~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

Postby CaptainRon » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:00 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:you spot a cluster of cut-off bamboo stalks, grouped together. someone seems to be flying over them, sending short bursts of air through the pipes, whistling out a tuneless Melody.

"Woah! That looks like fun!" Allira quickly flies over to join them.
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:06 pm

CaptainRon wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:you spot a cluster of cut-off bamboo stalks, grouped together. someone seems to be flying over them, sending short bursts of air through the pipes, whistling out a tuneless Melody.

the whistling stops suddenly. the trees rustle to your right, and you hear a tinkling noise, like a windchime.
Image Image

wheeee images i love images
my own pixel art shop ;>
dragoncave | fr lair | th | artfight

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:47 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
CaptainRon wrote:

the whistling stops suddenly. the trees rustle to your right, and you hear a tinkling noise, like a windchime.

"Allira!" I call, "I'm going this way!" I point to the right and follow the sound.
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:00 pm

a set of windchimes barely comes to a standstill as you follow the sound. a clicking noise comes from your right, a splashing front your left.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:29 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:a set of windchimes barely comes to a standstill as you follow the sound. a clicking noise comes from your right, a splashing front your left.

I start to head to the left, but Allira says "No, this way!" and flits off to the right. I have no choice but to follow her.
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:35 am

CaptainRon wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:a set of windchimes barely comes to a standstill as you follow the sound. a clicking noise comes from your right, a splashing front your left.

I start to head to the left, but Allira says "No, this way!" and flits off to the right. I have no choice but to follow her.

Nest clicking turns out to have come from a very large, very strange looking beetle that flies away as soon as you go near it.

Unfortunately, you're completely lost now, and you've wandered far enough away that the faint splashing you heard is now completely inaudible. In one direction, there's an enourmous tree. In the other direction, you can barely see the spires, but they're very far, and undoubtedly it'll be a treacherous hike back.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:48 am

Cinder examined Arty's new (old) dress and colour sadly. She looked at her reflection in the mirror behind. "I want to get my shine, and my appearance, back. How'd ya do it?" Arty shrugged. "My brother did something. But it will be slightly different for you, and you'll probably have to go on a quest to gain his help."
The Fa'ire sighed. But she began packing Moonstar's backpack (whom was slumped on the sofa, exhausted, her new plant...friend...sprouting little flowers (deliberately) in her freshly done braid - it looked good to be honest.
Cinder proceeded to place the bag on next to her, waking her human. Moon sighed and picked up the bag, her leaflet looking expectantly at her. "Fine. We'll go to him." Cinder squealed with delight.

Lyra hugged her sister protectively before she went, giving her clear instructions "not to let Apollo smite you".
And so the pair began their journey. Suddenly Moon stopped. "What? Is there something wrong?" Cind said. Moon shook her head.
"He's here somewhere." She said with a smirk, spotting a small glow coming from behind a tree. "Apollo, as a God of the Sun, you know you physically can't hide?"
A mumbled curse came from behind the large oak, before the god emerged, a forced smile on his lips. "Moon! My gu-girl, how are you?"
Moon shook her head disappointingly.
"My friend here, Cinder, would like to change back. Some magic - a while ago - evolved her against her will. How can we - or you - change her back to that shiny, grey eevee-fa'ire?"
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:47 am

☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ wrote:Cinder examined Arty's new (old) dress and colour sadly. She looked at her reflection in the mirror behind. "I want to get my shine, and my appearance, back. How'd ya do it?" Arty shrugged. "My brother did something. But it will be slightly different for you, and you'll probably have to go on a quest to gain his help."
The Fa'ire sighed. But she began packing Moonstar's backpack (whom was slumped on the sofa, exhausted, her new plant...friend...sprouting little flowers (deliberately) in her freshly done braid - it looked good to be honest.
Cinder proceeded to place the bag on next to her, waking her human. Moon sighed and picked up the bag, her leaflet looking expectantly at her. "Fine. We'll go to him." Cinder squealed with delight.

Lyra hugged her sister protectively before she went, giving her clear instructions "not to let Apollo smite you".
And so the pair began their journey. Suddenly Moon stopped. "What? Is there something wrong?" Cind said. Moon shook her head.
"He's here somewhere." She said with a smirk, spotting a small glow coming from behind a tree. "Apollo, as a God of the Sun, you know you physically can't hide?"
A mumbled curse came from behind the large oak, before the god emerged, a forced smile on his lips. "Moon! My gu-girl, how are you?"
Moon shook her head disappointingly.
"My friend here, Cinder, would like to change back. Some magic - a while ago - evolved her against her will. How can we - or you - change her back to that shiny, grey eevee-fa'ire?"

"nope" and then he yeeted fyn into the forest

"Well," he mused, "I heard there was a Potion of some sort... A potion of Smartness? Illumination?"
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:33 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:Nest clicking turns out to have come from a very large, very strange looking beetle that flies away as soon as you go near it.

Unfortunately, you're completely lost now, and you've wandered far enough away that the faint splashing you heard is now completely inaudible. In one direction, there's an enourmous tree. In the other direction, you can barely see the spires, but they're very far, and undoubtedly it'll be a treacherous hike back.

"Neat beetle," I comment. Allira doesn't seem quite as impressed. She wants to head back to the spires, but I persuade her to go check out that massive tree first. "It's huge," I say, "Maybe there's some sort of secret fairy village inside of it." Allira rolls her eyes, but since I've been so good about doing what she wants lately, she decides to give in to my whims today. We head towards the tree.
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:04 am

CaptainRon wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:Nest clicking turns out to have come from a very large, very strange looking beetle that flies away as soon as you go near it.

"Neat beetle," I comment. Allira doesn't seem quite as impressed. She wants to head back to the spires, but I persuade her to go check out that massive tree first. "It's huge," I say, "Maybe there's some sort of secret fairy village inside of it." Allira rolls her eyes, but since I've been so good about doing what she wants lately, she decides to give in to my whims today. We head towards the tree.

As you approach the tree, you begin to hear the whistling again, and your hair begins to move. The tree begins to glow lightly as you approach, and it hums with power.

"Identify yourself," someone hisses in your mind.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me