Chicoon Birthday mini-event Approval Thread

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Chicoon Birthday mini-event Approval Thread

Postby PrincessAlexis » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:27 pm

Buzz Aesthetic wrote:

The event ended on the 2nd, forms for approval needed to be posted before then (whether your chicoon was finished or not) if the form wasn't posted it did not get to enter the approval stage of this mini-event. This was mentioned in the rules of this event, and additionally a reminder was put out in the discord to post the forms.

That's really not fair because the rules said, and I quote:

"> No New designs will be accepted after 6am October 3rd (Pacific Time) (aka you have today, and tomorrow to make your myo!)
> Chicoon approvals will close October 6th at 6am (Pacific Time) Any chicoons not approved by that time will not be approved
> Chicoons from this event will be approved on this thread. After the chicoon is approved, please continue to use the normal archive for future changes to the chicoon."

It did not say that I needed to post on the approval thread before 6am October 3rd, it said NEW designs would not be accepted after that time. My design was done on the 1st, and I posted on this thread before October 6th. So my Chicoon should be approved according to the rules that were explained to me, it never said I had to post here by the second. I politely petition to have my chicoon approved on the basis that I followed the rules as the rules were explained and posted, even if that is not what was meant, that is what was written.

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:35 am

PrincessAlexis wrote:It did not say that I needed to post on the approval thread before 6am October 3rd, it said NEW designs would not be accepted after that time. My design was done on the 1st, and I posted on this thread before October 6th. So my Chicoon should be approved according to the rules that were explained to me, it never said I had to post here by the second. I politely petition to have my chicoon approved on the basis that I followed the rules as the rules were explained and posted, even if that is not what was meant, that is what was written.

> Chicoons from this event will be approved on this thread. After the chicoon is approved, please continue to use the normal archive for future changes to the chicoon.

Designs were submitted to be approved through this thread, that way we can have off-Oekaki entries. we can prevent users from posting a wip oekaki chicoon, then editing it after the allowed date and claiming it was finished earlier (since the chickensmoothie timestamp doesn't update on the oekaki post) As well as keep it neat and tidy for our archivist to be able to add the mass amounts of chicoons that we had expected, to the archive.

I will not be changing my mind on this, I made multiple server-wide notifications in the Discord, and my DMs are always open for questions or concerns. We said we wouldn't accept new designs (to approvals) after October 3rd at 6am Pacific time I'm sorry for your confusion, if you would like to have your chicoon become approved you will need to get a myo token & remove the party horn ^U^ a myo with one uncommon trait wouldn't be hard to find in the community.
bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:58 pm

I am resubmitting my mini-event-myo after it got denied
Username and User ID: nio 144488
Artist of Chicoon (if not Self): myself, nio
What was wrong with the Chicoon?: "there are still no legal tail stripes on this chicoon, the yellow markings and/or pink spots break the "solid colored lines" this chicoon needs at least two stripes."
Link to Chicoon: xxxx
Edits on Chicoon: Party horn [E]
> Official Companion (Whutta) [NR]
> Colored Pupil [NR]
> Horns [Common]
> Tufts [Common]
> Ear edits [Common]
> Pupil edits [Uncommon]
> Double fire color [Uncommon]
> Tail edits [Uncommon]
Rarity of Chicoon: uncommon

finally got around to fixing it sorry ;o;
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:11 pm

Booberry Smoothie wrote:I am resubmitting my mini-event-myo after it got denied
Username and User ID: Booberry Smoothie
Artist of Chicoon (if not Self):* Me
What was wrong with the Chicoon?: No legal stripes (Multi Colored Stripes)
Link to Chicoon: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=4787398
Edits on Chicoon:
[NR] Colored Pupil
[NR] Official Companion (Whutta)
[UC] Sclera Color
[UC] Unmatching eyes/fire
[UC] Heterochromia
[UC] Double fire color
[E] Party Horn
Rarity of Chicoon: Uncommon

approved! looks great

nio wrote:I am resubmitting my mini-event-myo after it got denied
Username and User ID: nio 144488
Artist of Chicoon (if not Self): myself, nio
What was wrong with the Chicoon?: "there are still no legal tail stripes on this chicoon, the yellow markings and/or pink spots break the "solid colored lines" this chicoon needs at least two stripes."
Link to Chicoon: xxxx
Edits on Chicoon: Party horn [E]
> Official Companion (Whutta) [NR]
> Colored Pupil [NR]
> Horns [Common]
> Tufts [Common]
> Ear edits [Common]
> Pupil edits [Uncommon]
> Double fire color [Uncommon]
> Tail edits [Uncommon]
Rarity of Chicoon: uncommon

finally got around to fixing it sorry ;o;