🧵Fauxins🪡 (Event Page!! // CLOSED)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 🧵Fauxins🪡 (Event Page!!)

Postby KyoKoyo » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:26 pm

Dragoness129
How you feel about yourself wrote:"You feel that the disruption and sweeping change you are going through, or fear you are about to go through, will be catastrophic. You need to recognise that such upheaval can force new directions that you never dreamed possible. Subconsciously you may have wanted change, but as is often the case, the solution isn't always as we expect. There could be problems relating to your property, or if considering a new property or move, progress will be thwarted."

Humming softly, Tibby had wordlessly gave you a pouch, along with a pat on the top of the head. "I hope it goes well for you, honestly. Don't feel too discouraged." With that, they sent you off. You earned 3 Gold Coins and 100 Stuffing.

Eevee55
What you want most right now wrote:"You're most likely looking for a successful conclusion after all your hard work and the arrival of The World in your reading here suggests that's either happening now or just around the corner. This is a time for completion and satisfaction, the final chapter is here and now - you've done your best and won through."

Tibby seemed satisfied by the reading, letting out a soft chuckle as they stood. "I'm glad! Now c'mon." and off you go! Completing your tasks with confidence. Eventually, you did such a great job you earned the prize of 5 Gold Coins and 200 Stuffing.

Froggg1
Your fears wrote:"You are afraid that the conclusions you've been wanting are delayed and fear any far-reaching changes ahead. Perhaps things aren't turning out quite as you expected for some reason - this is a period when your routine will be changed dramatically. Fear not, although events will seem to be moving at a real pace, any choice you make will change life for the better."

Smiling gleefully, Tibby had let out a soft sigh of relief. Sending you off your way, you went along your regular routine, though eventually you decided to go out of your way to a park, walking around it for a breath of fresh air before stumbling across a little chest.

It was filled with 3 Gold Coins and 150 Stuffing!

Julie_PiscesGirl
What is going on for you wrote:"The harvest is here; you are entering a cycle of abundance, happiness and joy. Creative energy is high so if you are considering starting a family, a new job or artistic endeavour this is a favourable time. Relax and enjoy."

Honestly, Tibby felt glad seeing that you had drawn a rather positive card. They had recommended you somewhere to relax, a spa that was... Why was it in a carnival? Oh, you couldn't be bothered to ask further. After spoiling yourself a little, you were gifted 4 Gold Coins and 150 Stuffing for being the 100th customer!

──♡──≻ Xin, at your service!
☆He/They pronouns, preferably He/Him ♪
☾Commissions are open
☆Collecting PPS forever and always ♪
☾Returning back to ChickenSmoothie after a year or so➴
☆Certified yapper ♪
KyoKoyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraKilla » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:51 pm

I want to get a tarot reading!

Username: KiraKilla
Fauxin:
Extra: thank you so so much :D

power that ended haishan !
genshin fan! faves are beidou + yoimiya
semi-active, not active on forums :[ </3
I speak chinese! :0 I can't read well tho
I have twitter and tumblr! same user :]
trade offers are cool; not v savy sadly,,
have a super good day! ily! /p :0 <333
KiraKilla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:40 pm

Username: dragoness129
Fauxin:
#012 CeeCee Cone
Extra ♥
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:47 pm

Username: Eevee55
Fauxin: Image Snowy
Extra: Thank you!
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Froggg1 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:02 pm

Froggg1 wrote:I want to get a tarot reading!
Username: Froggg1
Fauxin: Image
Extra: Thank you!!
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────────────┐

ABOUT ME
Personality: ISFP
I love Greek mythology, Tea and sleeping
I'm Bisexual <33
ID:1044473

└───────────────────┘
x
x
┌───────┐

└───────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Froggg1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tamaranth » Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:28 am

Username: Tamaranth
Fauxin: Image
Extra: Thank you :)
Tamaranth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MarMar_Awakening » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:21 am

Username: MarMar_Awakening
Fauxin: Squishy
Extra: hello.

→ MarMar_Awakening -“hi :]”

→ She/ her

→ English, portuguese, lil bit of japanese and spanish

︶꒷꒦꒷˖*༄︶꒦꒷︶꒷︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦✦❜˖*ུ۪ ゚
MarMar_Awakening

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyoKoyo » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:49 am

KiraKilla
How you feel about yourself wrote:"You feel everything is a constant battle at the moment, but persevere and you will triumph in the end. Expect some good news that will help you to keep going until you achieve your goals. This is a time of movement and change and of conflicts ending in victory. You may well consider a journey that relates to work or go for that new car you've been looking at."

Tibby says with a smile, putting down the cards. As you walked out of the little hunt she put up, you decided to listen to her advice, deciding to play laser tag, you were too afraid of what othwrs would think at first but the newfound confidence had led you to play.

Though you did mess up at first, you won the grand prize of 5 coins and 200 Stuffing, maybe Tibby was right.

Dragoness129
"I... Am not comfortable talking about this. Have this instead."

Tibby had looked away, tossing the card away to the back as she nervously shuffled in her seat, just to give you a pouch. There was 3 Gold Coins and 100 Stuffing inside.

Eevee55
what is going on for you wrote:"You are self-assured and more than capable of influencing people or events to achieve what you want. What's more, support and guidance from your father, husband/partner or another man of significance in your life is there for the asking. Make the most of your resources."

Tibby had grinned, watching you walk out of her tent with a smile. Though, she's not QUITE sure why it had to be a man. Regardless, while you were having fun at a carnival, one of your close friends had joined in and played with you in a two-player game. Winning the grand prize, you earned 4 Gold Coins and 200 Stuffing!

Froggg1
What is going against you wrote:"I'm not going to say the last part, buuuuuut! There are conflicts around you, frustrations and possibly a breakup in a relationship. Be careful not to overreact and become too protective or dictatorial about your needs, and whatever you do, do not resort to emotional blackmail - it won't do you any favours."

Tibby cringed slightly, whoops! Anyhow. She placed a pouch on the table and grinned slightly. "Well, just do your best!" And with that, you're gone! With 3 Gold Coins and 100 Stuffing.

Tamaranth
The likely outcome wrote:"Courage and self-belief is what you need to succeed. You may already feel overflowing with these, and if so there's no doubt you will achieve what you want with your career and finances. If you are feeling negative, look inward for that strength and courage, you know you are capable of having self-belief and you'll reap great rewards."

Grinning, Tibby had sent you off. You were a bit confused, but confident nonetheless. You walked to a dart-throwing game and began playing, earning you 5 Gold Coins and 200 Stuffing.

MarMar_Awakening
How you feel about yourself wrote:You feel a sense of purpose and the willpower to get things done. Self-empowerment is the key word here. Any new enterprises in career show great potential. You feel that you have the ability to think on your feet and, faced with opposition, the appearance of The Magician is an excellent omen of success. Time to believe in yourself and go for it!"

Giving you a thumbs up (More like, an image of a thumbs up in Tibby's computer face), you walked out of the tent. Walking along, you found a laser-tag game and decided to participate, though you've got shot a few times, your team was able to get more hits and won a prize of 5 Gold Coins and 200 Stuffing!
[/quote]

──♡──≻ Xin, at your service!
☆He/They pronouns, preferably He/Him ♪
☾Commissions are open
☆Collecting PPS forever and always ♪
☾Returning back to ChickenSmoothie after a year or so➴
☆Certified yapper ♪
KyoKoyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery