[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby LooneyLani » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:50 am

Username (cs + site): LooneyLani
Clans: Misted, Moonclan, Everglade
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Everglade
Which cat are you trying out for: Cairnstar
How will this cat fit into your Clan?: The large dark Tom will find a high ranking within the Kingdom and come to rise with power and respect. He’ll build a name for himself and find a home within the kingdom and a place for himself among the Everglades.

Which cat are you trying out for: Sweetnose & Hare's Tail
How will this cat fit into your Clan?: The young molly found herself filled with anxiousness at the prospect of finding a new home, a new life to live, on her own. She was beyond thankful when a former clan-mate, Hare's Tail, made the decision to come with her and find a new home for the two, together. Eventually the two stumbled upon the Everglade Kingdom, and despite the harshness life could be within the glades, a new home had welcomed them and they were thankful for it. The future will always remain uncertain, but the two have a new life ahead, and won't be living it alone.
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- Kin of the Lotus Mini-Readopt -

Postby Corinnander » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:23 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The Kin of the Lotus were a clan of under and overground cats who dwelled in an old Japanese garden, long abandoned by human care. Recently, unending storms began, and a massive flood killed huge numbers within the Kindred. Their short life was chaotic, and while some wish to carry on the dream their leader started with, some families have deemed it unsafe or perhaps that they failed their friends, and seek refuge elsewhere...

READOPT QUALIFICATIONS
To participate, you must...
1) Have made a post on CAC within the past month.
2) Have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit.
xxx(Note: this limit does not include cats from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
3) Have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
4) Have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

OTHER NOTES
→ You are allowed to rename any cats from this readopt.
→ You must state which clan the cat or group is going to, even if you only have one clan.
→ Cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have bio family in your clan. In that case, they may be aged up or down to match. Bio sexes must remain the same.
→ You may win either one group or one single cat.
→ Please order your entries from most to least desired!
→ This readopt will last for seven days (March 14th Midnight - March 20th Midnight). If any cats remain after one week has passed, I will keep them.
→ I have one request: Please make sure that any cat you adopt remembers their time in the Kindred! PLEASE feel free to contact me on Discord (Corinnander#7645) to learn more about their personalities and histories. I WILL entries from folks who do so in higher standing.

Code: Select all
[b]Username (CS + Site):[/b]
    [b]Clans:[/b]
    [b]Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to:[/b]
    [b]Which cat/group are you trying out for:[/b] Name (rename goes in parentheses)
    [b]How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?:[/b]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1 -- FAMILY WON BY eagle, !!
Lily of Drongos, 51 moons: Brown and white tabby oriental tom with blue and gold eyes. | ARTIST: H155
- Father of Little Macha (of Mares) and Little Oolong (of Malkoha)
- Lost most of his family in the flood and is leaving his son behind.

Little Macha (of Mares), 12 moons: Black spotted tabby oriental longhair she-cat with yellow-green eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
- Daughter of Lily of Drongos
- Lost most of her family in the flood and is leaving her brother behind.

GROUP 002 -- FAMILY WON BY amethyst14 !!

Floppyears, 62 moons: Shorthaired classic tabby she-cat with half white spotting, folded ears, and green eyes. | ARTIST: Dei
- Mate to Amethyst of Waterlilies.
- Bio mother of Flipclaw, Bouncepetal, Springblossom, Sagekit, Briarkit, and Pumpkinkit.

Amethyst of Waterlilies, 65 moons: Shorthaired brown mackerel tabby tom with purple eyes. | ARTIST: Dei
- Mate to Floppyears.
- Bio father of Sagekit, Briarkit, and Pumpkinkit, stepfather of Flipthorn, Bouncepetal, and Springblossom.

Flipthorn, 14 moons: Shorthaired brown mackerel bicolor tom with green eyes; carrying dilute and classic. | ARTIST: Dei
- Son of Floppyears and Stryker.
- Sibling to Bouncepetal and Springblossom (full siblings), and Sagekit, Briarkit, and Pumpkinkit (half siblings).

Bouncepetal, 14 moons: Shorthaired gray mackerel bicolor she-cat with green eyes; carrying dilute. | ARTIST: Dei
- Daughter of Floppyears and Stryker.
- Sibling to Flipthorn and Springblossom (full siblings), and Sagekit, Briarkit, and Pumpkinkit (half siblings).
- Deaf

Springblossom, 14 moons: Shorthaired gray mackerel bicolor she-cat with green eyes; carrying classic. | ARTIST: Dei
- Daughter of Floppyears and Stryker.
- Sibling to Flipthorn and Bouncepetal (full siblings), and Sagekit, Briarkit, and Pumpkinkit (half siblings).

Sagekit, 3 moons: Shorthaired black classic tabby bicolor tom with short legs, folded ears, and green eyes; carrying dilute. | ARTIST: Dei
- Son of Floppyears and Amethyst of Waterlilies.
- Sibling to Briarkit and Pumpkinkit (full siblings), and Flipthorn, Bouncepetal, and Springblossom (half siblings).

Briarkit, 3 moons: Shorthaired black mackerel tabby bicolor she-cat with orange eyes; carrying dilute and classic. | ARTIST: Dei
- Daughter of Floppyears and Amethyst of Waterlilies.
- Sibling to Sagekit and Pumpkinkit (full siblings), and Flipthorn, Bouncepetal, and Springblossom (half siblings).

Pumpkinkit, 3 moons: Shorthaired black classic tabby bicolor tom with short legs, folded ears, and green eyes; carrying dilute. | ARTIST: Dei
- Son of Floppyears and Amethyst of Waterlilies.
- Sibling to Briarkit and Sagekit (full siblings), and Flipthorn, Bouncepetal, and Springblossom (half siblings).

GROUP 003 -- MATES WON BY sharpiesandhamilton !!

Coal of Watercolors, 32 moons: Mediumhaired black (smoke?) charcoal bengal tom with light green eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
- Brother to Genet of Clouds (deceased).
- Mate to Almond of Clay.

Almond of Clay, 21 moons: Shorthair chocolate tortoiseshell and white bobtail she-cat with green eyes. | ARTIST: H155
- Mate to Coal of Watercolors
- No known blood family.

SOLITARY ADULTS

WON BY inky. !!
Eagle of Peppercorns, 56 moons: Shorthair chocolate bicolour tom with copper eyes. | ARTIST: Chamrosh
- Former mate to Genet of Clouds (deceased)
- No known blood family.

WON BY Vaporeon03 !!
Cloud of Embers, 49 moons: Mediumhair black tortoiseshell tom with yellow eyes. | ARTIST: Grey_Hoodie
- Former leader (gave up his extra lives).
- No known blood family.

Last edited by Corinnander on Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Until I remake my signature, consider giving my dragons some love. :]

☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ None?? Wow. ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵

Looking for a Blue Rose Dog for 750 C$!
Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

readopt entries

Postby eagle, » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:20 am

Username (CS + Site): eagle,
Clans: quickclan, highgarden, evergreen park, eventide
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: quickclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: group 1 - lily of drongos & little macha (drongolily and machapaw/machamare)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?:
indentit was a pain like nothing lily of drongos had ever experienced before, let alone imagined in his darkest of dreams. his paws ached from walking through the night in his struggle to put the past behind him, but the abrasions on his pads was nothing like the stabbing pain that seared through his heart. with each step, lily of drongos willed his mind to turn off, even for just a moment, so that he could find peace among the endless longing for what he lost. their names echoed over and over in his head without respite, to the sound of his paws landing heavily against the ground. he had failed them, each and every one of them. little minnow, little oolong, little wing, little jasmine, little bengal... his beloved kits, gone or left behind. tealeaf of ginseng. his moon, his skies, and his stars. his love was gone, taken from him when all he had ever done was promise that he would keep her safe.
indentthe family he had worked so hard to love and care for had been taken from lily of drongos, and he could barely keep his head up, but he continued to strain his neck, pressing forward. and, through it all, he looked back only to find his only remaining daughter when she stopped in her tracks. "little macha?" he prompted her, but she didn't move. instead, she kept her back to him, her eyes straight towards the horizon. "we should keep moving," he said after a long pause, testing to see if she would answer him. part of him wondered if she would start an argument and demand to turn around, but lily of drongos knew his youngest daughter well, and he knew that she would follow him wherever he went.
indent"what if he's following us?" little macha asked instead. "what if he changed his mind and is just a little bit behind us? we should wait for him."
indentthey both knew that it was false hope, and lily of drongos knew that little macha knew this; she was smarter than she had ever been given credit for. "we can't stay out in the open all night," he said. there was no need to utter what they both knew as truth - little oolong would stay in the home that took the lives of their family. "it's not safe," he prompted little macha when she didn't answer him immediately.
indent"where is?" it was a whisper in the wind, so soft that lily of drongos might have missed it another time, when all of little macha's littermates tended to speak over her, even if unintentionally.
indentlily of drongos swallowed thickly around the lump in his throat. he lifted his chin and breathed in the cool, clean air. "there's prey around here somewhere and we should find it," he said. "then we'll need to sleep. we can't keep walking like this without rest." any reservations that little macha might have had went unvoiced when lily of drongos flicked his tail. she followed him without complaint or argument. he felt a pang of grief in his chest, different from the multitude of recent pangs - it was not for the deaths, but for his remaining daughter who would follow him to the ends of the earth, and his desire to do all he could to keep her safe, no matter what.

indentlittle macha slept with her nose tucked tightly under her tail, shielding her from the final rays of sunlight as evening shifted into dusk. she had been napping for most of the afternoon after a long morning patrol and hunting trip with several of the quickclan warriors. she told herself that it was just temporary, just for a little while so that she and her father could recover from their long travels and the flood. little macha told herself not to get comfortable, as they would be moving on any day now.
indentthe sound of voices roused little macha from her nap, and she blinked blearily as shapes moved on the other side of the brambles, from the outside of the apprentices' den. siskinpaw and sunpaw were loud when they argued, and their ginger pelts were bright in the fading sunlight when siskinpaw pounced at her brother. other shapes moved like liquid shadows through the screen as other quickclan apprentices joined in the fray. the smell of the wind and the packed earth of the moorland and fields was pungent in little macha's nose, and she missed the fragrant flowers and sounds of babbling water that she had been born into. quickclan, she decided from the moment they crossed paths with the patrol that took them in, was a strange land.
indent"oh! i didn't realize anyone was here," a voice said from behind little macha, and she recognized violetpaw's scent.
indent"i can go," little macha said quietly, but violetpaw shook her head, gesturing with her tail for little macha to settle again.
indent"no, no, please, i must have been interrupting you," violetpaw said. of all of the apprentices she met, little macha thought that violetpaw seemed the friendliest and kindest. not that the other apprentices weren't nice, but the majority had grown up together and were rarely spotted apart. there were clear distinctions of groups. yet, violetpaw seemed to stand apart from the larger groups of apprentices, and the little tabby sat down when little macha settled again, resting her chin on her paws. "my mentor, vermilionsky, has an issue with how loud i am. he says i scare away the prey because i ask too many questions sometimes, but i can't really help it. how am i supposed to know what to do without asking him?" it was rhetorical question, and little macha didn't offer an answer. she was incredibly tired, and it didn't matter how long she slept. she was always so tired, and violetpaw's voice was soothing. "- sometimes he's joking, i know that. vermilionsky doesn't have a mean bone in his body. but, anyway, he always tells me that i don't give myself enough time to think, and and he would've thought it would be the exact opposite because i was a medicine cat's apprentice and -"
indent"i didn't know that," little macha said quietly, not sure if violetpaw would even make note of the remark. but, to her surprise, violetpaw nodded quietly, cutting herself off from her past statement.
indent"oh yeah, before i came to quickclan, i was training to be quartzclan's medicine cat. obviously it didn't work out that way but... vermilionsky is very patient and a good mentor. i'm learning a lot from him, even if it wasn't what i originally had my heart set on." there was a prolonged beat of silence, during which little macha supposed she must have made an inquiring expression, for violetpaw flicked her ear curiously. "oh, didn't you know that i wasn't from quickclan originally? or, i guess there are a lot of us to keep track of, huh? i was pretty overwhelmed at first, too."
indent"what was it like?" little macha asked when violetpaw had fallen silent again.
indent"quartzclan?" when little macha nodded, violetpaw didn't hesitate to launch into a long story of her old home. her longingness for kin of the lotus, for her family, pierced deep in little macha's chest. she felt herself drift from violetpaw's words until, after a long moment, violetpaw allowed for another brief silence before asking: "what about your old clan?"
indentlittle macha couldn't answer. her words were stuck deep in her throat, clogging in her mouth. violetpaw blinked, her eyes clear with understanding when she recognized little macha's trouble. "right, i'm sorry. i shouldn't have asked, i didn't think..." she trailed off. "do you want to be left alone?" violetpaw asked.
indentlittle macha allowed herself to think about this. quickclan was a large clan, no doubt, but she felt so entirely alone, with her father beginning to pitch in with the hunting patrols and the many strange voices and faces entirely unknown to little macha. but violetpaw had a nice voice, even though she asked a lot of questions and talked faster than little macha could keep up with. she was kind, and entirely present. she reminded little macha of her own littermates, and little macha realized, with a start, that listening to violetpaw made her feel less alone, even for a brief moment.
indent"you don't have to go," little macha answered honestly. violetpaw blinked at her against before offering a gentle smile.
indent"alright," she said. "how about i tell you more about quartzclan? i think you would've liked my old mentor, and -" and so little macha settled in, listening to violetpaw and watching the way her facial expressions moved as she told story after story. finally, little macha felt a moment's worth of peace.

indent"hey, drongolily, don't fall behind!" a voice called out his name, and drongolily turned his head to where duneserpent was standing beside hawkrise. the pair of mates wore beaming grins when drongolily let out an acknowledging grunt.
indent"i'll be there in a minute, i just want to check on machapaw first," he answered. "i'll catch up with you," he added, hearing duneserpent's teasing shout before the rest of the hunting patrol climbed up the ridge, out of the quickclan camp and off into the moorland.
indentit had been some moons since drongolily and machapaw arrived in quickclan. admittedly, it hadn't been an easy process, but, as drongolily approached the apprentices' den and found machapaw sitting beside violetpaw and coalpaw, he felt secure that the decision to leave their former home in search of a new one had been the right choice. quickclan, for all that it wasn't kin of the lotus, was a nice home. drongolily supposed that there would always remain a piece of himself in his former home. he remembered all of the times spent with cloud of embers as they built the clan from nothing; he remembered the faces of his children and the warmth of his mate's fur against his own. he dreamt of walking through the gardens every night, and he woke with the scent of flowers and tealeaf of oolong still in his nose. but, with each passing day, he felt the pull of the moorland. when he first arrived at quickclan, cyanstar had described the feeling of chasing a hare across the moorland, through fields, over gentle rises and through streams. cyanstar said that every true quickclan cat felt the same urge, when the wind would lick at their fur and they would know that they were made to run to the horizon and beyond. drongolily - he felt the same pull, and he saw the glint in his daughter's eye as well. it was subdued, faint, but she was young, and she was even more adaptable than he first thought.
indentwhen he came closer to the small group of mollies, machpaw lifted her head from where it was resting on violetpaw's shoulder. she grinned and stood, murmuring a quick word to her friends before meeting drongolily.
indent"i saw duneserpent and thought that you were already off," machapaw said after allowing drongolily to rest his nose atop her head; he noticed that she had grown even taller than he remembered from the night before when they shared dinner.
indent"not without saying goodbye," drongolily said. "i heard bluesky mention that he was going to fetch you for training," he added. machapaw nodded.
indent"him and vermilionsky are taking me and violetpaw out swimming. violetpaw's nervous, she says she doesn't like getting her fur wet."
indentdrongolily purred. "from what i've seen of the training sessions, you'll both be getting a lot more than your paws wet." machapaw shrugged, allowing her gaze to wander to her paws. drongolily dipped his nose again to touch machapaw's ear. "are you nervous about it, too?"
indentagain, machapaw managed a small shrug. "maybe a little? i dunno, i'm trying not to be."
indentas if on a cue, drongolily noticed bluesky out the corner of his vision as the lynx point tom emerged from one of the other dens with his mate. to his daughter, drongolily smiled. "you're going to be fantastic, i know it. i'm proud of you, always know that. no matter what, i'm always proud of you, and i know your mother is too," he said.
indentmachapaw gazed up at him with wide eyes. "i never stop thinking of her," machapaw said. "all of them, always."
indentdrongolily smiled again, sad. "neither do i. but they're always here with us, i know it," he said. and in that moment, with the warm breeze that ruffled their fur, drongolily could feel a press of his mate's long fur against his shoulder, and he could have sworn that, for just a moment, his other kits were standing right beside machapaw. when he blinked again, the feeling had passed, and he looked down at machapaw. "i'm proud of you," he said again, and machapaw's eyes glowed.

--
in summary: lily of drongos and little macha would find their place in quickclan, a clan known for their hospitality and eagerness to welcome outsiders into their ranks. known as a clan built for refugees, by refugees looking for a fresh start, quickclan's immense size would be overwhelming to little macha in particular, while lily of drongos will be hesitant to put his only remaining daughter into an uncomfortable position. however, cyanstar will be extremely warm and welcoming to the small family. as lily of drongos and little macha stay in quickclan to heal and recover from the flood and their long travels away from home, they will begin to find their place and settle; lily of drongos will meet and become close friends with chanterellestep and frostbound, two warriors who have experienced so much loss in their own pasts, who found companionship and love within the clan. though lily of drongos will never lose the love he held so dearly for his mate and kits, the experience will allow him to meet new warriors and to become closer to his own daughter. within time, lily of drongos will take the name drongolily, and he will assume the rank of a warrior under cyanstar's leadership. as with the kin of the lotus, drongolily will be pleased with his role of an experienced hunter, and he will be regarded as very skilled within the clan. though quicklan is not without conflict of its own, as dark spirits continue to roam and challenge the carefully placed peace, drongolily will find quickclan resilient in the face of hardships. he will always think of his old friends and departed family members, but his new home will reinvigorate his sense of peace and stability after so much felt so broken beyond repair.
meanwhile, little macha will begin her time in quickclan as extremely closed off. the pain of losing her family will continue to haunt little macha, who will suffer from fractured dreams and nightmares. her quiet personality from the kin of the lotus will turn to be closed off, even from lily of drongos. the pain, for little macha, will extend into a prolonged state of loneliness as she feels isolated in a clan so large. unlike her family, little macha will not be easy to befriend, as she rarely engages with the clan cats and apprentices who have already grown up together in quickclan. however, one apprentice, violetpaw, will continually reach out to little macha with the mutual understanding that violetpaw will be willing to talk and fill the silence when little macha finds that she cannot open up. violetpaw would tell little macha about her own experiences joining quickclan after her old clan broke apart as well, and her experiences adjusting to quickclan as a warrior apprentice when she spent many moons in quartzclan as a medicine cat apprentice instead. violetpaw's openness would reach little macha, who would, in turn, begin to tell about how she and her father traveled so far from their former home to quickclan. she would find a trusted confidante and best friend in violetpaw over many moons as they begin to grow and train together. their friendship would only grow stronger over time, and violetpaw would introduce little macha to several of the other apprentices and young warriors, including coalpaw, who struggles with her own self-confidence ever since she arrived in quickclan, scared and alone. together, the three young mollies would become inseparable. while little macha would never be out-going enough to become close with some of the other cats her age, she would find comfort in knowing that she fits in better than she originally expected, and it would only be a matter of time until she takes her full name, machamare. as she grows, machamare will hear of the select quickclan cats known for being able to speak to spirits, and her inablility to reach out to her departed family members will leave machamare broken, for a time, but she will find herself in much better conditions with the close support of her dearest friends.

Username (CS + Site): eagle,
Clans: quickclan, highgarden, evergreen park, eventide
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: quickclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: embercloud
Last edited by eagle, on Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:37 am

Username (CS + Site): sharpiesandhamilton
    Clans: chessclan, katter av den frosne øya, aviaryclan, order of the hyena
    Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: katter av den frosne øya
    Which cat/group are you trying out for: group 3: coal of watercolors (coaltide) and almond of clay (almondclay)
      when kin of the lotus flooded, killing numerous cats and leaving the living with life-long invisible scars, coal of watercolors took his mate, almond of clay, and fled. he believed that the ancestors were against him, killing both of his brothers in floods. almond of clay was heartbroken and barely able to function after losing her two best friends, so coal of watercolors knew they would need to find a clan to settle in. as they travel, the weather turns colder and the air turns saltier. as he realized they were nearing the ocean, he begs almond of clay to turn away and find a new direction. yet, during their dreams that night, almond of clay was visited by cats claiming to be gods. they told her that her mother's littermate awaited her in the clan by the sea, and she made up her mind at that moment. when they woke, they fought until nearly sunhigh. coal of watercolors did not want to take the risk of being near the ocean, but he could see that meeting her aunt was something almond of clay needed to heal. he eventually relented, and they found the clan.
      macadamiawave approaches almond of clay to ask her what her mother's name was, and the two rejoice in a family reunion. they become close, almond of clay confiding in the aunt who practically became her best friend. coal of watercolors knew that he would never be able to leave without breaking almond of clay's heart, so he took a new name when asked if he wanted to stay. the two became coaltide and almondclay. coaltide took the suffix of what he feared most so as not to forget where he came from. whenever he patrolled, he refused to go near the sea, and his clan was okay with that. as the moons pass and the two grow out of their grief and fear, though coaltide continues to refuse to ever trust water again. when rogues attack the clan, leaving the clan shattered and broken, almond of clay realizes that she finally wants kits. she is terrified that it is the wrong time when she asks for permission from the leader, but the leader encourages it. new life is a sign of hope, and almondclay and coaltide were happy to learn that she was expecting kits soon after.
      they struggled for so long to stay and fit in, coaltide hating the ocean that lay right outside his camp and almondclay clinging to her mate and aunt as if they could be ripped from her in a matter of seconds, until they saw their kits living freely and without worry. at that moment, the two knew they were always intended to find their happiness and settle in frosne.
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:44 am

bsktcase wrote:Username (cs + site): bsktcase
Clans: viridian court, sloughclan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: sloughclan
Which cat are you trying out for: Tigger & Mickie
How will this cat fit into your Clan?:
For Tigger it was a more normal feeling seeing as this is the second time he has had to find a new clan. Due to that Mickie picked to stick around with him. Thinking it was better to stick in a pair than go off on her own. Tigger was surprised to be found by two of his previous clanmates from Quartzclan while on his travel. Though their names had changed into Cocoagleam and Grasscloud he was excited to see some familiar faces. Instantly he wants to stick with them feeling a sense of familiarity, Mickie picked to do the same seeing her clanmates trust in his old clanmates.

yours!

LooneyLani wrote:Username (cs + site): LooneyLani
Which cat are you trying out for: Cairnstar
How will this cat fit into your Clan?: The large dark Tom will find a high ranking within the Kingdom and come to rise with power and respect. He’ll build a name for himself and find a home within the kingdom and a place for himself among the Everglades.

Which cat are you trying out for: Sweetnose & Hare's Tail
How will this cat fit into your Clan?: The young molly found herself filled with anxiousness at the prospect of finding a new home, a new life to live, on her own. She was beyond thankful when a former clan-mate, Hare's Tail, made the decision to come with her and find a new home for the two, together. Eventually the two stumbled upon the Everglade Kingdom, and despite the harshness life could be within the glades, a new home had welcomed them and they were thankful for it. The future will always remain uncertain, but the two have a new life ahead, and won't be living it alone.

yours!
nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
ImageImage
create a clan!!
adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:47 am

Username (CS + Site): inky
Clans: breeze, bear, jackal, raven
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: jackal
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Eagle of Peppercorn (same name)

Eagle is a hardened tom that doesn't show much emotion. Obviously, JackalClan has a few cats like this, but Mamba takes an accute interest in him. Eagle won't talk about his past, though he spends a lot of his time thinking about it. Eagle doesn't talk much. He lets his stone-cold glare portray a lot of emotion. Hyena is instantly drawn to him. She sees him as a mentor figure. He seems experienced and more professional than Impala is. Hyena doesn't like her mentor and often goes out of her way to avoid talking to her outside of training sessions. Instead, she pesters Eagle until he begrudgingly reteaches her the skills that Impala laid the foundations for.

He often hangs around Vulture's Shriek's den, offering to help out with herbs if needed. The two grow pretty close eventually...and some even claim to see them share a nest sometimes...
Last edited by inky. on Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:58 am

Username (CS + Site):
Clans: clover, palmtree
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: CloverClan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Group two (keeping names)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: floppy will more or less be trying to find a new home after what happened to her old one. After a wile the group go through CloverClan territory and a patrol spots them. Floppy quickly decides that they can join the clan just for some safety. WIP

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:46 am

Username (CS + Site): amethyst14
Clans: Stormclan/TNH
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Stormclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Group 2, they would all keep their names but amethyst (Waterlily)

Much like most of the cats in Stormclan currently it was always after a huge storm and flooding that brought the cats to this clan. After being found by Loststar he calmly explains what happened to them and helps the group get back to health, well enough to travel. Loststar then gives them the option to leave, but never come back or to stay in his clan's protection and become clan members.

Floppyears and Waterlily kindly ask the leader to give them some time to think it over and Loststar gives them two moons, but tells them that they have to live clan life while they decide because they are many more mouths to feed. Waterlily of course accepts this task for his beloved mate and young kits, even tasking the young ones to help clean up the camp so they would stay out of trouble.

As Waterlily works diligently for his family he leaves the ultimate decision to Floppyears. The queen notices many things around camp, from the grumpy yet kind hearted medicine cat to the gossiping duo that her own daughter, Springblossom, fits so well into. Even the oddly colored deputy that gives her son tips on some of his sparring techniques and saying loud compliments for Flipthorn to fluff his fur in embarrassment.

Floppyears even chatted with Loststar one day while her kits were causing a little commotion with the gossiping trio. She learned of the traditions and ways of Stormclan, fearing some bits any queen would for her own. Accepting them in the end, knowing that her own kits can be strong enough for that challenge. Maybe this is the life her family needs? She will miss the other back in Kindred, but who knows if she will ever see them again? Her family has only been here in Stormclan for a moon or so now and they fit in so well here.

So that night she invites Loststar to join her and Waterlily and claims that the family will stay and become Stormclan cats, taking on the duties and following the rules. Waterlily watches his family grow, playing with them and telling stories that he had heard when he was kit. Flipthorn becoming a promising warrior, his sister Bouncepetal right along with him. She will become the clan's best hunter with her stealth and pouncing abilities. Springblossom seemed to find herself being adopted into Peachblossom and Berryblossom's chatting sisters group. All three of them have bubbling, gossiping and nosy attitudes. And the three little kits are staying as rambunctious as ever. The three have learned how to manipulate the cats around them, Sagekit of course thought of the idea, hating the attention he gets when he causes trouble, he quickly blames Briarkit. She eagerly accepts the blame as well! And when she gets her fill of attention she signals Pumpkinkit with a simple flick of her tail to come in and soothe their parents with love. Reclaiming all of the attention so his sibling can go off to create more trouble.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vaporeon03 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:32 pm

Username (CS + Site): Vaporeon03 (CS)
Clans: RisingClan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: RisingClan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Cloud of Embers (Blinkblaze)
Cloud of Embers made his way into the city, out of desperation. His line of thought was that maybe a human will take him in, then at least he can be worth something, trying to help them. Instead, he meets Textreader, who decides to step in and save him. She brought him into her newly-made camp and helped him settle down in what would later become the Medicine Cat Den.

After Cloud of Embers told her his story, Textreader decides he should probably stay there. He didn't seem to be in good enough condition to leave anytime soon. She offered for him to choose a new name. Wanting to leave his old life behind, Cloud of Embers accepted.

Textreader came up with the rules on the spot. She gave Cloud of Embers 5 minutes to pick 2 books from the library, which would give him his prefix and suffix. Cloud of Embers accepted. When the time was up, he had picked the books Don't Blink and Everblaze. Thus, Textreader decided his new name would be Blinkblaze.

Textreader taught Blinkblaze to read beyond the small amount of English he knew. She-and the rest of the clan-didn't push him to tell them more about his background, which he was grateful for. He ends up staying in the Nursery to help the Kindlers care for their kits (once I get enough cats so he doesn't need to always be on patrol). He sometimes gave advice to Textreader, which she was pretty happy to listen to even if she didn't always use them. The cats of RisingClan also helped Blinkblaze to manage his workaholic tendencies since a lot of them were workaholics themselves.
She/Her | Cis Female | Straight Ally | Feel free to call me anything derived from "Vaporeon"!
Flight Rising | Toyhou.se | DeviantArt | ArtFight | Talis#3402 on Discord
CS time+8 hours
CAC RisingClan Archives & cats | LyricClan cats
Vaporeon03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LooneyLani » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:31 pm

Username (CS + Site): LooneyLani
Clans: Misted, Moon & Everglade Kingdom
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Everglade Kingdom
Which cat/group are you trying out for: group 3 (Coal of Watercolours - Shaded Clouds “Loden”, Almond of Clay - Marble Clouds “Katla”)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Having lost their home and many good friends, the pair decide that leaving to new & unknown lands is the better option for a fresh start; one much needed. Coal’s ever growing fear of water and the floods it can bring drive the two as far as they can manage from the flood waters. It would take the two awhile to find their way onto the lush moors of Everglade, and for whatever reason Coal can’t quite explain, the fields seem to feel like the chance at a home. Almond’s anxiousness grows as they wander through the silent fields, but she finds comfort by Coal’s side and is sure that whatever comes of their new life, she’d always have the tom beside her. It wouldn’t be long before the pair will become aware of their new tail; the startling presence of Quiet Lake to their side a little ways away pulling a yelp from Almond and a retaliating protective growl from Coal. Luckily for the pair, Quiet Lake merely seems to laugh before trotting ahead, and while they negotiate whether to follow the stranger a darker form from behind urges the two forward. The arrival of Darkened Ghost does little to ease the two as they seem to be herded towards the main camp where Morning Song will sit patiently in wait for the newcomers.

The two mates will be the first within the Kingdom, and it seems much excitement ripples between the group of cats at the prospect. A celebration will be thrown to honour Coal & Almonds’ mateship as they earn their Kingdom names; matching in the traditions of the group’s courtship. While Coal seems to find new friendships among the slightly rougher presence of Vekel and the slightly grumbly Toki, Almond’s anxiety is slightly dimmed by the presence of Ardora; the younger Molly’s optimism and sweet-nature quieting the silent worries and offering a long-time friendship. Almond will also, surprisingly, find herself spending time around the quiet Eirik, who’s much calmer nature is comforting when she feels a little overwhelmed by their new home. The tom might also end up helping the molly in her decision of whether to have kits or not upon the glades.

The two mates will find a good life ahead of them within the Everglade Kingdom; the life isn’t easy, and it comes with many challenges, but the two will be accepted with open paws and the promise of lasting friendships. They will definitely have the opportunity to create a family within a group always ready to protect its own.
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me