~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

Postby yugureyoake » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:06 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:All of a sudden, the bells stop. You hear nothing but another howling of the wolf, and the harsh winter wind crunching through the branches.

Disappointed but still persevering, I continue my search, this time heading towards another area of the forest.
yugureyoake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:49 am

yugureyoake wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:All of a sudden, the bells stop. You hear nothing but another howling of the wolf, and the harsh winter wind crunching through the branches.

Disappointed but still persevering, I continue my search, this time heading towards another area of the forest.

After walking for another ten minutes, the bells resume, closer and more insistent. However, there's a strange smell, of burning meat wafting from another direction.

CaptainRon wrote:It seems like the roof would be the safer option, and I don't want to upset Allira by hurting myself, so I land on the roof.

Allira flits up to join you. There's a hole in the roof near you, but there's no ladder down, and you don't know how solid the floor is.
Image Image

wheeee images i love images
my own pixel art shop ;>
dragoncave | fr lair | th | artfight

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:19 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
CaptainRon wrote:It seems like the roof would be the safer option, and I don't want to upset Allira by hurting myself, so I land on the roof.

Allira flits up to join you. There's a hole in the roof near you, but there's no ladder down, and you don't know how solid the floor is.

I investigae the hole, how big is it? I wonder if my items are one use only or if I could use the glider again to go down the hole?
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:20 am

CaptainRon wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:

I investigae the hole, how big is it? I wonder if my items are one use only or if I could use the glider again to go down the hole?

The glider is too big to fit in the hole. The floor looks to be around seven feet away.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yugureyoake » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:21 am

Despite hearing the sound of the bells once more, I decide to inspect the smell. This time I keep quiet as I travel towards the perceived location.
yugureyoake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:28 am

yugureyoake wrote:Despite hearing the sound of the bells once more, I decide to inspect the smell. This time I keep quiet as I travel towards the perceived location.

A sparkle catches your eye. The burning smell gets stronger.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:37 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
CaptainRon wrote:I investigae the hole, how big is it? I wonder if my items are one use only or if I could use the glider again to go down the hole?

The glider is too big to fit in the hole. The floor looks to be around seven feet away.

I think I can drop that far without hurting myself too much, I jump down the hole.
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:56 am

CaptainRon wrote:I think I can drop that far without hurting myself too much, I jump down the hole.

The floor creaks, but hold. dust rains from the roof. There's a stairwell, and a strange-looking shrine.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:59 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
CaptainRon wrote:I think I can drop that far without hurting myself too much, I jump down the hole.

The floor creaks, but hold. dust rains from the roof. There's a stairwell, and a strange-looking shrine.

Allira flits straight to the shrine, I follow, carefully investigating the floor with each step that I take.
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:04 pm

CaptainRon wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:

Allira flits straight to the shrine, I follow, carefully investigating the floor with each step that I take.

There's a rather shiny-looking purple book on the shrine, a sign hangs above it. "TAKING THE BOOK WILL END THE ADVENTURE"

downstairs, you hear water trickling.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups