[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby headofvecna » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:45 am

Username (cs + site): headofvecna
Clans: The Rogues of Whisper Falls
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: The Rogues of Whisper Falls
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Adults - Houndjaw (renamed Shetland)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: After leaving Pineclan, Shetland learns about Whisper Falls, and the newer group of cats that live around there. Curious, he finds himself joining up with them after meeting Butler, a warrior of this group of rogues.

At first Shetland is reserved, closed off, and grumpy. Most of the cats are younger, finding himself more experienced and wiser than the rest (at least in his opinion). He's also genuinely upset about having to leave his old clan - any cat would be.

Over time he warms up to the group, becoming a great mentor - he's still slightly snarky but Shetland enjoys the attention and responsibility that comes with teaching young cats. He ends up with a soft spot for kits and apprentices, eventually wanting kits of his own.
┌ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ┐
she/her pronouns. call me vecna!
interests include genshin impact,
pokemon, honkai, and dnd.
tradekalons

©

└ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ┘
headofvecna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby god is a woman » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:46 am

Username (cs + site): god is a woman
          Clans: bractclan
          Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: bractclan
          Which cat/group are you trying out for: group 001 . family - brackenheart ( hoarfrost ) , lilacwish ( darcy ) , and iriskit ( bumble )
          How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?:
          darcy ... ❝ why can't we all just enjoy life ❞
          » leaving spruceclan was hard , but darcy knew that she and hoarfrost had to do what was best for bumble . however , the queen couldn't imagine living somewhere besides the mountains . the rocky terrain under her paws , constant cries of the wind , all of that would hold a special place in her heart .

darcy would be a sweet molly who stays in the nursery, not wanting to leave any of the new queens / mothers alone by themselves. she´ll always have the right things to say and gives the kits play toys made out of cobwebs and moss to let their mothers rest for a bit.

bumble ... ❝ i like rocks ❞
          » bumble doesn´t remember a lot from spruceclan , but he knows that it meant a lot to hoarfrost and darcy. even though he´s excited for new adventures in bractclan , bumble will miss not making memories in his parental´s home clan .

bumble would be a very smart cat who never takes no for an answer . everdeen will always have a soft spot for him , making him one of the most spoiled cats in the clan . basil´s kits will be very jealous of him and always ignore him when he asks to play , which make shim

hoarfrost ... ❝ i've never really fit in ❞
          » hoarfrost is fine with leaving spruceclan , even though they'll miss it greatly , hoarfrost is hoping that in the new clan , they'll finally fit in .

hoarfrost would be the off pudding tunneler , just like lavender is . they'll both form a tight bond , which i reckon will make darcy a little jealous even though its all innocent . hoarfrost will also consider leaving bractclan , but bumble's joy will convince them to stay .
Last edited by god is a woman on Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
god is a woman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:32 pm

Username (cs): nio
    Clans: RyeClan
    Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: RyeClan
    Which cat/group are you trying out for: Beepaw (Beepaw)
    How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Beepaw is grey and white, aka one of the prophecy cats! RyeClan already has two of the prophecy cats, and is waiting for the third to arrive. Morningstar hasn't quite worked it out yet, but the little prophecy cats are arriving one by one, from outside the clan. Penguinpaw and Ashkit are the other two. The three will become very close friends, inseparable, and ride-or-dies!

Beepaw was on the verge of becoming a warrior when she left SpruceClan. She had learned everything she had to learn. She was ready. But on the night before her ceremony, StarClan came to her in a dream. The sign was clear: she must leave the clan. She was needed elsewhere. It was hard, emotional, and Beepaw spent a lot of time regretting leaving. She knew it was important, though, if StarClan came to her and practically begged her to leave.

The other two prophecy cats haven't become aware of their fate yet. Beepaw will be the one to seek them out and round them up. She has an important part in RyeClan's future.
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:15 am

Username (cs + site): broken*
    Clans: celestial beings, scarabclan, yangclan, kato kosmos
    Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: yangclan
    Which cat/group are you trying out for: houndjaw
    How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: in spruceclan, there was no differentiation in the warriors of the clan, but in yangclan, adult cats are separated into hunters and fighters, depending on their unique skillsets and preferred rank. houndjaw would see this opportunity and ask the clan's leader stratusstar if he could join as a hunter, since in spruceclan he primarily went on hunting patrols and feels as though that is where he would be more useful to the new clan. houndjaw would feel relatively at home in yangclan quite quickly, as the majority of the clan's territory is located deep within the mountains. houndjaw's past experience from before he joined spruceclan, back when he was a loner named barker, would come in handy, for he would already know how to traverse the tricky landscape of the mountainsides in a safe manner. yangclan's camp is located in a little valley tucked away in the mountains, and so the only ways in and out of the valley are the dangerous mountain paths that come with a variety of risks. houndjaw's confidence and comfortability living in the clan's somewhat difficult terrain would quickly impress the clan's leader and deputy, and houndjaw would quickly become a regularly selected lead for hunting patrols.
    houndjaw would also become fast friends with a warrior who is close to his age, a very calm and kind tom named whiterose. whiterose was out for his regular post-patrol walk, not really the type to just sit on his paws you see, when he caught the scent of an unfamiliar cat having crossed into yangclan's territory. being the friendly tom he is who tends to view life from a positive manner in most occasions, he would follow the scent until he found houndjaw looking up at the rocky terrain that surrounded the yangclan camp. with a low chuckle, whiterose had introduced himself to the stranger and offered to assist houndjaw get to the camp. the relief on houndjaw's face was evident, and so he had followed whiterose to a different part of the mountain where a well-worn path became clear. houndjaw, not being the type to forget a kindness being done to him, is still pondering how to repay the other tom, but until he figures that out, he finds himself rather enjoying the presence of the other tom and even seeking him out when houndjaw is feeling the particular desire for company.

Username (cs + site): broken*
    Clans: celestial beings, scarabclan, yangclan, kato kosmos
    Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: kato kosmos
    Which cat/group are you trying out for: group 004 - friends - fernpelt & pineshade
    fernpelt immediately feels comfortable and at home in kato kosmos, due to the majority of the cats being very much like her personality-wise. no one gets in her face trying to be overly friendly or ask personal questions. she is expected to share her past in time but only when she feels comfortable and then only the parts she feels at ease with sharing. she finds herself getting into the routine of this new clan rather easily, and even becomes friends with the clan's fixer weaverflight within a few moons; something many of their clanmates are shocked by, as weaverflight tends to keep to herself. fernpelt learns the ins and outs of the kato kosmos territory by accompanying weaverflight on her searches for herbs; fernpelt quickly becomes wary of having to fish in the lake due to stories of the hydra dragging unsuspecting cats down, and completely avoids going near the gates as she spots cerberus attacking someone that wandered too close by accident. her wide eyes snap to weaverflight for an explanation, but she finds the fixer not even bothered, simply shrugging it off and mumbling about how that's just how life down here was; you learn to adapt or you don't make it.

pineshade is going to be a bit uncertain about the new clan at first; he is a generally trusting and friendly cat, which seems to be quite uncommon in kato kosmos, where most cats are very secretive and keep to themselves. but he gives the new clan a chance because fernpelt seems to be fitting in very well here and after everything that they've been through, pineshade doesn't want to leave the older molly or really be on his own. in time, pineshade will find himself being drawn to a young specter (warrior) named mosseyes, who seems different than the other cats of the kosmos. mosseyes is a very shy tom who seems to have a hardened shell around himself to protect himself, but pineshade can see the glint of curiosity that still flickers in the tom's green eyes. pineshade almost takes it upon himself to get young mosseyes to be his true self, despite what any of their clanmates may think about it, and sort of takes the black and white bicolor under his wing, so to speak. mosseyes will be shocked that someone saw something in him that was worth befriending, but would feel very grateful and would start to look up to pineshade like a father-figure or a big brother.
Last edited by broken* on Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:19 am

Username (cs + site): inky
Clans: breeze bear raven jackal
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: breezeclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Fernpelt and Pineshade
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: BreezeClan is at a very delicate period in their history, a time where leadership is undergoing changes. But beneath that, individual struggles happen as always. Young she-cats and toms falling in love need guidance and advice going forward, and Greycloud can only help so much. Fernpelt, though still hurting from her loss of mate, will be open and offer up help at every turn, to whoever needs it. Pineshade will be quiet at first, but he, Shrubwhistle, and Gullfoot will make a good trio of toms. Pineshade wants a family, but is unsure if he wants a mate at all. Shrubwhistle and Gullfoot have insight from both perspectives: mate and mateless. They'll help their friend figure out who he was truly meant to be.
nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
ImageImage
create a clan!!
adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:05 pm

Username (cs + site): bsktcase
Clans: sloughclan and viridian court
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Sloughclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Group 003
Sleetsky (Steelblade)
Squirrelstripe (Juncowing)
After a long journey of attempting to find a new clan for them to call home. Sleetsky and Squirrelstripe stumbled tiredly into marshland. Quickly the two got stuck in the mud and where found by the cats whom call the land home. They helped the siblings out of the mud and them took them to the lake to help clean them up. The two thought it had to be fate for them picking to stay the night. In the morning they listened about stories of the clan. Along with meeting the leader who held herself with grace and pride. It awed them at how close the clan appeared to be. Slowly their one night stay began to grow to a week, then a moon, and then they just became apart of the clan. It was mostly Sleetsky's idea to get a new name as though he knew he could never forget his past; he wanted a to refresh himself. His sister simply followed suit thinking it would help him out too if she picked to change her's as well.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerclaw » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:41 pm

Username (cs + site): bugbelly
    Clans: puddleclan, wheatclan, icicleclan
    Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: wheatclan
    Which cat/group are you trying out for: group 003 ─ squirrelstripe & sleetsky
      Squirrelstripe would thrive in Wheatclan. The friendly warrior would have no trouble making friends, finding herself on the good side of a majority of the senior warriors. She would become closest with Timbergrowl, the two becoming a duo of troublesome pranksters. The warrior still grieves over her sister’s death and the department from her birth clan, but instead of being alone with her thoughts, she preoccupies herself with exploring her new clan’s territory. Squirrelstripe is intrigued by the stories the old warriors tell her, particularly taking interest in the story of ghosts that roam the lands. She’ll be a major thorn in the side of the villain, being one of the first warriors to find their story suspicious; she’ll also be one of the first warriors to join in a resistance against said villain.

Sleetsky, unlike his sister, has a turbulent start in Wheatclan. The young warrior finds it hard to reach out to his new clanmates and spends the majority of his beginning in Wheatclan by himself. Like his sister, he is still grieving over Swansong and the departure from Spruceclan, but unlike his sister he spends most of his time thinking about them.
      Later down the line things do start to get better for him as he finds friendship in Lynxcry and the medicine cat. After befriending Lynxcry and the medicine cat, the young tom starts to come out of his shell more and gain more companions in Wheatclan.

Despite their wildly different start in the clans, the two grow closer then ever. The two are almost joined at the hip, they are almost never seen apart.
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:35 am

Username (cs + site):
Clans:
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to:
Which cat/group are you trying out for: group 1, bracken, lilac, iris
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: iriskit will be very sad that she had to leave the clan. Bracken and lilac will be sad as well be iris will be the one crying she wants to go back. So when the little group find CloverClan iris decides to run back to spruceclan. But after a few moons the little kit decides that CloverClan is not so bad. She will also become friends with oriole and apple who are the same age as her. Once iris has friends she finally releases that she found her real home.

Lilac is quick to join a clan, for a new safe home and protection for her adopted daughter. She instantly feels at home and is quick to become friends with a whole bunch of the cats. She will also decide to have some kits of her own, after iris is a seedling. But other then that she will become a strong faithful warrior

Bracken will be always trying to make a decision but constantly choose the wrong thing. He’s mainly trustworthy, and hopeful. But he can get annoyed pretty easily.

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ SpruceClan Mini-Readopt Results ]

Postby ponz » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:40 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Image©
READOPT QUALIFICATIONS
To participate, you must...
1) have made a post on CAC within the past month.
2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit.
xxx(note: this limit does not include cats from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
4) have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

OTHER NOTES
→ You are allowed to rename any cats from this readopt.
→ You must state which clan the cat or group is going to, even if you only have one clan.
→ Cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have bio family in your clan. In that case, they may be aged up or down to match. Bio sexes must remain the same.
→ You may win either one group or one single cat.
→ Please order your entries from most to least desired!
→ This readopt will last for seven days (February 24th through March 3rd). If any cats remain after one week has passed, the first come first serve adoption method will come into effect.
→ I have one request: please make sure that any cat you adopt remembers their time in SpruceClan!

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 001 -- FAMILY
Brackenheart, 74 moons: longhaired black mackerel tabby tom (afab) with green eyes. | ARTIST: H155
- mate of Lilacwish
- adoptive father of Iriskit and Betonykit (SpruceClan)

Lilacwish, 69 moons: shorthaired solid lilac she-cat with copper eyes. | ARTIST: Frankie (Dup)
- mate of Brackenheart
- bio mother of Iriskit and Betonykit

Iriskit, 2 moons: shorthaired lilac mackerel tabby tom with copper eyes. | ARTIST: Ponz
- bio son of Lilacwish, adopted son of Brackenheart
- bio brother of Betonykit

Won by god is a woman (BractClan)!

GROUP 002 -- FAMILY

Minknose, 28 moons: shorthaired seal point she-cat with blue eyes. | ARTIST: Ariento
- mate of Blackbird
- bio sister of Ottertail (deceased)
- bio mother of Martenkit and Otterkit
*** Minknose is now unable to have more kits!

Blackbird, 24 moons: longhaired black and white bicolor she-cat with yellow eyes. | ARTIST: Chamrosh
- mate of Minknose
- adoptive mother of Martenkit and Otterkit

Martenkit, 1 moon: shorthaired solid black she-cat with green eyes. | ARTIST: Ponz
- bio daughter of Minknose, adopted daughter of Blackbird
- bio daughter of Nimbuspelt (ChaosClan)
- bio sister of Otterkit

Otterkit, 1 moon: shorthaired seal point tom with blue eyes. | ARTIST: Ponz
- bio son of MInknose, adopted son of Blackbird
- bio son of Nimbuspelt (ChaosClan)
- bio brother of Martenkit

Adopted by Kazin (ChaosClan) due to familial relations!

GROUP 003 -- SIBLINGS

(kit ver.) Sleetsky, 20 moons: shorthaired silver black-based mackerel tabby tom with white and green eyes. | ARTIST: Katrione (kit), Ponz (adult)
- bio son of Briarmask and Hailsplash
- bio sibling of Squirrelstripe, Pigeonthroat, Greybriar, Swansong (deceased), and Thunderpaw (deceased)
- half-sibling of Badgerstripe

(kit ver.) Squirrelstripe, 20 moons: shorthaired silver black-based mackerel tabby she-cat with yellow eyes. | ARTIST: Katrione (kit), Ponz (adult)
- bio daughter of Briarmask and Hailsplash
- bio sibling of Sleetsky, Pigeonthroat, Greybriar, Swansong (deceased), and Thunderpaw (deceased)
- half-sibling of Badgerstripe

Won by Bugbelly (WheatClan)!

GROUP 004 -- FRIENDS

Fernpelt, 68 moons: dilute tortoiseshell she-cat with medium white and copper eyes. | ARTIST: H155
- mate of Riverhowl (deceased)
- adoptive mother of Tigerglare (deceased) and Bramblingpath
- close friends with Pineshade

Pineshade, 55 moons: longhaired solid black smoke tom with medium white and blue eyes. | ARTIST: H155
- close friends with Fernpelt
- no known family

Won by Inky (BreezeClan)!

ADULTS

Brambletuft, 76 moons: longhaired chocolate mackerel tabby tom with medium white spotting and pale blue eyes. | ARTIST: H155
- mate of Roselight (deceased)
- bio father of Poppyshade (VagaryClan), Daisystem, and Violetspark

Adopted by LyttleKytten (VagaryClan) due to familial relations!

Houndjaw, 64 moons: longhaired golden shaded black ticked tabby tom with low white and brown eyes. | ARTIST: Inky
- no known family

Won by Broken (YangClan)!

APPRENTICES

Beepaw, 11 moons: longhaired black mackerel tabby she-cat with low white spotting and green eyes. | ARTIST: Chamrosh
- knows 4/4 skills (hunt, swim, climb, battle)
- adopted daughter of Mintfur

Won by nio (RyeClan)!

This concludes the SpruceClan Mini-Readopt! Thank you to everyone for participating.
ponz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Readopts: CreagClan, Conquest Avenue -- ENDS 3/14

Postby inky. » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:28 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCREAGCLAN
      xxGUIDELINES
      ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
      2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained
      from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this adopt.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only have one clan.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have bio family in your clan in which case
      they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ this is not first come first served, you must say what you wish to do with the cats

↠ you can apply for as many cats as you wish, but you can only win one cat / pairing

Code: Select all
      [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
      [b]Clans:[/b]
      [b]Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to:[/b]
      [b]Which cat are you trying out for:[/b]
      [b]How will this cat fit into your Clan?:[/b]

xxADULTS.
      Cairnstar, 50 moons: longhaired black classic tabby tom with scarring and golden eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin

Jakob, 45 moons: longhaired ginger classic tabby persian tom with green eyes and minimal scarring. | ARTIST: Kazin

Tawnyflare, 39 moons: mediumhaired ginger spotted tabby bobtail she-cat with high white and clover green eyes.| ARTIST: Hiss

Mudmask, 45 moons: shorthaired solid chocolate tom with medium white and orange eyes.| ARTIST: Ame

Argyleskip, 76 moons: shorthaired chimera solid grey and black tom with low white, a missing leg, and dark green eyes (he's sterile).| ARTIST: inky

Breamcurl, 47 moons: longhaired ginger spotted tabby van she-cat with orange eyes.| ARTIST: Corrine

Mottleclaw, 53 moons: mediumhaired black ticked tabby nonbinary (afab) cat with low white and yellow eyes.| ARTIST: Ame

Ploverfur, 41 moons: mediumhaired seal point bicolor tom with blue eyes.| ARTIST: Hiss
      --> father to an unnamed kit ; mother: alina (stud) - Mediumhaired black smoke with low white and blue eyes
      Ll BB Xo- DD aa McMc Spsp Ii Ccs WtWs - by Ariento ; app. growth, growth
      THEY MUST GO TOGETHER

Snowden, 65 moons: longhair blue point bobtail tom with medium white spotting and blue eyes.| ARTIST: Kazin
      --> powers
      --> mates with Ingjerd + father of her kits
      THEY MUST GO TOGETHER

Liev, 56 moons: longhair silver shaded ticked tabby tom with light gold eyes.| ARTIST: Hiss
      --> mates with marion
      --> father to solveig and finn
      THEY MUST GO TOGETHER

Marion, 55 moons: longhair grey spotted tabby she-cat with medium white, curled ears, and green eyes.| ARTIST: Katrione
      --> mates with liev
      --> mother to solveig and finn
      THEY MUST GO TOGETHER

Mallowbrook, 37 moons: shorthaired spotted calliby she-cat with medium white and yellow eyes.| ARTIST: Ponz

Aukswipe, 48 moons: longhaired black smoke oriental tom with olive eyes.| ARTIST: Ponz

Harrierstalk, 54 moons: longhaired cinnamon ticked tabby laperm tom with green eyes and various scars.| ARTIST: Rosebud

Ghrian, 35 moons: mediumhaired red siamese point with golden eyes (Ll / aa / XOY / DD / cscs / ww).| ARTIST: Corrine

Amberstreak, 49 moons: shorthair ginger mackerel tabby she-cat with low white and green eyes.| ARTIST: frankiedup
      --> mother to foxpaw, robinpaw, and finchpaw
      THEY MUST GO TOGETHER

Cagairbreeze, 33 moons: shorthair black bengal tabby tom with amber eyes.| ARTIST: lyttlekitten

xxMED CATS.
      Petrelpatch, 43 moons: longhaired grey mackerel tabby she-cat with high white and blue eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin

xxAPPRENTICES.

Tussockpaw, 11 moons: shorthaired calico oriental she-cat with medium white and green eyes. | ARTIST: Mochi (kaebedo) ; growth in progress

Gealagpaw, 8 moons: longhaired spotted tabby tom with low white and yellow eyes. | ARTIST: faerie;

Foxpaw, 7 moons: shorthair ginger ticked tabby she-cat with low white and green eyes. | ARTIST: hiss ; growth

Robinpaw, 7 moons: longhaired ginger classic tabby she-cat with medium white. | ARTIST: deimos ; growth

Finchpaw, 7 moons: shorthaired ginger mackerel tabby with medium white and green eyes. | ARTIST: inky ; growth

Solveig, 7 moons: longhaired grey spotted tabby she-cat with high white and pale yellow eyes. | ARTIST: inky ; growth

Finn, 7 moons: longhaired grey spotted tabby with high white and green eyes. | ARTIST: inky ; growth

xxPREGNANT CATS + QUEENS.

Ingjerd, 58 moons: shorthair grey mackerel calliby with high white and blue eyes. | ARTIST: deimos
      --> mates with snowden
      --> due in one moon
      THEY MUST GO TOGETHER

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCONQUEST AVENUE
      xxGUIDELINES
      ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
      2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained
      from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)

↠ you are NOT allowed to rename cats from this adopt.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only have one clan.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have bio family in your clan in which case
      they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ this is not first come first served, you must say what you wish to do with the cats

↠ you can apply for as many cats as you wish, but you can only win up to 2; please order the cats you want most

Code: Select all
      [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
      [b]Clans:[/b]
      [b]Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to:[/b]
      [b]Which cat are you trying out for:[/b]
      [b]How will this cat fit into your Clan?:[/b]

xxADULTS.

Conquest, 40 moons: Longhair ginger and white mackerel tabby tom with golden eyes. | ARTIST: inky

Hare's Tail, 49 moons: Longhaired dark ginger mackerel tabby bicolor tom with green eyes. | ARTIST: inky

Mickie, 29 moons: shorthaired black calico she-cat with low white spotting and amber eyes. | ARTIST: inky

Tigger, 29 moons: shorthaired solid white tom with amber eyes. | ARTIST: deimos

Sweetnose, 25 moons: Mediumhaired ginger mackerel tabby she-cat with green eyes. | ARTIST: inky

Sugar, 17 moons: shorthair black and white bicolor she-cat with over half white and amber eyes. | ARTIST: inky

xxAPPRENTICES.

Copper, 15 moons: shorthair black mackerel tabby tom with brown eyes. | ARTIST: inky

inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me