Lambicorns // Festival Dreams • Dreamcatcher's Tent

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Lambicorns // Festival Dreams • Dreamcatcher's Tent

Postby EchoIre » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:40 pm

You wake up after a vivid dream, and find what you wanted under your pillow!

- lil667 (+Standard MYO)

You're pretty sure you didn't have a dream, but you found some gems under your pillow. Better tell Will'o?

- bakuraas. (+15 gems)

You wake up feeling like you barely slept, and find your dreamcatcher broken. Better get a new one from Will'o...

- Makoto Kino
    - !~Satsuki~!

You may now post for today! Today's prompt is special! There is only a 20 word requirement, and every completed form will receive a 25% boost to their roll! Sand Me a Man has also been restocked, and at a higher quantity than before (;
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:47 pm

Make my dreams come true!
    Username: !~Satsuki~!
    Signed-up Lambie: Iroha
    Prompt:
    How did you (not your lambie) like the festival? Did you have a favorite stall or game? Do you have any suggestions for the next event?

I highly enjoyed the festival! There were so many interesting stalls to visit and games to play! I don't think I could pick a favorite from all of the things at all :0 though I really liked developing Iroha here in the Dreamcatcher's tent! I'd have no clue what to suggest for the next event but I hope whatever others suggest or what you guys plan out is just as amazing as this was <3
    Dream: Sand me a man
Last edited by .✰Mewo✰. on Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:49 pm

Username: Griff
    Signed-up Lambie: Sunfire
    Prompt: Its been a lit of fun! I enjoyed developing my lambie and seeing all the newly created designs! The team events were my fave event for that reason!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:50 pm

Username: Deercan
    Signed-up Lambie: Raymond
    Prompt: I loved the event! Although I wasn't super active during it, the games and prompts I did do were really fun! My favourite stall would have to be this one, it was cool reading everyone's prompt answers and I enjoyed answering some prompts too, it was a nice way to develop my lambies more. I don't have any suggestions for next event right now, but if I think of any I'll be sure to share them. Thank you to all the staff for running this amazing event! 💚
deer/rainer
it/he/her • ΘΔ
kitty cat dance!
michealalmond
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilpupin » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:13 pm

Username:
    Signed-up Lambie: {name here}
    Prompt: I loved so much about this festival! I liked the games a ton, and I loved the dream and nightmare lands too, Grimm was so sweet, I love him. I also love how the dreamcatcher tent was really just development in disguise. I can't wait to see what will be in the shop when the event ends! I also of course loved the discord server through all of this, it was a lot of fun XD
    Dream: Call me crazy, but... fancy tie
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:16 pm

Announcement!

Pastel Tickets are now available at the Dreamcatcher's Tent! You may edit your form to change your wish if you so choose c:
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Paine » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:19 pm

Username: Makoto Kino
    Signed-up Lambie: Novaria
    Prompt: This event was a ton of fun! :D I've... honestly I can't say I've gotten this engaged in an adoptables event... ever? Maybe CS' holiday stuff, but certainly nothing user run like this. The prompt events- this and the team events especially- were my favorite, it got me writing like I haven't in ages, and it's been so fun getting to interact with everyone and see the memes & fun that has spawned from it!

Team Prompts were 100% my favorite- it was so fun thinking about just trying to write up a scavenger hunt, and then actual plot and lore crept in! :D It was so much fun to really actually sit and think about how my Lambie would react to all of it, and then it spiraled into wanting them to have more interactions and figure out things about their past... I can honestly say I wouldn't have my whole fun connected lambie clan, and indeed, the whole setting I'm building for them, without this event, so I really appreciate that!

The races & Tug O War were excellent ideas, might I add- very nice way to make sure everyone can get a few gems, I really can't express my appreciation of (as Newmaker said, inspiring this edit xD) ways to ensure everyone can get a little something, even if things get in the way.

As for suggestions... while this was a load of fun, I'd say maybe less events? I noticed a few didn't get as much engagement as probably would have been liked, and it felt like there was just a bit too much to choose from. I appreciate the amount of things that were writing or art optional- that was an excellent way to handle things. I could also understand wanting art/writing exclusives, but it seemed to have just been... a whole lot ^^; So- fewer events overall; perhaps a few folded in together and run on more short term- cycle out games like Hook A Duck and Plushie Splash instead of them being separate things?
    Dream: ngl as much as I want to say Sand Me a Man, I'm pretty sure that's going to be overly popular, soooo... Fancy Tie!

Thanks so much for running this, it was a lot of fun! :D
Last edited by Dr. Paine on Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Petscop » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:20 pm

Username: Newmaker
    Signed-up Lambie: Alastor
    Prompt: The event has been wonderful!! I sort of stopped being able to actively participate half-way through, but I don't feel like I'm missing out because of it. There's tons of ways to earn gems passively, and I really appreciate that! The theme has been really fun, I love the dream and nightmare stuff! This booth by far was my favorite, I love prompt stuff, but I also enjoyed all of them! Had a blast with the last plushie splash game! I'm hoping for some more fun development stuff in the next event ! :D
    Dream: Sand me a man !!
I am inactive. Don't send trades, don't expect hasty replies.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:38 am

Username: bakuraas.
    Signed-up Lambie: Iso
    Prompt:
    I had SO much fun, I didn't really know what to expect when I joined the event, but dear me I loved it. Even if I didn't spend all my time at every single booth, I do wanna give a shout out to all the booth runners for their hard work! But an especially big thank you to you, Echo- as you headed both of the booths I spent the most time in! [ though Gremlin also deserves the love for the bog of nightmares <3] I will say sometimes when I felt unmotivated, I still wanted to do SOMETHING for both the Dreamcatcher booth and Dreamland. I had a lot of fun giving Iso character and giving him lore that I otherwise wouldn't have even thought of giving him.

Here's some things I liked that I REALLY want to carry on with next event and the events afterwards;
    1.) The Event MYOs! A lot of places use a mascot or a bland character as an NPC for nonowners to use, but I really love it more when you guys give them an myo! It lets them really be a part of the community and lets them actually develop a personality for a character they own! And also, people who already own lambies can have an event myo, as a treat :3

2.) PASSIVE GEMS; I enjoyed that IMMENSELY, especially in a way where people can get gems and still have a decent amount while only doing what THEY want to do instead of feeling forced to do everything in the festival!

One thing I'd like to suggest;
    More Crafty styled booths! NOT meaning more color-in booths [those are nice but one per event is enough for how much work it is], but meaning artistic things we can do! When I saw the crafts booth I visualized some exclusive event bases or something along that line without the promise of gems or any reward- just for fun!

Dream: Sand ME a Man, why don't you? [joking sjdkjsd]

"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •boo• » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:54 am

Username: NightMareRose
    Signed-up Lambie: Cookie
    Prompt: [48 words]
    I've really enjoyed it! I love all the games and the teddy bear color-in. Y'all did such a great job! It feels like it flew by! It was so fun to develop and write about my lambie! I loved drawing other peoples' lambies too, it was great practice!
Hi I'm Alois!
He/it | Scorpio | AroAce?
Depressed | Anxiety | Sleepy

Kalons | Shamkhyis | Nagalines
Lambicorns | Smoothie Chickens

Check out the CS Discord Server! Avatar ♡
•boo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery