Journey to Trinity Tree-- Summer Event Adventure CLOSED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Journey to Trinity Tree-- Summer Event Adventure OPEN

Postby minifun990 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:15 am

Username: minifun990
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt:Melli
Link to their pride or group:Mystic Isles
Prompt Choice: B
Prompt: The fresh dirt brings up a problem that Melli had only thought about in passing before. How structurally sound were these tunnels. Was this just a shower of dust, equivalent to a bit of bark falling off a tree. Or was this something worse, a sign that this tunnel could collapse, trapping Melli within. Maybe, Melli thought with more than a little concern, it showed that maybe the goddess wasn't quite taking as much care for the tunnels, and by extension the felines within it as she should've been. Maybe, this was just going to be the first of many tunnels to collapse. The weight of unimaginable earth above her never seemed so heavy as it did in this moment.

This simple pile of dirt could be the sign of something far worse. That at any moment every single one of these tunnels could collapse. Melli didn't particularly feel having an impromptu burial today. So she called over a couple of guardians, explaining the problem but without her pessimistic musings. One of the two suggested moles and Melli nodded thoughtfully. It was possible, but even a mole could bring down a tunnel if it was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

“Its not my place to tell you guys how to do your jobs, but I personally wouldn't let anyone down here for a while.”
(227)
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:22 am

Username: Sunlitsecrets
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Calypso , Barley
Link to their pride or group: Starheart's Regiment , The Wanderlust
Prompt Choice: A!
Prompt:
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goddess Sword » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:37 am

Username: Goddess Sword
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Beatrix
Link to their pride or group: The Wayfarers
Prompt Choice: C
Prompt:

To say that there was an awkwardness between Tederick and Beatrix as they existed the chamber was an understatement to say the least. She wanted to apologize to him for jumping to conclusions, to explain to him what she had been told, what her friend had seemingly learned of the goddess, why she had said the things she did. But truth be told, she didn't know how much, if any, of her whispered rant he'd been awake for, and she didn't dare to find out. But... he didn't seem entirely unhappy with her, if nothing else. He almost seemed... a little grateful for her concern. Perhaps if he had heard her, it was her request that he be left in peace with his flowers when his time came, telling the goddess that he be allowed to nurture them even beyond his death, for they meant so much to him. She didn't know, and didn't ask.

It was on her way back to the old tom's home that she noticed the strange scratching noise coming from the tunnels, but she tried not to let it bother her. She had more important things on her mind now... and she would soon have ones even greater, when, after assuring Tederick she would visit soon (If he so wished - Truth be told, she didn't know if he wanted anything to do with her), she heard the plans of the cats in the tunnels outside.

Plans of fire.

And, dread creeping through her, she ran. She had to tell Mitko. She had to find some way to stop them

The moles, or whatever it was that was digging through the earth around the great tree's roots, could wait.

And, she would soon find out, they would likely not be a problem for much longer.

(299 words)
Goddess Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:50 am

b]Username:[/b] Isabella54
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Nthanda
Link to their pride or group: xxXxx
Prompt Choice: A
Prompt:
Nthanda was surprised but relieved to find that the old cat was not dying or ill. But that relief was short on ed as she realized how sad and unhappy he seemed.
It took some effort but she encouraged him to go somewhere nicer, and safer. The rumbling sound she could hear didn't set well with her and she didn't want the old cat to get caught up in something dangerous as she felt a sense that the battle was looming over them now, closer than before.

This battle would end it all she hoped, and if all went well she and the others would be able to protect cats like Tederick III from harm.

On the way back to Tederick's home she hesrd something..digging perhaps? The noise was unusual and she made a note to check it later, once Tederick III was safe. He didn't seem to notice the sound at all, but Nthanda was sure she heard it, unless she was becoming paranoid.

Once Tederick III was safe she promised she'd come to see him again if she was able, hoping it might make him feel even a little better. Then she headed back to where she'd heard the sound, not feeling right about just leaving it unexplored.

As it turned out it was a seldom used tunnel with very few prints or signs of recent activity...except a pile of dirt? She glanced around in the dim light, wondering if someone was digging, and if so who and why?

(251/200)
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:07 am

Username: EchoIre
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Chetan
Link to their pride or group: Motoheri Pride
Prompt Choice: A
Prompt:

Chetan guided the grumpy old cat back to his gardens, so caught up with his concern for the elder that he almost didn't hear the strange scratching. Almost. He put it to the side, though, wanting to make sure Tederick actually got home before leaving him alone. Something about the way the old timer spoke scared Chetan in a way he'd nver been scared before. Sure, he didn't know the cat, but still...

How could the goddess of life watch silently as one of her subjects tried to wither away at her feet?

The leopard pushed Tederick to eat something and have some water when they got back to his home, refusing to leave until he saw the grumpy cat do so. He'd been missing for at least three days! Who knows if he had been eating or drinking before that. Chetan left eventually with a promise to visit as much as he could.

With that taken care of, he went to find the guard that had tasked him with searching for Tederick in the first place, though he left out the bit about his one-sided shouting match with the goddess. When that was all said and done, Chetan went back to where he had heard the scratching in the tunnels - alone. He suspected it was just a mole, and didn't want to embarrass himself by dragging a guard through the tunnels for something so trivial. He was surprised to find a pile of fresh dirt sitting in the scarcely-used tunnel. Something had tunneled in.

Chetan set about trying to find about what, scenting the air and looking for fresh tracks in the tunnel.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatOnePython » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:44 am

Username: ThatOnePython
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Xia,Tasso and Pecora
Link to their pride or group: EchoLake Pride
Prompt:
Tasso is farther outraged by the cold silence that follows his question. Why wouldn’t she tell them anything? Did she have something to hide? He is taken out of his thoughts by the slight yawn that comes from the old cat. After the commotion he seems to wake up. Pecora is the first to be at his side. He looks confused as he wakes. The young lioness helps him up to his feed. “Sir Tederick III, it is not safe here. We would like to help you move upwards.” She says in a calm voice, allowing him to lean on her side.

The group make their way to the surface of the tunnel where the first rumble and scratching is heard. Xia and Tasso immediately put their guards up, keeping their eyes out. Once safely inside the elder’s house where he lay rest in his own bed the group make their way to the entrance of the tunnel, ready to investigate the suspicious noise that they had heard earlier. Not sure what to expect Xia decides it would be safer to call for backup. She asks Tasso to go and fetch some guards while her and Pecora guard the tunnel to make sure nothing escapes while they aren’t watching.
╔═════════════╗
Python || She/Her
vok pride || dappervolk

“Eternal Peace Is Probably Overrated”

Signature credits to Frisco
Art credits to Requlus

╚═════════════╝
ThatOnePython

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:11 pm

A new prompt has appeared! Results will be posted here tonight c:

RESULTS

Kitten-Girl-500
    Prompt A.

After the emotional interactions with Tederick, you’re feeling curious. No harm in looking for a pest, right? The small pile of dirt you saw earlier in the tunnel is followed by a larger one when you walk further down the path. You come to a fork in the path and take one. Unfortunately, you do find anything else.

Reward; 100 XP

Runnersback
    Prompt C.

Yeah, this isn’t something you’re too worried about right now. Not with a war happening. As you go to leave, you spot another, bigger pile of dirt. No. Nope, you didn’t see anything. Keeping your eyes off the ground, you head back.

Reward; 250 XP

Firedancer77
    Prompt A.

As you explore, you come across more dirt piles and scratches along the tunnel walls and ceiling. The lighting here isn’t very good and it doesn’t smell like anyone has been here in quite some time. You go in circles in what seems like hours in the darkness, searching for whatever was digging the holes you find. Even though you feel like you’re being watched at times, you find nothing.

Reward; 50 runestones

Flicka
    Prompt B.

Before you go any further, you want to have someone else at your back to make sure this isn’t serious. Surely the tunnels underground have to be strengthened and reinforced once in a while, right? An expert would be better to have with you. Finding someone, however, who is willing to go on a whim is a lot harder than you expected.

Reward; 100 XP

Meekins12345
    Prompt A.

After the emotional interactions with Tederick, you’re feeling curious. No harm in looking for a pest, right? The small pile of dirt you saw earlier in the tunnel is followed by a larger one when you walk further down the path. You come to a fork in the path and take one. Unfortunately, you do find anything else.

Reward; 100 XP

Midnightkitkat
    Prompt B.

It is hard to find some guards to come with you since everyone is so concerned about the war, but you do manage to find a few of them. Armed with torches and weapons, they let you lead the way to the suspicious tunnel. Something clearly was trying to dig in the tunnels and caused some damage. After some searching, the guards turn up blank. They cannot find pawprints or a scent, just the rich smell of wet plants.

Reward; 75 runestones

SurgeFire
    Prompt A.

Reward; 100 XP

Wet Bread
    Prompt A.

Reward; 100 XP

Frisco
    Prompt B.

It is hard to find some guards to come with you since everyone is so concerned about the war, but you do manage to find a few of them. Armed with torches and weapons, they let you lead the way to the suspicious tunnel. Something clearly was trying to dig in the tunnels and caused some damage. After some searching, the guards turn up blank. They cannot find pawprints or a scent, just the rich smell of wet plants.

Reward; 50 runestones

minifun990
    Prompt B.

Reward; 75 runestones

Sunlitsecrets
    Prompt A.

As you explore, you come across more dirt piles and scratches along the tunnel walls and ceiling. The lighting here isn’t very good and it doesn’t smell like anyone has been here in quite some time. You go in circles in what seems like hours in the darkness, searching for whatever was digging the holes you find. Even though you feel like you’re being watched at times, you find nothing.

Reward; 50 runestones

Goddess Sword
    Prompt C.

Yeah, this isn’t something you’re too worried about right now. Not with a war happening. As you go to leave, you spot another, bigger pile of dirt. No. Nope, you didn’t see anything. Keeping your eyes off the ground, you head back.

Reward; 50 runestones

Isabella54
    Prompt A.

Reward; 100 XP

EchoIre
    Prompt A.

Reward; 25 runestones

ThatOnePython
    Prompt B.

Reward; 75 runestones

Last edited by MySpoons on Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:20 pm

Username:Runnersback
Link to lion(s) involved in prompt: Letaba
Link to their pride: Realms of L’Oasis Lo
Prompt:
[206/200]
Letaba always did have a heart of gold and well she couldn’t resist a plea of help. Well most pleas anyways. So she leapt down to see what all the fuss was about until she saw some of the dark mottled pelts being dragged out. Letaba sprinted over and stopped the guards who kept a pretty firm grip on the youngster,“Stop your hurting them! I get they are the enemy but what have they done to deserve this!!!” She pleaded and willed for the guards to listen but they only let her because she was just another pretty face around there.

She sighed softly and gently wiped some of the tears,“there there your okay I won’t hurt you! I’m Letaba... Now what’s all this fuss about him?” Letaba asked before dropping some food in front of their scrawny little faces. Her angelic aura beamed in her eyes as she listened to the kids speak. She just hoped they would not lie to her like most would especially with her kindness. Letaba wasn’t kind to many but she was to the little ones or those who have been hurt. Her tail flicked as the munched and crunches away at their meal and regaled their mission to her...

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:12 pm

Username: minifun990
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt:Melli
Link to their pride or group:Mystic Isles
Prompt Choice: [A, B, or C] B
Prompt: [you must write 200 words or more OR flat color fullbody drawing]
Melli is glad it isn not a sign the tunnels are ready to collapse. Until she realises it might still be a sign the tunnels could collapse. Were these three sabotaging the supports? Hoping not to have a fight because all their enemies were buried under dirt. It was actually quite a good idea, and Melli wondered if her enemies could be dealt with the same way. Melli was just glad the guards were here, ready to stop that from happening.

Until she heard them shout out frantically and she realised how young they were. She wasn't quite sure how it had escaped her notice before, maybe it was how grimy they were. Maybe it was just that she was getting so used to such variable sizes in this realm that it had just slipped her attention.

She could not let cubs be punished, even if they did look old enough to know better. They could have been brainwashed like the others.

“How do we know they are the enemy?” She asked, even as she grimaced internally at being brought into the limelight. The guards looked at one another, then at Melli.

“Who else could they be?” One asked.

“We could ask them.”
(203)
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:19 pm

Username: Firedancer77
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Kina
Link to their pride or group: Isle of Roses
Prompt:
"Wait!" Kina said as assertively as she could, stepping into the midst of the conflict and glancing between the two sides.

She probably shouldn't be intervening. It wasn't her place (she was a stranger from another realm, after all, and this particular fight didn't appear to be between any of the cats or lions that had been summoned from somewhere else) to tell the guards how to do their jobs. However, Kina couldn't just sit back and do nothing when the cat they'd grabbed was crying out so desperately. She sounded so distressed that she couldn't help trying to stop them just to try and calm her down.

"Wait," she repeated, despite there being no need to. The guards looked at her with a frown, but made no move to keep walking and ignore her, "what have they done? Why are you dragging them off like this? Did they do something to deserve this? Have they proven themselves to be dangerous? Look at them; all three of them are young. Do you really think they came here with malicious intent?" With a nervous pause, Kina glanced at the trio, realizing she couldn't actually argue they had no bad intentions, because she didn't know that. "And even if they did, who knows if they would have gone through with it? Besides, they were caught, weren't they? Do they really deserve to be treated so roughly, so harshly?" Pausing in her tirade, Kina turned her attention to the captured she-cat. "What were you doing here? I promise, we won't hurt you. Just tell us what you were doing, or what you were going to do."

[ 273/200 words ]

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist