[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Postby deimido » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:12 am

blood-moon wrote:Username (cs + site): blood-moon (moon)
Clans: CloverClan, palmtreeclan
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: CloverClan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Darkspots
Codeword: 9
(If by adopting darkspots I can’t enter for the family ignore this park)

accepted! and darkspots will have to be added into cloverclan before the deadline of the writing comp groups.

LooneyLani wrote:Username (cs + site): LooneyLani
Clans: Misted, Moonclan, Everglade
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: Kingdom of the Everglade
Which cat would you like to adopt: Deerleg (quiet lake "eirik")
Codeword: 7

accepted!
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ShiningClan readopt ]

Postby deimido » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:16 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSHININGCLAN !!
      xxGUIDELINES
      ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
      1) have made a post on CAC within the past month.
      2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained
      from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
      3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
      4) have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this adopt.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only have one clan.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have bio family in your clan in which case
      they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ you may try out for multiple groups, but can only win one.

↠ those who won cats from the first run of form tryouts are not allowed to apply for another group.

↠ the competition will last for seven days (feb 11th to feb 17th), if there are any remaining groups by
      then, another competition will be hosted.
      Code: Select all
      [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
      [b]Clans:[/b]
      [b]Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to:[/b]
      [b]Which group are you trying out for:[/b]
      [b]How will this group fit into your Clan?:[/b]

if you'd like to see the winning forms from the first run of tryouts - links to the winning entries are found here!
      ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xxGROUP 001. - LARGE FAMILY
      Thornstrike, 67 moons: shorthaired black classic tabby tom with low white, and green eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - genotype: (LL / BB / XoY / Dd / Aa / mcmc / Wsw)
      - other information: Maplecloud's mate.
      bio father of Ashbreeze, Emberthorn, Ivyflash, Rowanwhisker, Peachblaze, Seedfrost, and Cypresspaw.

Maplecloud, 57 moons: shorthaired tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - genotype: (LL / BB / XOXo / Dd / aa / Mcmc / ww)
      - other information: Thornstrike's mate.
      bio half-sister of Dunewhisker - they share Pikewhisker of ShiningClan as a father.
      bio mother of Ashbreeze, Emberthorn, Ivyflash, Rowanwhisker, Peachblaze, Seedfrost, and Cypresspaw.

Dunewhisker, 32 moons: shorthaired ginger mackerel tabby tom with low white and amber eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - genotype: (LL / BB / XOY / DD / Aa / McMc / ww)
      - other information: bio half-brother of Maplecloud.

Ivyflash, 27 moons: shorthaired tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - genotype: (LL / BB / XOXo / DD / aa / Mcmc / ww)
      - other information: bio daughter of Thornstrike and Maplecloud.
      bio sibling of Ashbreeze, Emberthorn, Rowanwhisker, Peachblaze, Seedfrost, and Cypresspaw.

Rowanwhisker, 27 moons: shorthaired tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow-green eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - genotype: (LL / BB / XOXo / Dd / aa / Mcmc / ww)
      bio sibling of Ashbreeze, Emberthorn, Ivyflash, Peachblaze, Seedfrost, and Cypresspaw.

Peachblaze, 27 moons: shorthaired tortoiseshell she-cat with copper eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - genotype: (LL / BB / XOXo / DD / aa / Mcmc / ww)
      bio sibling of Ashbreeze, Emberthorn, Ivyflash, Rowanwhisker, Seedfrost, and Cypresspaw.

Seedfrost, 27 moons: shorthaired black mackerel tabby tom with under half white and blue eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - genotype: (LL / BB / XoY / DD / Aa / Mcmc / Wsw)
      - other information: bio son of Thornstrike and Maplecloud.
      bio sibling of Ashbreeze, Emberthorn, Ivyflash, Rowanwhisker, Peachblaze, and Cypresspaw.

(kit ver.) Cypresspaw, 9 moons: shorthaired black classic tabby she-cat with low white and yellow eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - genotype: (LL / BB / XoXo / DD / Aa / mcmc / Wsw)
      bio sibling of Ashbreeze, Emberthorn, Ivyflash, Rowanwhisker, Peachblaze, and Seedfrost.
      - knows 1/4 skills: hunting.

Kazin would like Thornstrike and Maplecloud to remain mates.

-- won by bmkmb !
      xxGROUP 002. - LARGE FAMILY
      Appleclaw, 57 moons: shorthaired black mackerel tabby tom with green eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - genotype: (Ll / BB / XoY / DD / Aa / Mcmc / ww)
      - other information: bio father of Hailstep, Owltalon, Lightningpaw, Thunderpaw, Stormpaw, Blizzardpaw, and Icepaw.

Hailstep, 35 moons: shorthaired dominant white tom with green eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - genotype: (Ll / BB / XoY / DD / aa / McMc / Wdw)
      - other information: bio son of Hailstep and Snowflower of ShiningClan.
      bio sibling of Owltalon, Lightningpaw, Thunderpaw, Stormpaw, Blizzardpaw, and Icepaw.

(kit ver.) Lightningpaw, 12 moons: shorthaired black and white tom with green eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - genotype: (Ll / BB / XoY / DD / aa / McMc / Wsw)
      bio sibling of Hailstep, Owltalon, Thunderpaw, Stormecho, Blizzardsong, and Icepaw.
      - knows 2/4 skills: hunting, stealth.

(kit ver.) Thunderpaw, 12 moons: longhaired black and white tom with yellow-green eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - genotype: (ll / BB / XoY / DD / aa / McMc / Wsw)
      bio sibling of Hailstep, Owltalon, Lightningpaw, Stormecho, Blizzardsong, and Icepaw.
      - knows 3/4 skills: hunting, stealth, swimming.

(kit ver.) Stormecho, 12 moons: longhaired black and white she-cat with blue eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - genotype: (ll / BB / XoXo / DD / aa / Mcmc / Wsw)
      - other information: bio daughter of Hailstep and Snowflower of ShiningClan.
      bio sibling of Hailstep, Owltalon, Lightningpaw, Thunderpaw, Blizzardsong, and Icepaw.

(kit ver.) Blizzardsong, 12 moons: longhaired dominant white she-cat with yellow/green heterochromia. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - genotype; (ll / BB / XoXo / DD / Aa / Mcmc / WdWs)
      - other information: bio daughter of Hailstep and Snowflower of ShiningClan.
      bio sibling of Hailstep, Owltalon, Lightningpaw, Thunderpaw, Stormecho, and Icepaw.

(kit ver.) Icepaw, 12 moons: shorthaired dominant white tom with blue/amber heterochromia. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - genotype: (Ll / BB / XoY / DD / aa / Mcmc / Wdw)
      bio sibling of Hailstep, Owltalon, Lightningpaw, Thunderpaw, Stormecho, and Blizzardsong.

Kazin would like for Stormecho to have their name changed.

-- won by Bugbelly !
      xxGROUP 003. - FAMILY
      Sandcloud, 48 moons: longhaired flame point she-cat with blue eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - genotype: (ll / BB / XOXO / Dd / Aa / McMc / cscs / ww)
      - other information: formerly of RoseClan
      mother of Turtlepaw and Newtstream.

(kit ver.) Turtlepaw, 13 moons: longhaired tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow-green eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - genotype: (ll / BB / XOXo / DD / aa / McMc / Ccs / ww)
      - other information: daughter of Sandcloud and an unknown father; Newtstream's littermate.

(kit ver.) Newtstream, 13 moons: shorthaired tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - genotype: (Ll / BB / XOXo / Dd / aa / McMc / Ccs / ww)
      - other information: daughter of Sandcloud and an unknown father; Turtlepaw's littermate.
      xxADULTS.
      Deerleg, 56 moons: mediumhaired black spotted tabby tom with mid white, and green eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - genotype: (Ll / BB / XoY / DD / AA / Mcmc / SpSp / Wsw)
      - other information: formerly of HollowClan

-- taken by LooneyLani

Hollyfoot, 48 moons: shorthaired blue classic lynx point she-cat with blue eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - genotype: (LL / BB / XoXo / dd / AA / mcmc / cscs / ww)
      - other information: formerly of GraveClan
      daughter of Silversky; littermate of Thymetail - both from ShiningClan

-- taken by inky.

Brightflame, 28 moons: longhaired flame lynx point with blue eyes. | ARTIST: H155
      - genotype: (ll / BB / XOY / DD / Aa / McMc / cscs / ww)

-- taken by DaniCalifornia

Dustgaze, 24 moons: shorthaired dilute tortoiseshell she-cat with low white and green eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - genotype: (LL / BB / XOXo / dd / aa / McMc / Wsw)
      - other information: daughter of Turtlefang of ShiningClan, and Argentfang of BearClan - owned by Kazin and inky., respectively.

-- taken by lyttlekytten

Sunspeckle, 17 moons: shorthaired ginger ticked tabby she-cat with light amber eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - genotype: (LL / BB / XOXO / DD / Aa / McMc / TaTa / ww)

-- taken by bsktcase
      xxPREGNANT CATS.
      (pregnant ver.) Flowerpetal, 25 moons: shorthaired dilute tortoiseshell point she-cat with blue eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - genotype: (LL / BB / XOXo / dd / aa / McMc / cscs / ww)
      - due in: 1 moon! father of her litter is unknown.

-- taken by NightWolf950
      xxELDERS.
      Darkspots, 103 moons: mediumhaired black spotted tabby tom with yellow eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - genotype: (Ll / Bb / XoY / DD / AA / McMc / SpSp / ww)

-- taken by blood-moon
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ShiningClan readopt ]

Postby deimido » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:02 am

xxGUIDELINES
      2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only have one clan.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have bio family in your clan in which case

↠ those who won cats from the second run of form tryouts are not allowed to apply for this group.

↠ the competition will last for seven days (feb 17th to feb 23rd), if there are any remaining groups by
      then, another competition will be hosted.
      [b]Name of the Clan your group is going to:[/b]
      [b]How will this group fit into your Clan?:[/b]

if you'd like to see the winning forms from the second run of tryouts - links to the winning entries are found here!
      xxGROUP 003. - FAMILY
      Sandcloud, 48 moons: longhaired flame point she-cat with blue eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin

(kit ver.) Turtlepaw, 13 moons: longhaired tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow-green eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - other information: daughter of Sandcloud and an unknown father; Newtstream's littermate.

(kit ver.) Newtstream, 13 moons: shorthaired tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes. | ARTIST: Kazin
      - other information: daughter of Sandcloud and an unknown father; Turtlepaw's littermate.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby glitter » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:10 am

Username (cs + site): glitter
Clans: monsoon clan
Name of the Clan your group is going to: monsoon clan
How will this group fit into your Clan?:

I'm in the middle of an arc where the clan gets corrupted and turns into a cult cause they find a washed up shrek plushie and it would be nice to have an older apprentice/younger warrior duo figure out who the bad apple orchestrating everything is. I don't have any kits that will be apprentices that are old enough to take the wheel any time soon so this would definitely help plot wise.

I'm thinking the mother would be one of many older cats who blindly believes in anything and everything that comes out of a medicine cat's mouth so she would be fully into the shrek worship (much to her children's disappointment) at least until the truth is revealed.

Also since at the very least my two medicine cats will be forced to step down cause my clan is strict???like that, im probably gonna make the apprentice the next medicine cat which will start a whole new thing since they'll be so young but trying to keep the clan functioning.

And because of the whole siblings have to have names that match tradition in my clan, i'm gonna change their names (in the plot) to Newleaf and Newstream or something around those lines after the cult vibes are gone. The prefix new will be like a whole special thing cause they helped solve the clan's problems and what not.
Last edited by glitter on Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
[𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫]
════════════
(¯`· she/her
..`·. x est ·´¯)
entp 5w4 .·´
════════════
.Image
Image Image

════════════════════════
old user is royale | pms welcome.
uni student majoring in stats and
ecology/evolution [ ♡ ] trade me!
Image Image
░░ ░░░░░
collections
dwrf hamsters
owls,‎ squid, bats
pps bws, '19 fae,
‎'11 faire, bettas !
my sig shop
════════════

glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:43 am

Username (cs + site): blood-moon (moon)
Clans: CloverClan, palmtreeclan
Name of the Clan your group is going to: CloverClan
How will this group fit into your Clan?: sand will bring her two daughters to the clan right before cookie starts murdering cats. Being totally shocked she will deeply consider leaving again, but decides she cant leave without turtle and newt. So once cookie is exiled they will happily hunt and help the clan with no fear. Turtle who wants to be friends with everyone will become friends with cookie’s evil little sidekick bristlepaw and pull him out of it before it’s to late. And newt who really don’t care about cookie’s murder spree, and honestly agrees with him. The three cats first think of themselves as outcasts, so do all they can to prove that even though they came from another clan they are as loyal as any cat. Of course CloverClan doesn’t care about how loyal the cat is, as long as they are loyal they are good, but still they try to prove themselves over and over again.
Last edited by blood-moon on Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby headofvecna » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:42 pm

Username (cs + site): headofvecna
Clans: The Rogues of Whisper Falls
Name of the Clan your group is going to: The Rogues of Whisper Falls
How will this group fit into your Clan?:
Sandcloud will be renamed Sandy. Turtlepaw will be renamed Turtle. Newtstream will be renamed Newt.

After the disbandment of their former clan, Sandy felt the calling of Lathander, The Rogues of Whisper Falls' god of birth and renewal. Seeing this as a sign, she follows the god's advice and joins up with the newly formed group surrounding Whisper Falls.

Sandy is a generally good-natured cat with a motherly instinct. She's fairly protective and doesn't like rule breakers. She finds herself becoming a warrior with good leadership skills, using stubbornness to the group's advantage - keeping them out of danger.

Turtle joins as an apprentice, having not completed her training yet. She definitely has her mother's stubborn attitude, but not her rule-abiding nature. This leads to clashes, mainly between her and her mother. Turtle finds herself slightly jealous of her sister Newt's warrior rank, but would never tell that to another soul. Her moody nature is more of an act for attention then her actual self - Turtle is loyal, a talented swimmer (useful near Whisper Falls), and longs for deeper connections with others.

Newt is Turtle's littermate. She's calm and collected, way more than her mother and sister. Newt is a go with the flow type girl and she's very good at letting go at things that stress her out, but she can also find herself unaware of other's problems. She's reserved but not shy. Newt has a nack for hunting, and enjoys going out for trips by herself. Newt has less of an obvious influence in the group, but her mother regularly checks in on her and somewhat admires her cool head (which allows her to give logical advice to help the group).
┌ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ┐
she/her pronouns. call me vecna!
interests include genshin impact,
pokemon, honkai, and dnd.
tradekalons

©

└ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ┘
headofvecna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:59 am

ending the writing comp for group 003 of ShiningClan at 12:00PM MST today, forms sent after that time will be disqualified.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ShiningClan readopt ]

Postby deimido » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:58 pm

xxGUIDELINES

xxGROUP 003. - FAMILY

-- won by headofvecna!

the final shiningclan cats were won by headofvecna, which concludes shiningclan's readopt! thanks to everyone for participating.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ SpruceClan Mini-Readopt ]

Postby ponz » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:13 pm

Image©
SpruceClan is a pacifist clan that lives atop the peaks of a small mountain range. Unfortunately, despite their no-conflict nature, they've had their fair share of tough times recently, and a number of cats have decided that they need to leave in order to have a fresh start. If you're interested in learning more about a specific group or cat, or if you're curious to know the details on why they're leaving, please feel free to reach out to me via DM or PM!

READOPT QUALIFICATIONS
To participate, you must...
2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit.
xxx(note: this limit does not include cats from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)

OTHER NOTES
→ You are allowed to rename any cats from this readopt.
→ You must state which clan the cat or group is going to, even if you only have one clan.
→ Cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have bio family in your clan. In that case, they may be aged up or down to match. Bio sexes must remain the same.
→ You may win either one group or one single cat.
→ Please order your entries from most to least desired!
→ This readopt will last for seven days (February 24th through March 3rd). If any cats remain after one week has passed, the first come first serve adoption method will come into effect.
→ I have one request: please make sure that any cat you adopt remembers their time in SpruceClan!

[b]Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to:[/b]
    [b]Which cat/group are you trying out for:[/b] Name (rename goes in parentheses)
    [b]How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?:[/b]

GROUP 001 -- FAMILY
Brackenheart, 74 moons: longhaired black mackerel tabby tom (afab) with green eyes. | ARTIST: H155
- mate of Lilacwish
- adoptive father of Iriskit and Betonykit (SpruceClan)

Lilacwish, 69 moons: shorthaired solid lilac she-cat with copper eyes. | ARTIST: Frankie (Dup)
- mate of Brackenheart
- bio mother of Iriskit and Betonykit

Iriskit, 2 moons: shorthaired lilac mackerel tabby tom with copper eyes. | ARTIST: Ponz
- bio son of Lilacwish, adopted son of Brackenheart
- bio brother of Betonykit

GROUP 002 -- FAMILY

Minknose, 28 moons: shorthaired seal point she-cat with blue eyes. | ARTIST: Ariento
- mate of Blackbird
- bio sister of Ottertail (deceased)
- bio mother of Martenkit and Otterkit
*** Minknose is now unable to have more kits!

Blackbird, 24 moons: longhaired black and white bicolor she-cat with yellow eyes. | ARTIST: Chamrosh
- mate of Minknose
- adoptive mother of Martenkit and Otterkit

Martenkit, 1 moon: shorthaired solid black she-cat with green eyes. | ARTIST: Ponz
- bio daughter of Minknose, adopted daughter of Blackbird
- bio daughter of Nimbuspelt (ChaosClan)
- bio sister of Otterkit

Otterkit, 1 moon: shorthaired seal point tom with blue eyes. | ARTIST: Ponz
- bio son of MInknose, adopted son of Blackbird
- bio son of Nimbuspelt (ChaosClan)
- bio brother of Martenkit

Adopted by Kazin (ChaosClan) due to familial relations!

GROUP 003 -- SIBLINGS

(kit ver.) Sleetsky, 20 moons: shorthaired silver black-based mackerel tabby tom with white and green eyes. | ARTIST: Katrione (kit), Ponz (adult)
- bio son of Briarmask and Hailsplash
- bio sibling of Squirrelstripe, Pigeonthroat, Greybriar, Swansong (deceased), and Thunderpaw (deceased)
- half-sibling of Badgerstripe

(kit ver.) Squirrelstripe, 20 moons: shorthaired silver black-based mackerel tabby she-cat with yellow eyes. | ARTIST: Katrione (kit), Ponz (adult)
- bio daughter of Briarmask and Hailsplash
- bio sibling of Sleetsky, Pigeonthroat, Greybriar, Swansong (deceased), and Thunderpaw (deceased)
- half-sibling of Badgerstripe

GROUP 004 -- FRIENDS

Fernpelt, 68 moons: dilute tortoiseshell she-cat with medium white and copper eyes. | ARTIST: H155
- mate of Riverhowl (deceased)
- adoptive mother of Tigerglare (deceased) and Bramblingpath
- close friends with Pineshade

Pineshade, 55 moons: longhaired solid black smoke tom with medium white and blue eyes. | ARTIST: H155
- close friends with Fernpelt
- no known family

ADULTS

Brambletuft, 76 moons: longhaired chocolate mackerel tabby tom with medium white spotting and pale blue eyes. | ARTIST: H155
- mate of Roselight (deceased)
- bio father of Poppyshade (VagaryClan), Daisystem, and Violetspark

Adopted by LyttleKytten (VagaryClan) due to familial relations!

Houndjaw, 64 moons: longhaired golden shaded black ticked tabby tom with low white and brown eyes. | ARTIST: Inky
- no known family

APPRENTICES

Beepaw, 11 moons: longhaired black mackerel tabby she-cat with low white spotting and green eyes. | ARTIST: Chamrosh
- knows 4/4 skills (hunt, swim, climb, battle)
- adopted daughter of Mintfur

ponz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LooneyLani » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:19 pm

Username (cs + site): LooneyLani
Clans: Moonclan, Misted Waters & Everglade
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Everglade Kingdom
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Beepaw (Little Wasp “asny”)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Beepaw will stumble her way through the ruins surrounding Everglade's territory, lost in more ways than just where to put her paws. She will first realise the presence of the large tom, Eirik, trailing beside her some foxlengths away, and rather than a feeling of dread at the notice of the stranger, Beepaw feels almost reassured by the presence of another. The two will slowly delve into a small game of cat & mouse, with Eirik veering off in certain directions leaving Beepaw to mimic his steps. The large tom will eventually race ahead with an amused chuckle towards the younger she-cat, Beepaw's competitiveness of her apprentice days urging her to give chase without much of a second choice. Eventually she would come to realise she'd been lead back to the kingdom's main camp, where the young feline is greeted by the sight of Thyri resting atop one of the larger stones. Despite the Queen being physically less intimidating than her quiet companion, Beepaw felt herself almost shrinking unconsciously in the view of the elegant she-cat. The young feline will be offered a place within the kingdom and a space within the camp where she is able to keep to herself. Her age and previous training within Spruceclan allows her to undertake the Kingdom's assessment, where she finds herself in a duel with the earlier tom, learning his name suits him rather well; "Quiet Lake".

Beepaw's passing of her assessment, something she still remains unsure of if she truly won due to her own skills, secures her a place within the Kingdom, and a changing of her name. Thyri allows her to choose her own 'outside' name, while gifting her the clan name of "Asny". The young she-cat's name is later changed to "Little Wasp", hoping to keep the memories of her previous name still intact, something that doesn't seem to bother her new Queen in the slightest. While Little Wasp had set out on a journey in search of peace and a life without battle, she instead found her paws stumbling into the center of Everglade Kingdom, where she found a different kind of peace and a group of cats with whom she felt she could be anything with. The Kingdom comes with its own troubles and hardships of life out on the everglades, yet despite it all Little Wasp finds herself unable to turn and leave, a sense of calm & belonging settling deep into her bones.
Last edited by LooneyLani on Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me