[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

readopt entries

Postby eagle, » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:06 am

entries are listed in order of preference!

Username (cs + site): eagle,
Clans: quickclan, highgarden, evergreen park, eventide
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: evergreen park
Which cat are you trying out for: conquest from conquest avenue
How will this cat fit into your Clan?: following the dissolution of conquest avenue, conquest found that he had no where to turn. he felt as though his identity was ripped from him. his clan, his pride and joy, his friends - it was all taken from him, and he was, in a word, entirely devastated. he let his pelt get dirty, his voice became scratchy from lack of use, and he dragged his paws wherever he went. he, the powerful leader of conquest avenue, was just a shell of his former self. he wandered endlessly, unsure of where he was going, only aware of all that he had turned a blind eye to in the pass. he remained haunted, worrying about his clanmates, that is, until he reached a vast forest that was a battle ground for a number of rogue groups. the forest was wild, marred with pawprints. the wind carried scents of many different cats, and conquest couldn't help but have his curiosity piqued - how was it possible that so many cats wound up in the same area, and how had they not all come together? he asked himself this question many times when he heard battlecries in the distance. the forest was not a welcoming home, not at first, and the cats he met along the way had deep scars marring their pelts. regardless of the danger behind every tree, conquest continued to explore, driven, perhaps, by the vague hope that he may cross paths with a familiar face from conquest avenue who escaped in the same direction. instead, conquest found a clan nestled in the heart of the forest. unlike the vicious rogues, evergreen park was aclan of peace-makers and cats who came from varied backgrounds, none too unlike his own. they were lost cats who needed a home, and conquest regarded their leader, squirrelflash, with respect for her ability to hold them all together in a way that he hadn't been able to with his own clan. once, conquest thought that he was the best and the greatest, but squirrelflash was kind when a lesser leader would have been harsh. perhaps he never expected to follow another cat, but conquest pledged himself to squirrelflash's leadership as one of her pioneers. it would take conquest a long time before he became versed in peace-making like the evergreen park cats, but he would have the best guidance under the more experienced members of the clan, and conquest would find a renewed purpose.
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby sunny-skies » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:15 am

creagclan

Username (cs + site): sunny-skies
Clans: lightclan, the marina
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: lightclan
Which cat are you trying out for: mallowbrook
How will this cat fit into your Clan?:
upon leaving creagclan, mallowbrook couldn't help but feel anxious about what her future may bring. after all, her clan had been the only home she had ever truly known. the time she had spent alone felt odd to the molly, it took some time to get over the fact that her clan was truly gone.

after only a couple moons of traveling on her own, mallowbrook found herself in lightclan territory. it wouldn't be long before she ran into a small border patrol passing by, where they introduced themselves as cats of lightclan. she had heard of clans other than hers before, though she had rarely interacted with many outsiders herself while she was in creagclan. mallowbrook couldn't help but express her interest in the other group, and they agreed to let the molly accompany them back to camp. she was offered to join the clan if she pleased, which she was more than happy to accept. mallowbrook would always be a clan cat at heart, after all. keeping her old name was a must, as it was the only part of her old clan that she still carried with her.

having spent a good portion of her life as part of her previous clan before, it was fairly easy for mallowbrook to adjust to her new life. though it was a bit strange for her to be part of a different group than creagclan, something she would never had imagined. a part of her would always feel nostalgic of her old clan and look back on her time there with fondness, and it would take her a while until she felt as though she truly belonged in lightclan. she'd never be particularly ambitious, more than happy to lead the nice, quiet life that she had. while one day she would love to have a mate and family of her own, the molly would be in no rush to do so.

mallowbrook, being an overall easygoing cat, didn't have a very difficult time fitting in. she trusted her clanmates, if perhaps a bit too much, which put her on friendly terms with almost everyone around her. however, the molly found herself becoming particular friends with lightclan's leader herself, coalstar. the molly's gentle and encouraging nature would make her a good friend for the new and somewhat anxious leader, and she'd eventually help with coalstar gaining more confidence in her ability to lead her clan. the two would only continue to grow closer, and the molly would later become one of the leader's closest friends. coalstar often finds herself coming to mallowbrook for advice, which the other molly is more than happy to give. a naturally softspoken cat, she's one that many apprentices and younger warriors go to for guidence. pebblepaw in particular, who struggles with her warrior training, would look to the older molly to give her encouragement. mallowbrook would always be there to lend an ear to listen and would try to help her clanmates to the best of her ability.
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:44 am

The readopt is now closed! I shall post the results later today
nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
ImageImage
create a clan!!
adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Results: CreagClan, Conquest Avenue

Postby inky. » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:11 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCREAGCLAN
      xxGUIDELINES
      ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
      1) have made a post on CAC within the past month.
      2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained
      from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
      3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
      4) have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this adopt.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only have one clan.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have bio family in your clan in which case
      they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

THE REMAINING CATS ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

↠ you can apply for as many cats as you wish, but you can only win one cat / pairing

Code: Select all
      [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
      [b]Clans:[/b]
      [b]Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to:[/b]
      [b]Which cat are you trying out for:[/b]
      [b]How will this cat fit into your Clan?:[/b]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxADULTS.
      Cairnstar, 50 moons: longhaired black classic tabby tom with scarring and golden eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin - claimed by LOONEYLANI

Jakob, 45 moons: longhaired ginger classic tabby persian tom with green eyes and minimal scarring. | ARTIST: Kazin taken by LYTTLEKITTEN

Tawnyflare, 39 moons: mediumhaired ginger spotted tabby bobtail she-cat with high white and clover green eyes.| ARTIST: Hiss

Mudmask, 45 moons: shorthaired solid chocolate tom with medium white and orange eyes.| ARTIST: Ame

Argyleskip, 76 moons: shorthaired chimera solid grey and black tom with low white, a missing leg, and dark green eyes (he's sterile).| ARTIST: inky

Breamcurl, 47 moons: longhaired ginger spotted tabby van she-cat with orange eyes.| ARTIST: Corrine

Mottleclaw, 53 moons: mediumhaired black ticked tabby nonbinary (afab) cat with low white and yellow eyes.| ARTIST: Ame taken by NIGHTWOLF

Ploverfur, 41 moons: mediumhaired seal point bicolor tom with blue eyes.| ARTIST: Hiss
      --> father to an unnamed kit ; mother: alina (stud) - Mediumhaired black smoke with low white and blue eyes
      Ll BB Xo- DD aa McMc Spsp Ii Ccs WtWs - by Ariento ; app. growth, growth
      THEY MUST GO TOGETHER
      won by SHARPIESANDHAMILTON

Snowden, 65 moons: longhair blue point bobtail tom with medium white spotting and blue eyes.| ARTIST: Kazin
      --> powers
      --> mates with Ingjerd + father of her kits
      THEY MUST GO TOGETHER
      won by NIO

Liev, 56 moons: longhair silver shaded ticked tabby tom with light gold eyes.| ARTIST: Hiss
      --> mates with marion
      --> father to solveig and finn
      THEY MUST GO TOGETHER
      group won by RECOGNIZE

Marion, 55 moons: longhair grey spotted tabby she-cat with medium white, curled ears, and green eyes.| ARTIST: Katrione
      --> mates with liev
      --> mother to solveig and finn
      THEY MUST GO TOGETHER
      group won by RECOGNIZE

Mallowbrook, 37 moons: shorthaired spotted calliby she-cat with medium white and yellow eyes.| ARTIST: Ponz - won by SUNNY-SKIES

Aukswipe, 48 moons: longhaired black smoke oriental tom with olive eyes.| ARTIST: Ponz won by KAZIN

Harrierstalk, 54 moons: longhaired cinnamon ticked tabby laperm tom with green eyes and various scars.| ARTIST: Rosebud

Ghrian, 35 moons: mediumhaired red siamese point with golden eyes (Ll / aa / XOY / DD / cscs / ww).| ARTIST: Corrine won by DANI CALIFORNIA

Amberstreak, 49 moons: shorthair ginger mackerel tabby she-cat with low white and green eyes.| ARTIST: frankiedup
      --> mother to foxpaw, robinpaw, and finchpaw
      THEY MUST GO TOGETHER
      group won by BEEBUN

Cagairbreeze, 33 moons: shorthair black bengal tabby tom with amber eyes.| ARTIST: lyttlekitten won by BROKEN

xxMED CATS.
      Petrelpatch, 43 moons: longhaired grey mackerel tabby she-cat with high white and blue eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin won by BUGBELLY

xxAPPRENTICES.
      Tussockpaw, 11 moons: shorthaired calico oriental she-cat with medium white and green eyes. | ARTIST: Mochi (kaebedo) ; growth in progress taken by PONZ

Gealagpaw, 8 moons: longhaired spotted tabby tom with low white and yellow eyes. | ARTIST: faerie;

Foxpaw, 7 moons: shorthair ginger ticked tabby she-cat with low white and green eyes. | ARTIST: hiss ; growth

Robinpaw, 7 moons: longhaired ginger classic tabby she-cat with medium white. | ARTIST: deimos ; growth

Finchpaw, 7 moons: shorthaired ginger mackerel tabby with medium white and green eyes. | ARTIST: inky ; growth
      group won by BEEBUN

Solveig, 7 moons: longhaired grey spotted tabby she-cat with high white and pale yellow eyes. | ARTIST: inky ; growth

Finn, 7 moons: longhaired grey spotted tabby with high white and green eyes. | ARTIST: inky ; growth
      group won by RECOGNIZE

xxPREGNANT CATS + QUEENS.

Ingjerd, 58 moons: shorthair grey mackerel calliby with high white and blue eyes. | ARTIST: deimos
      --> mates with snowden
      --> due in one moon
      THEY MUST GO TOGETHER
      won by NIO

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCONQUEST AVENUE
      xxGUIDELINES
      ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
      1) have made a post on CAC within the past month.
      2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained
      from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
      3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
      4) have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

↠ you are NOT allowed to rename cats from this adopt.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only have one clan.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have bio family in your clan in which case
      they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

THE REMAINING CATS ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

↠ you can apply for as many cats as you wish, but you can only win up to 2; please order the cats you want most

Code: Select all
      [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
      [b]Clans:[/b]
      [b]Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to:[/b]
      [b]Which cat are you trying out for:[/b]
      [b]How will this cat fit into your Clan?:[/b]

xxADULTS.

Conquest, 40 moons: Longhair ginger and white mackerel tabby tom with golden eyes. | ARTIST: inky won by EAGLE

Hare's Tail, 49 moons: Longhaired dark ginger mackerel tabby bicolor tom with green eyes. | ARTIST: inky claimed by LOONEYLANI

Mickie, 29 moons: shorthaired black calico she-cat with low white spotting and amber eyes. | ARTIST: inky

Tigger, 29 moons: shorthaired solid white tom with amber eyes. | ARTIST: deimos claimed by BSKTCASE
      Sweetnose, 25 moons: Mediumhaired ginger mackerel tabby she-cat with green eyes. | ARTIST: inky claimed by LOONEYLANI

Sugar, 17 moons: shorthair black and white bicolor she-cat with over half white and amber eyes. | ARTIST: inky

xxAPPRENTICES.

Copper, 15 moons: shorthair black mackerel tabby tom with brown eyes. | ARTIST: inky

Last edited by inky. on Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:24 am

Username (cs + site): NightWolf950
Clans: HazeClan, IvyClan, Crossroad Demons, Sahra Kingdom
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: MottleClaw
Which cat are you trying out for: IvyClan
How will this cat fit into your Clan?: Mottleclaw is gonna slide in being a bit in your face in a friendly way. Despite this, they will some how mange to be friends with just about every cat. Will become the cat everyone apprentice wants as a mentor.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:32 am

Username (cs + site): broken*
      Clans: celestial beings, scarabclan, yangclan, kato kosmos
      Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: kato kosmos
      Which cat are you trying out for: Sugar from Conquest Avenue
      How will this cat fit into your Clan?: she finds herself intrigued by mosseyes, a young black and white bicolor tom who looks quite similar to her, but who seems to have a crush on her. she doesn't have feelings for him though, since she's a lesbian, but she keeps it a secret, and decides to use mosseyes for her own gain.

Which cat are you trying out for: Mickie from Conquest Avenue
      How will this cat fit into your Clan?: one of the clan's specter's rango, seems to become obsessed with the molly, much to her distaste. he loves that their names are similar (sort of?) and as much as she tries, she cannot shake him off.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ponz » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:00 am

Username (cs + site): ponz
Clans: SpruceClan, Golden Kingdom, DriftClan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: DriftClan
Which cat are you trying out for: Tussockpaw (rename tbd)
How will this cat fit into your Clan?: As the first apprentice in DriftClan, Tussockpaw will play a crucial role in helping the small clan grow. Her friendly demeanor and gentleness will be a wonderful help for the abrasive Stormstar to learn from, while Stormstar in turn will help Tussockpaw learn to stand up for herself in tough spots. Having an easygoing younger cat by her side will also help to reassure the nervous kittypets and strays that DriftClan strives to protect!

-
ponz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [kat] » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:16 am

Username (cs + site): lyttlekytten
Clans: House Phantasmic/VagaryClan/Kyanite Keep
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: VagaryClan
Which cat are you trying out for: Jakob
How will this cat fit into your Clan?: Jakob will fit right in because he's an old friend of Riverstar's from Gatherings. Riverstar will be pleased and flattered that Jakob chose to come to VagaryClan for comfort and shelter after the loss of his deputy position and his Clan.

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:36 am

NightWolf950 wrote:Username (cs + site): NightWolf950
Clans: HazeClan, IvyClan, Crossroad Demons, Sahra Kingdom
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: MottleClaw
Which cat are you trying out for: IvyClan
How will this cat fit into your Clan?: Mottleclaw is gonna slide in being a bit in your face in a friendly way. Despite this, they will some how mange to be friends with just about every cat. Will become the cat everyone apprentice wants as a mentor.

yours!

broken* wrote:
      Which cat are you trying out for: Sugar from Conquest Avenue
      How will this cat fit into your Clan?: she finds herself intrigued by mosseyes, a young black and white bicolor tom who looks quite similar to her, but who seems to have a crush on her. she doesn't have feelings for him though, since she's a lesbian, but she keeps it a secret, and decides to use mosseyes for her own gain.

Which cat are you trying out for: Mickie from Conquest Avenue
      How will this cat fit into your Clan?: one of the clan's specter's rango, seems to become obsessed with the molly, much to her distaste. he loves that their names are similar (sort of?) and as much as she tries, she cannot shake him off.

aaaa sorry i forgot to mention this, but since you got a cat in the og adopt, you can't get another one!!

ponz wrote:Username (cs + site): ponz
Clans: SpruceClan, Golden Kingdom, DriftClan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: DriftClan
Which cat are you trying out for: Tussockpaw (rename tbd)
How will this cat fit into your Clan?: As the first apprentice in DriftClan, Tussockpaw will play a crucial role in helping the small clan grow. Her friendly demeanor and gentleness will be a wonderful help for the abrasive Stormstar to learn from, while Stormstar in turn will help Tussockpaw learn to stand up for herself in tough spots. Having an easygoing younger cat by her side will also help to reassure the nervous kittypets and strays that DriftClan strives to protect!

-

yours!

lyttlekytten wrote:Username (cs + site): lyttlekytten
Clans: House Phantasmic/VagaryClan/Kyanite Keep
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: VagaryClan
Which cat are you trying out for: Jakob
How will this cat fit into your Clan?: Jakob will fit right in because he's an old friend of Riverstar's from Gatherings. Riverstar will be pleased and flattered that Jakob chose to come to VagaryClan for comfort and shelter after the loss of his deputy position and his Clan.

yours!
nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
ImageImage
create a clan!!
adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:47 am

Username (cs + site): bsktcase
Clans: viridian court, sloughclan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: sloughclan
Which cat are you trying out for: Tigger & Mickie
How will this cat fit into your Clan?:
For Tigger it was a more normal feeling seeing as this is the second time he has had to find a new clan. Due to that Mickie picked to stick around with him. Thinking it was better to stick in a pair than go off on her own. Tigger was surprised to be found by two of his previous clanmates from Quartzclan while on his travel. Though their names had changed into Cocoagleam and Grasscloud he was excited to see some familiar faces. Instantly he wants to stick with them feeling a sense of familiarity, Mickie picked to do the same seeing her clanmates trust in his old clanmates.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels