like... cupcakes and lavender...?" I wasn't sure if the fairy even knew what those two things were, but hopefully it/she knew that it was a very good smell.

(yay, I got it right!)

I flew closer. "Cupcakes and lavender? That sounds delicious!"
She laughed and reached out her hand. I landed on it, and smiled up at her. "Do you have a nice home?" I asked.
Image Image

wheeee images i love images
my own pixel art shop ;>
dragoncave | fr lair | th | artfight

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satyn » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:39 am

(yay, I got it right!)

I flew closer. "Cupcakes and lavender? That sounds delicious!"
She laughed and reached out her hand. I landed on it, and smiled up at her. "Do you have a nice home?" I asked.

"Yes, it does sound delicious," I added.
"A nice home?" I shrugged my shoulders before nodding. "In my opinion, I think my home is quite nice. How about yours?"
status: moving on with life but I still lurk here <o/ been playing valorant + genshin + honkai star rail
[ SHE/HER ⎯ DV ⎯ MY KALS/CHARSKIMCHIQUACK ]

satyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:44 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
Moonstar ✰ wrote:I see the fairy come closer, eyeing the leaf I picked up at the beach earlier. I handed it gently too her. I smiled again.

The giant offered me the leaf with a smile, and I flew closer to grab it. The leaf sparkled in the sunshine, and the veins glittered so perfectly. I couldn't resist. I snatched the leaf and flew out of her reach to examine it. Or at least, I tried to.

(guessing it;s the pretty leaf) I watched curiously and smiled even more. I wondered if I should talk to her, would she understand me? I realised I also had a small jewel in my pocket. "Would you like this?" I whispered shyly, placing it in front of me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:50 am

satyn wrote:"Yes, it does sound delicious," I added.
"A nice home?" I shrugged my shoulders before nodding. "In my opinion, I think my home is quite nice. How about yours?"

"It's a nest of really nice-smelling leaves," I said shyly, "But none of them smell as nice as you. I want to see your home, if it smells as pretty as you!"
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satyn » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:54 am

"It's a nest of really nice-smelling leaves," I said shyly, "But none of them smell as nice as you. I want to see your home, if it smells as pretty as you!"

I blushed at the fairy's repeated complimenting of my scent. "I really appreciate your kind words. If I take you to my home, though, you'll be pretty far away from yours. It took me a long time to get to this nice area you have here," I replied.
status: moving on with life but I still lurk here <o/ been playing valorant + genshin + honkai star rail

satyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:14 am

satyn wrote:

I blushed at the fairy's repeated complimenting of my scent. "I really appreciate your kind words. If I take you to my home, though, you'll be pretty far away from yours. It took me a long time to get to this nice area you have here," I replied.

"I guess I wouldn't mind going far, if you have a mint plant near where you live, or a rose," I said thoughtfully, "Do you have a mint plant or a rose?"
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:18 am

Moonstar ✰ wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
Moonstar ✰ wrote:I see the fairy come closer, eyeing the leaf I picked up at the beach earlier. I handed it gently too her. I smiled again.

The giant offered me the leaf with a smile, and I flew closer to grab it. The leaf sparkled in the sunshine, and the veins glittered so perfectly. I couldn't resist. I snatched the leaf and flew out of her reach to examine it. Or at least, I tried to.

(guessing it;s the pretty leaf) I watched curiously and smiled even more. I wondered if I should talk to her, would she understand me? I realised I also had a small jewel in my pocket. "Would you like this?" I whispered shyly, placing it in front of me.
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:50 am

Moonstar ✰ wrote:

I looked up when I hear her voice. Then, I saw the beautiful gem she had in her hand. It was green and über sparkly! I squealed, "THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!" I yelled as I hugged her, "Take me home with you!"

+FAIRY CAUGHT+
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:55 am

Yayayayayayayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shall name her Jemma! So I used a pretty leaf and net + jar?
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satyn » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:09 pm

"I guess I wouldn't mind going far, if you have a mint plant near where you live, or a rose," I said thoughtfully, "Do you have a mint plant or a rose?"

I grinned cheekily at the little fairy. "I actually have both, but my roses are out of season right now, so there's none at the moment... I have a mint garden, though! What do you think about that?" I gazed curiously for her reaction.

(Haha, I actually do have those at home IRL)

satyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me